1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 381 of 415.
#19001 1 year ago

Open for trades up and down for an:
Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure
Cabinet repainted black inside and out
Brand new Mirco Playfield
New glossy Radcals
New side rails
Color DMD
New lock down bar
Rebuilt flippers
New coil sleeves
New flipper bats
New bumper caps
New apron decals
New drop targets and decals
Black titan rubbers
Metal Leg protectors installed with additional felt protectors.
New legs and levelers
New pinball plating habit trails
New pinball plating gun
New ball lock bowl and release
New hardware, Star posts, metal posts.
Very nice build, should be solid for a long time.

You’ll be hard pressed to find a nicer game.

PM with interest

#19003 1 year ago

I have a set of BrightButtons Classic RGB buttons free to a good home if anyone is interested. I'll also be at MGC on Saturday and can bring them along to make the hand off easier.

http://www.britemods.com/britebuttons--classic-rgb.html

Thanks

#19004 1 year ago
Quoted from mackey256:

I have a set of BrightButtons Classic RGB buttons free to a good home if anyone is interested. I'll also be at MGC on Saturday and can bring them along to make the hand off easier.
http://www.britemods.com/britebuttons--classic-rgb.html
Thanks

I could use them. I’ll pm you

#19005 1 year ago

Open for trades on a street fighter

#19006 1 year ago

So, are many regulars on this thread busy this weekend at MGC? For your sakes, I hope so!
Doppler radar for WI is showing that the worst of this big weather system will actually miss Milwaukee. Whew! Now, if there's another system coming behind it that *will* hit Milwaukee and I just haven't read about it, your MGC experience could be like that of 2019. Wasn't that the year of blizzard?

Congrats to all you 'sconnies who are blessed to have a pinball show. We in Minnesota do NOT have a show and probably never will.

#19007 1 year ago

I'm dead center between Milwaukee and Madison. I opted to stay home tonight incase the predicted storm hit. Sirens all night thunder rain and lightning. I've had weather on TV, radar on laptop, and scanner app. Looks like it broke apart. One tornado spotted near Lake Mills. Milwaukee should be clear aside from snow in the morning after 60 degrees this afternoon.

#19008 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballplusMN:

Chicago gaming build quality is really good and the remakes are great. I could tell a lag on MM early remake but games since have been spot on.
Anxious to play LLoyds PF

Not mine

#19009 1 year ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

So, are many regulars on this thread busy this weekend at MGC? For your sakes, I hope so!
Doppler radar for WI is showing that the worst of this big weather system will actually miss Milwaukee. Whew! Now, if there's another system coming behind it that *will* hit Milwaukee and I just haven't read about it, your MGC experience could be like that of 2019. Wasn't that the year of blizzard?
Congrats to all you 'sconnies who are blessed to have a pinball show. We in Minnesota do NOT have a show and probably never will.

2dcon? Not big but feels like an old mgc

#19010 1 year ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

I'm dead center between Milwaukee and Madison. I opted to stay home tonight incase the predicted storm hit. Sirens all night thunder rain and lightning. I've had weather on TV, radar on laptop, and scanner app. Looks like it broke apart. One tornado spotted near Lake Mills. Milwaukee should be clear aside from snow in the morning after 60 degrees this afternoon.

You heading there tomorrow?
I'll be driving to MGC around noon tomorrow from Madison.

#19012 1 year ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Wasn't that the year of blizzard?

That’s a good question. I’d have to check one of my games in storage position it still has the MGC sticker on it. I remember coming back to MN on Sunday didn’t go more than 40-45mph all the way back at best. I think you’re right though.

I remember the line to the loading dock starting right away in the morning as people saw what was coming.

At least this year the temps are warm so the roads are clearing up really fast. Safe travels to everyone.

#19013 1 year ago
Quoted from stewdogg:

You heading there tomorrow?
I'll be driving to MGC around noon tomorrow from Madison.

I ended up going in to work. I'm leaving for Dominican Republic Tusday, and I don't like leaving work unfinished.

#19014 1 year ago

When does Tilt officially move into the old Liquor Lyle’s space? Or is there no set date yet?

#19016 1 year ago
Quoted from AFM95:

When does Tilt officially move into the old Liquor Lyle’s space? Or is there no set date yet?

Nothing official yet, but Zach the tech told me June/July when I asked him last week.

#19017 1 year ago

The following is from a post made on reddit earlier in the week:

Well, this announcement was supposed to coincide with TILT Pinball Bar in Minneapolis, MN moving to our new, much larger space (more on that in a second), but some lawyers had very strongly worded alternate opinions.

TL;DR - TILT Pinball Bar is no more. We are now LITT Pinball Bar, same owners, same staff, same location (for now), same awesome everything except for the name.

Long story long, the pinball location formerly known as TILT Pinball Bar was contacted by lawyers from a company called Nickels and Dimes Incorporated, who operate amusement centers around the US under various permutations of ‘Tilt Studio / Tilted 10 / Tilt Amusement Center’ depending on the amenities offered. They also were issued an overly broad trademark on using the word ‘tilt’ in nearly any capacity back in the early 80’s. They’ve gone after video game manufacturers, pinball locations & arcades like ours that dare to think a word so entrenched in the pinball lexicon would have a legal owner, and be so litigious about it to issue cease and desist letters to us, pinball machine distributors, and even LITT’s friends over at Pinbox 3000 who make DIY cardboard pinball kits for kids and artsy adults. And before you assume that we just blindly opened up a bar without researching potentially competitive names or circumstances like this, the trademark they own for TILT is for “PROVIDING AMUSEMENT ARCADE GAME FACILITY ENTERTAINMENT SERVICES”. Being a bar, and having bar in our name put us into a different category where we thought we’d be safe. We could have fought this, and likely been able to keep the name but you have to realize in trademark battles like this the only people who “win” are the lawyers on both sides. After a protracted discussion with their lawyers and ours going back and forth, the bar formerly known as TILT decided to drop the fight and change the name early instead of agreeing to N&D’s onerously expensive licensing terms or continuing to spend money on lawyers. Kind of hilariously they use a lawyer for this based out of a building in downtown Minneapolis you can see from both our current & new locations, despite Nickels & Dimes Incorporated (fitting name, eh?) being based out of Texas.

LITT’s pouring millions into our next space to create a true destination pinball experience, and that’s just a better use of our limited funds than fighting some legal trolls who feel like they own a four letter word.

Hope to see you all at the new spot this summer! Just had our first 80+ attendee monthly tournament, and looking forward to doubling that at the new place with your help.

#19018 1 year ago
Quoted from beergut666:

Well, this announcement was supposed to coincide with TILT Pinball Bar in Minneapolis, MN moving to our new, much larger space (more on that in a second), but some lawyers had very strongly worded alternate opinions.
TL;DR - TILT Pinball Bar is no more. We are now LITT Pinball Bar, same owners, same staff, same location (for now), same awesome everything except for the name.
Long story long, the pinball location formerly known as TILT Pinball Bar was contacted by lawyers from a company called Nickels and Dimes Incorporated, who operate amusement centers around the US under various permutations of ‘Tilt Studio / Tilted 10 / Tilt Amusement Center’ depending on the amenities offered. They also were issued an overly broad trademark on using the word ‘tilt’ in nearly any capacity back in the early 80’s. They’ve gone after video game manufacturers, pinball locations & arcades like ours that dare to think a word so entrenched in the pinball lexicon would have a legal owner, and be so litigious about it to issue cease and desist letters to us, pinball machine distributors, and even LITT’s friends over at Pinbox 3000 who make DIY cardboard pinball kits for kids and artsy adults. And before you assume that we just blindly opened up a bar without researching potentially competitive names or circumstances like this, the trademark they own for TILT is for “PROVIDING AMUSEMENT ARCADE GAME FACILITY ENTERTAINMENT SERVICES”. Being a bar, and having bar in our name put us into a different category where we thought we’d be safe. We could have fought this, and likely been able to keep the name but you have to realize in trademark battles like this the only people who “win” are the lawyers on both sides. After a protracted discussion with their lawyers and ours going back and forth, the bar formerly known as TILT decided to drop the fight and change the name early instead of agreeing to N&D’s onerously expensive licensing terms or continuing to spend money on lawyers. Kind of hilariously they use a lawyer for this based out of a building in downtown Minneapolis you can see from both our current & new locations, despite Nickels & Dimes Incorporated (fitting name, eh?) being based out of Texas.
LITT’s pouring millions into our next space to create a true destination pinball experience, and that’s just a better use of our limited funds than fighting some legal trolls who feel like they own a four letter word.
Hope to see you all at the new spot this summer! Just had our first 80+ attendee monthly tournament, and looking forward to doubling that at the new place with your help.

Crazy and ridiculous! I’m on Litt’s side aka Tilt and it still will be to me as we have all the old merch and will continue to sport that rare and collector item merch around the area and world. Glad i bought a few hats!

#19019 1 year ago
Quoted from beergut666:

Just had our first 80+ attendee monthly tournament

That was ahhh, cramped, to say the least

#19020 1 year ago

Have two Polk PSW10 subs up for sale, $200 for the pair.
One is black / one is cherry/'natural wood.'

#19021 1 year ago

Anyone have a original working DMD for a Addams family? thanks

#19022 1 year ago
Quoted from Dan_Halen:

That was ahhh, cramped, to say the least

Out of curiosity… what’s the max capacity of the current location?

#19023 1 year ago
Quoted from beergut666:

This is so asinine on Nickels and Dimes part but understand the decision to change names to focus on funding the operation rather than putting money in lawyers' pockets.

#19024 1 year ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Anyone have a original working DMD for a Addams family? thanks

I have about 50 or so…perhaps I can drop one to Eric…

#19026 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Out of curiosity… what’s the max capacity of the current location?

Legally? 80, including the employees. I believe the signs came down during the tournament in question

I didn’t see that, but someone had told me it happened.

#19027 1 year ago

Average Joe’s Pub in Superior WI has a foo fighters Pro!

Game plays like a mix of rush and Godzilla. Real good flow.

#19028 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Yes! best way to describe the machine.

#19029 1 year ago

Hey. They want to name the New Mall Of America dog for the canine unit. link below. lets see if we can get it named "pinball"!

https://forms.office.com/pages/responsepage.aspx?id=fD8vaSqd5kS9kkIOcU2yFmxPio8bR-lLhItcaV51kitUMk5BVFJJSkhBRjg5NFJQVE1BT0dNRExWVS4u

#19030 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:Average Joe’s Pub in Superior WI has a foo fighters Pro!

I thought Foo Fighters was like Deadpool, Godzilla and Radical! had a baby.

#19032 1 year ago
Quoted from Barkz:

I'll be there all weekend.

I signed up, which will be my first "tournament" appearance ever. See you at 7:45pm, I will be the grown ass man heave crying at how bad I am.

Did you end up going? Wondering what people thought of it.

#19033 1 year ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

Crazy and ridiculous! I’m on Litt’s side aka Tilt and it still will be to me as we have all the old merch and will continue to sport that rare and collector item merch around the area and world. Glad i bought a few hats!

It'll always be Camp Snoopy, and it'll always be Tilt

#19034 1 year ago

Anyone looking for a NIB Bond 60th for trade or sale let me know. I've got one sitting here.

#19035 1 year ago

Anyone have a recommendation on a local that does pinball clear coating...and does it well?

#19036 1 year ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Anyone have a recommendation on a local that does pinball clear coating...and does it well?

Not sure if Neo could help? He did a couple for me.and turned out nice. A ways from you but maybe he passes your way.

#19037 1 year ago

Not sure if Neo could help? He did a couple for me.and turned out nice. A ways from you but maybe he passes your way.

Neo for sure

#19038 1 year ago

Hey. They want to name the New Mall Of America dog for the canine unit. link below. lets see if we can get it named "pinball"!
https://forms.office.com/pages/responsepage.aspx?id=fD8vaSqd5kS9kkIOcU2yFmxPio8bR-lLhItcaV51kitUMk5BVFJJSkhBRjg5NFJQVE1BT0dNRExWVS4u

YES!
LET'S DO THIS!

#19039 1 year ago

Done!

#19040 1 year ago

Just a heads up for anyone in the Twin Cities. Games at St. Paul Tap are all cleaned and fixed and ready for some new additions. The Mandalorian LE will be leaving tomorrow and Foo Fighters along with The Godfather will be joining the lineup. Also got to talk with some awesome people there today from Madison who were in town for the Wild game and wanted to check out the local pinball scene. They had found the location with the pinballmap app. Always fun to see that being put to good use.

#19041 1 year ago

Anyone know where I can find a big Lebowski to play in the twin cities? Here for work for the next couple days and want to put some time on one.

#19042 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Anyone know where I can find a big Lebowski to play in the twin cities? Here for work for the next couple days and want to put some time on one.

None on Pinball Map.

Maybe someone that has one could invite you over ?

LTG : )

#19043 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Tilt still has one I believe. It hasn’t been at the main location the last couple times I’ve visited but it’s a slim possibility they have it out at one of their route locations (Morts, Sisyphus, others?).

#19044 1 year ago
Quoted from anathematize:

Tilt still has one I believe. It hasn’t been at the main location the last couple times I’ve visited but it’s a slim possibility they have it out at one of their route locations (Morts, Sisyphus, others?).

It’s definitely not at Morts. I think that machine was constantly broken, as it was off more than it was on, so I wouldn’t doubt if it was just pulled from rotation.

#19045 1 year ago

I’ve a friend looking to sell a Drop-A-Card machine. He’d like to get $1k for it, playfield and backglass don’t look bad, can provide pics. I do know one of the drop targets is broken off, but probably isn’t too hard to get another one from PBR. Let me know if you’re interested

#19046 1 year ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Just a heads up for anyone in the Twin Cities. Games at St. Paul Tap are all cleaned and fixed and ready for some new additions. The Mandalorian LE will be leaving tomorrow and Foo Fighters along with The Godfather will be joining the lineup. Also got to talk with some awesome people there today from Madison who were in town for the Wild game and wanted to check out the local pinball scene. They had found the location with the pinballmap app. Always fun to see that being put to good use.

Might have to make the drive over to try out Foo Fighters! Tried a few times at Tilt but I've only managed to get a single game in with how popular it has been.

#19047 1 year ago
Quoted from bulletbait:

Might have to make the drive over to try out Foo Fighters! Tried a few times at Tilt but I've only managed to get a single game in with how popular it has been.

Foo Fighters has arrived in St Cloud at Midtown Bar and is ready to play!! Certainly not a close drive for anyone in the twin cities... but shouldn't be a problem putting quite a few games on it.

And save the date for a launch party tournament announcement for Saturday May 20th.

#19048 1 year ago

Foo Fighters and Godfather are now both setup and ready to play at St. Paul Tap and for those a little farther east, Hudson Tap as well.

#19049 1 year ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Foo Fighters and Godfather are now both setup and ready to play at St. Paul Tap and for those a little farther east, Hudson Tap as well.

Got in a few games of Foo Fighters at St Paul Tap, appreciated being able to play it! Two minor complaints though: 1) the volume was turned down so low that I couldn't hear any of the callouts or even what song was playing over the ambient music of the bar and 2) the action button wasn't working already

#19050 1 year ago

Damn action buttons have been flaky lately. The last couple NIB games I've gotten from Stern from recent 2023 production runs have all had action button switches that were loosey goosey and wiggled out of the way of the button shaft.

There are 20,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 381 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/381?hl=badgeringbadger and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.