1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,723 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 415.
#2201 10 years ago
Quoted from tonymiddendorf:

Anyone here getting a Star Trek?
I'm hoping we can leave any arguing or yelling about it's merits in the Star Trek thread
I think she sure is a puuurdy game. I'm not a trekkie though.

I'm seriously thinking about it, and that would mean selling my STTNG to help do it. Same one I had the thread about a couple weeks back before getting cold feet. If anyone is interested, please let me know ASAP before I either change my mind, or miss out on the Enterprise LEs..LOL!

All the details in this thread.
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-feeler-sttng-in-wi-sm-preferred-others-considered

Will bump that one in a little while after giving you guys first shot.

If I'm going to get seriously I suppose I should put a price on it. I think $4500 would be about right? Let me know if you guys think that's off (in either direction, LOL!).

#2202 10 years ago

I'm hoping we can leave any arguing or yelling about it's merits in the Star Trek thread

Too rich for my blood. I'm looking forward to playing it though.

#2203 10 years ago

all i can hear is the wind whispering

#2204 10 years ago

#2205 10 years ago

#2206 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Quoted from davewtf:

Quoted from davewtf:

Over and over and over.

Quoted from LesManley:

Too rich for my blood. I'm looking forward to playing it though.

I'm in the same boat as you, JTJ. One would ASSUME that code will have to be up to snuff right off the bat because they are boasting about the modes. But, I'll leave my thoughts about that out of this thread. No matter what, I always look forward to playing the latest and greatest.

Any idea if D&G has plans for one?

#2207 10 years ago

GL With Tron purchase!

#2208 10 years ago

Any idea if D&G has plans for one?

I hope someone local gets one, either on location or at a house of someone I know. I'd like to try this out. At first glance, it reminds me of ST:TNG. Looks very purty.

#2209 10 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

I hope someone local gets one, either on location or at a house of someone I know. I'd like to try this out. At first glance, it reminds me of ST:TNG. Looks very purty.

D&G is getting a Star Trek, which version remains to be seen. He wasn't too keen on dropping $8,100 when I chatted with him yesterday so it may be a Pro. And if it was a Pro, it would only be a Pro because the Premium is always the last to be run and he doesn't want to wait months for the premiums.

#2210 10 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

D&G is getting a Star Trek, which version remains to be seen. He wasn't too keen on dropping $8,100 when I chatted with him yesterday so it may be a Pro. And if it was a Pro, it would only be a Pro because the Premium is always the last to be run and he doesn't want to wait months for the premiums.

Good to hear man! I'll have to make it out to Mortimer's for your sunday events.

#2211 10 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Yeah I thought I got my MET Pre in a pretty timely fashion. I can't remember now. Seems like when they fire up the line they run things pretty quickly.

Chris

#2212 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Yeah I thought I got my MET Pre in a pretty timely fashion. I can't remember now. Seems like when they fire up the line they run things pretty quickly.
Chris

He had his LE for a couple months before the premiums came out and I know he didn't want to miss out on the coin drop for those months if it is going to be the same timeline for Star Trek.

#2213 10 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

He had his LE for a couple months before the premiums came out and I know he didn't want to miss out on the coin drop for those months if it is going to be the same timeline for Star Trek.

Easy then, tell him to get the LE! Problem solved.

#2214 10 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Easy then, tell him to get the LE! Problem solved.

He might. John is crazy, but I think Stern has finally even reached his limit. The new price point of $8,000+ is simply ridiculous.

#2215 10 years ago

those LED's arn't cheap!

#2216 10 years ago

8k is just nuts. I wish I could buy a NIB. Someday...

#2217 10 years ago

It's trekkER Tony. I like the looks of it too but it's to rich for my blood.

#2218 10 years ago

davewth said:

davewth said:

davewth said:

Over and over and over.

pinside was messin' up big time. never saved my pic, either! now i hear nothing!

earflap2.jpgearflap2.jpg

#2219 10 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Anyone Local-ish have a line on an A.P.B (All Points Bulletin) Atari arcade game? I'm looking to add one to my arcade since I sold my Outrun. I'd like to get one local for a reasonable price. Willing to drive a ways for the right deal

My buddy has one. Great game.

#2220 10 years ago

All quiet on the northern front...

#2221 10 years ago

3,292 Days to 50th Anniversary party
27 Days to the Pinball Circus.

End of quiet on all fronts.

LTG : )

#2222 10 years ago

Invited a few guys to play pinball tonight from 7-10. If for some reason anyone will be anywhere near Wausau this evening you are invited also.

#2223 10 years ago

I threw my want ad up elsewhere but I figured I would add it here.

Looking for a SS, NGG, RS, JP and Dr. Dude.

SS and NGG are at the top of the list.

looking for something that is working but needs a shop job.

If it needs some light playfield touch up I'm cool with that.

Chris

#2224 10 years ago

On the MN front...my Sega Star Wars and LAH are scheduled for delivery this week and Space Station the week after.

#2225 10 years ago

Tournament tomorrow night at the Up North in Madison:

https://sites.google.com/site/madtownpinball/

Exciting to see that pop up, hopefully there will be more to follow!

#2226 10 years ago

In order to keep my wishy-washiness in full bloom, I've decided I can't go though with selling my ST:TNG. I just know I'd regret it. As much as I want a new Stern Star Trek, I'll wait until I can afford it by a different means. Maybe a year down the road I'll be able to pick up a HUO premium or LE. As much as I'd like to be one of the first to bust one out of a box, I just can't.

#2227 10 years ago

You can wait to play it before buying also. Less chance of regretting if you play it and like it.

Gives me time to save up and buy you STTNG also

#2228 10 years ago

Hey guys,
I thought I'd put out a feeler post, as I think I will probably be selling my WOZ LE (spot) soon and wanted to post it in this thread for the local group before listing it elsewhere. I don't really want to sell it since I love the game and have been waiting patiently up until now, but I have higher priorities right now that I should probably use the money for. For one, my wife and I are expecting our first child on Dec 1st, and secondly we just bought a new (bigger) house that will likely need a lot of new stuff for that we are closing on in November. I wasn't planning on either of these when I ordered the game..... I will likely buy a WOZ again at some point, but this Fall is not the best time for me.

The game was ordered thru Christopher (Kingpin) in June of 2011 (Game 489) and is supposed to arrive late October according to Jack a couple weeks ago.-which means it's probably November? Shipping will be cheap (sub $200) if the game is picked up in WI from Kingpin as the games are bulk shipped, but the game could also be arranged to be shipped direct from JJP if you don't want to pick it up. I was planning on asking $8K obo for it which seems to be on the low end of what people have been asking lately. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks,
Mike
608-239-6852

#2229 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

You can wait to play it before buying also. Less chance of regretting if you play it and like it.
Gives me time to save up and buy you STTNG also

Very true. Ultimate goal will be to have them side-by-side. Then I can decide if they are too similar and the old one has to go to your house.

I have a feeling the new one will feel much more like Spiderman than like ST:TNG. Afterall Spidey has a lot of the same shots as ST:TNG and they feel nothing alike. I see the same happening here, but we'll see.

I'll just live vicariously through Tom until I can get my own. Maybe he'll let me level his for him... He's better than I am at it now, but it will make me feel better.

#2230 10 years ago

Where in the MSP airport is Tron? My GF found the potc/spiderman/wpt/trs game room in Terminal F last night... only TRS worked and she had some fun on that. Looked for one to buy, but they are still ni the $3k range.....

#2231 10 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Where in the MSP airport is Tron? My GF found the potc/spiderman/wpt/trs game room in Terminal F last night... only TRS worked and she had some fun on that. Looked for one to buy, but they are still ni the $3k range.....

Its in between C and D. Across from the tram pick-up point down the ramp from the Starbucks. 2 months ago when I was through there the Tron had loose slings.

Was through Terminal 2 This morning. LOTR, BDK and IJ4 were the offerings. All played slow and were dirty but they played.

chris

#2232 10 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Very true. Ultimate goal will be to have them side-by-side. Then I can decide if they are too similar and the old one has to go to your house.
I have a feeling the new one will feel much more like spiderman than like ST:TNG. Afterall Spidey has a lot of the same shots as ST:TNG and they feel nothing alike. I see the same happening here, but we'll see.
I'll just live vicariously through Tom until I can get my own. Maybe he'll let me level his for him... He's better than I am at it now, but it will make me feel better.

I would wait on ST and play the pro. If it is awesome you can always sell STTNG.

#2233 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Its in between C and D. Across from the tram pick-up point down the ramp from the Starbucks. 2 months ago when I was through there the Tron had loose slings.
Was through Terminal 2 This morning. LOTR, BDK and IJ4 were the offerings. All played slow and were dirty but they played.
chris

Awesome to see you last night. Sarah always loves it when she meets pinball friends that "aren't super weird."

#2234 10 years ago

She should come meet more of your WI pinhead friends...

#2235 10 years ago

Awesome to see you last night. Sarah always loves it when she meets pinball friends that "aren't super weird."

We are all a lil super weird!

#2236 10 years ago

Always great to hang with you, Tony. Somehow we hung out without actually being in a place to even play pinball. No-one be fooled; all we did was talk about pinball.

I feel like I'm letting everyone on the WI/MN thread down because she didn't think I was "Super Weird"

Sorry everyone. I'll try harder.

chris

#2237 10 years ago

A heads up about an EM for sale. Friend messaged me about it, hoping it won't get sold to a farmer for target practice. That..and Minnesota:

http://www.villiardauction.com/viestenz_photos.html

#2238 10 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

In order to keep my wishy-washiness in full bloom, I've decided I can't go though with selling my ST:TNG. I just know I'd regret it. As much as I want a new Stern Star Trek, I'll wait until I can afford it by a different means. Maybe a year down the road I'll be able to pick up a HUO premium or LE. As much as I'd like to be one of the first to bust one out of a box, I just can't.

Good call.

#2239 10 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Good call, just how nice will your game room look with the new Star Trek next to your STTNG.

#2240 10 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

A heads up about an EM for sale. Friend messaged me about it, hoping it won't get sold to a farmer for target practice. That..and Minnesota:
http://www.villiardauction.com/viestenz_photos.html

I want the snack master

Chris

#2241 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

I want the snack master

Chris

Look up the Unold Snack Master. A toaster with a fold-out grill for bacon & eggs. That to me is worth more than any pin.

#2243 10 years ago

Saw a MM for 9k today on craigslist, then this popped up for 11k? think its the same one?

#2244 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Saw a MM for 9k today on craigslist, then this popped up for 11k? think its the same one?

9K and no picture provided? Even the $10 plug & play pinball game has pictures, and that ad will never go away. That would make a great tournament prize. That game + a sledgehammer lending to smash it with.

#2245 10 years ago

Hello everyone,

I would like to trade (preferably) or sell my Maverick and Secret Service, so I thought I would start here.

Maverick - Very nice playfield, new playfield plastics, brand new dmd, cabinet is a little rough, but overall a nice machine. $1600

Secret Service - Solid "players" machine. Rebuilt flippers have this machine playing fast. $900

Will post pictures soon, probably with new thread. Open to any trade offers, but I would prefer a pin on my wishlist, and could add cash for the right deal.

Thanks

#2246 10 years ago
Quoted from janus:

Hello everyone,
I would like to trade (preferably) or sell my Maverick and Secret Service, so I thought I would start here.
Maverick - Very nice playfield, new playfield plastics, brand new dmd, cabinet is a little rough, but overall a nice machine. $1600
Secret Service - Solid "players" machine. Rebuilt flippers have this machine playing fast. $900
Will post pictures soon, probably with new thread. Open to any trade offers, but I would prefer a pin on my wishlist, and could add cash for the right deal.
Thanks

Good luck

#2247 10 years ago
Quoted from janus:

Hello everyone,
Thanks

When i see the name janus, I think of stargate.

#2248 10 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I think I will probably be selling my WOZ LE

I think you'd be better off selling bk2k, flash gordon and lotr... to me!

#2249 10 years ago

My TOM is FS if anyone is interested.

#2250 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

I think you'd be better off selling bk2k, flash gordon and lotr... to me!

Damn,

Dave's making some moves.

There are 20,723 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/45 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.