1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

There are 20,666 posts in this topic. You are on page 51 of 414.
#2501 10 years ago
Quoted from tmac:

Tony keep your eyes open this weekend you may bump into someone listed above!

Hilton?

#2502 10 years ago

Post edited by PinballKen : i learning to computer

#2503 10 years ago

And as far as the WI/MN relations go, the wife is a Vikings fan and I of course support the Pack. We have THE BEST bets when it comes to games. Just covering for the fact that I multi posted.

#2504 10 years ago

Oh no, I could not go to bed tonight. Why you ask? To fn busy reading this amazing damn thread. Hillarious.

And now, i will go crash. MN/WI thread are the champions of the not a club club thread thread.

#2505 10 years ago

I don't know if we can get him away from his computer or log off from Pinside or take time off from his games to bump into Tony! Plus I think he is the Board Member of this club so I am sure he has stuff to do now. Like By-Laws etc.....

#2506 10 years ago

Ok, I think I have all my machines ready for the Circus. Junk Yard is ready to go, delivering tomorrow evening. Simpsons Pinball Party is ready to go as well! Night Moves is now ready. We rigged up one of the coin return buttons to add credits. Stupid no free play option! Hope to see you guys there this weekend!

#2507 10 years ago

I may only get to say this for a very short time "DA BEARS, 1st place NFC North"

Hey-O

p.s. I don't expect it to last long

#2508 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I may only get to say this for a very short time "DA BEARS, 1st place NFC North"
Hey-O
p.s. I don't expect it to last long

Can we kick him out of the club?

#2509 10 years ago

sure thing, but it is custom to give any exiting members a WCS as a parting gift.

Feel free to drop it off later today. I will have the burbon ready to rock.

#2510 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

sure thing, but it is custom to give any exiting members a WCS as a parting gift.
Feel free to drop it off later today. I will have the burbon ready to rock.

Damn CEO's and their golden parachutes!

#2511 10 years ago

This thread made the Coast to Coast Pinball Podcast. He didn't capture our greatness.

#2512 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

He didn't capture our greatness.

Get the torches boys, well get that Tigerlaw too!!!

Id like to see a weeklong ban from this thread for anyone mentioning they are rooting for the Bears....Lamp>Bears

I found out what Hilton does at that cabin he always goes to...

Bear_Fucker.jpgBear_Fucker.jpg

#2513 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Cad-Kid and I cleaned and repaired a TAF for some local people tonight. Turned out pretty good for a one night deal.

Nice photos Russ. I think it turned out great! That was about 3-4 hours of fun, 2 pinheads working on one machine with a common goal. What a way to turn a poorly playing machine into something that can be enjoyed once more.

#2514 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

Nice job Russ and Jeremy! Looks terrific!

Thank you Ken, it was a fun time. And it was the first time I have worked on TAF.

#2515 10 years ago
Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

Nice photos Russ. I think it turned out great! That was about 3-4 hours of fun, 2 pinheads working on one machine with a common goal. What a way to turn a poorly playing machine into something that can be enjoyed once more.

Next stop, Jonogo's house! Beer provided free of charge!! What a deal!

#2516 10 years ago
Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

It was a good experience because we were able to improve it so much in one night. Next time remind me to charge more.

#2517 10 years ago

You Wisconsin guys sure aren't very chatty on Fridays...

#2518 10 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Everyone is out at Fish Fry's

#2519 10 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Fridays are for a Friday fish fry at your local restaurant or supper club

At least I think that's where most people go on Friday
--
Jeremy Agema
Central WI

#2520 10 years ago

Hah. I've heard of such things. I believe I even attended one. I'm one of the sorry suckers who works this late on a friday!

#2521 10 years ago

Anyone making it out to Circus this weekend??

#2522 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Everyone is out at Fish Fry's

Everyone with normal schedules. Stuck at work on another Friday. But tomorrow is PINBALL!! Thanks Mark!

#2523 10 years ago

Oh and since we are now offically a pinside club, I nominate Rusty as our faithful mascot! All in favor?

#2524 10 years ago

Chillin at home. Wrenchin' on pins. Gettin ready for expo. Anybody close by want to stop by? (There's 15 more pins set up than listed on 'my collection' because they're not mine)

#2525 10 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

(There's 15 more pins set up than listed on 'my collection' because they're not mine

Repair jobs? or do you rent pin storage at your place
--
Jeremy Agema
Central WI

#2526 10 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Anyone making it out to Circus this weekend??

I thought I'd go.

LTG : )

#2527 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I thought I'd go.

Well, thats good. I'd hate to party at your place w/o you!

#2528 10 years ago
Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

Repair jobs? or do you rent pin storage at your place
--
Jeremy Agema
Central WI

A little bit of both.

#2529 10 years ago

Fish Fry and Football game.

#2530 10 years ago

just got off work late . but now on vacation for the next week and in full Expo prep mode (after I finish at Tilted Kilt )

#2531 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

Everyone with normal schedules. Stuck at work on another Friday. But tomorrow is PINBALL!! Thanks Mark!

You're welcome! Ian and I just came upstairs after 4 hours working on getting the games up to league standards.

Think we're ready. One to two things I didn't get to, and Flash Gordon is acting strange....otherwise should be good to go.

For refreshements:

Coors Light
Bud Light
Fat Tire
Rhinelander
Lienies - fall pack
Mikes Hard Lemmonade
Schlitz

and for the hard core crowd...

Vodka
Rum
Southern
E&J

something for everyone...

#2532 10 years ago

Just got back from the Star Trek Release Party at Mortimers, what a GREAT time. 46 people entered the tournament and this was my first. I expected to get blown away and I did but getting beat was never so much fun. The person who had the high score was over 10X my best score, but I did manage to limp in at 38th. The door prizes were great and I won a case of Summit Pale Ale which will be on ice for any MN/WI pinheads that want to come to my game room opening in about a month. I want to thank all the people I met and talked to about our shared passion...PINBALL!

I liked the game so much I'm trying to figure out a way to buy my first NIB game....STAR TREK.

Now I'm ready for the Pinball Circus at S&S Sat. and Sunday. What a GREAT weekend.

#2533 10 years ago

Set up has started awhile ago at the Pinball Circus.

IMG_0468.JPGIMG_0468.JPG
#2534 10 years ago

Picked up my second pin today. A little bit newer than my add-a-ball from '62. Just needs to be leveled a bit better, and it's all done. Really happy with it, just was a LONG drive to get it.....wait...no, it was 4 minutes from my house. Might look into doing the blacklight mod on it, but that can always come later.

2013-10-11 23.32.48.jpg2013-10-11 23.32.48.jpg 2013-10-11 23.36.49.jpg2013-10-11 23.36.49.jpg
#2535 10 years ago

Congrats J! Maybe if we combine our collections we can host a league night.

#2537 10 years ago

And the Pinball Circus has started !

IMG_0469-301.JPGIMG_0469-301.JPG IMG_0470-397.JPGIMG_0470-397.JPG IMG_0471.JPGIMG_0471.JPG
#2538 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

Congrats J! Maybe if we combine our collections we can host a league night.

Haha, good idea!

#2539 10 years ago

14 Extra games brought into the Pinball Circus so far.

#2540 10 years ago

What is for sale besides JP and Maverick?

Quoted from LTG:

14 Extra games brought into the Pinball Circus so far.

#2541 10 years ago

That thing looks lonely... time to get rid of those pesky vids...

Quoted from animesuperj:Picked up my second pin today. A little bit newer than my add-a-ball from '62. Just needs to be leveled a bit better, and it's all done. Really happy with it, just was a LONG drive to get it.....wait...no, it was 4 minutes from my house. Might look into doing the blacklight mod on it, but that can always come later.

2013-10-11 23.32.48.jpg 3 MB

2013-10-11 23.36.49.jpg 2 MB

#2542 10 years ago

First day of the Pinball Circus was sooo much fun, I played about 80 games in about 5 hours and probably 100 or more tomorrow. Thanks Lloyd for being such a great host and everyone who came to play, talk and munch. GREAT TIME!!!

#2543 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

What is for sale besides JP and Maverick?

I'd sell my Spy Hunter. Don't want to, but I am picking up another game. If anyone is interested, PM me and we can work something out. And if you tried playing it tonight and the left flipper wouldn't work, a wire had come off the coil. It was fixed and is working fine now.

#2544 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

That thing looks lonely... time to get rid of those pesky vids...

Believe me, I've thought about scaling down to only a couple arcades; but I'm still attached/into them at the moment. I'm sure it'll change, but it'll be a while. For now, I'll do both pins and arcades; since the other pins I want will take a while financially to get. I guess my plan, is whenever I can get the couple on my pin want list, I'll move some more arcades out at that point. Only have 4 on the list that'd I'd pickup, due to lack of space; but they're all higher priced (at least compared to TFTC).

#2545 10 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

No time to chat Friday, I was at the Release Party! Then Circus on Saturday! I had my Fish Fry on Saturday Night, hope that does not upset the "Gods!" Thanks for letting a Cheesehead into your events. I had a fun weekend!

#2546 10 years ago

I'd head back to Circus today but I think I'm kaput on pinball for the moment.

Thanks for all the fun LTG, pinsiders, and D&G gaming and crew!

#2547 10 years ago

Had good times at Star Trek launch. Too bad I played terrible. Lots of free swag. Seemed to be a lot of x-men and Avengers targets and what not. I wonder why...

I even made it past 9pm and got to play the T2 in the 2nd bar. 50 cents. Awesome. I just had to wear my headphones to drown out the music on that one. Mortimer's TOM was in great condition as well. A little too much LED overload during modes and multiball, still a wonderful machine, and one of my favorites.

Only bad experience was the patrons of Mort.'s were a bit drunk and rowdy. 2 for 1's in Friday will do that. Oh, and the pinball player watching was exciting. Saw lots of English and experienced more than a bit of swearing. Only bummer was none of the high ranking IFPA players were there, that I could tell, so no one really commanded that Enterprise. Yeah, I said it. Had to. Data would have.(STTNG joke, awesome!)

Saturday night I headed up to Blainbrook and had a good time playing in the tourney. Low key, and still had 20 or so players. Qualifying games were: HS II: The Getaway, 8-Ball Deluxe SE, Iron Man, NBA Fast break, and Bride of Pinbot. Someone got the billion shot! I qualified and felt okay, then I played The One Crack Tourney and called it a night. Why? I bombed so bad on the three games, I felt like I was being told to go home. 2M on Big Buck Hunter Pinball, 41K on Bucaneer, and 154M on Road Show. This meant I had to go!

Overall,a solid couple of days. Any pinball is good pinball! I will try again next month. Off to play in the shed!

#2548 10 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

I'd head back to Circus today but I think I'm kaput on pinball for the moment.
Thanks for all the fun LTG, pinsiders, and D&G gaming and crew!

My thoughts exactly, planned on heading back but was pretty tired today, hauling a bunch of machines around and playing for 12 hours straight does a job on my over 40 body.

#2549 10 years ago

Well I went back for another 9 hours today! The high point was taking LesManley- John out in a tournament !! Lol- great to meet the guys there. Thanks LTG!

Kidding-great pinball and people!

#2550 10 years ago

I went back also today but could only stay for about 3 hours but still got my money's worth, but where did every body go the place was a ghost town compared to yesterday. Can't wait till next years Circus....well yes I can because that means I'll be a year older.

There are 20,666 posts in this topic. You are on page 51 of 414.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/51 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.