1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

There are 17,872 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 358.
#2251 8 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

My TOM is FS if anyone is interested.

Never mind it is spoken for.

#2252 8 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

My TOM is FS if anyone is interested.

Never mind it is spoken for.

#2253 8 years ago

back off dave !!!

also... you are too late sucka ....

#2254 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

back off dave !!!
also... you are too late sucka ....

"You got the power!".... Once you have that in the lineup, you won't be able to stop singing it.....

#2255 8 years ago

Selling my TMNT that has some issues. AD is in the market place with video. Asking $1100 OBO.

#2256 8 years ago

mwha ha ha ha

#2257 8 years ago

WOZLE has been sold to a good Wisconsin home, and sorry Dave, Whysnow has the power, HA HA HAHA, Whysnow has the might, No Way!, get ready for battle, Gimme your money!, beat the Black Knight! Good news is that it will be much closer for you to play now...

Also, If you're truly interested in Flash Gordon let me know. It's not really a game I want to sell but I'm in a bit of a housecleaning/don't feel like moving a bunch of games to the new house kind of mindset right now. Who are we kidding though... This is non-committal Dave we're talking about

#2258 8 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

WOZLE has been sold to a good Wisconsin home, and sorry Dave, Whysnow has the power, HA HA HAHA, Whysnow has the might, No Way!, get ready for battle, Gimme your money!, beat the Black Knight! Good news is that it will be much closer for you to play now...
Also, If you're truly interested in Flash Gordon let me know. It's not really a game I want to sell but I'm in a bit of a housecleaning/don't feel like moving a bunch of games to the new house kind of mindset right now. Who are we kidding though... This is non-committal Dave we're talking about

C'mon Maverick, sell them all, get into the new house and start over, that would be really fun!... Congrats on your sale(s), get ready to replace that space with Little Tikes!

#2259 8 years ago

maybe that is what it will take for dave to come over and play

#2260 8 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

WOZLE has been sold to a good Wisconsin home, and sorry Dave, Whysnow has the power, HA HA HAHA, Whysnow has the might

It's hard for me to believe you got that tightwad to pay you anywhere near what it's worth. Who am I kidding, neither was I. Lol.

#2261 8 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

C'mon Maverick, sell them all, get into the new house and start over, that would be really fun!... Congrats on your sale(s), get ready to replace that space with Little Tikes!

Don't encourage me because I might just do it! Seriously I think it would be tough to drop down below 5-6 games (for variety's sake) but I know it's going to be hard to find time to play a lot of pinball in the coming months! New baby and a new house with a lot more projects than my current little city house/lot. The new house is on an acre of land built into a fairly steep hill with a driveway from hell! I'm eying up one of these to handle my lawn mowing/snow removal duties:
http://www.husqvarna.com/us/products/riders/r-322t-awd/

#2262 8 years ago

hey hey hey. I prefer the term frugal!

I paid a fair price ( did not even haggle one buck) and am VERY pumped to have my first HUO game that I will happily dance along to when I play. I have not been this pumped for a game since I got my TAF!!!!!!!!

#2263 8 years ago

Mike, you need to hold on to TZ a while longer becuase I am out of cash

I will happily take it off your hands when the time comes.

You also need to be careful, if you sell too many then Vanessa may think that is the new norm for the house

#2264 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

hey hey hey. I prefer the term frugal!

I don't care for euphemisms.

The boy just told me he didn't care for the game, so i wouldn't have bought it anyhow. Enjoy the game.

-dave

#2265 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

you're always outta cash when it comes to tz.

#2266 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I will happily take it off your hands when the time comes.
You also need to be careful, if you sell too many then Vanessa may think that is the new norm for the house

Don't worry, TZ isn't going anywhere I'm in a good place for games right now and have room to grow which will be nice! Not having to deal with stairs and actually having a pinball workshop will encourage me to bring games in and out even more than before! Just need to wait till the dust settles...

#2267 8 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Not having to deal with stairs and actually having a pinball workshop will encourage me to bring games in and out even more than before

Careful what you wish for.... Moving them in and out of a walkout is so easy, I just buy them all and put them in storage.....

#2268 8 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Careful what you wish for.... Moving them in and out of a walkout is so easy, I just buy them all and put them in storage.....

It's funny but one of the features of the new house that's a big turnoff to most buyer's is that the garage (which is heated and has a workshop area on the side) walks straight into the basement gameroom area instead of the main floor/kitchen like most homes. It's going to be way too easy to bring games in! Don't even have to go outside to bring games into the house

#2269 8 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

I don't care for euphemisms.
The boy just told me he didn't care for the game, so i wouldn't have bought it anyhow. Enjoy the game.
-dave

and here I thought he had good taste after he said FT was his fav at MRP

#2270 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

and here I thought he had good taste after he said FT was his fav at MRP

well... we only have room for five right now and he knew that TAF is coming so I think that was part of him saying he didn't care so much. lol. lets see, TAF or BK2K... hmm....

#2271 8 years ago

The correct answer is BOTH

#2272 8 years ago

Whirlwind left, Funhouse showed up.

20130918_192841.jpg

#2273 8 years ago

Hey Spanky! Good pick up.

#2274 8 years ago

nice!!! congrats

#2275 8 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Don't encourage me because I might just do it! Seriously I think it would be tough to drop down below 5-6 games (for variety's sake) but I know it's going to be hard to find time to play a lot of pinball in the coming months! New baby and a new house with a lot more projects than my current little city house/lot. The new house is on an acre of land built into a fairly steep hill with a driveway from hell! I'm eying up one of these to handle my lawn mowing/snow removal duties:
http://www.husqvarna.com/us/products/riders/r-322t-awd/

Mike
Stop selling games.
I'm getting worried and don't want to call the Madison guys together for a pintervention.

#2276 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

The correct answer is BOTH

it's an answer.

#2277 8 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Hey Spanky! Good pick up.

Nice one Buck-o!

#2278 8 years ago

You sure Rudy isn't going to creep you out. He does that to people late at night you know.

#2279 8 years ago

Today would be a good day to stop by and chat about old times.

LTG : )

#2280 8 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Today would be a good day to stop by and chat about old times.
LTG : )

Way to go Lloyd, 41 years of SS Billards stories

#2282 8 years ago

Dave, if Hilton isn't interested in your Flash Gordon and you do want to sell it, I very much would be.

Flash Gordon
Quarterback
New York Jets

Go Flash Go!

#2283 8 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

it's an answer.

Hey Dave,
NIB MB on epay.

#2284 8 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Hey Dave,
NIB MB on epay.

reserve is $15k

#2285 8 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

reserve is $15k

Go for it Dave.

#2286 8 years ago

I thought you guys would appreciate these, Ive posted these pics before, but Trilogy Beer just did me a solid and created these custom beer holders for a few of my favorite pins...He funds his pin purchases with his creations so if you want anything like these give him a shout, I hear he wants to preorder My Little Ponies which is apparently JJP's next theme after Hobbit.

DSC09444.JPG DSC09405.JPG DSC09403.JPG

#2287 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I hear he wants to preorder My Little Ponies which is apparently JJP's next theme after Hobbit.

He's a bronie, huh?

#2288 8 years ago

a jabroni

Arent we all? Deep down, I cherish the thoughts of my youth relishing every moment of that fantastic pony program.

tumblr_mk0oa8UT041rmkcmdo1_500.jpg

#2289 8 years ago

Late night there centerflank?

And Dave too.

#2290 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

Late night there centerflank?

And Dave too.

early morning. going fishing soon. can't sleep, too jacked up.

#2291 8 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Go for it Dave.

I would have bought your's and sent it to HEP if i had that kinda cash to throw at a pin.

#2292 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I thought you guys would appreciate these, Ive posted these pics before, but Trilogy Beer just did me a solid and created these custom beer holders for a few of my favorite pins...He funds his pin purchases with his creations so if you want anything like these give him a shout, I hear he wants to preorder My Little Ponies which is apparently JJP's next theme after Hobbit.

They look sweet.

#2293 8 years ago

He's a bronie, huh?

Hell yeah ! My favorite my little pony is Death Pony .

death_pony.jpg death_pony_2.jpg

#2294 8 years ago

http://www.pinballwarehouse.com/

Looks like Al just got in some pretty nice machines, MM, TOM, and a few others.

#2295 8 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Nice price on that TAF.

#2296 8 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

He still has Firepower II listed there, which I wanted. When I inquired about buying it, I didn't get a clear answer.

#2297 8 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

He still has Firepower II listed there, which I wanted. When I inquired about buying it, I didn't get a clear answer.

Did you ask over the phone or in person?

#2298 8 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Did you ask over the phone or in person?

Directly in person, during the summer sale.

#2299 8 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

That's great....but how many can afford 14k for MM.

#2300 8 years ago

Just an FYI for anyone in the Twin Cities area. Stern's new Star Trek pin should be at Mortimer's in Minneapolis this week. It could be shipping tomorrow. If it arrives this week as planned, it will be included in the monthly tournament this Sunday. Also, an official Star Trek Launch Party at Mortimer's is being planned for the 11th of October so it doesn't conflict with The Pinball Circus, Expo, or either of Blainbrook's monthly tournaments.

There are 17,872 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 358.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!