1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 384 of 415.
#19151 12 months ago

brobra probably not nice enough for you Mr. New Congo!

#19152 12 months ago
Quoted from Barkz:

brobra probably not nice enough for you Mr. New Congo!

Thanks bro! Ok. Yeah, I’ve sourced all the parts for it, so it gets built next week hopefully.

#19153 12 months ago
Quoted from brobra:

Thanks bro! Ok. Yeah, I’ve sourced all the parts for it, so it gets built next week hopefully.

It’s no dog but also isn’t sub 100 plays lol. That thing is going to be sweet.

#19154 12 months ago

Asking for a friend that’s not on ps and lives by Blainebrook, are there any tournaments/leagues by there, or semi-close?

#19155 12 months ago

#19156 12 months ago
Quoted from pinwhoo:

Asking for a friend that’s not on ps and lives by Blainebrook, are there any tournaments/leagues by there, or semi-close?

Tournament generally every Wednesday night, and one Saturday per month (I think). Registration for Wednesday’s starts around 6:30, rounds start at 7:00

#19157 12 months ago
Quoted from Dan_Halen:

Tournament generally every Wednesday night, and one Saturday per month (I think). Registration for Wednesday’s starts around 6:30, rounds start at 7:00

Thanks. I’ll let him know.

#19158 12 months ago

NIB Pin Stadium "Neo" on offer. Never unpacked. Thirty-three percent discount below retail to thread participants. Can ship. PM me if interested.

#19159 12 months ago
Quoted from pinwhoo:

Thanks. I’ll let him know.

The other is the 2nd Sat of each month. Qualifying games start at 11:00. Tourney at 3:00.

#19160 12 months ago
Quoted from Barkz:

It’s no dog but also isn’t sub 100 plays lol. That thing is going to be sweet.

What do you mean, it’s never had one play on it, as it’s never been in a game!!!??
I’ll put a 100 on it just testing it out when installed in a restored cabinet, new decals, new boards, polished cab hardware, etc….it will effectively be a brand new Congo.

#19161 12 months ago
Quoted from brobra:

What do you mean, it’s never had one play on it, as it’s never been in a game!!!??
I’ll put a 100 on it just testing it out when installed in a restored cabinet, new decals, new boards, polished cab hardware, etc….it will effectively be a brand new Congo.

The way I read Barkz post, the first sentence
was referring to his WOF (>100 plays, not a dog)… and the second was referring to your Congo (going to be sweet).

#19162 12 months ago

This thread is getting spicy. If you guys are gonna throw down, I’m interested in spectatorship.

#19163 12 months ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

The other is the 2nd Sat of each month. Qualifying games start at 11:00. Tourney at 3:00.

Another good thing to know. Much appreciated.

#19164 12 months ago
Quoted from Dan_Halen:

This thread is getting spicy. If you guys are gonna throw down, I’m interested in spectatorship.

No spice. I like Barkz….simple misunderstanding which accounts for 99% of disagreements. Thanks Pinzap for your take and read….sorry Barkz.

#19165 12 months ago

System 1 Gottlieb empty cabinet + extra head cabinet parts $100. I am looking for a Mystic backglass and an Atari owl eye coin door if someone wants to make a trade.
https://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?t=2701

#19166 12 months ago
Quoted from brobra:

Preach it. I can’t wait to see it when it’s done.

#19167 12 months ago

WTB/Trade for a local Deadpool (Premium) PM me if you’re looking to sell in the next 30 days.

#19168 12 months ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

The way I read Barkz post, the first sentence
was referring to his WOF (>100 plays, not a dog)… and the second was referring to your Congo (going to be sweet).

Nailed it. The Wheel I have is no dog but it also isn't mint like the brand new congo.

Quoted from brobra:

No spice. I like Barkz….simple misunderstanding which accounts for 99% of disagreements. Thanks Pinzap for your take and read….sorry Barkz.

Brobra and I are about as spicy as milk lol.

#19169 12 months ago

As Chris mentioned, I believe the time has come to move along my TWD Premium.

Pros: I added the mostly orange alt translite you can see on eBay (will include original too). Has a ColorDMD in it. Has the awesome alternate code with the great show callouts, known as the Cleland version.

Con: The crossbow usually works, although occasionally it acts up and I never got around to addressing it. It would be easier to fix if it ALWAYS acted up! (By acting up I mean the ball goes in but the game doesn't respond and ball search eventually launches it in a spazzy direction. Just needs fiddling with, I presume.)

I'm fond of quick, quiet deals at more reasonable prices and would rather sell without all the spiffing up and outrageous markup and waiting for an acceptable counteroffer. Doesn’t really need much spiffing up anyway.

I also could be tempted to pry loose my Stargate pin. 14 years owning it is probably enough. I'll never beat those high scores I put up when it was one of only two working pins I had back then!

Please contact me if interested! Sorry, not interested in trades at this time.

#19170 12 months ago

Going to be listing a Foo Fighters Pro, have had it 3 weeks, 500 plays on it - perfect condition, better than new with mirror blades, titan glows and a stern shaker. Ordered the premium to keep long term. Let me know if anyone local has interest.

#19171 12 months ago
Quoted from Gopher4653:

Let me know if anyone local has interest.

Local to where? You don't have a location listed. I'm assuming MN by your user name, but that is still a big state.

#19172 12 months ago
Quoted from PTHermes:

Local to where? You don't have a location listed. I'm assuming MN by your user name, but that is still a big state.

Sorry meant to put metro area. I’m in the south metro, Minnesota.

#19173 12 months ago

If anyone is driving to Allentown, let me know. I’ve been sitting on a populated playfield I picked for another Pinsider. It’s in a playfield crate. Cheap ass doesn’t want to ship, but he should give you a few hundred if you bring to the show.

#19174 12 months ago
Quoted from brobra:

If anyone is driving to Allentown, let me know. I’ve been sitting on a populated playfield I picked for another Pinsider. It’s in a playfield crate. Cheap ass doesn’t want to ship, but he should give you a few hundred if you bring to the show.

I am going but obviously wrong direction unless you get over this way beforehand. What playfield is it? Maybe I want it. .

#19175 12 months ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I am going but obviously wrong direction unless you get over this way beforehand. What playfield is it? Maybe I want it. .

I think it’s a Gottlieb football…
Maybe I’ll get to you, Russ…

Anyone headed towards Wausau, WI from MSP area, and have room for an 25” x 22” x 58” crate…you’ll get to meet our forum OP. He’s a cool dude….

#19176 11 months ago

If anyone is looking at selling a Foo Fighters LE. Please let me know.

#19177 11 months ago
Quoted from MNPinner:

If anyone is looking at selling a Foo Fighters LE. Please let me know.

Did you check with Glen at the Pinball Place 507-381-7266 ?

LTG : )

#19178 11 months ago

Thanks for the tip. I talked with him and he does not have any.

#19179 11 months ago

Available and Free:

Beautiful, fresh Stern Pinball box, with all packing materials, pallet, and even intact straps.

I unpacked a game today but took excellent care of the box, just in case anyone would like to make use of it to ship a machine.

Located near Tilt in Minneapolis.

#19180 11 months ago

Anyone local interested in a fresh godfather LE with < 50 plays? I'd be asking $11500ish - save yourself over a grand from new and get that like new feel, but with shots already dialed in and playfield waxed. Cab decals and armor are also waxed for additional protection

#19181 11 months ago

FF Premium arrived a few hours ago. So. good.

#19182 11 months ago
Quoted from WildRover:

FF Premium arrived a few hours ago. So. good.

Man, I need to start a podcast apparently.

#19183 11 months ago
Quoted from Waxx:

Don't worry, you can buy Jason's in a couple weeks

#19185 11 months ago

That’s some funny shit right there.

#19186 11 months ago
Quoted from Waxx:

I studied audio engineering and have some decent hardware

#19187 11 months ago
Quoted from Dan_Halen:

I studied audio engineering and have some decent hardware

And there it is. Dan the Man's podcast. Informative. Educational. Racy.

#19188 11 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

And there it is. Dan the Man's podcast. Informative. Educational. Racy.

I’ll guest host. We can talk about how an average man struggles to get out of last place in pinball tournaments.

#19189 11 months ago
Quoted from Barkz:

I’ll guest host. We can talk about how an average man struggles to get out of last place in pinball tournaments.

Live from @ltg’s countertop! I’ll bring the donuts.

#19190 11 months ago

Reduced! Come get this weirdo!

Machine - For Sale
Nudge-It Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Gottlieb System 3 mini pin in great working order. Only 54 produced. All rubbers, bulbs, and the belt for the flashing light were recently replaced, everything else is original. I ...”
2023-07-08
Stillwater, MN
600 (OBO)
Archived after: 92 days
Viewed: 880 times

#19191 11 months ago
Quoted from Dan_Halen:

Live from LTG’s countertop! I’ll bring the donuts.

Jesse Kujawa hosted one episode of Talk Pinball here at one of my Pinball Circus events here.

#19192 11 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

Jesse Kujawa hosted one episode of Talk Pinball here at one of my Pinball Circus events here.

https://www.audacy.com/podcast/talk-pinball-99a53/episodes/talk-pinball-episode-4-85fe4

#19193 11 months ago

Just posted a Fish Tales and T2 on Grand Forks, ND Craigslist (forgive the boring ad if you look, don't usually spend time in CL). Both are pretty nice players condition. Picked them up as a package deal, and don't have room. I'll get around to posting to Pinside at some point, but they are at my friends' houses, so pictures require a little lead time.

#19194 11 months ago
Quoted from Parzival:

Just posted a Fish Tales and T2 on Grand Forks, ND Craigslist (forgive the boring ad if you look, don't usually spend time on CL). Both are pretty nice players condition. Picked them up as a package deal, and don't have room. I'll get around to posting to Pinside at some point, but they are at my friends' houses, so pictures require a little lead time.

#19195 11 months ago

WTB a Stern Electronics spinner. My Meteor one finally broke today and I'm not sure if its repairable.

#19196 11 months ago
Quoted from anathematize:

WTB a Stern Electronics spinner. My Meteor one finally broke today and I'm not sure if its repairable.

I swear I see these on Pinball Resource all the time. All the old Sterns used the same one, with varying colors

#19197 11 months ago
Quoted from Dan_Halen:

I swear I see these on Pinball Resource all the time. All the old Sterns used the same one, with varying colors

Currently listed as out-of-stock but I sent in a hail mary email. Would be awesome to find a NOS part regardless of condition.

If anybody has one laying around I'd love to take it off your hands. Or if anybody has experience repairing something like this I would be in your debt for any insight and information that could be provided.

#19198 11 months ago
Quoted from anathematize:

Currently listed as out-of-stock but I sent in a hail mary email. Would be awesome to find a NOS part regardless of condition.
If anybody has one laying around I'd love to take it off your hands. Or if anybody has experience repairing something like this I would be in your debt for any insight and information that could be provided.

Godspeed.

I'm looking at marcospecialties and there seems to be individual parts depending on what you need.
Could you possibly sort through, pick and choose and build your own?

https://www.marcospecialties.com/control/keywordsearch?SEARCH_STRING=stern%20spinner&VIEW_SIZE=12&VIEW_INDEX=2&view=card&sortOrder=SortKeywordRelevancy

#19199 11 months ago

I'm out of my blitz wax and it's time to order more wax. I see they also sell "Mill wax" on PBL. Does anyone have a preference? Are there better waxes out there? My one and only experience with waxing pinball machines has been with Blitz wax.

Thank you!

#19200 11 months ago

Mill wax is not wax, I believe it is a cleaner that leaves a silicone(?) residue when wiped off. Stick to the Blitz.

There are 20,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 384 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/384 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.