1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,970 posts in this topic. You are on page 410 of 420.
#20451 6 months ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

I am. I bet Tilt gets a Pro followed by an LE. Should be a good earner on route. I'll have an LE in the house (hopefully late Feb) if anyone wants to journey out on Hwy 55 to give her a few rips.

Congrats on the LE. It really looks like a fun game. I appreciate how the upper PF looks like it has a few exits. I like the concept of getting a chance to hit a shot and then being done with the area. Not having to figure out how to stay up there. If you hit it, great. If you don't, no big deal. Either way you're done and moving on. I also noticed in the trailer the LE cab has that cool color shift artwork. Is that standard on all LE's now? I saw it on Godzilla the last time I was at Litt. Forgot to look for it on Venom while I was there, though.

#20452 6 months ago

Played Elton today at LITT. It is smooooth playing and one of the most blingy beautiful games I’ve played. Extreme levels of flow.

Not sure it’s worth the steep $. @LTG’s Pulp Fiction is still at the top of my most anticipated.

#20453 6 months ago
Quoted from Keylime:

Congrats on the LE. It really looks like a fun game. I appreciate how the upper PF looks like it has a few exits. I like the concept of getting a chance to hit a shot and then being done with the area. Not having to figure out how to stay up there. If you hit it, great. If you don't, no big deal. Either way you're done and moving on. I also noticed in the trailer the LE cab has that cool color shift artwork. Is that standard on all LE's now? I saw it on Godzilla the last time I was at Litt. Forgot to look for it on Venom while I was there, though.

Ha! I keep calling it Tilt can’t quite get used to LITT. Yeah I think that shiny foil side art made its first appearance on GZLE and it appears it’s there with Jaws LE from what I can tell from the video.

#20454 6 months ago
Quoted from puristish:

@LTG’s Pulp Fiction is still at the top of my most anticipated.

Thank you.

Mine too.

LTG : )

#20455 6 months ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

I am. I bet Tilt gets a Pro followed by an LE. Should be a good earner on route. I'll have an LE in the house (hopefully late Feb) if anyone wants to journey out on Hwy 55 to give her a few rips.

I wouldn't mind journeying out even with the long drive. Jaws has my attention but definitely want to try it out first.

#20456 6 months ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

I wouldn't mind journeying out even with the long drive. Jaws has my attention but definitely want to try it out first.

Ha! You could almost walk up here. I'll let you know when it lands and you can swing in.

#20457 6 months ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

Ha! You could almost walk up here. I'll let you know when it lands and you can swing in.

I'd love that. Let me know if you need any help with setting it up or anything.

#20458 6 months ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Yup! Will have one on route in superior wi at average joes

Great! I’ll plunk some $ into yours and see how it plays.

#20459 6 months ago
Quoted from lost8ball:

Great! I’ll plunk some $ into yours and see how it plays.

woot woot! I'll text ya when shipment arrives

#20460 6 months ago

There are now 4 elton john platinum in the "area."

Lumberjack Johnny's - appleton, wi
I/O barcade - Madison, wi
Blue moon - Madison, wi
LITT - Minneapolis, MN

If you're looking to get one for yourself let us know.

[email protected]

#20461 6 months ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

There are now 4 elton john platinum in the "area."
Lumberjack Johnny's - appleton, wi
I/O barcade - Madison, wi
Blue moon - Madison, wi
LITT - Minneapolis, MN
If you're looking to get one for yourself let us know.
[email protected]

Also one at Blainbrook - Blaine, MN

#20462 6 months ago

In the Twin Cities Metro and thinking of trading your TS4 LE for a Wonka LE?
Let’s talk!

#20463 6 months ago

Anyone with any knowledge as to whether Hudson Tap will get Jaws?

#20464 6 months ago

Saw this on Pioneer Press today - building a Top Golf in Woodbury and there an arcade betting built next door:

"Main Event, a family entertainment center that will include bowling, laser tag, arcade games and games of virtual reality, will be located on a 4.8-acre parcel near Topgolf, Searles said. Main Event is owned by Dave & Buster’s Entertainment."

I'm guessing no pins but maybe...?

#20465 6 months ago
Quoted from Ryguy80:

Anyone with any knowledge as to whether Hudson Tap will get Jaws?

They will get one along with St. Paul Tap. They usually alternate who gets the LE version. I believe Hudson got the Venom LE, so St. Paul might get that one after the Pro when it comes out.

#20466 6 months ago
Quoted from LesManley:

They will get one along with St. Paul Tap. They usually alternate who gets the LE version. I believe Hudson got the Venom LE, so St. Paul might get that one after the Pro when it comes out.

We lost Godfather LE to get Venom LE at Hudson. Not sure what model we are getting yet but Hudson Tap will have a Jaws.

#20467 6 months ago

Selling my well cared for High Speed on location. Let me know of any questions. Thanks!

Machine - For Sale
High Speed Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “New parts and info: New Xpin Power Supply Comet LEDs throughout, other than above the playfield and flashers (keep the old school look) Fireproof Mod complete, (2) 8amp slo-blo fu...”
2024-01-10
Winona, MN
2,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 342 times

#20468 6 months ago

GNR SE on the trade block - looking for a CGC, JJP (Toy Story LE is #1), Stern (new or old), American Pinball, or select Data East pins (Jurassic Park, LW3) Please PM with interest.

#20469 6 months ago

I feel like I screwed up, bought a NIB and I am just not confident I'm going to be able to get this thing down into my basement due to the fairly tight squeeze if I'm moving it in the shipping box...is there any recommendations for someone in the twin cities area who I can hire to do it?

#20470 6 months ago
Quoted from PinballQeer:

I feel like I screwed up, bought a NIB and I am just not confident I'm going to be able to get this thing down into my basement due to the fairly tight squeeze if I'm moving it in the shipping box...is there any recommendations for someone in the twin cities area who I can hire to do it?

Maybe you did not buy it from them but you could call peters billiards, they offer white glove service. Would be worth it on most MPLS basements.

#20471 6 months ago
Quoted from PinballQeer:

Take it out of the box, then haul it downstairs? Or not an option?

#20472 6 months ago

I'm thinking I might have too, getting in the house shouldn't be too hard with a dolly or a cardboard path to slide up the two spaced out steps.

The issue going down the stairs is the top, I have a wall at the top of the basement stairs. From the lip of the top step its 31" to the wall(it's a LZ premium, so shipping box is 31"), so very limited space for sneaking it in there and sliding it out and over the step to get the dolly underneath....I don't think pics are allowed in this thread or id post one?

Also, unfortunately no, I bought it from a distributor in another state that had a solid price and free shipping and came recommended after searching through the forums.

Edit: added a photo to my game room photos.

#20473 6 months ago
Quoted from PinballQeer:

I'm thinking I might have too, getting in the house shouldn't be too hard with a dolly or a cardboard path to slide up the two spaced out steps.
The issue going down the stairs is the top, I have a wall at the top of the basement stairs. From the lip of the top step its 31" to the wall(it's a LZ premium, so shipping box is 31"), so very limited space for sneaking it in there and sliding it out and over the step to get the dolly underneath....I don't think pics are allowed in this thread or id post one?
Also, unfortunately no, I bought it from a distributor in another state that had a solid price and free shipping and came recommended after searching through the forums.
Edit: added a photo to my game room photos.

Just take it out of the box and dolly it downstairs. That is common practice.

#20474 6 months ago
Quoted from PinballQeer:

.is there any recommendations for someone in the twin cities area who I can hire to do it?

Chad Shapiro. Great guy. He can help move and set up. Posts on Pinside as brobra , send him a PM.

#20475 6 months ago

May be easier with 2 ppl and an appliance strap with the chest straps on the people. I think that’s what it’s called. Used them for stairs like that as getting a game at the top/landing and getting a dolly in may not fit

#20476 6 months ago

out of the box on a dolly is very easy.

#20477 6 months ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

out of the box on a dolly is very easy.

The top of his stairs may not have room to have the game on a dolly and a person behind it

#20478 6 months ago
Quoted from northvibe:

The top of his stairs may not have room to have the game on a dolly and a person behind it

Indeed. "out of the box on a dolly is very easy" just doesn't apply to me, either. The stairway from our main floor to the basement rec room is 18 narrow steps and two turns with landings. No freakin' way can a dolly be involved. Further, the two turns require the pin cab to be upended and twisted into position for the next set of stairs. My son and I have this down to a science now, but it was frustrating to figure out with our first pin 4 or 5 years ago, lol. Solid State pins are pretty easy (two pieces, head and cab). NIB / modern pins require a lot of coordination, strength, and on two occasions drywall repair.

https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjBa1WE

Biggest challenge so far was getting STTNG down the stairs....by far one of the heaviest pins I've personally come across. Not looking forward to the day, if it comes, when it leaves me and I have to get it upstairs. For modern pins, so far I've gotten ST Pro, BKSoR Premium, Mando Premium, and GB Premium downstairs and BKSoR upstairs (when I traded it for Mando).

#20479 6 months ago

Would love your opinion fellow chaps. What's safer to own for a couple weeks currently? As in not lose more than average on moving it on:
-Godzilla Prem
-Stranger Things Prem

#20480 6 months ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Would love your opinion fellow chaps. What's safer to own for a couple weeks currently? As in not lose more than average on moving it on:
-Godzilla Prem
-Stranger Things Prem

GZ

#20481 6 months ago
Quoted from WildRover:

-Godzilla Prem
-Stranger Things Prem

Is there still someone who hasn't owned a GZ yet? At this point just GZ Premium has surpassed TAF in Pinside Owner Collections.

That's why I'm gonna keep it real and suggest buying low and getting Ultraman. Everyone are obviously huge Godzilla fans so Ultraman is about to pop off and be worth hundreds of dollars.

#20482 6 months ago
Quoted from WildRover:

-Godzilla Prem
-Stranger Things Prem

Godzilla for sure. Distributors are flush with STH right now and the new batch Premiums seem to require a lot of dialing-in to get them to play right especially with the TK lock. I think STH Premiums will be sub $8k within a few months.

#20483 6 months ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Godzilla for sure. Distributors are flush with STH right now and the new batch Premiums seem to require a lot of dialing-in to get them to play right especially with the TK lock. I think STH Premiums will be sub $8k within a few months.

On a serious note, I helped setup a new STh Premium and it appears to be much easier to dial in than the original. It went from the hardest to about normal for most games these days. Sadly, every game has it's quirks.

I agree with you on around $8k for STh Prem but I also think GZ will end up there too as they are making them infinite and will keep making them for years. Combine that with any market contraction and you have a surplus.

#20484 6 months ago
Quoted from WildRover:

-Godzilla Prem
-Stranger Things Prem

Pretty close to equal on the secondary market with Godzilla having a slight edge. Stranger Things is a way better game though.

#20486 6 months ago

Lets get more granular lets say I do find one that is basically new...what would you be wiling to pay for a GZ Prem or STh prem used (if anyone is looking)?

#20487 6 months ago
Quoted from WildRover:Lets get more granular lets say I do find one that is basically new...what would you be wiling to pay for a GZ Prem or STh prem used (if anyone is looking)?

I was in the market for a Stranger things for quite a while but I was unwilling to pay the insane prices they were listed at up until about six months ago. I got a new premium from the latest run for around the same price people were asking for used pros. Had I not just got one I would have been in the hunt a used premium for around $8,400.

#20488 6 months ago

I've been keeping an eye out on GZ prem prices. I'd like one but I am willing to bide my time. I'll wait for $7k mark.

#20489 6 months ago
Quoted from WildRover:

-Godzilla Prem
-Stranger Things Prem

Pure numbers wise, I have to believe there's way more Godzillas out there than Sthings premiums. Especially if you can get ahold of the UV kit.

Quoted from LTG:

Chad Shapiro. Great guy. He can help move and set up. Posts on Pinside as brobra , send him a PM.

I can vouch that Chad Shapiro is an awesome choice for help with moving games. If he's busy you could try Steve Anderson. He's really great too! PM me for their numbers. *Both usually have pretty good inventory on games they want to move too if you're looking for an additional game.

#20490 6 months ago
Quoted from precisionk:

I've been keeping an eye out on GZ prem prices. I'd like one but I am willing to bide my time. I'll wait for $7k mark.

$7k?! Man, you are a patient one.

#20491 6 months ago
Quoted from precisionk:

Why just 7k? I would hold out for 5k.

#20492 6 months ago
Quoted from WildRover:

$7k?! Man, you are a patient one.

Indeed! I am just not willing to overpay, deals will be had, especially a pin that \is approaching TAF #'s. Could be sooner, could be much later. GZ seems like a fun theme but not going to pay a premium to play it.

#20493 6 months ago

The market is for sure cooling off on used spike 2's... used ones are nearing 5500 pretty easily and some maybe less. For pro's....

#20494 6 months ago
Quoted from northvibe:

The market is for sure cooling off on used spike 2's... used ones are nearing 5500 pretty easily and some maybe less. For pro's....

We are talking about Premiums but I wouldn't mind a desirable Spike 2 Pro for 5500. I haven't seen one yet but I would be interested, excluding LZ, TMNT, and AIQ. I mean people have a hard time selling undesirable Spike 2 Pros for 5500. No sir, I do not want your Mandalorian Pro on trade.

#20495 6 months ago
Quoted from Waxx:

We are talking about Premiums but I wouldn't mind a desirable Spike 2 Pro for 5500. I haven't seen one yet but I would be interested, excluding LZ, TMNT, and AIQ. I mean people have a hard time selling undesirable Spike 2 Pros for 5500. No sir, I do not want your Mandalorian Pro on trade.

I don't see premiums going 5 lol but pre covid, a used stern was easily 1000-1500 off new pricing no issues. So while it is nice to see the market adjusting it also sucks for "resale".

Ahh man mando. I didn't like it when I played it but after watching the tutorial and having ours on route, I don't hate it but the shots are tight like houdini and even after a good game I don't "want" to play more. However ours still does well on route so I can't complain too much.

#20496 6 months ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I don't see premiums going 5 lol but pre covid, a used stern was easily 1000-1500 off new pricing no issues. So while it is nice to see the market adjusting it also sucks for "resale".
Ahh man mando. I didn't like it when I played it but after watching the tutorial and having ours on route, I don't hate it but the shots are tight like houdini and even after a good game I don't "want" to play more. However ours still does well on route so I can't complain too much.

When a Pro NIB was 5k they weren’t selling used for 3.5 to 4. Pre Covid Pros were just around 500 off but I’m all about 1500 off a Pro now if that’s what happens.

#20497 6 months ago
Quoted from Waxx:

When a Pro NIB was 5k they weren’t selling used for 3.5 to 4. Pre Covid Pros were just around 500 off but I’m all about 1500 off a Pro now if that’s what happens.

I swear nib was 5500-6k for a while there, msrp, spike 2 era

#20498 6 months ago

Looking for a Deadpool pro, may consider a premo.

#20499 6 months ago
Quoted from brobra:

Looking for a Deadpool pro, may consider a premo.

i have both in stock new if you are considering that route.

#20500 6 months ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Custom AIQ premium up for grabs! Original owner, smoke free home. Stern side armor and shaker added. Color matched custom powder coat with gold hardware and feet. Looks amazing! Wa...”
5 months ago
Ham Lake, MN
Expired!

In case your wanting something different!

There are 20,970 posts in this topic. You are on page 410 of 420.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.