1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,964 posts in this topic. You are on page 397 of 420.
#19801 11 months ago

Just had a client ask me to find him an AC/DC machine. Premium and up, if anyone is looking to sell

#19802 11 months ago

I’ve got my Spooky Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle up for sale. Butter cabinet, lots of extras.

Asking $8500.

Photos are in the marketplace ad.

Ross

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle HUO Butter cabinet Knocker kit Shaker kit Interior cabinet decals Plastic protectors Speaker light kit And the scary blue powder coat Alice Cooper S...”
2023-08-05
Minneapolis, MN
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 236 times

#19803 11 months ago
Quoted from mackey256:

If you post a YouTube link it shows as a video.

I love this video so much

#19804 11 months ago

A few things up for sale

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to sell a HUO Rush Premium with very hard to find expression lighting kit installed. A very underrated game that is ready to drop into your lineup and jam on. NOTE: No lo...”
2023-08-07
Minnetrista, MN
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 452 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to sell a HUO Mando Premium in excellent shape and some extra goodies! Drop it right into your lineup and play. I am the original owner of this machine purchased NIB. Pl...”
2023-09-24
Minnetrista, MN
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 820 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to sell a HUO Godzilla Premium with a lot of the best mods. Waxed and protected day 1 this thing looks new. Very low plays as well. Plays: 110 plays Asking: $12500 Ship...”
2023-08-07
Minnetrista, MN
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 411 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to sell a HUO Bond Premium with some nice extras. Game is in great condition and is ready to drop in your lineup and play. NOTE: Topper not included Plays: 477 Asking: $...”
2023-08-02
Minnetrista, MN
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 619 times

Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Up for grabs is the hard to find walking dead topper from Stern. Functions 100% and will ship in the original box. No blemishes to note. Asking $1500 shipped Wire transfer, c...”
2023-08-07
Minnetrista, MN
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 142 times

#19805 11 months ago

Does anyone have a medieval madness remake RGB upgrade kit they’re looking at selling

#19806 11 months ago
Quoted from mackey256:

If you post a YouTube link it shows as a video.

That video is great.
Thanks for sharing it!
Where is this woman today?
Doing video-game sound design?
Got any more?

#19807 11 months ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

That video is great.
Thanks for sharing it!
Got any more?

Last I knew she was still making music. Google ‘diva of the diode’ and take a look.

#19808 11 months ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

That video is great.
Thanks for sharing it!
Got any more?

Her name is Suzanne Ciani and she’s still making music.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzanne_Ciani

#19809 11 months ago

Cool doc about ladies involved in old-school electronic music:

People are still rocking wires and plugs:

#19810 11 months ago
Quoted from isJ:

Cool doc about ladies involved in old-school electronic music:

People are still rocking wires and plugs:

Really digging this ,Thanks

#19811 11 months ago

Since we're talking about creativity in music for a brief second, here's someone "stitching" two YouTube videos together.

Have a great Tuesday, all.

#19812 11 months ago
Quoted from Vitty:

A few things up for sale

I like your listings -that Rush hit my alerts. I just don't have the $ after Godzilla and a virtual buy/build.

WHY do people buy an expensive table and lots of mods like that Godzilla, and then sell it with only a few plays? I have over 100 plays in the first week (OK, I'm not hitting 1B points yet either)!

#19813 11 months ago
Quoted from MasterOnion5:

I like your listings -that Rush hit my alerts. I just don't have the $ after Godzilla and a virtual buy/build.
WHY do people buy an expensive table and lots of mods like that Godzilla, and then sell it with only a few plays? I have over 100 plays in the first week (OK, I'm not hitting 1B points yet either)!

People enjoy the hobby in different ways. How else can you buy something so cool, mod it and play it a little while losing little or no money? What amazes me more is that people continually ask that question.

#19814 11 months ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

...What amazes me more is that people continually ask that question.

Preach

#19815 11 months ago

As far as "low" plays are concerned, I speak with experience that there are people that love the hobby, but get jaded with it, or the allure of a new game dies off after a week or two. Plus there is life outside of pinball (I know, crazy right?) And if all of those things hit at the same moment, a game ends up sitting off for a month and the decision is to sell it to get that money back. It's just life and everyone enjoys things at different intensity levels and at different rates. It's almost as if each person were their own person. Again, another novel concept.

#19816 11 months ago

On a related note, here's a link to my recent listing Also open to trades. Holler with any questions.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “I bought this machine a couple years ago as a mostly working but cosmetically-challenged project. I've spent a good amount of time and effort getting it playing 100%. The cabinet s...”
2023-08-05
Madison, WI
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 687 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19817 11 months ago

If anyone is still looking for a Venom LE, we have one left.

Bill
Fargo Pinball
http://www.fargopinball.com/
Like Us On Facebook
www.facebook.com/fargopinball

#19818 11 months ago

“WHY do people buy an expensive table and lots of mods like that Godzilla, and then sell it with only a few plays?”

Probably the same reason why you have an alert for Rush but no intention of buying right now. For many finding new games and the transaction itself is the fun. I know a few people that don’t play much just like trading/buying/selling. Kind of like sports cards or other collectibles is probably why in some cases you see low plays for sale.

#19819 11 months ago

For me its actually my 4th Godzilla so I've put a lot of plays on the game in general. If it sells great, if not great. It is a long player for me though and I often find I only have time for a few games a night and usually don't want to play just one game of godzilla and end up passing it by a lot of times.

#19820 11 months ago
Quoted from Vitty:

For me its actually my 4th Godzilla so I've put a lot of plays on the game in general. If it sells great, if not great. It is a long player for me though and I often find I only have time for a few games a night and usually don't want to play just one game of godzilla and end up passing it by a lot of times.

That's why I probably won't have another Star Trek or LotR.

#19821 11 months ago

I also won't ever have another ST or LOTR, for at least a couple weeks.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “From the latest run bought it NIB myself. Under 50 plays. Basically new condition, just need to make room for new games. Trades considered (+/-cash): Godzilla Prem Iron Man VE Me...”
2023-08-08
Eau Claire, WI
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 690 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19822 11 months ago
Quoted from mackey256:

Her name is Suzanne Ciani and she’s still making music.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzanne_Ciani

This lady is a trip!
Apparently she wrote synthy ad jingles for big, corporate clients in the 80's. In particular she wrote many "logo themes." That cracked me up of course because, as a child watching lots of network TV in the late 70's and 80's, I remember well all those pioneering synth sounds used in TV logos. Heck, I loved synthesizers then! I used to love the "synth solo" that at the time was as common as the guitar solo in pop music. (Greg Hawkes, anyone, of the Cars?)
Her appearance on Letterman is funny but not as interesting as her appearance on Contact 1-2-3.
Here's an example of a TV logo with a "theme," although in this case it's a band I think and *not* a synthesizer:

#19823 11 months ago

Starting up the hunt for a Grand Prix or an Aztec. If you have one of these or a good lead, please hit me up.

#19824 11 months ago

<duplicate post>

#19825 11 months ago
Quoted from WildRover:

I also won't ever have another ST or LOTR, for at least a couple weeks.

I’m waiting for you to see if the 5th times the charm for liking Star Wars. Haha

#19827 11 months ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

People enjoy the hobby in different ways. How else can you buy something so cool, mod it and play it a little while losing little or no money? What amazes me more is that people continually ask that question.

Sorry I’m a noob. I don’t see wanting to get rid of my Godzilla, like ever.

Also I don’t have all the neat moving tools, so physically changing them seems daunting.

My Rush watch is only because I don’t have the $ right now after my multiple table buys/builds, and Stern stopped making them.

#19828 11 months ago

Someone snagged it, reached out to her this morning and it's pending pick up now.

#19829 11 months ago

Laser War is a simple but really fun game. Such a great machine for new players to just be able to step up to and quickly understand and appreciate. For $800 someone got a steal. Probably needs $16 in parts to get it working again.

#19830 11 months ago

Give it time - everything gets old/boring eventually.

#19831 11 months ago

If whoever gets that laser war is on here I’d like to scan one of the plastic pieces please. Mine is missing one.

#19832 11 months ago
Quoted from EJS:

If whoever gets that laser war is on here I’d like to scan one of the plastic pieces please. Mine is missing one.

We have one in the family. I can't get to it right away but I can get you a scan. What piece do you need?

#19833 11 months ago
Quoted from ArcadeRaid:

We have one in the family. I can't get to it right away but I can get you a scan. What piece do you need?

Just the yellow bank standup target one right in the middle. Looks like 2 nut/caps and it comes right off. There’s no rush the game is in storage position probably until next year.

#19834 11 months ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Someone snagged it, reached out to her this morning and it's pending pick up now.

I messaged her this morning as well, she must've got a bunch of messages.

#19835 11 months ago

Does anyone know if anyone has the medieval madness remake RGB upgrade kit that they are looking at or willing to sell?

#19836 11 months ago
Quoted from MNPinner:

Does anyone know if anyone has the medieval madness remake RGB upgrade kit that they are looking at or willing to sell?

https://www.planetarypinball.com/pinball-MMR-HDC

#19837 11 months ago

She did have a TON of messages for her Laser War. She thought it uncomfortable that people kept asking when the buyer was coming and they could be there earlier with more cash. I said that's just us pinheads itching for the next score. She asked if she sold it for too little and I said barring any catastrophic board issues, yes because why lie. She was just glad to get it out of the house, and I was very appreciative held it for the first person to message her at the original price.

I hope it's only $16 in parts! It's got some battery leakage, seeming electrical flipper issues, and the loudest Data East speaker hum I've ever heard, but I haven't looked yet because you don't look a gift horse under the playfield!

#19838 11 months ago

Long shot but does anyone have a Jack's Open Wade Krause repro playfield?

#19839 11 months ago
Quoted from BalkeBoy:

She did have a TON of messages for her Laser War. She thought it uncomfortable that people kept asking when the buyer was coming and they could be there earlier with more cash. I said that's just us pinheads itching for the next score. She asked if she sold it for too little and I said barring any catastrophic board issues, yes because why lie. She was just glad to get it out of the house, and I was very appreciative held it for the first person to message her at the original price.
I hope it's only $16 in parts! It's got some battery leakage, seeming electrical flipper issues, and the loudest Data East speaker hum I've ever heard, but I haven't looked yet because you don't look a gift horse under the playfield!

Still a sweet score! I got a screaming deal ($300) on a metoer a month ago. The seller deleted the ad immediately after I arranged pickup otherwise I'm sure she would've been bombarded with tons of messages as well.

#19840 11 months ago

First godfather collectors on location in Wisconsin (I believe)

Franks place
3023 N 15th St,
Sheboygan, WI 53083

Can't add pictures, but you can can click the Facebook link

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0vxj2qDvLV8KJNPmXAqKYuGPKeSdrLtz4GvZML1fPEZc2buFW4TQbdPhjDNUcP4uel&id=520814785&sfnsn=mo&mibextid=VhDh1V

#19841 11 months ago

Foxxstone_80 Nice! Yeah, I asked her if she'd mark it pending but she said she'd hold it for me. I didn't want to sour anything by telling her what she has in store for the next 24 hours.

#19842 11 months ago

That’s the dmd color enable, not the rgb gi kit he wants

#19843 11 months ago

Does any one want a Indian Jones or a Metallica DMD is so PM with an offer for 1 or both (Non Colored DMD)

#19844 11 months ago

Elvira HOH custom side rails, new in box. Will donate to pinside if sold, but listing fee was $32 so it thinks it’s a game, lol.

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/502-7112-00

TWD pro inbound with color Dmd and extras. HUO game. Should be up soon.

Also Fire inbound will list also.

#19845 11 months ago

Also I don’t have all the neat moving tools, so physically changing them seems daunting.
My Rush watch is only because I don’t have the $ right now after my multiple table buys/builds, and Stern stopped making them.

There's a lot of things I didn't understand when I first got into pinball collecting like someone who would own the same table multiple times or constantly moving machines in and out, but everyone doing their own thing keeps it interesting.

I've heard people find their "grail game" only to sell it years later because they got burned out playing it or just didn't find the same level of enjoyment over time. No machine is ever truly bolted down, no matter what someone says. Circumstances change, life happens, etc.

#19846 11 months ago
Quoted from Ryguy80:

There's a lot of things I didn't understand when I first got into pinball collecting like someone who would own the same table multiple times or constantly moving machines in and out, but everyone doing their own thing keeps it interesting.

Yup. I am sure I have moved over 300 games. Just not a big deal.

#19847 11 months ago
Quoted from Ryguy80:

I've heard people find their "grail game" only to sell it years later because they got burned out playing it or just didn't find the same level of enjoyment over time. No machine is ever truly bolted down, no matter what someone says. Circumstances change, life happens, etc.

Agreed. He will sell Godzilla eventually.

#19848 11 months ago

Lots of action up North ,you dudes know how to play the game right .I don’t care what the South says about you

#19849 11 months ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Lots of action up North ,you dudes know how to play the game right .I don’t care what the South says about you

We got action up here, I’ll check you out again next time I’m in Indiana.

#19850 11 months ago

Headed to eu Claire, Stillwater, forest lake tomorrow. Can haul a game or two.

Also if anyone is seriously looking for a rotation viii pm me.

There are 20,964 posts in this topic. You are on page 397 of 420.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.