1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,728 posts in this topic. You are on page 70 of 415.
#3451 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Yeah I just about got a beating in the head by Tim and Dave about not hanging onto it. I'm hoping to have it set up in the living room so people can play it at the party on the 8th.
It needs a new playfield so I will drop one in and move it on its way. It was just part of the package deal.
chris

Can you let me know when its "On it's way" I am interested

Thanks

#3452 10 years ago

LOL, a scared stiff at a funeral home. Not sure howd I'd feel if that was its permanent home.

#3453 10 years ago

YOUR ALL VULTURES. VULTURES I SAY.

The Taxi isn't even out of the shrink wrap yet and I have like 6 people up in my grill.

Once I have set-up and can take some pictures and we will go from there.

NOW LEAVE ME ALONE........YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

but honestly hit me up if you have an interest in the machine. I'm in no rush to unload it so I will put everyone in order and contact people in order at a later date.

chris

#3454 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

LOL, a scared stiff at a funeral home. Not sure howd I'd feel if that was its permanent home.

Its actually pretty funny. When the shipper dropped off the machines they were concerned that the carts couldn't hold the weight. His response. "these things are used for caskets and 350lbs of "dead weight" it will be fine." He got the oddest look.

Funeral Director Humor.........Its always pretty dry.

chris

#3455 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Funeral Director Humor.........Its always pretty dry.

People are just dying to hear about it.

LTG : )

#3456 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

People are just dying to hear about it.

Standby Rim shot...............And Go Rim shot.

Nice one LTG

chris

#3457 10 years ago

Hey All,

So (adaman25) is coming over Wednesday night to check things out. If you want to stop by as well because your bored of Wednesday Night TV just hit me up. I would like to wrap the evening up around the 10-11PM hour. I'll grab some chips. BYOB.

chris

#3458 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Standby Rim shot...............And Go Rim shot.

http://instantrimshot.com/

#3459 10 years ago

Awesome buy Chris!! Instead of the front room, how bout putting taxi in the garage for us smokers

Was nice having TF out thre last time!

#3460 10 years ago

If I have it running for sure.

Right now Atlantis is out there. I don't think most will spend a lot of time in the garage. Its cold.

chris

#3461 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

YOUR ALL VULTURES. VULTURES I SAY.

beaky.jpgbeaky.jpg
#3462 10 years ago

Chris, you can put my boobs on scared still. I didn't copy right my cleavage yet.

#3463 10 years ago

Hey guys have you seen the new page?
Check it out and join please - plenty of new graphic mods coming and 3D printing for cool pieces

https://www.facebook.com/groups/522161394545906/

Thank you
Jim

#3464 10 years ago

Looking to change my line up a bit - if anyone has any interest - shoot me a PM.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-tz-sttng-t2-tspp-south-central-wi-madison-area

#3465 10 years ago

You have a 3D printer? That's even cooler than any pin. You can make stuff with it.

#3466 10 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

You have a 3D printer? That's even cooler than any pin. You can make stuff with it.

Yes PinGraffix does - really cool stuff on the horizon

#3467 10 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

Yes PinGraffix does - really cool stuff on the horizon

Here's what you do: you make it make another 3D printer...

But seriously, what's the specs on it? Could it potentially make, say, a replacement controller knob(a much better fitting one) for a ColecoVision? There's a guy on AtariAge who used to sell them(ie you mail in your controller, he mails it back with the aftermarket part), but the part looks so simple it looks 3D-printable.

#3468 10 years ago

Waun-A-Pinball tourney is filling up fast, registration has be open just over a week and 44 entries so far. If your waiting to see if your schedule allows don't wait to long, the last few spots may be gone. Info at http://www.waunapinballtourney.com/index.html

#3469 10 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

Here's what you do: you make it make another 3D printer...
But seriously, what's the specs on it? Could it potentially make, say, a replacement controller knob(a much better fitting one) for a ColecoVision? There's a guy on AtariAge who used to sell them(ie you mail in your controller, he mails it back with the aftermarket part), but the part looks so simple it looks 3D-printable.

If you could make a perfect replacement for the n64 joint, you could make bank.

#3470 10 years ago

No comment.

#3471 10 years ago

Thanks for stopping by!!

#3472 10 years ago

Just a heads up for the the WI/MN gang: from Tully's Waun-A-Pinball Tourney thread

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/4th-annual-waun-a-pinball-tourney-madison-wi-area-412014

-As of today, we have our 50 players, and The Waun-a-Tourney is sold out. If anyone didn't get in, still send an e-mail and we'll put you on the wait list. I'm sure as it gets closer, a few players may drop out, and we'll go down the wait list in order. The games will be announced when it gets closer and they are finalized.

http://www.waunapinballtourney.com/index.html

Thanks, and looking forward to seeing everybody!

Tully, Tmac & the Waun-a-Bowl Gang-

#3473 10 years ago

Speaking of Tully, not sure if I shared this one of THE MAN!!

TomGWI house.jpgTomGWI house.jpg

#3474 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

Speaking of Tully, not sure if I shared this one of THE MAN!!

TomGWI house.jpg 32 KB

That place looks really familiar. Can't quite place it though.

#3475 10 years ago

took me a while to figure it out!

#3476 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

took me a while to figure it out!

Drank so much you couldn't remember whoring that night?

#3477 10 years ago

Got my room for mgc....I'm a mgc virgin! :s

#3478 10 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Got my room for mgc....I'm a mgc virgin!

Time of your life. You are going to have a blast !

#3479 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Time of your life. You are going to have a blast !

Make sure to stop by my table and say hi, would love to finally meet a lot of you guys. Also my first time to the show, but setting up a vendors booth and letting my family have all the game fun in my stead.

-Hans

#3480 10 years ago

what is your table?

also, should be plenty of time to sneak away for some pinball action

#3481 10 years ago

I'll have the Siegecraft Electronics table..... (I keep forgetting to update my avatar here)

#3482 10 years ago

Ya sure you betcha I'm trying to find a local TAF to purchase. Just putting that out there. Looking forward to maybe seeing some fellow pinheads at the MWGC.

#3483 10 years ago

Happy Birthday Tony. Hope you get a gallon of wine.

#3484 10 years ago

Happy B day Ton-Loc!

#3485 10 years ago

If you haven't seen we are forming a pinball league in fox cities/NE WI and want to sign up, PM me.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fox-cities-pinball-league-forming-in-wi#post-1392443

Tom.

#3486 10 years ago

Saw this today and instantly thought of Rusty.

IMG_1729.jpgIMG_1729.jpg

Also played the prototype Lost In Space. Dave did a great job putting lights in the ships!

IMG_1732.jpgIMG_1732.jpgIMG_1733.jpgIMG_1733.jpg

#3487 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Happy Birthday Tony. Hope you get a gallon of wine.

Quoted from Whysnow:

Happy B day Ton-Loc!

Thanks guys- spent the weekend relaxing with the lady-friend in Chicago. No, did not get any pinball action in Chicago. Fortunately, I got to play some at the MSP airport.

See you at MGC!

#3488 10 years ago
Quoted from tonymiddendorf:

Thanks guys- spent the weekend relaxing with the lady-friend in Chicago. No, did not get any pinball action in Chicago. Fortunately, I got to play some at the MSP airport.
See you at MGC!

sorry your were subjected to those machines.

chris

#3489 10 years ago

I have never had enough time at msp to actually play them I did however play a goldeneye at the reef bar in duluth that was a pile of crap. You know when they use scotch tape on the left flipper button something isn't right.

#3490 10 years ago

I'll be at MSP in a month, where are the machines? Worth playing?

#3491 10 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I have never had enough time at msp to actually play them I did however play a goldeneye at the reef bar in duluth that was a pile of crap. You know when they use scotch tape on the left flipper button something isn't right.

Yeah the machines are mostly a pile of crap. There are always exceptions to the rule.

chris

#3492 10 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I'll be at MSP in a month, where are the machines? Worth playing?

Most all the concourses have them, they aren't hard to find. "Worth playing" is the operative term. There is quantity, but I'm not so sure about quality. Every time I have been there, most of them have major issues. Last time, IJ4 had a ball locked on the ramp and wouldn't give it back no matter what and the WOF had the original code, it was like v.8 or something and hardly anything even awarded points because the code version was so old.

#3493 10 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

You know when they use scotch tape on the left flipper button something isn't right.

Can't be much of an op there if they didn't use duct tape.

Maybe the bar did it, until the duct tape could be brought in ? Can't expect a bar to fix things right.

#3494 10 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

the WOF had the original code, it was like v.8 or something and hardly anything even awarded points because the code version was so old

That's weird, ChrisS has the newest code on his WoF and he hardly ever gets any points awarded either...

#3495 10 years ago

Good to know! I'm heading to Brooklyn to see a friend in February. I plan on checking out Modern Pinball (Steve Epstein's place) while I'm out there. Checking the Pinside map, looks like there are a ton of places in the area with 1-2 machines.

#3496 10 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Good to know! I'm heading to Brooklyn to see a friend in February. I plan on checking out Modern Pinball (Steve Epstein's place) while I'm out there. Checking the Pinside map, looks like there are a ton of places in the area with 1-2 machines.

You gotta hit up Recipricol(sp?) Skateshop while you are there. I didnt get a chance to go last year, but his lineup looks awesome!

http://www.pinballnyc.com/venues/reciprocal-skateboards/

#3497 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Can't be much of an op there if they didn't use duct tape.
Maybe the bar did it, until the duct tape could be brought in ? Can't expect a bar to fix things right.

The op up here doesn't keep any machine they have on route nice. 99% are broken in some way

#3498 10 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Most all the concourses have them, they aren't hard to find. "Worth playing" is the operative term. There is quantity, but I'm not so sure about quality. Every time I have been there, most of them have major issues. Last time, IJ4 had a ball locked on the ramp and wouldn't give it back no matter what and the WOF had the original code, it was like v.8 or something and hardly anything even awarded points because the code version was so old.

I even took a picture of it for old time's sake. IJ4 wasn't giving that ball back no matter what.

Capture.JPGCapture.JPG
#3499 10 years ago

Any locals interested in working out a deal to get these to MN/WI?
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-package-deal-jd-bsd-and-south-park-for-total-of-4800#post-1397430
I am mostly interested in the BSD, but would take the SP as well. PM me if interested.

#3500 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

Saw this today and instantly thought of Rusty.

Also played the prototype Lost In Space. Dave did a great job putting lights in the ships!

IMG_1729.jpg 210 KB

IMG_1732.jpg 175 KB

IMG_1733.jpg 175 KB

So cool. I have one of those. I need a frame for it.

There are 20,728 posts in this topic. You are on page 70 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/70 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.