1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

There are 17,325 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 347.
#3151 8 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

The one and the same.

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

#3152 8 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

The one and the same. I simply don't have room. Looking around my basement, that will be the easiest one to replace.

True - isn't that like your 2nd or 3rd one?

When I was at DisneyWorld they had a router one in rough shape. Playing yours was a completely different experience.

#3153 8 years ago

meh, POTC sucks. Esp that turd

#3154 8 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Life is good in WI at the moment.

All amazing photos of the season.

chris

#3155 8 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

You ain't kidding..... Guy came over to pick up TSPP #1 today and left with TSPP and POTC... TSPP #2 leaves tomorrow and TSPP #3 and #4 will be here on Tuesday (working through the buying queue on #3, #4 is my keeper). Friday NGG and Breakshot show up....

Looks like a its shaping up to be a very merry "First World" X-Mas over you way this year.

chris

#3156 8 years ago

Say hello to my precious

image.jpg

#3157 8 years ago

Put the topper on and wired it up,looks so nice

image.jpg

#3158 8 years ago

Nice setup Jim, still have ACDC?

#3159 8 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Thanks a lot guys. Somehow I have 5 pins in my collection and I thought i'd only ever have 1-2 at a time.

A classic case of "keeping up with the Joneses".

#3160 8 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

Nice setup Jim, still have ACDC?

OF COURSE!!!

#3161 8 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

Looking to buy a pinball machine first week of January in Minne MN. Let me know what you have. Not looking on anything 3k or more.

CANCEL THIS! Found a theme for my kids. Update this weekend.

#3162 8 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

CANCEL THIS! Found a theme for my kids. Update this weekend.

Awesome man, love hearing about people keeping their kids involved.

#3163 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

A classic case of "keeping up with the Joneses".

Not quite that, its just that I keep being at the right place at the right time.

#3164 8 years ago
Quoted from haunted1:

Awesome man, love hearing about people keeping their kids involved.

Well my "kids" would LOVE a Monster Bash. Lol, I got a pin that was at my childhood campground so I am stoked too. I don't want to jinx it so details will come.

#3165 8 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

You ain't kidding..... Guy came over to pick up TSPP #1 today and left with TSPP and POTC... TSPP #2 leaves tomorrow and TSPP #3 and #4 will be here on Tuesday (working through the buying queue on #3, #4 is my keeper). Friday NGG and Breakshot show up....

Sad to see POTC go. Glad I got to play it a bunch, and lose horribly at it every time I played!

#3166 8 years ago

Damn, this thread is the thread that keeps on giving.....did someone say that already? Im not going to look through and check.

I have 1 arcade Id like to get rid of soon or even MGC time if anyones is interested.

NEOGEO 2slot with 160+ game Jamma cartridge and I have a few other games that arent on the cartridge, Shock Troopers/League Bowling/NAM, Has all new buttons/joysticks $650

DSC09712.JPG

DSC09715.JPG

DSC09713.JPG

DSC09714.JPG

#3167 8 years ago

I'm almost last in line, but it will be worth the wait.

pinball.PNG
#3168 8 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I'm almost last in line, but it will be worth the wait.

pinball.PNG 66 KB

I gotta see that one....NICE!!

#3169 8 years ago

Anyone here getting a Predator? I'm on the list but would live to play one prior to all in. Btw, I'm # 51 I think.

#3170 8 years ago

I'm in on Predator but likely last in line at #250.

#3171 8 years ago
Quoted from bigduke6:

Anyone here getting a Predator? I'm on the list but would live to play one prior to all in. Btw, I'm # 51 I think.

I am guessing there will be an opportunity to play a finished version before needing to go all in. I need to have a couple of hours on it before sending in more money as that is a very big purchase for my pocket book.

#3172 8 years ago

Got my newest pin in last night/this morning. It felt like the good idea/bad idea bit on animaniacs.

Good idea: moving in a new pinball machine.
Bad idea: moving in a new pinball machine at 1am in -5 degree weather.

All in all, my TSPP is now in my basement. Looks like Tim is only gonna have 2 of them in house now....again. Pictures to come once it's setup sometime later today.

#3173 8 years ago
Quoted from animesuperj:

Good idea: moving in a new pinball machine.
Bad idea: moving in a new pinball machine at 1am in -5 degree weather.

Glad you didn't fall down your steps. To be fair, anytime you are moving a pin into the house, it can't ever be a bad idea regardless of the conditions.

The real pity here is that your van had room for two pins....

#3174 8 years ago

I can fit 4 in a caravan. I'll take the Jolly park and 3 zaccarias please.

#3175 8 years ago

Captneo you try the zaccarias app ? They have a few old machines to play, adding them slowly. I have it on ios....

#3176 8 years ago

I don't do apps. I use my phone for phone calls only. (with occasional text). I hate touch screen phones with a passion. When I had one, it was the worst year of using a phone i've ever experienced and refuse to get one ever again. (forced to have one for work but use it as little as possible.

Plus I have a virtual pin, so I can DL all the zaccarias I want. (most need to be redone).

#3177 8 years ago

ahhhh, nvm then

#3178 8 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

To be fair, anytime you are moving a pin into the house, it can't ever be a bad idea regardless of the conditions.

3am and drunk?

#3179 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I don't do apps. I use my phone for phone calls only. (with occasional text). I hate touch screen phones with a passion. When I had one, it was the worst year of using a phone i've ever experienced and refuse to get one ever again. (forced to have one for work but use it as little as possible.
Plus I have a virtual pin, so I can DL all the zaccarias I want. (most need to be redone).

You're so old school, it's old school.

#3180 8 years ago

Ahh yes, one of Ken's finer ideas. I still would have loved to watch that one play out.

#3181 8 years ago

WTB: Spider-Man, TSPP, Sopranos, Avatar, Iron Man, CSI and maybe T3. Within MN, WI, IA,IL traveling this weekend and a friend looking for these! I will Pick up and he has cash - send me private message

The ROAD WARRIOR leaves 12/13

#3182 8 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Ahh yes, one of Ken's finer ideas. I still would have loved to watch that one play out.

Not my walls and stairs

#3183 8 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Glad you didn't fall down your steps. To be fair, anytime you are moving a pin into the house, it can't ever be a bad idea regardless of the conditions.

The real pity here is that your van had room for two pins....

Hey, I said we can load that WoF up anytime! But once I get cash on hand (hopefully sometime mid next year) I'll be looking for another one or two, so we'll talk then.

Quoted from ralphwiggum:

"Watch that play out"....aka Ken dropping a pin down the stairs and getting some broken bones in the process. Still, I'd observe that from the sidelines.

#3184 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I hate touch screen phones with a passion.

Me too , I fear the day is coming soon when it will be our only option in cell phones though . Then I have a really big decision Learn to live without a cell phone or learn to live with a cell phone that I hate .

#3185 8 years ago

I'll just buy out the blackberry styles now when they go on clearance. Just use it for eternity.

#3186 8 years ago

Anyone here end up with the free Star Wars pin that was on Milwaukee craigslist? I called, but the guys mailbox was full. The ad has now been deleted.

#3187 8 years ago

WOW...free SW pin, must have been a real basket case. The DE SW?

#3188 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

WOW...free SW pin, must have been a real basket case. The DE SW?

Not sure, all he said was it was the "80s one"; and to come get it. I called about an hour and a half after it was posted, and yeah, full mailbox. I'm assuming he got slammed, if it was a real ad.

#3189 8 years ago

I emailed the guy who posted on CL wanting broken pins, quoting him free, and he hasn't written back.

#3190 8 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

I emailed the guy who posted on CL wanting broken pins, quoting him free, and he hasn't written back.

I'd make a drive out for some free pins Got a nice "new" minivan that can fit a couple pins!

#3191 8 years ago
Quoted from animesuperj:

Not sure, all he said was it was the "80s one"; and to come get it. I called about an hour and a half after it was posted, and yeah, full mailbox. I'm assuming he got slammed, if it was a real ad.

yea, that was me, I just picked it up about 6 hours ago. turned out to be an Empire Strikes Back. What a turd of a player it is. I'm currently converting it into another Virtual pin. Should kick ass.

#3192 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

yea, that was me, I just picked it up about 6 hours ago. turned out to be an Empire Strikes Back. What a turd of a player it is. I'm currently converting it into another Virtual pin. Should kick ass.

I strangly love empire, I am guessing it's all nostalgia since I haven't played one in years.

#3193 8 years ago

well since there is only 400 made and most are not in the US. You probably won't see one unless it's at a show.

#3194 8 years ago

Crazy I had no idea it was so rare, have fun with the project.

#3195 8 years ago

btw, I was kidding about the pin. I didn't get shit. And if it was an ESB, I sure the hell wouldn't part it out. I would restore it and sell it for something fun.

#3196 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

btw, I was kidding about the pin. I didn't get shit. And if it was an ESB, I sure the hell wouldn't part it out. I would restore it and sell it for something fun.

It did seem weird that you of all
People would part a rare game into a virtual cab. Well played

#3197 8 years ago

Just like to give a shout out to fellow pinsider egyptrus. Picked up a MNF from him today as a Christmas gift for my dad. Super nice guy, great collection, and very hospitable. Definitely give him two thumbs up!

Frank

#3198 8 years ago
Quoted from gamefreakfrank:

Picked up a MNF from him today as a Christmas gift for my dad

Damn... I got my dad a card. *hangs head in shame*

#3199 8 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Damn... I got my dad a card.

If you want to get back on the "Nice List" you can give me your LOTR for a Christmas present. You don't event need to wrap it! I think that would convince Santa to take you off the Naughty List.

#3200 8 years ago
Quoted from tmac:

If you want to get back on the "Nice List" you can give me your LOTR for a Christmas present.

Give you his sons birthday present? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Now that's funny!!!

There are 17,325 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 347.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside