1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,726 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 415.
#301 11 years ago

Anyone want to trade for a Johnny Mnemonic?

#302 11 years ago

Double post

#303 11 years ago

Picking my JM up friday now I guess. Now I just want the Matrix retheme.....

#304 11 years ago

Make sure everyone remembers to go to the MGC website and register what you are bringing to share...

http://www.midwestgamingclassic.com/machines/sell-arcades/

#305 11 years ago

Is there a buy/sell/want listing for games at MGC?

#306 11 years ago

For anyone booking a room for the MGC online, it may say the block of rooms is gone. Just call the number they give you and they'll hook you up.

#307 11 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

I get my Tron Pro today. Tron party on Friday yayyyyy!!! PM for info if interested.

Well I'm sure the weather scared away some but I had a great time at Eric's Tron party last night.

Caught up with Tony and made some great new friends. Had some really great conversations about world peace and Iran's nuclear capabilities and its effects on the world.

Josh I didn't put 2 and 2 together until we were headed to Blainebrook. We'll talk more about slugfest as MGC closes in.

Eric's Tron is modded just right and is really beautiful. The home brew was great. I woke up really fuzzy this morning. Hopefully I didn't make an ass out of myself. I know we got loud.

Still made it to Blainebrook and basically shut the place down. Damn they have some fantastic fried cheese curds.

See at MGC.

Chris

#308 11 years ago

Anybody nearby got an RFM for sale? or a LOTR?

#309 11 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

For anyone booking a room for the MGC online, it may say the block of rooms is gone. Just call the number they give you and they'll hook you up.

Weird reading your post and hearing your voice on the Spooky Pinball podcast(bleeps & all).

#310 11 years ago

Wanted to let the Madison crew know that the XM at Up North is back up and running. If anyone wants to go play a few and have a few after dinner tonight just give me a buzz.

#311 11 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Hello WI-MN Brothern,
Its time to move my CFTBL on and I figured I would post it inside this thread first for my fellow WI-MN pinheads. If no takers I'll put a FS ad up for the masses. I won't bind up the forum with photos. Just follow the link below if your interested. The price police are welcome to comment but it won't change my view on the price.
chris

Hey All,

The CFTBL has sold. IF anyone knows of a SS sitting or looking to move on to a new owner I could be your man. I'm happy to shop the pin but I'm looking for a complete working machine.

Hit me up through the private email

Chris

#312 11 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Josh I didn't put 2 and 2 together until we were headed to Blainebrook. We'll talk more about SlugFest as MGC closes in.

Sounds good Chris, if you are willing to part with it @ MGC I may very well have cash for it then.

#313 11 years ago

I am selling my SST if anyone is interested.

#314 11 years ago

Grats on the sale too!

#315 11 years ago

Damn, missed out on another one. I will own this game some day.

#316 11 years ago

Darn, missed a Tron party by a few days. New here and looking to make some friends. Posted this in another thread, I'd be happy to help anyone shop a machine for free to learn how. I'm handy with a soldering iron, and my troubleshooting skills are pretty good too. Although probably not as good on a pin as on industrial equipment.

#317 11 years ago

Now that everyone won big from the super bowl bets, some of you have extra cash to maybe buy my TOM. Email me if interested.

#318 11 years ago

DEWSHO >>

Welcome to pinside!! Nice to see another WI member. Great collection also.

Make sure you come on over to Madison (actually Waunakee) for the upcoming local event put on by Tully.

info here >>> http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/3rd-annual-madison-wi-area-pinball-tourney

and here >>> http://waunapinballtourney.weebly.com/

#319 11 years ago

Anyone going to MGC have room for Pinball glass to bring back? I'm looking at getting 2 regular sheets, and 1 P2K sheet. I'd pay in advance plus pad your pocket a little for the effort. Let me know. Thanks,

Bill

#320 11 years ago

WTH are you not coming to MGC postmaster???

#321 11 years ago
Quoted from ThePostmaster:

Anyone going to MGC have room for Pinball glass to bring back? I'm looking at getting 2 regular sheets, and 1 P2K sheet. I'd pay in advance plus pad your pocket a little for the effort. Let me know. Thanks,
Bill

Hey Bill,

Where are you getting them from? Terry?

I'm headed down there next week. I might be headed to the twin cities sooner than MGC.

Hit me up through a PM and let me know your thoughts.

Chris

#322 11 years ago

Yea, Terry for the regular. He usually has them for $20-25 a sheet at the show. I'll pm tonight from my home computer. My Android phone sucks for posting. I miss my iphone.

#323 11 years ago

Anybody have a ACDC BIB or Premium that they would be wanting to trade? Have a SMB, IM, POTC all HUO versions + or - cash, can't keep them all and would like to trade one. PM me if interested or have a deal.

Thanks,

Mike

#324 11 years ago

Bill

I do. I'm not bringing along a machine of my own, and no requests from anyone for me to bring anything down.

#325 11 years ago

Thanks to Chriss, billyd, Jonogo, tony, northvibe, and Gobbler for a fun night.... I only remember half of it due to my Lucifer's kiss porter

#326 11 years ago

s1500 >> please bring your WhiteForce to MGC. You are the only pinsider that even owns that game. I have never even seen one or heard of it.

At minimum, please upload some photos to the pinside database.

#327 11 years ago

Tron is so damn fun. Then AC/DC when you get sick of tron kicking your ass...then back Thanks for the invite Eric

JM is great! Loving it..just hit 8 some billion last night had 2 or 3 extra balls in a row on ball 1. It was amazing. I still need to get this power down mode.

#328 11 years ago

You said balls.

#329 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

s1500 >> please bring your WhiteForce to MGC. You are the only pinsider that even owns that game. I have never even seen one or heard of it.

At minimum, please upload some photos to the pinside database.

That 'ol jalopy? heh. I'll upload some photos to it, I promise. I still haven't fixed the situation where the solenoids go out(until I turn it off & on), put in a fake surface to prevent stuck balls, nor several other things. I'm ready to sell it cheap, in fact. Heh

#331 11 years ago

Hey guys. I already posted a WTB ad in the main forum, but I figured I'd post here too. I'm looking to add a RFM, JD, DM, or NBAFB to the collection. Let me know if any of you have one you might consider selling. Thanks!

#332 11 years ago

There was an interesting cluster f hahah

image.jpgimage.jpg

#333 11 years ago

Midnight Madness is awesome. I've only experienced it on JY, but it was cool.

#334 11 years ago

Midnight Madness is awesome. I've only experienced it on JY, but it was cool.

Midnight Madness on Dirty Harry was fun/silly. I had a friend try it out, he thought it was a blast. It's a "High Score" killer, ie you get a sh*tload of points during the mode. Still a riot, however.

#335 11 years ago

Does T2 have a midnight madness mode?

#336 11 years ago

Doesnt appear so..

This is where I looked :

http://hem.bredband.net/b257182/Cows&Easter.htm#T

#337 11 years ago

4 balls...I couldn't hit anything!! What if my zizzle has a Midnight mode !

#338 11 years ago

Did you say shizzle my nizzle P-Diddy?

#339 11 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Midnight Madness on Dirty Harry was fun/silly. I had a friend try it out, he thought it was a blast. It's a "High Score" killer, ie you get a sh*tload of points during the mode. Still a riot, however.

Cactus Canyon Continued has a Midnight Madness mode now too -- but I'm separating that score out as its own entity with it's own champion -- game score stays unaffected. I'm surprised other games allow that giant orgy of points to affect the game score!

#340 11 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Cactus Canyon Continued has a Midnight Madness mode now too -- but I'm separating that score out as its own entity with it's own champion -- game score stays unaffected. I'm surprised other games allow that giant orgy of points to affect the game score!

On JY, it is separate. There is a Midnight Madness champion, it doesn't add the points to the game.

#341 11 years ago

Does T2 have a midnight madness mode?

I don't believe it does. I played that game dozens of times past midnight (clock was set) and nothing ever happened.

#343 11 years ago

Anyone know of anywhere in the Burnsville area where a guy can drain some quarters in some pins?

#344 11 years ago
Quoted from JustinKelly:

Anyone know of anywhere in the Burnsville area where a guy can drain some quarters in some pins?

Hey- I live in Savage too. I heard that there are a couple of poorly maintained pins at the Tin Shed Tavern. Also, there is a Burnsville Billards place that apparently has some pins. I can't confirm either of these, but I've got no reason not to believe my sources.

#345 11 years ago

At Jesse's Barcade.

Welcome Bryans son.

#346 11 years ago

Congo has midnight madness.

#347 11 years ago
Quoted from tonymiddendorf:

Hey- I live in Savage too. I heard that there are a couple of poorly maintained pins at the Tin Shed Tavern. Also, there is a Burnsville Billards place that apparently has some pins. I can't confirm either of these, but I've got no reason not to believe my sources.

Yeah Tin Shed has a Spidey, and HD3, Also a HD (Bally) but it wasn't working.

Both the Spidey and the HD3 and the flippers need some attention but they seemed to function. The Tin Shed has good wings.

chris

#348 11 years ago

Does anyone plan on bringing a WOZ to MGC or is Jack sending some along? It seems like they are starting to pop up out there. I haven't really kept up with its progress so I'm not sure how many have been released into the wild.

chris

#349 11 years ago

I haven't talked with Jack yet, but if they are delivered by then i will bring mine down.

i will send an email to Jack tomorrow and see if i can get an answer

Christopher
King Pin Games
JJP Authorized Distributor.

#350 11 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

I haven't talked with Jack yet, but if they are delivered by then i will bring mine down.
i will send an email to Jack tomorrow and see if i can get an answer
Christopher
King Pin Games
JJP Authorized Distributor.

That is super awesome of you!!!!!

There are 20,726 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.