1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,964 posts in this topic. You are on page 403 of 420.
#20101 9 months ago
Quoted from TimBoch:

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Depending on the model. The compressor unit may be removable. If it is I'd try plugging it into a separate power source to see if it's bad.

Also there should be a filter for air to flow through the coils and a screen on the back for the air to flow out through. Be sure they aren't plugged.

LTG : )

#20102 9 months ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Oh, and at least one row has huge, playfield-shaped monitors mounted on the wall above each machine, so you can follow the action if you're spectating from further away. Tip: play your ball looking at the monitor and not your playfield! It's a trip!

I decided I’m strictly playing games on this wall ONLY looking at the monitor. Get good doing that and you’re pretty much able to see the future on real games

#20103 9 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO, second owner. May 2019 build date, so still has 4 speakers. Deluxe version with invisiglass, shaker, knocker, topper with lighting, upgraded shooter rod, and upgraded Otto (or...”
2024-06-16
Eau Claire, WI
6,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 760 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling a fully modded out Lord of the Rings. Game is in fantastic shape, and only wear is around the flipper buttons, and that has been covered with mylar. List of mods: Tilt to...”
2023-10-03
Eau Claire, WI
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 452 times
Contributed to Pinside

#20104 8 months ago

If anyone is looking to move an Iron Man VE...let me know please thank you.

#20105 8 months ago

Looking to sell or local trade:

Other - For Sale
“Restored Ice Cold Beer Interested in a possible trade for 90’s dmd era pins…Bally/Williams or Data East Star Wars, Rocky and Bullwinkle, or Jurassic Park Projects welcomed! I w...”
2023-10-19
Suamico, WI
3,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 126 times

#20106 8 months ago

New Litt location is great! Way more booths and places to chill than I was expecting. I didn't know there was a secret bank of games in the back near the bathroom until I went. I appreciate the affordable food options, I think a burger was $10 (1 patty, smoked onions, bacon, gruyere) when a lot of places are getting closer to $20 for standard bar fare. Same for the nachos we had. Love the nice water fill up station. Tons of space at the bar to order. Bring extra quarters, a lot of games are .75 now, which is understandable. I also felt most of the machines were a bit quiet but I figure it takes a while to find that right balance.

#20107 8 months ago
Quoted from Ribs:

New Litt location is great! Way more booths and places to chill than I was expecting. I didn't know there was a secret bank of games in the back near the bathroom until I went. I appreciate the affordable food options, I think a burger was $10 (1 patty, smoked onions, bacon, gruyere) when a lot of places are getting closer to $20 for standard bar fare. Same for the nachos we had. Love the nice water fill up station. Tons of space at the bar to order. Bring extra quarters, a lot of games are .75 now, which is understandable. I also felt most of the machines were a bit quiet but I figure it takes a while to find that right balance.

Leaving the house in a few minutes to check it out!

#20108 8 months ago

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Previously routed Stranger Things Pro. Shows wear, but shoots well and has been a family favorite. Has the common clear coat wear by the saucer, mylar was placed over as soon as ...”
2023-10-18
Sioux Falls, SD
Trade
Archived after: 44 days
Viewed: 1114 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Purchased from a fellow Pinsider (original owner) earlier this year. Clean and shoot well with ~870 plays. Mods include: Stern Art Blades Stern Mothra Egg Shooter Rod Flamin' Fr...”
2023-10-15
Sioux Falls, SD
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 221 times
Contributed to Pinside

#20109 8 months ago

Still looking for a cocktail pin. All titles considered

#20110 8 months ago
Quoted from beergut666:

Leaving the house in a few minutes to check it out!

New LITT space is great. Obviously less cramped than the old one. Parking will still be a challenge, especially once winter comes and parking in the surrounding neighborhood is basically halved. Techs were busy cleaning and checking games, always a welcome sight. Played Scooby, Godfather, and Venom for the first time. Oof. None of these games spoke to me in any way and I couldn't get away from Venom fast enough. Spent most of my time playing Embryon, Radical, and EBD. The bank of games with the screens above them was cool, maybe throwing their hat in the ring to host a major tournament at some point?. Lots of LE's including a Metallica MoP which is great to see on location. Overall, new venue is a welcomed expansion to their already successful concept. Bigger bar and tap list is a plus for those of us who enjoy an adult beverage while playing. Congrats to John Galvin and the LITT team!

#20111 8 months ago

Anyone looking for a Cactus Canyon Mirrored backglass? New still in package. $250 local pick up in Stillwater MN.

#20112 8 months ago
Quoted from beergut666:

New LITT space is great. Obviously less cramped than the old one. Parking will still be a challenge, especially once winter comes and parking in the surrounding neighborhood is basically halved. Techs were busy cleaning and checking games, always a welcome sight. Played Scooby, Godfather, and Venom for the first time. Oof. None of these games spoke to me in any way and I couldn't get away from Venom fast enough. Spent most of my time playing Embryon, Radical, and EBD. The bank of games with the screens above them was cool, maybe throwing their hat in the ring to host a major tournament at some point?. Lots of LE's including a Metallica MoP which is great to see on location. Overall, new venue is a welcomed expansion to their already successful concept. Bigger bar and tap list is a plus for those of us who enjoy an adult beverage while playing. Congrats to John Galvin and the LITT team!

I need to get there! Thanks for the review! It’s been too long. I bring the wife and purchasing gets easier the more she frequents the establishment.

#20113 8 months ago

price reduced to 5900 for expo weekend. I can bring to expo, or you can can come play it first. I'm only hour north of expo.

Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Very Nice condition. 100% working. Very rare Olympus. Very nice playfield. Super nice Backglass. Nice cabinet. MPU board has been fully upgraded with all new IC sockets (...”
2023-10-16
Burlington, WI
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 1381 times

#20114 8 months ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

price reduced to 5900 for expo weekend. I can bring to expo, or you can can come play it first. I'm only hour north of expo.

That is a really cool looking game! GLWS!

Machine - For Sale

For Sale: Super RARE Olympus (spain) (Juegos Populares)

8% OFF!

Partially restored (almost original) - “Very Nice condition. 100% working. Very rare Olympus. Very nice playfield. Super nice Backglass. Nice cabinet. MPU board has been fully upgraded with all new IC sockets (...”

5 days ago

Burlington, WI
(41 mi)

CaptainNeo

#20115 8 months ago

That’s a really cool looking game! GLWS

(Not sure why my remark didn’t show up in that last post…weird.).

#20116 8 months ago

It did, you just typed it before the closing blockquote tag.

Not that I blame you, the way the quote appears in the editor with lots of extra empty lines! I wonder if all quoted ads do that...

#20117 8 months ago

I will have a jungle lord available soon. Powers up . Will need cleaning. very nice pf, Bg is not bad but should be sealed asap. Cabinet has dings etc. I will make sure game works for the buyer. Will need to be cleaned up, battery holder etc , usual pcb upgrades caps etc. Local pick up price 1400.00

I have 100's of 47, 44,555 incandescent pull lamps from led conversions. They are free to whomever wants them.

Some Used pinball Glass Free/ nice if yours is missing or heavily scratched. .

#20118 8 months ago

Anyone looking for a very nice Foo Fighters Pro? Comes with an extra populated playfield new in box and lots of mods. Neon plastics, rubbers, shaker, speaker lights, Kenwood Speakers, Mirror Blades and more. Located in the south metro.

#20119 8 months ago

Would I have any takers for my Rush Premium at $7500?

#20120 8 months ago

Anyone in the cities here have a spare Stern Topper box I could use to ship a topper out?

#20121 8 months ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Would I have any takers for my Rush Premium at $7500?

Someone please buy quickly so I’m not tempted

#20122 8 months ago

Ok 2nd time around… hit me with it.

#20123 8 months ago

Man, even Elwin can't prop up those LE's anymore! Stern shot themselves in the foot with the LE buying group. Great price on the game bman!

#20124 8 months ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Man, even Elwin can't prop up those LE's anymore! Stern shot themselves in the foot with the LE buying group. Great price on the game bman!

Can't help but agree. Seems like the LE market took a massive hit lately. JP 30th scare off the few LE buyers left?

#20125 8 months ago

That Elvira new version pretty sweet but they can just Fuck off with 13k

#20126 8 months ago
Quoted from centerflank:

We begged stern for YEARS on this site to sell alternative art versions of games, when people would freak out at how good art-converted games could look. If we just look at it like they are filling the need we told them about...

#20127 8 months ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Thanks! I am sure I will fall victim to the next NIB if it’s a dream theme but Stern is in for a wake up call!

#20128 8 months ago

Sold in less than 2 hours! Thanks gang!

#20129 8 months ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I have the same sentiment. Well said.

#20130 8 months ago

On the chopping block again, best deal on a Godfather LE

#20131 8 months ago

Can anyone suggest or recommend or might be planning a run to pick up a pin in the Seattle area for delivery to Southern Minnesota?
Mankato .

#20132 8 months ago

Just a reminder I have TNA and Rollercoaster Tycoon for sale.

#20133 8 months ago

Local folks rock! Another one bites the dust!

#20134 8 months ago

Does Anyone have any recommendations for a powder coat company in the twin cities metro that have done pinball parts?

#20135 8 months ago
Quoted from jrockne:

Does Anyone have any recommendations for a powder coat company in the twin cities metro that have done pinball parts?

A local video game restorer recommends Adrenaline Customs in WBL.

So last week I took a batch in for my Stars restoration. They should be done in about 2.5 weeks. Custom color on all the external metal and coin door etc a bit under $400

Minimum $100 per order so if you’re doing one color get your fill. I was thinking of doing a set of BLY legs refinished in the gray so it’s cheaper to get a set from Terry/PBL unless you have a stash of them you want to get done then maybe worth it.

They do have a LOT of colors to choose from.

I’ll post pics in my thread when the order is done.

#20136 8 months ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

Local folks rock! Another one bites the dust!

I almost pulled the trigger as I am heading up to msp on Friday but I am already 1 over capacity in the basement and have to sell 1-2 off. Just avoiding the hurt of the price drops going on right now

Machine - For Sale

The Godfather (LE)

Featured
3% OFF!
Pending

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “2nd stab here:

Blemish free Godfather LE,
Super low plays- Black mirror blades, mezel Statue of Liberty, Lit flipper buttons, MezelMods compound and horse head shooter rod. You�...”

5 hours ago

Rockford, MN
(352 mi)

Bmanpin

8,600 (OBO)

Pending

#20137 8 months ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

the quote appears in the editor with lots of extra empty lines! I wonder if all quoted ads do that...

Apparently the answer to my question is yes. Two goofed up responses to quoted ads on this page.

#20138 8 months ago

Anyone interested in a kiss pro? Looking for a sale or trade for bond pro, jp pro, venom premium

Machine - For Sale
KISS (Pro) Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Cliffys installed, otherwise stock. Wrinkling near cab bolts/flippers Looking to sell or trade for newer sterns.”
2023-10-08
Madison, WI
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 445 times

#20139 8 months ago

Looking to trade one of my sterns for GOTG pre or LE. Nice (very nice) if it has the topper. All are listed in my current collection Cash plus or minus.

I’ll make a tier 7 donation. Thank you!

#20140 8 months ago

Hey all you in WI and surrounding areas - if you haven't heard, the Godfather of pinball (Steve Tully) was in a pretty bad car accident not too long ago. I just found out a few days ago, and was made aware tonight of a GoFundMe that his neighbor is putting together to help him and his partner. I know that many of you on this thread know Tully well as he's the MAN at MGC coordinating the Arcade Hall, has been involved with Expo, and really got the pinball rolling in Wisconsin with the Wauna-Tourney so many years ago, and that's just the tip of the iceburg!

Anyway, if you feel so inclined please be sure to check out his GoFundMe and consider helping out the most deserving individual I can think of. https://gofund.me/89b78c8e

#20141 8 months ago
Quoted from u2sean:

Hey all you in WI and surrounding areas - if you haven't heard, the Godfather of pinball (Steve Tully) was in a pretty bad car accident not too long ago. I just found out a few days ago, and was made aware tonight of a GoFundMe that his neighbor is putting together to help him and his partner. I know that many of you on this thread know Tully well as he's the MAN at MGC coordinating the Arcade Hall, has been involved with Expo, and really got the pinball rolling in Wisconsin with the Wauna-Tourney so many years ago, and that's just the tip of the iceburg!
Anyway, if you feel so inclined please be sure to check out his GoFundMe and consider helping out the most deserving individual I can think of. https://gofund.me/89b78c8e

Oh crap…I hadn’t heard that. Damn.

#20142 8 months ago
Quoted from u2sean:

Thanks for letting us know. I haven’t been in the game for many years, but remember chatting with him on multiple occasions back in the day. Great guy. Wish him and his partner a speedy recovery!

#20143 8 months ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Thanks for letting us know.

Ditto.

#20144 8 months ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-out-our-friend-steve-tully-#post-7843396

I just created this topic. Let’s all keep pinging it so it stays at the top of pinside for a while.

#20145 8 months ago

Donated. Wishing you speedy recovery Tullster!

He is one of the nicest guys ive ever talked with.....i hadn't seen him in a few years but ran into him last MGC and the smile on that guys face when he saw me was just truly genuine.

#20146 8 months ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Donated. Wishing you speedy recovery Tullster!
He is one of the nicest guys ive ever talked with.....i hadn't seen him in a few years but ran into him last MGC and the smile on that guys face when he saw me was just truly genuine.

who doesn't smile when they see you?

On a side note, Tully is a great human and I hope for his speedy recovery. Much of Wisconsin pinball owes it's expansion to Tully and all the great work he has done (and is still doing) over the years.

#20147 8 months ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

who doesn't smile when they see you?

oh theres a few

#20148 8 months ago

Bummer on the crash. Hopefully they recover quickly.

I potentially might move my Diamond Lady - let me know anyone wants to do a trade. No EMs for now.

Ideally looking for a LW3, WPT, NASCAR, Jurassic lost world. Can buy outright as well if not interest in trade.

#20149 8 months ago

What's with the TMNT and LZ pricing lately dropping 2k? Do you think they'll drop lower? Any other titles that might follow suit?

I get that they need to move old inventory, but doesn't this hurt the distributor's cut? Maybe distros are just happy to recover the cash?

I haven't been in the hobby long enough to see a price drop like this.

#20150 8 months ago
Quoted from u2sean:

Good thinking posting it here! When I heard about it last Thursday I stopped over by his house to visit/donate (didn't know if gofundme took a cut).
He was in good spirits all things considered. Generosity of the pinball community is beautiful to see!

There are 20,964 posts in this topic. You are on page 403 of 420.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.