1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,728 posts in this topic. You are on page 390 of 415.
#19451 11 months ago

Anyone out there thinking about building one of the more expensive classic Sterns out of a lesser game? I am going to have a Wild Fyre playfield in a Stars cabinet. Would sell with or without electronics.

#19452 11 months ago

Throwing this out there again:

Scared Stiff up for trade. I've owned this for about 14 years and it was restored when I got it - new cabinet decals, new rails/legs, new playfield, new ramps, rebuilt mechs, new coin door, etc. etc. Has the manuals, a Flipper Fidelity speaker system, ColorDMD, skull pile LEDs, backbox/playfield LEDs, inner artwork blades, glow in the dark Boney Beast, and the dancing boogieman mod.

At this time just looking to trade for a HUO Jurassic Park Premium, Batman66 Premium or a Godzilla Premium (in that order). Can send pictures and more info if interested, and willing to travel/meet-up to complete a deal.

#19453 11 months ago

Selling @wildrover's BKSOR that he wanted to buy back from me, but he's getting a new car and people aren't buying his pins fast enough so I'm trying to make him feel like crap.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Third owner, game looks, sounds, and plays perfect! Just under 1500 plays w/ playfield accents decals from Tilt Graphics. Also, open to selling a nice Diner with CPR backglass, ne...”
2023-05-24
Rochester, MN
Trade
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 502 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19454 11 months ago

BalkeBoy That's a nice looking game. I do love some BKSOR.

#19455 11 months ago
Quoted from Waxx:

BalkeBoy That's a nice looking game. I do love some BKSOR.

It absolutely is. One of best Spike 2 Pros with a good match of challenge for the level of depth to get through.

#19456 11 months ago

I am also selling/trading one that came from wildrover if anyone in wisconsin/illinois is interested.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice game. Has art blades but otherwise stock. Looking to trade for newer sterns (spike 2). Pro/premium +/- cash.”
2023-05-18
Madison, WI
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 1834 times

#19457 11 months ago

Add Madtown to the brotherhood.

#19458 11 months ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Its going to be a Mazda CX-30 turbs. I can still fit a pin sideways in the CX-5 and honestly they go in better sideways then "normal" ways. The CX-30 turby is fun as all f*ck to drive!

My wife loves her CX-30 turbo! She hates it when I yell turbo everytime she merges!

#19459 11 months ago

Haha GREAT call. Have you jammed a pin sideways in it yet? I bet thats fun

#19460 11 months ago

Looking for an IGT Haywire slot machine.
Pm me with what you have.

#19461 11 months ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Haha GREAT call. Have you jammed a pin sideways in it yet? I bet thats fun

Nope! She barely lets me drive it. Pinhauler is a 4Runner.

#19462 11 months ago

I am keeping the BKSOR Pro that I got from Wildrover. It is at District 1 brewery in Stevens Point if anyone wants to play it.

#19463 11 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Great condition Bram Stokers Dracula. Plays like a dream, no gameplay issues whatsoever. The right side of the cabinet had the normal red-fade but was restored with red gloss ename...”
2023-05-02
Eau Claire, WI
4,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 1108 times

#19464 11 months ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Fantastic condition Jurassic Park Premium. July 2022 build with Insider Connected. I am the 2nd owner. Everything is in like new condition with now playfield or body wear. Roughly ...”
2023-05-25
Eau Claire, WI
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 678 times

#19465 11 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Basically new condition. I bought it new in box, just time to make room! Less than 100 plays, everything is in perfect condition no issues to speak of. Includes all the stuff that ...”
2023-05-25
Eau Claire, WI
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 973 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19466 11 months ago
Quoted from brobra:

Whirlwind if anyone is looking to trade….

Keep in mind WW just got that cool upgrade kit available. Very cool!

#19467 11 months ago

Other - For Sale
“For Sale - an Escalera stair climbing hand truck model MS-1-72 with a 1200 lbs. rating. It has 2 retractable rewind safety straps and include the retractable load support attachme...”
2023-05-27
Oshkosh, WI
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 224 times

Escalera dolly for sale if anyone is interested.

#19468 11 months ago

"Fight tigers and WIN!"

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For Sale in Minneapolis: 1981 “Jungle Lord” Pinball Machine by Williams Electronics * Plays great * No issues * Thoroughly “shopped,” aka cleaned/adjusted/repaired this y...”
2023-05-23
Minneapolis, MN
2,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 280 times

Open to trades for other SS games from this era, Bally or WMS

#19470 11 months ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Is anyone making a trip down to the Chicago area soon-ish and able to bring a pin? PM me please.

Check with Brobra. He may be making a run to Chicago for me in the future.

LTG : )

#19471 11 months ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Is anyone making a trip down to the Chicago area soon-ish and able to bring a pin? PM me please.

I might be going on Wednesday and could help you out.

#19472 11 months ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/157925

Looking to trade my BM66 for -

TNA
Bond LE (Thunderball) <— very interested
Foo Fighters (Prem/LE)
Jurassic Park (Preumium/LE)

#19473 11 months ago
Quoted from Lawnboy:

I might be going on Wednesday and could help you out.

Oh man thank you for the offer...but I made a yolo decision and went there and back again yesterday

#19474 11 months ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Oh man thank you for the offer...but I made a yolo decision and went there and back again yesterday

From your last podcast is it a Ghostbusters?

#19476 11 months ago

On the hunt for a WMS "Blackout" from 1980.

Happy to also consider other SS games - from Bally, WMS, or Stern.

Skateball and Dolly round out my top-three this month. Willing to drive a couple of hours outside of Minneapolis for the right deal.

I have a great Jungle Lord to offer in trade, otherwise a cash deal is fine.

#19477 11 months ago

Selling a nice Last Action Hero located in Green Bay. Everything works great, LEDs throughout, clean playfield. $3,800 OBO - feel free to PM me for pics (or we can hop on a video call and I can show you anything you want to see).

Added 11 months ago:

Edit: Pinside link here: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/158123

#19478 11 months ago

sorry to bump again so soon, but expanding scope to include James Bond 007 (Premium) as well with mods or cash. really loving bond with the newest code for some reason. ¯\_( ツ )_/¯

#19479 11 months ago

Stopped at Stone Arch Brew Pub in Appleton to try out FooF. Had a heck of a ball one, won a game even, but then ball one never ended as the right outlane switch had the spinner target lodged under it!

And of course they don't have the keys so I had to wait around for ten minutes to get my two bucks back. Argh.

Seems like a fun game, though.

They also have a Deadpool, Ripley's, LOTR, and a remake Cactus Canyon of all things. Didn't try them, however.

#19480 10 months ago

FPII on CL in Plymouth.
FOC pending pick-up.

For real or...
Aaaannd the race is on!

#19481 10 months ago

WOW!
37minutes and now post deleted.
Who nabbed it?

#19482 10 months ago

it was free?

#19483 10 months ago
Quoted from rollitover:

WOW!
37minutes and now post deleted.

That was quite a deal, but probably needs a good 500-700 in parts an labor…

#19484 10 months ago

Droppin a bit

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Gorgeous HUO Star Wars Comic Pro. I am the 2nd owner. It plays perfectly and there is no wear on the playfield, cabinet, or decals. Has roughly 5,000 plays. The last owner had a fe...”
2023-06-22
Eau Claire, WI
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 884 times

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Fantastic condition Jurassic Park Premium. July 2022 build with Insider Connected. I am the 2nd owner. Everything is in like new condition with now playfield or body wear. Roughly ...”
2023-05-25
Eau Claire, WI
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 678 times

#19485 10 months ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Ha!
I’m pretty sure the “RAV”stands for Rarely Adequate Vehicle. And the “4” means it has 4 wheels.
But yeah yeah pretty useless vehicle in almost any category.

Gotta disagree on this one. Maybe it depends on the year - my 2012 V6 hauls every pin I've ever needed to including those super tall Gottliebs and NIB with zero problems, and with the tow package can handle 3500lbs

#19486 10 months ago
Quoted from u2sean:

Gotta disagree on this one. Maybe it depends on the year - my 2012 V6 hauls every pin I've ever needed to including those super tall Gottliebs and NIB with zero problems, and with the tow package can handle 3500lbs

Yeah I’m sure it’s fine for hauling a pin. I was just venting. After working on cars for nearly 18 years (auto body) Toyota was one of the automakers that made vehicles I really hated working on. Prone to rust. Thin flimsy sheet metal that often needed to be shrunk to straighten properly. Poor fitting body components (bumper covers etc). Garbage hardware (fasteners). Paint was poor quality and very inconsistent so much so that nearly every color they did that had metallic flake in it had 20-30 variants. Not having to work on a Toyota is one of the reasons I am glad I no longer do auto body.

#19487 10 months ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

...After working on cars for nearly 18 years (auto body) Toyota was one of the automakers that made vehicles I really hated working on. Prone to rust. Thin flimsy sheet metal that often needed to be shrunk to straighten properly. Poor fitting body components (bumper covers etc). Garbage hardware (fasteners). Paint was poor quality and very inconsistent so much so that nearly every color they did that had metallic flake in it had 20-30 variants. Not having to work on a Toyota is one of the reasons I am glad I no longer do auto body.

Wow. That's interesting. I definitely respect the opinion of a body man because body men take those cars apart and get to know them quite well. I have an eleven-year-old Toyota with 94K miles and it's hanging together okay. Would I buy another? Well, only if they make an EV soon.

#19488 10 months ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Wow. That's interesting. I definitely respect the opinion of a body man because body men take those cars apart and get to know them quite well. I have an eleven-year-old Toyota with 94K miles and it's hanging together okay. Would I buy another? Well, only if they make an EV soon.

Toyota is an alright vehicle if you just own one and are not a person paid flat rate or piece work to repair them.
They are reliable as far as the engine and transmission are concerned and they do hold their value but I’d never own one.
Please if you ever need your car worked on for any reason just remember there is no need to tell the person that is about to work on it how “great” Toyota is.

#19489 10 months ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

if you ever need your car worked on for any reason just remember there is no need to tell the person that is about to work on it how “great” Toyota is.

I'll try to remember that. My car is an inception-year car, which means it was the first year of a new model - in this case the Prius C. I don't know if Toyota made an effort to keep the build quality high on this car for that model year as they expected scrutiny, but apart from the car's firm/uncomfortable suspension, it seems to be well made. I could be way off though as I am not and have never been a body man. I did work in a restoration shop when I was a lad though. The closest thing to body work I did was sandblasting and priming parts. I remember blasting, priming, and then painting a vintage car's chassis. That took quite a while! Spray booths that size are a trip! That job taught me how hard it is to get body panels dead straight for the perfect paint job. I had mad respect for those mechanics and body men at that shop. They were top-tier though. Like, Pebble-Beach-winner top tier.

(Apologies for the OT post.)

#19490 10 months ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Yeah I’m sure it’s fine for hauling a pin. I was just venting. After working on cars for nearly 18 years (auto body) Toyota was one of the automakers that made vehicles I really hated working on. Prone to rust. Thin flimsy sheet metal that often needed to be shrunk to straighten properly. Poor fitting body components (bumper covers etc). Garbage hardware (fasteners). Paint was poor quality and very inconsistent so much so that nearly every color they did that had metallic flake in it had 20-30 variants. Not having to work on a Toyota is one of the reasons I am glad I no longer do auto body.

Have you worked on a Chevy? Lol

#19491 10 months ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Have you worked on a Chevy? Lol

Yep, I worked on many different vehicles over the nearly 18 years in the business. Many different manufacturers/models.

#19492 10 months ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Yep, I worked on many different vehicles over the nearly 18 years in the business. Many different manufacturers/models.

Have to say, I’ve been happy with my 2004 suburban with plus 200k miles. Great hauler and have been changing that oil every 5-6k. Going to be hitting all the fluids soon. Hope to get another 100k out of her. The engine compartment is quite spacious. It made dropping a new alternator in a breeze.

#19493 10 months ago

Anyone local have a right slingshot plastic for a T2? Found a left and a bunch of other plastics in my spare collection, but only cracked rights….

#19494 10 months ago

Looking for SW comic pre.

I’ll make a tier 7 contribution. Thank you

#19495 10 months ago
Quoted from brobra:

Have to say, I’ve been happy with my 2004 suburban with plus 200k miles. Great hauler and have been changing that oil every 5-6k. Going to be hitting all the fluids soon. Hope to get another 100k out of her. The engine compartment is quite spacious. It made dropping a new alternator in a breeze.

I run a fleet of 20 Chevy Express and cutaway vehicles (both gas/diesel) and get around 400-500K miles out of them before I get rid of em. I replace more transmissions than engines and I don't do a ton of either. I've been running the fleet by myself for 18yrs and we run around 700,000+ miles a year. I have dabbled in Mitsubishi Fusos, Ram Promasters and Sprinters of different manufacturers and my favorite is still the Chevy Express.

#19496 10 months ago
Quoted from stewdogg:

I run a fleet of 20 Chevy Express and cutaway vehicles (both gas/diesel) and get around 400-500K miles out of them before I get rid of em. I replace more transmissions than engines and I don't do a ton of either. I've been running the fleet by myself for 18yrs and we run around 700,000+ miles a year. I have dabbled in Mitsubishi Fusos, Ram Promasters and Sprinters of different manufacturers and my favorite is still the Chevy Express.

I have a little experience with Promasters and those things were piles of crap especially if you have drivers that are a little rough on them.

#19497 10 months ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I have a little experience with Promasters and those things were piles of crap especially if you have drivers that are a little rough on them.

Easy killer. I resemble that comment

#19498 10 months ago
Quoted from Tallon:

Easy killer. I resemble that comment

Can’t say I didn’t think of you when typing that. They are pieces of shit but then again I am not a Toyota fan either.

#19499 10 months ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I road tripped in a pro master and it blew a cylinder and stranded me in Skokie, IL in a terrible neighborhood….I had to sleep under moving blankets on a bed of pink panther insulation foam. I despise those things….

I’d did like that ugly Nissan van; it was quite comfortable…

#19500 10 months ago
Quoted from brobra:

I road tripped in a pro master and it blew a cylinder and stranded me in Skokie, IL in a terrible neighborhood….I had to sleep under moving blankets on a bed of pink panther insulation foam. I despise those things….
I’d did like that ugly Nissan van; it was quite comfortable…

Glad you made it out safe knowing they could have popped the door hinges out of the body with a large screwdriver.

There are 20,728 posts in this topic. You are on page 390 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/390 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.