1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

There are 17,748 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 355.
#3101 8 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

None of them are keepers.... Is it dibs time yet?

DIBS!

#3102 8 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

yeah, that isn't going to fit...

Yeah, yeah, I was fully expecting this type of a response, lol.

I'll get one eventually. It's definitely on the short list of "next pins to get".

#3103 8 years ago
Quoted from animesuperj:

Yeah, yeah, I was fully expecting this type of a response, lol.

I wish I heard that type of response, instead of laughing...

#3104 8 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I wish I heard that type of response, instead of laughing...

haha, ZING!

#3105 8 years ago

Sorry, in order for a Beard Brother to have dibs, he must actually have a beard.

#3106 8 years ago

no mustache ride for you, then.

#3107 8 years ago

I'm gonna be honest, that look was a little creepy, and yet a little arousing all at the same time....

#3108 8 years ago

Anyone find EM games to buy, anywhere (cl, friends, stores etc) for the $200 range? Or am I crazy thinking the antique shop here that has a worn supersonic for $595 is crazy? I want a EM, but I'd pay 200.

#3109 8 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Anyone find EM games to buy, anywhere (cl, friends, stores etc) for the $200 range? Or am I crazy thinking the antique shop here that has a worn supersonic for $595 is crazy? I want a EM, but I'd pay 200.

I will sell you two complete projects (both of the same title- Skill Pool) for $400 for the pair. Maybe when MN-Flipper is dropping off machines next week, you can sweet talk him into bringing these back with him

#3110 8 years ago

Supersonic EM? I thought those were all solid state?

Also, thanks for changing the subject.

#3111 8 years ago

MN-Dibs on all of the above, if no one has called it yet.

Also, my family has expressed interest in my trading or selling my Earthshaker and Funhouse. I'd prefer local and/or no driving for me. Ping me if you have trade ideas or cash offer. Both are great playing games with some minor pf wear and scuffs. Pics provided upon request. I'd really like to find a Shadow, Dirty Harry, or NGG.

#3112 8 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

I'd prefer local and/or no driving for me. blockquote>

are you feeling ok?

#3113 8 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Supersonic EM? I thought those were all solid state?
Also, thanks for changing the subject.

HA you are right it is a SS, but plays like a EM.

#3114 8 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I will sell you two complete projects (both of the same title- Skill Pool) for $400 for the pair. Maybe when MN-Flipper is dropping off machines next week, you can sweet talk him into bringing these back with him

Williams or Gottlieb?

#3116 8 years ago

Wait- I have a beard a d call dibs! LMAO

#3117 8 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Aww crap, what did I win? LOL....
Thanks again Jim, Looking forward to them. I downsized my storage and was taking this winter off from buying and selling pins. 4 TSPP and 1 NGG and 1 Breakshot Later, I am officially going backwards.
Something has to go though..... I simply have zero space.... Looks like Pirates of the Carribean is next

Ha. I love it. If memory serves you wanted a NGG back in the lineup.

Good to see those addiction classes are paying off. .

Good thing you grabbed them. I hit up Jim and if they were there when I got home in 2 weeks I was going to pounce. Do I need 2 NGG's? No. But who needs 4 TSPP's.

#3118 8 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

If memory serves you wanted a NGG back in the lineup

That is correct, My son has been wanting one for awhile, and I liked it while I had it BITD.

Quoted from ChrisS:

Do I need 2 NGG's? No. But who needs 4 TSPP's

I guess you could bring your NGG over and then I could have 4 TSPP *and* 2 NGG. Pretty diverse collection.

#3119 8 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

What happen to that Time Machine floating around up there?

The one that Chris was selling back in Sept?
I bought it.
It was at Pinball Expo and got some good heavy play.
So far, its a keeper in my collection.

#3120 8 years ago

Man, I have a busy day and this thread explodes. Time for me to catch up. If POTC is for sale I know a guy in Eau Claire who was talking about getting one. Plus I will put dibs on NGG also but not until after the first of the year. I don't look any better with a beard so I'm not going there. Too itchy.

#3121 8 years ago

sweet, all these other guys calling dibs on NGG means almost assuredly I will get a real shot at one from Ralph this time!!!

#3122 8 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

That is correct, My son has been wanting one for awhile, and I liked it while I had it BITD.

I guess you could bring your NGG over and then I could have 4 TSPP *and* 2 NGG. Pretty diverse collection.

Shiiiit. That NGG will be around my place for a while. Let me know if you sell that IJ to make space for the NGG.

Nice grab BTW.

Jim hopefully you plan sometime to play that Jolly Park of Tim's.

He is a super cool dude and has a nice collection. Not sure how accessible it is with all the machines he has slammed in there right now.

#3123 8 years ago

How does one get TWO Metallicas? Heh.

But yeah, I would pick NGG over Metallica. The challenge lies in getting that hole-in-one shot. And it's just good bonkers fun.

#3124 8 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

How does one get TWO Metallicas? Heh.
But yeah, I would pick NGG over Metallica. The challenge lies in getting that hole-in-one shot. And it's just good bonkers fun.

Yeah when I hosted a get together a couple of months back it the NGG got some serious play from all those that attended.

chris

#3125 8 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Yeah when I hosted a get together a couple of months back it the NGG got some serious play from all those that attended.

A similar get together had me hooked on NGG, in favor of AC/DC, and just about all the other machines. Mind you, I had a competition going with a few friends to get the highest possible score on the Xbox 360 port.

#3126 8 years ago
Quoted from tonymiddendorf:

If Stern sells 50,000 of any game, I will buy you a Mustang pinball myself ... and a Mustang.

DEAL!! But by the time they sell that many we'll both be 6 feet under.

#3127 8 years ago

they don't even have 50k games total through the years. Only if you include the 70's and 80's games.

#3128 8 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

He is a super cool dude and has a nice collection.

+1

Quoted from ChrisS:

Not sure how accessible it is with all the machines he has slammed in there right now.

If memory serves he could put one over the ashes of Atlantis.

Congrats on the deal to both parties! Tim is going to have a completely new lineup by the time he hosts the Twisted Flipper league night. Except for WoF and IJ.

#3129 8 years ago

Been a while since I was on this thread . . . dibs on NGG

I played NGG at ChrisS' party for the first time and really liked it. Is it wrong that of all Chris's games the two that I really liked were NGG and WOF?

#3130 8 years ago

Whoa, what just happened... Lol

#3131 8 years ago

Question, finally moved from Illinois but can't get into house for a week or so. Professional movers handled the house by I moved the pins. They are in a nice covered trailer and will be there for a week or so along side the garage.. But then of course the bottom dropped out and its below zero again. I really don't have a choice right now but I'm worried. Anyone ever had pins get this cold before?

#3132 8 years ago
Quoted from bigduke6:

Question, finally moved from Illinois but can't get into house for a week or so. Professional movers handled the house by I moved the pins. They are in a nice covered trailer and will be there for a week or so along side the garage.. But then of course the bottom dropped out and its below zero again. I really don't have a choice right now but I'm worried. Anyone ever had pins get this cold before?

Yes, as long as you don't have any real backglasses you should be okay. 12 hours at room temps is my rule before power on.

#3133 8 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Yes, as long as you don't have any real backglasses you should be okay. 12 hours at room temps is my rule before power on.

He should know. I think he is up to 3 storage units now with his TSPP purchases.

Chris

#3134 8 years ago
Quoted from bigduke6:

Anyone ever had pins get this cold before?

Companies ship new pins in the winter. In a semi trailer they freeze.

I uncrate, open game up, remove playfield glass, back glass, leave head open, lift playfield. And then leave it come up to room temperature.

LTG : )

#3135 8 years ago

Thanks for the replies. Btw- If that log jam of TSPP is still around after the first I may be able to help.

#3136 8 years ago

Got Tron in the house last night after sitting in the truck all day. Did the same thing Lloyd recommends above. Two hours into it, the transformer was still a sweaty ice cube. Plugged her in this morning and got to Portal within five games. First time making it there. Must be the cold temps outside tightening up my flipper finger muscles.

Big thanks out to BillyD and Millz for helping to get Tron home and into our game room!

#3137 8 years ago

Just got home EARTHSHAKER!!! (Well last sunday anyways..)

Was a bit sick this last week, haven't even played it much!

Way too fun of a machine. Some work to do, not much! Very good price!

And a pic of the daughter who has to play any pin if its turned on!

Post edited by Silvercoin : photos

013.JPG 001.JPG
#3138 8 years ago

Get the little lady a chair to stand on.

#3139 8 years ago

Was going to deliver my SOF near Chicago tomorrow and probably pick up a project on the way home. I think the weather is going to keep me home until another day.

#3140 8 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Was going to deliver my SOF near Chicago tomorrow and probably pick up a project on the way home. I think the weather is going to keep me home until another day.

Yeah we got some snow last night too, messin up my plans also.

#3141 8 years ago

Thanks a lot guys. Somehow I have 5 pins in my collection and I thought i'd only ever have 1-2 at a time.

#3142 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Yeah we got some snow last night too, messin up my plans also.

I can't wait to get home and see some snow. Although, I'm sure I would be annoyed if it was messing p my plans.

Chris

#3143 8 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

I can't wait to get home and see some snow. Although, I'm sure I would be annoyed if it was messing p my plans.
Chris

Life is good in WI at the moment.

image-103.jpg image.jpg image-394.jpg
#3144 8 years ago

Gah! There is football on? I'm waiting on my couch for my baseman still. Fixing checkpoint then more stuff broke on it. Another order to digikey :/. I'll have to see if I can get the game in. The city was working on my street, water kept getting shut off, must be fixing a main.

So still no local suggestions for pf clearing? I'll have a few pf's to get done and my gf knows a few auto body guys but I'm not sure if something special has to be done for pf's as it is wood and different paint.

#3145 8 years ago

Looking to buy a pinball machine first week of January in Minne MN. Let me know what you have. Not looking on anything 3k or more.

#3146 8 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Life is good in WI at the moment.

Thank God the snow came with a Packers victory...otherwise all of these terrible drivers in Madison would have been unbearable.

#3147 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

Tim is going to have a completely new lineup by the time he hosts the Twisted Flipper league night.

You ain't kidding..... Guy came over to pick up TSPP #1 today and left with TSPP and POTC... TSPP #2 leaves tomorrow and TSPP #3 and #4 will be here on Tuesday (working through the buying queue on #3, #4 is my keeper). Friday NGG and Breakshot show up....

#3148 8 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

I can't wait to get home and see some snow

Is he waiting for you? Here is a selfie to keep you from missing him too much...

Snow_Informer_(Single_Cover).jpg

#3149 8 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

You ain't kidding..... Guy came over to pick up TSPP #1 today and left with TSPP and POTC... TSPP #2 leaves tomorrow and TSPP #3 and #4 will be here on Tuesday (working through the buying queue on #3, #4 is my keeper). Friday NGG and Breakshot show up....

POTC? Not the one in your line up I hope - say it ain't so...

That was the most beautiful version I have seen of that game and it was a blast to play.

#3150 8 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

POTC? Not the one in your line up I hope - say it ain't so...
That was the most beautiful version I have seen of that game and it was a blast to play.

The one and the same. I simply don't have room. Looking around my basement, that will be the easiest one to replace.

There are 17,748 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 355.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!