1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,728 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 415.
#201 11 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Do I have to do your dirty work again to get an invite?

Damn right you do? lol

#202 11 years ago
Quoted from cowman57:

If I can come to MGC what pin would you folks like me to bring?
Whirlwind
Taxi
F-14
High Speed
Sorcerer
PinBot
Grand Lizard
Comet
I doubt that FH or BK will be ready by then.
OR... I have a few EM's to chose from also.

Scott, let me know what you decide to bring. If you don't bring GL, I can. I didn't realize that many people wanted to play it. If you bring yours I have other choices but it appears that someone should bring one.

#203 11 years ago

Russ, your GL is awesome! If you dont bring that, maybe bring a BK or JL?

#204 11 years ago

Heading back to Blainbrook again tonight. Maybe see some of you gentlemen there.

#205 11 years ago

165 new posts since the last time I was here? Where the hell are you guys when I was trying to start a local pinball league here? Since there seems to be a ton of us now. How many here want to do a SE WI pinball league? Get together once a month, do random gamerooms the whole 9 yards. Keep league stats, maybe have a passable Trophy for the point leader of the season. What do you think?

#206 11 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Damn right you do? lol

I guess that's a good thing. Someone has to take care of those poor neglected machines...

On a bright note, I scored an AFM tonight! Granted it's just on the iPad Pinball Arcade, but still. It rocks! LOL

#207 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Probably worth mentioning that if we can get enough guys to commit to bring games, MadRollinPinball 2013 will happen again in September. I have some ideas for huge improvements over last year that will both make things run smoother and should appeal to all types and qaulity of players.
Ideally I would love to do a pinbrawl style of event but that will mean getting 20 games committed to come from area collectors.

The first MadRollinPinball was a great time - looking forward to this years.

#208 11 years ago
Quoted from Esohny:

Heading back to Blainbrook again tonight. Maybe see some of you gentlemen there.

I was there today and yesterday afternoon playing Avengers.

#209 11 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

I was there today and yesterday afternoon playing Avengers.

Tried that for the first time tonight. It was solid. Wanted to play some AC/DC but this guy and his wife refused to move for hours.

#210 11 years ago

I'm a native cheesehead and actually still a resident. Can I play?

#211 11 years ago
Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

I'm a native cheesehead and actually still a resident. Can I play?

Anyone is welcome.

#212 11 years ago

So many pin heads in the area. Madrollingpinball sounds great again this year. My TOM is still for sale just in case someone wanted to add another game to there collection.

#213 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

165 new posts since the last time I was here? Where the hell are you guys when I was trying to start a local pinball league here? Since there seems to be a ton of us now. How many here want to do a SE WI pinball league? Get together once a month, do random gamerooms the whole 9 yards. Keep league stats, maybe have a passable Trophy for the point leader of the season. What do you think?

I'd be in.

#214 11 years ago

If you include us NE guys I'd be in.

#215 11 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

If you include us NE guys I'd be in.

I would be in at times. Long drive on a work night.

#216 11 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I would be in at times. Long drive on a work night.

maybe madison would be a better meeting spot then.

it's still about an hour for me, but it seems to be more of a middle ground.

#217 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

How many here want to do a SE WI pinball league?

Not really a league, but there is a group that gets together regularly in MKE. The Milwaukee Pinball Academy on Facebook tracks some pin locations and get togethers.

Frank

#218 11 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

maybe madison would be a better meeting spot then.
it's still about an hour for me, but it seems to be more of a middle ground.

Maybe we could rotate locations monthly.

#219 11 years ago

CPM rotates locations monthly and shares their rules on how they run the league on their website pinballmafia.net Rules in goodies catagory.

#220 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I will also need to talk with Dan about logisitcs of making a smaller docock to ensure power for that many games.

Trust me when I tell you this - it ain't going to be anywhere near it for 20 machines. There are other ways to do it instead. Long story, but I'll tell you about it sometime

#221 11 years ago

I just spent the weekend away from Pinside. What did I miss!?!

My guess: 5 price checks, 2 WOZ vs. 'my favorite Stern' threads, 22 'wish I was closer's, 3 welcome to pinside threads, and 9 tech issues answered by LTG.

#222 11 years ago
Quoted from tonymiddendorf:

My guess: 5 price checks, 2 WOZ vs. 'my favorite Stern' threads, 22 'wish I was closer's, 3 welcome to pinside threads, and 9 tech issues answered by LTG.

We all missed your snarky replies. Couple threads talking about that.

#223 11 years ago

Another pin moved from WI to MN, that's a bad kind of flow and needs to be reversed.

#224 11 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Another pin moved from WI to MN, that's a bad kind of flow and needs to be reversed.

Wanna buy my Pennant Fever? and/or my Spy hunter? I'll deliver for the right price!!

#225 11 years ago

-24 here today. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

#226 11 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

-24 here today. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Thanks for the update, makes me feels like we are having a heat wave in the cities.

#227 11 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Wanna buy my Pennant Fever? and/or my Spy hunter? I'll deliver for the right price!!

You know about the other PF if I wanted one. I want something newer, I just don't want to pay for it.

#228 11 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

You know about the other PF if I wanted one. I want something newer, I just don't want to pay for it.

Understood and I'm in the same boat... Spent all my pin cash..

#229 11 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Understood and I'm in the same boat... Spent all my pin cash..

REALLY? I was just going to have a 24 hour sale on Bad Cats. J/K

#230 11 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

REALLY? I was just going to have a 24 hour sale on Bad Cats. J/K

NOT COOL.....

#231 11 years ago

Thanks for the playfield, Russ. I owe you $20.

#232 11 years ago

Hey guys,

I am taking the lead with helping out at Clock Chaos at MGC this year and need to round up a few helpers to keep things running smoothly and to record scores on individual games. Please send me a PM (with your phone number) if you are interested and I will give you the details.

Time commitment will be from ~6:00pm till completion on the Friday of MGC. You will still be able to compete even if you are a helper.

Thanks in advance for anyone willing to help out. As a little incentive, I will have a nice little gift for anyone that helps out.

#233 11 years ago

Anyone in the TC Metro area get legs/rails/etc. powder coated locally?

I'm talking to BackAlley and AlexLevy, but shipping costs might be a pain in the butt ...

#234 11 years ago

I am using my buddies place in Lino Lakes. He's co-owner. Doing Tron soon.

#235 11 years ago

just don't post any pics of business cards or you'll start a $hit storm.

#236 11 years ago

No he's my powder coating secret.

#237 11 years ago

They interested in a few more customers? I wanted to get a few items PC'd.

#238 11 years ago

There is also a local hot rod guy who has a commercial set up that has done simpler colors for me for very reasonable. He used to be mnhotrods boss. I can give you his info if you want it, he is right on the maple grove/Corcoran border.

#239 11 years ago

Thanks for the playfield, Russ. I owe you $20.

I didn't know you wanted more besides that JL you got from me. I will also eventually have a Gottlieb Genesis. You have first shot if you want it.

#240 11 years ago
Quoted from haunted1:

There is also a local hot rod guy who has a commercial set up that has done simpler colors for me for very reasonable. He used to be mnhotrods boss. I can give you his info if you want it, he is right on the maple grove/Corcoran border.

Woohooo!

#241 11 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I didn't know you wanted more besides that JL you got from me. I will also eventually have a Gottlieb Genesis. You have first shot if you want it.

If it's $20, I'll take it. My buddy, MNHotRod might be interested in some as well.

For future reference, you can mark me down for at least 4-5 more playfields that are $20 or less.

#242 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Hey guys,
I am taking the lead with helping out at Clock Chaos at MGC this year and need to round up a few helpers to keep things running smoothly and to record scores on individual games. Please send me a PM (with your phone number) if you are interested and I will give you the details.
Time commitment will be from ~6:00pm till completion on the Friday of MGC. You will still be able to compete even if you are a helper.
Thanks in advance for anyone willing to help out. As a little incentive, I will have a nice little gift for anyone that helps out.

I can help out with Clock Choas.

#243 11 years ago

Awesome and Thanks Tom!

I will let you know details when I get a chance.

I will also be there to help your team with load in stuff all day Friday

#244 11 years ago

POWDER: Just sent some info to Tony via PM. Figure it's worth posting here so everybody has the info.

Doug always has a live CL ad under services. Just search for "powder" and look for Maple Grove. There are a number of places local for powder. Doug is the best for small stuff. I used to work for him at Emerson. Doug is an old school hot rod guy. He is quite capable with just about anything. He works out if his garage but has a commercial oven and is always working to dial in his process.

Doug (PowderCoatMan) 612-834-9002
minneapolis.craigslist.org link
[email protected]

If anybody has interest in getting parts plated, I should have contacts for that as well. Chrome, nickel, gold and etc.

#245 11 years ago

Whysnow: Count me in for helping out with Clock Chaos.

Rusty: Like Tony said, I'm looking for "wall art" playfields. If you see something, give me some heads up and I will return the favor.

#246 11 years ago

Awesome news!

#247 11 years ago
Quoted from MnHotRod:

Whysnow: Count me in for helping out with Clock Chaos.
Rusty: Like Tony said, I'm looking for "wall art" playfields. If you see something, give me some heads up and I will return the favor.

I have some playfield swaps coming up but I am slow with that. I will send Tony the Genesis pics in the next week or so. I will also have a Black Knight set but it has pretty bad wear.

#248 11 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Yea, but I moved on of mine from MN to WI. They cancelled each other out. I'm really missing that pin, but loving my new truck! I didn't have to sell the WOZLE I don't have to get it! (That's a whole nother thread!)

#249 11 years ago
Quoted from MnHotRod:

Eventually, I am going to be over capacity for my wall art (I may already be to that point). It's just a matter of finishing the layout of my game room. I already plan to let you have whatever 'leftover' playfields I've got

#250 11 years ago

heyyya

There are 20,728 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.