1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,729 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 415.
#2001 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Unfortunately he is a little sally and can;t handle drinking with the WI crew more than once a year in our home state

"We're going to party like it's 1999"

its also the 1999 post in this thread. i would make another post, but i will let that honor go to someone more deserving

#2002 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Unfortunately he is a little sally and can;t handle drinking with the WI crew more than once a year in our home state

its also the 1999 post in this thread. i would make another post, but i will let that honor go to someone more deserving

#2004 10 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Or that darn dang double post will hit 2000!

(2002)

#2006 10 years ago

2004....nothing really. My brothers truck is a 2004 F-150. That's the best I have.

#2007 10 years ago

Hey guys, how much would a nba fastbreak thats in decent shape go for? I found one here in kato.

#2008 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Hey guys, how much would a NBA Fastbreak thats in decent shape go for? I found one here in kato.

One recently sat on the Omaha CL for $1,600 for a long time. I'd be interested in a NBAFB for around that price. If you decide to pass on it, feel free to PM me your lead

#2010 10 years ago

nbafb is actually pretty fun!

#2011 10 years ago

It is an awesome game for a little change up. Dooooooo iiiitttt.

#2012 10 years ago
Quoted from tonymiddendorf:

One recently sat on the Omaha CL for $1,600 for a long time. I'd be interested in a NBAFB for around that price. If you decide to pass on it, feel free to PM me your lead

They wouldn't sell it to me. It was C and N and they said they already committed it to the MOMA auction, so its not for sale. I offered $1500, but they'd rather wait a couple months for the auction and haul it up there. I probably won't make the auction, so I figure I'd let others know about it.

#2013 10 years ago

Congrats on hitting 2k!

minnesota-wisconsin.pngminnesota-wisconsin.png

#2014 10 years ago

Looks like I sold my Creech. I still have the nice IPB pf if anyone is ISO.

I am happy to trade towards something else or sell straight up. LMK if any regional guys are interested.

Would be nice to pick up another solidstate game for the stable...

#2015 10 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Congrats on hitting 2k!

LMAO. Never saw that one before.

#2016 10 years ago

To celebrate the arrival of MET Premium I'm having a Music Themed Pinball party.

To make this an even more entertaining event please wear your best Rock n Roll / Music T-shirt. By that I mean Vanilla Ice, Ratt, ELO and so on.

Sunday Sept 22nd
4:00-10:00PM
Lake Geneva, WI 53147

Please RSVP though a private email on the flyer or through Pinside so I can ensure I have the proper supplies.

chris

Picture_5.pngPicture_5.png

#2017 10 years ago

Fancy man makes his own flyers... Nice 22nd is a date I have open!

#2018 10 years ago

I knew that was the best date for you and Tim.

chris

#2019 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

chris

Sweet, I'll make every effort to attend! Thanks!

#2020 10 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Sweet, I'll make every effort to attend! Thanks!

Bring along some of your MN cohorts to split the gas.

You make it to POAS? Looked like a nice line-up this year.

chris

#2021 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Bring along some of your MN cohorts to split the gas.
You make it to POAS? Looked like a nice line-up this year.
chris

Haven't made it out to the fair.. not a huge fan of large crowds... May still make it out there.

I'll collaborate with local yocals and see if we can get a caravan/carpool.

#2022 10 years ago

Would like to come to this. Will make sure the date is open and then PM you. Josh, Maybe a stopover again?

#2023 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Josh, Maybe a stopover again?

Sounds like a plan

#2024 10 years ago

I'm almost tempted to drop $10 so I can get this ad finally off of Craigslist once and for all. I truly have grown tired of seeing it:

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

#2025 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

chris

And Ken. PM incoming.

#2026 10 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

I'm almost tempted to drop $10 so I can get this ad finally off of Craigslist once and for all. I truly have grown tired of seeing it:
minneapolis.craigslist.org link

HAHA 10 DOLLORS!

#2027 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Why waste all that money on beer when you could waste it on a pin.

Minnesotans save $$$ for Pins on Sundays cuz the Liquor Stores are closed!

#2028 10 years ago

I save money for pins by not going to the liquor store AT ALL.

#2029 10 years ago

edit: false alarm.

#2030 10 years ago

Did some Pinsider pick up a free pinball in Wautoma?

appleton.craigslist.org link

#2031 10 years ago
Quoted from aahgo:

Did some Pinsider pick up a free pinball in Wautoma?
appleton.craigslist.org link

What game was it? Nice that they altered their ad if they can't respond to all the emails!

#2032 10 years ago

I don't know. I never saw the original posting...hope somebody picked up something good.

#2033 10 years ago

Saying hello!

I've been reviewing your posts and this seems like a friendly thread. I just moved from Greensboro, NC to Bemidji, MN. My name is Debra, and I love pinball! Hello!

I have a few questions:

Does anyone know of any place to play in the Bemidji area?

For Southern pin people, there is a forum site called Pinball Bash. Is there a similar site for MN/WI folks in addition to this thread?

Last question - I have 2K to spend on a machine. I've been watching the ads on pinside and Craigslist and haven't seen much in this price range. Do I need to adjust my range, be patient, or ??? I like speed and flow and am looking for a DMD.

Thanks for reading.

-Debra

#2034 10 years ago

Does anyone know where Rustylizard's WPT currently resides? I believe he sold it to the MN crew and i lost track of it.

#2035 10 years ago

Welcome to the forum Debra. And welcome to this side of the country
--
Jeremy Agema
Central WI

#2036 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Does anyone know where Rustylizard's WPT currently resides? I believe he sold it to the MN crew and i lost track of it.

Went from Russ to TonyMiddendorf to Me and I sold it to PinballKim in North Dakota.

#2037 10 years ago
Quoted from debras:

Does anyone know of any place to play in the Bemidji area?

Dunno about Bemiji, but Duluth has a couple Pinsiders who may know... ThePostmaster (Bill) and Northvibe (Parnell) might have a good idea of where to play.

WELCOME!!

#2038 10 years ago
Quoted from debras:

Saying hello!

Welcome to Minnesota and Pinside !

Way south of you, there is an event coming up at my business. http://pinballcircus.com/ it's a lot of fun and worth the trip.

LTG : )

#2039 10 years ago
Quoted from debras:

For Southern pin people, there is a forum site called Pinball Bash. Is there a similar site for MN/WI folks in addition to this thread?

It is only about 2 months old, but there is a local site that is starting to slowly grow in numbers and traffic (It has Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, and Iowa folks on it)- www.wisconsinpinball.com

#2040 10 years ago
Quoted from debras:

Last question - I have 2K to spend on a machine. I've been watching the ads on pinside and Craigslist and haven't seen much in this price range. Do I need to adjust my range, be patient, or ??? I like speed and flow and am looking for a DMD.

Welcome. I would give you 3 bits of advice: 1) Be patient 2) Be willing to come to the Twin Cities (or find a TC pinsider that would be willing to pick-up/hold a game for you 3) Do you best to make friends with any collectors you know. Now, after being in the hobby for 2+ years, I've realized that the best deals and leads come from friends in the hobby as opposed to finding something on Craigslist.

None of that makes the wait any easier though! :p Good luck in your search.

#2041 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

It is only about 2 months old, but there is a local site that is starting to slowly grow in numbers and traffic (It has Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, and Iowa folks on it)- http://www.wisconsinpinball.com

We've got our own for MN...

http://minnesotapinball.com/

#2042 10 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Went from Russ to TonyMiddendorf to Me and I sold it to PinballKim in North Dakota.

much obliged. i was hoping to snag it someday but i think it will have to work it's way back the Twin Cities first. lol. That sure is one slut of a WPT, pardon my french.

#2043 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

much obliged. i was hoping to snag it someday but i think it will have to work it's way back the Twin Cities first. lol. That sure is one slut of a WPT, pardon my french.

It is a very nice example of a WPT. Tony put LEDs throughout and Mirror Blades too so its exceptionally bright. You could always message PinballKim and see if he'll deliver it.

#2044 10 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

It is a very nice example of a WPT. Tony put LEDs throughout and Mirror Blades too so its exceptionally bright. You could always message PinballKim and see if he'll deliver it.

i doubt it! WPT is a keeper, all y'all messed up big time!

I honestly never knew it was technically for sale either of the three times it went for sale. WPT rebounded quickly.

#2045 10 years ago

what what? :-p Bemidji I was there for a run and thought I put a pin on the pinmap to play (not sale) at some log cabin looking big restaurant.

#2046 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

I honestly never knew it was technically for sale either of the three times it went for sale. WPT rebounded quickly.

Dang, I had it listed on here for a month or two before striking a deal w/ PinballKim..

#2047 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

i doubt it! WPT is a keeper, all y'all messed up big time

I REALLY liked that WPT but I can only have so many deep games and while WPT has deepness in spades, it is just lacking something. I don't know if it is the static sounding callouts or lack of build-up, but always had a montonous feel to it. the shot selection and rules are top notch, the artwork is lacking badly, and the callouts and sounds are rough. I love card themed games too...

#2048 10 years ago

Welcome debras! We were in Itaska State Park last weekend. Was looking for places to play while we were there but didn't find any. Let us know what you find and please post them in the PinMap here on Pinside.

#2049 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

the callouts and sounds are rough.

When thinking back to what was missing from WPT ... this is spot on. When you really get jamming on that game ... the sound is just NOT there to get your blood pumping.

Otherwise, I think it's a terrific game.

#2050 10 years ago

My bad, I was thinking Brainerd.

There are 20,729 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/41 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.