1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,720 posts in this topic. You are on page 380 of 415.
#18951 1 year ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Anyone got a TWD for sale? Prefer premium but would consider a pro.

Open to trades?

#18953 1 year ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

My Walking Dead pro is 6K. In a brewery in Stevens Point if you want to check it out.

Thanks Russ, glad I could finally see the District 1 Brewery. Nice place!

#18954 1 year ago

I have a new set of unavailable custom side armor for EHOH, as well as the art blades.
PM with interest.
Update: gone.

#18955 1 year ago

Free used pinball glass in woodbury if anyone needs a sheet or 2 or 3. Lol

#18956 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballplusMN:

I have a hammer and dumpster

#18957 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballplusMN:

I’d come and check them out. When works for you?

#18958 1 year ago

Glass is gone. Thank you!

#18960 1 year ago

I also have a couple sheets of used glass free to anyone in need

#18961 1 year ago

Selling a really nice Cosmic Gunfight in a FP2 cab along with FP2 playfield/ROMS - toss me an offer if you'd be interseted. Pickup in Madison or could also bring to MGC.

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “This is a great Cosmic Gunfight playfield in a Firepower 2 cabinet that plays 100%. Went through it a few years back with full teardown and rubber / posts / parts replaced, new inl...”
2023-03-13
Madison, WI
5,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 502 times

#18962 1 year ago

Anyone looking to cut loose a Big Lebowski?

I can offer up cash or trade. I have a Iron Maiden Premium with Gus mod, tilt topper, shaker, Art blades, shooter rod, etc.

Also have Jurassic park premium with tilt topper, shaker, mirror blades, shooter, etc.

#18963 1 year ago
Quoted from brobra:

I have a hammer and dumpster

Ha! Several years ago BangerJay acquired a bunch of glass and we ended up tossing most of it. I bet that garbage truck struggled to empty that dumpster.

#18964 1 year ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I bet that garbage truck struggled to empty that dumpster.

Pre 1970 when the Minnesota State Fair had the wood troughs with two extended wood handles on each end for garbage. We'd fill the one up in front of the shooting range with all the spent graphite from the year before I dug out of the gallery. And then covered it with trash.

Garbage truck pulls up. Two guys hop out and each grab the handles one one end. And give it the old heave ho.

They'd either fall or give up trying. It would take a few crews to get it up to the back of the garbage truck.

LTG : )

#18965 1 year ago

I've got a stern m100 mpu and lamp driver boards for sale if anyone is interested in purchasing. The mpu was working percent has some batt. Damage along the bottom but still functional. Batteries have been removed remotely. The lamp driver works but has a bad transistor which I have and will include. Pulled these out of my stars after I bought aftermarket replacements. "Make me an offer I can't refuse." Located in Oakdale, MN

#18966 1 year ago

Robocop Video Arcade: SOLD
Terminator Salvation: SOLD
Super Bikes: SOLD
Air Hockey: SOLD
Hoop Fever Basketball: SOLD
Midway Slugger: Still available!

#18967 1 year ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Ha! Several years ago BangerJay acquired a bunch of glass and we ended up tossing most of it. I bet that garbage truck struggled to empty that dumpster.

pinballplusMN and I had so much of it last year I must have taken 40 sheets or more to the county recycling center. Somewhere I have a video with them lined up 20x2 and hammering them from the top edge.

The interest is generally low but Dan_Halen I might have a couple more if you are still in need.

#18968 1 year ago
Quoted from EJS:

pinballplusMN and I had so much of it last year I must have taken 40 sheets or more to the county recycling center. Somewhere I have a video with them lined up 20x2 and hammering them from the top edge.
The interest is generally low but Dan_Halen I might have a couple more if you are still in need.

I can dig it. Recently picked up a Totem machine and there’s a chip on the edge of the glass. It’s barely noticeable on the machine, but I know it’s there and it bothers me

#18969 1 year ago
Quoted from WildRover:

I'll be at MGC on Saturday...who else is going?

I'll be there that weekend. Come Friday and play Clock Chaos! I'm helping run it this year and there are a couple slots still open.

#18970 1 year ago
Quoted from WildRover:

I'll be at MGC on Saturday...who else is going?

I'll be there all weekend.

Quoted from BadgeringBadger:

I'll be there that weekend. Come Friday and play Clock Chaos! I'm helping run it this year and there are a couple slots still open.

I signed up, which will be my first "tournament" appearance ever. See you at 7:45pm, I will be the grown ass man heave crying at how bad I am.

#18971 1 year ago

Stern Galaxy if anyone is interested in a trade. Nice condition….

#18972 1 year ago

I have a friend who has a Police Force they would like to part with. From what I understand, it boots, works, and needs a flipper rebuild. It was described as "missing part of one assembly." Without seeing it, I think a rebuild kit will solve the problem. I'll go take a look at it when I have time to make sure.

They are asking $2000.
I will post an ad, pics, and updated price when I get more info, let me know if you are interested.

#18974 1 year ago
Quoted from isJ:

I have a friend who has a Police Force they would like to part with. From what I understand, it boots, works, and needs a flipper rebuild. It was described as "missing part of one assembly." Without seeing it, I think a rebuild kit will solve the problem. I'll go take a look at it when I have time to make sure.
They are asking $2000.
I will post an ad, pics, and updated price when I get more info, let me know if you are interested.

Dibs.

#18975 1 year ago
Quoted from brobra:

Stern Galaxy if anyone is interested in a trade. Nice condition….

Machine - For Sale
Galaxy Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Stern Galaxy in good condition all around. Freshly waxed, shopped, and plays error free. Local delivery and setup available. Willing to meet part way or ship in the right circumsta...”
2023-03-23
Minneapolis, MN
1,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 262 times

#18976 1 year ago

Are most visitors to this thread NOT at TPF? Are you instead watching the guerilla-style gameplay clips of this or that new release posted to YouTube? I know I am - or I'm trying to at least. I found one of Pulp Fiction, but none yet of GTF. Ball times on Pulp seem quite long. Player instructions appear in the alpha-numeric displays. The sound package is heavy on the songs Miserlou and Jungle Boogie. The dialogue fragments are abundant and varied. Lightshow looks okay. The callouts that are NOT movie dialogue sound a little flat (no disrespect to Mark Ritchie), although I can't claim to have heard the machine all that clearly over the din of the show. Take a look...

#18977 1 year ago
Quoted from isJ:

They are asking $2000.

I got pics up and an ad placed for them. They're asking $2400 I guess.
I will be going over to see the game within the week and will update the ad. If the game isn't functioning or missing major assemblies, I'll get them to lower the price accordingly. From the pics it looks to be in decent shape.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/154230

#18978 1 year ago

i know its a long shot but anyone looking to trade attack from mars le with the topper for attack from mars special edition and 2200-3000 cash?

#18979 1 year ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Are most visitors to this thread NOT at TPF?

Not at TPF. Sat here in South Mpls. Pinsider Neil from Scotland has posted a number of GTF videos on YT. Here's the latest:

#18980 1 year ago
Quoted from izzymonkey:

Not at TPF. Sat here in South Mpls. Pinsider Neil from Scotland has posted a number of GTF videos on YT. Here's the latest:

GTF looks like good clean fun. I absolutely cannot wait to play one!

#18981 1 year ago
Quoted from Keylime:

GTF looks like good clean fun. I absolutely cannot wait to play one!

I’m rather excited as well! I do like movie themes, but it’s refreshing to get original and silky IPs. Even that marketing video was fantastic, it made me think that’s what would be done if AFM was released today, just a silly fake movie trailer or something.

#18982 1 year ago
Quoted from Dan_Halen:

I’m rather excited as well! I do like movie themes, but it’s refreshing to get original and silky IPs. Even that marketing video was fantastic, it made me think that’s what would be done if AFM was released today, just a silly fake movie trailer or something.

Pinside as a whole has been banging the “non-licensed IP games will not sell” gong for years, using the last couple decades of poorly executed games as the model to “prove” it.

I’ve never bought that. The only nugget of truth in there is that poorly executed games created WITH a licensed IP have often gotten by with okay sales… but that is not proving the premise, it is proving you can make mediocre pins and still sell them BECAUSE of the IP.

#18983 1 year ago
Quoted from skink91:

Pinside as a whole has been banging the “non-licensed IP games will not sell” gong for years, using the last couple decades of poorly executed games as the model to “prove” it.
I’ve never bought that. The only nugget of truth in there is that poorly executed games created WITH a licensed IP have often gotten by with okay sales… but that is not proving the premise, it is proving you can make mediocre pins and still sell them BECAUSE of the IP.

I hope I wasn’t coming off as bitchy about movie/music games, I just like to see people are working to come up with original stuff alongside the pop culture IPs.

#18984 1 year ago
Quoted from Dan_Halen:

I hope I wasn’t coming off as bitchy about movie/music games, I just like to see people are working to come up with original stuff alongside the pop culture IPs.

Not at all… I hope I DID come off as bitchy about it. I would love to see more themes and ideas from the creative teams at the pinball companies instead of having to constantly be getting “permission” from the creative teams at Disney/MGM/etc. That’s not getting us our games faster or less expensively.

#18985 1 year ago

Are most visitors to this thread NOT at TPF? Are you instead watching the guerilla-style gameplay clips of this or that new release posted to YouTube? I know I am - or I'm trying to at least. I found one of Pulp Fiction, but none yet of GTF. Ball times on Pulp seem quite long. Player instructions appear in the alpha-numeric displays. The sound package is heavy on the songs Miserlou and Jungle Boogie. The dialogue fragments are abundant and varied. Lightshow looks okay. The callouts that are NOT movie dialogue sound a little flat (no disrespect to Mark Ritchie), although I can't claim to have heard the machine all that clearly over the din of the show. Take a look...

Jason,

You might be interested in the TPF seminars especially the manufacturer seminars which go quite in depth on their respective games. Right now they are big long videos of the entire day of seminars so you have to do some searching. PF starts at about the 4 hour 22 minute mark on yesterday's recording.

https://www.twitch.tv/texas_pinball_seminar/videos?filter=all&sort=time

#18986 1 year ago

Might be a long shot, but throwing it out there.
I’ve got a HUO Rush LE and HUO Godzilla Premium. I’d be open to selling outright, or would be open to trades on Theatre of Magic, Addams Family, or No Good Gofers.
+/- Cash.
PM if interested.
Thanks!

#18987 1 year ago
Quoted from CyberNinja24:

I’ve got a HUO Rush LE and HUO Godzilla Premium. I’d be open to selling outright, or would be open to trades on Theatre of Magic, Addams Family, or No Good Gofers.

Someone just posted on craigslist Minneapolis, a theater magic to trade for Godzilla

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

#18988 1 year ago

System-7 Wiring: May I Look Under Your Hood?

I have a System-7 Williams machine with a special-solenoid issue. I have tried to decipher the wiring in my schematics but it’s eluding me. It would be a tremendous help if I could take some close-up phone photos of your working System-7 pin to guide me in my wiring repair. I need to install a new diode and capacitor on a kicker switch whose solenoid energizes and locks upon powering the machine. I can pay you for the trouble. I’m in Minneapolis.

Thanks.

#18989 1 year ago

I have a System-7 Williams machine with a special-solenoid issue. I have tried to decipher the wiring in my schematics but it’s eluding me. It would be a tremendous help if I could take some close-up phone photos of your working System-7 pin to guide me in my wiring repair. I need to install a new diode and capacitor on a kicker switch whose solenoid energizes and locks upon powering the machine. I can pay you for the trouble. I’m in Minneapolis.
Thanks.

Dan_Halen might be able to assist.

#18990 1 year ago

Thanks.

My Jungle Lord has a Rottendog Combo Board in it, not sure if that helps or not. I’m out grabbing a game, but can send some when I get home if it helps.

#18991 1 year ago
Quoted from CyberNinja24:

+/- Cash.
PM if interested.
Thanks!

You know to really free up some room I could come by and take that skill roll off your hands...I know it takes up a lot of space.

#18992 1 year ago

I have a ton of NOS pinball parts available. Complete sopranos plastic set 200. Also have the ramp and safe parts. , powdercoated stern LE apron in red. and misc new trans lights
Simpsons Pinball Party 65
Big Lebowski 65 pending
Game of Thrones (T800) 250
Wrath of Olympus (T800) 250
Aerosmith 50
Metallica - Signed 65

Local pick up in stillwater, mn or will ship for actual cost. PM me for more details please.

Added 12 months ago:

Sopranos parts sold. Have a set of used Shadow plastics for $30.

#18993 1 year ago
Quoted from tenhaken:

Jason,
You might be interested in the TPF seminars especially the manufacturer seminars which go quite in depth on their respective games. Right now they are big long videos of the entire day of seminars so you have to do some searching. PF starts at about the 4 hour 22 minute mark on yesterday's recording.

Thanks for the tip. I will take a look. I saw a VOD of an amazing seminar from CGC last Expo. The dude went into great detail about how the mechs in CCr were re-engineered for durability. He had this legit Powerpoint going, with copious diagrams, and it really sold me - not on the game, but on the ethos of the company. To be honest, my interest in Pulp Fiction has much to do with that, as I get the impression that Doug Douba is more focused on quality than other company heads. Unfortunately, watching gameplay of PF from TPF has tempered my interest in the game a bit, but I will be excited to see/try LTG's when it lands at his place soon.

#18994 1 year ago

If anyone is looking to sell an Iron Maiden Pro (possibly premium) hit me up!

#18995 1 year ago
Quoted from WildRover:

If anyone is looking to sell an Iron Maiden Pro (possibly premium) hit me up!

I should have my NIB Pro in May, I would consider a short term trade knowing how you rotate games quickly.

#18996 1 year ago

Thanks for the tip. I will take a look. I saw a VOD of an amazing seminar from CGC last Expo. The dude went into great detail about how the mechs in CCr were re-engineered for durability. He had this legit Powerpoint going, with copious diagrams, and it really sold me - not on the game, but on the ethos of the company. To be honest, my interest in Pulp Fiction has much to do with that, as I get the impression that Doug Douba is more focused on quality than other company heads. Unfortunately, watching gameplay of PF from TPF has tempered my interest in the game a bit, but I will be excited to see/try LTG's when it lands at his place soon.

Chicago gaming build quality is really good and the remakes are great. I could tell a lag on MM early remake but games since have been spot on.
Anxious to play LLoyds PF

#18997 1 year ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

I should have my NIB Pro in May, I would consider a short term trade knowing how you rotate games quickly.

Sorry, I only bolt Yeah that could be cool. I'll keep in in mind for sure.

#18998 1 year ago

anyone local need a new red metal powdercoarted apron / arch for stern games? Comes with lighting kit for $125 located in stillwater. May ship if needed.

#18999 1 year ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Sorry, I only bolt

I nearly passed out laughing!!

#19000 1 year ago
Quoted from tenhaken:

Jason,

Here is a YouTube playlist of the seminars
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtxYDuXqSzym1YRdv_heSBzWyB0Bi_jGp

There are 20,720 posts in this topic. You are on page 380 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/380?hl=badgeringbadger and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.