1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,727 posts in this topic. You are on page 378 of 415.
#18851 1 year ago

Is there anyone here in Minneapolis/St. Paul that could help weld a Judge Dredd wireform? The wireforms detached from the metal leading into inlane and I get some nasty ball hops and cheap drains. I'm happy to pay for your time.

#18852 1 year ago
Quoted from roffels:

Is there anyone here in Minneapolis/St. Paul that could help weld a Judge Dredd wireform? The wireforms detached from the metal leading into inlane and I get some nasty ball hops and cheap drains. I'm happy to pay for your time.

I could weld it up.

#18853 1 year ago

Cleaning up the old ads and the price keeps a droppin!

#18854 1 year ago

prices a poppin!

#18855 1 year ago

For trade:
Judge Dredd
No fear
Johnny Mnemonic
Slug fest
‘72 Spanish eyes
‘61 WMS double barrel

Pm with interest.

#18856 1 year ago

If anyone is interested in my Rush LE, I could get it transported to the Twin Cities area this Sunday.
Please let me know.
Thanks.

#18857 1 year ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

I could weld it up.

Thank you, that's really kind of you. I'm going to see if anything local works out, someone else here was kind enough to offer to check in with a person they work with. I don't have a car, otherwise I'd be on my way to Prescott already!

#18858 1 year ago

For sale:
1963 Midway Slugger pitch and bat $1400 obo, located in Eastern SD about 3.5 hours from the twin cities.

#18859 1 year ago
Quoted from roffels:

Thank you, that's really kind of you. I'm going to see if anything local works out, someone else here was kind enough to offer to check in with a person they work with. I don't have a car, otherwise I'd be on my way to Prescott already!

I have to be in Minneapolis tomorrow I could pick up. I see JohnTTwo not as often as I should so it would be a good excuse to see him again soon.

#18860 1 year ago
Quoted from EJS:

I have to be in Minneapolis tomorrow I could pick up. I see JohnTTwo not as often as I should so it would be a good excuse to see him again soon.

Thank you! That would be great, I just sent you a PM.

#18861 1 year ago

LTG i suspect you’ll have one on hand for troubleshooting?!

#18862 1 year ago
Quoted from Dan_Halen:

LTG i suspect you’ll have one on hand for troubleshooting?!

I'll have one. Not sure yet for trouble shooting or if another jjp pin bites the dust to get it.

I do tech support for PPS, PPS/CGC. I'm not involved with PPS on the Fathom project, and don't know if I am on CGC/PMP. ( CGC/Raw Thrills )

Time will tell.

LTG : )

#18863 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:I'll have one. Not sure yet for trouble shooting or if another jjp pin bites the dust to get it.
I do tech support for PPS, PPS/CGC. I'm not involved with PPS on the Fathom project, and don't know if I am on CGC/PMP. ( CGC/Raw Thrills )
Time will tell.

I hope you do! I love me some Pulp!

#18864 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

I'll have one. Not sure yet for trouble shooting or if another jjp pin bites the dust to get it.
Time will tell.

Pulp Fiction or no, I’ll see you first thing Saturday

#18865 1 year ago

Sucks for Tilt (now Tlt?) with all the name stuff. That must be infuriating.

#18866 1 year ago
Quoted from Ribs:

Sucks for Tilt (now Tlt?) with all the name stuff...

Yeah, it’s seemingly pretty aggressive litigation or something. Is it Tilt Amusements that’s suing?

#18867 1 year ago
Quoted from gutz:

For sale:
1963 Midway Slugger pitch and bat $1400 obo, located in Eastern SD about 3.5 hours from the twin cities.

Here is a video of the machine going over its features:

And now you'll have a voice in your head to read my posts in

#18868 1 year ago
Quoted from Dan_Halen:

Yeah, it’s seemingly pretty aggressive litigation or something. Is it Tilt Amusements that’s suing?

I don't know, but whoever is doing it is not a friend of pinball. They are seriously screwing with their business for seemingly no reason. I assume there is some personal beef or petty jealousy behind it.

#18869 1 year ago
Quoted from Ribs:

I don't know, but whoever is doing it is not a friend of pinball. They are seriously screwing with their business for seemingly no reason. I assume there is some personal beef or petty jealousy behind it.

The way Jonah explained it, someone owns the rights to the word “Tilt” when used in any sort of gaming or amusements setting. Full Tilt Tavern is probably getting the same treatment, just in a different timeline. It doesn’t sound like it’s something personal, just ridiculous laws around people being able to own words and flexing on anybody trying to make money with them.

#18872 1 year ago
Quoted from Dan_Halen:

The way Jonah explained it, someone owns the rights to the word “Tilt” when used in any sort of gaming or amusements setting. Full Tilt Tavern is probably getting the same treatment, just in a different timeline. It doesn’t sound like it’s something personal, just ridiculous laws around people being able to own words and flexing on anybody trying to make money with them.

Interesting. I always assumed it was coming from the company that owns Tilt Studios and similar arcades.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tilt_(arcade)

#18873 1 year ago
Quoted from anathematize:

Interesting. I always assumed it was coming from the company that owns Tilt Studios and similar arcades.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tilt_(arcade)

It totally could be them, that information was never disclosed in what I’d heard, so I can neither confirm nor deny.

#18874 1 year ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Anyone looking to sell a TWD Prem or MET Pro?

You might reach out to Jason in Eau Claire. I know he bought a gorgeous, loaded, basically new MET PRO from Steve in Lakeville last summer. I also know he doesn't hang onto pins very long, so maybe he's ready to sell it on. Reach him through his podcast, Pinball Party. Good luck.

#18875 1 year ago

Ummmm... I'll check with me but I got rid of it last fall

#18876 1 year ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

You might reach out to Jason in Eau Claire. I know he bought a gorgeous, loaded, basically new MET PRO from Steve in Lakeville last summer. I also know he doesn't hang onto pins very long, so maybe he's ready to sell it on. Reach him through his podcast, Pinball Party. Good luck.

That was a sweet Metallica, I remember from the for sale ad after, even had the total light show. If that one was in and out in a week not sure Met is the right game for Jason.

#18877 1 year ago

Every game goes in and out and they are all right for me...and you.

#18878 1 year ago
Quoted from WildRover:

One of these days you'll have something I can trade Drac for.

#18879 1 year ago
Quoted from WildRover:

That's an awesome way to look at it. Can't argue that.

#18880 1 year ago

Anyone have an extra decent std size glass they would be willing to sell? Going down to Madison later today and could pick up on my way down/back or while I’m in town there. Thanks.

#18881 1 year ago
Quoted from roffels:

One of these days you'll have something I can trade Drac for.

Just let me know what you're looking for, and I'll try to find it Thats part of the fun imo.

#18882 1 year ago
Quoted from Iamthelaw:

Anyone have an extra decent std size sheet of glass they would be willing to sell? Going down to Madison later today and could pick up on my way down/back or while I’m in town there. Thanks.

#18883 1 year ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Ummmm... I'll check with me but I got rid of it last fall

Check with George Senior. He might have one.

#18884 1 year ago

Anyone know of a local company that would rent out a machine for home use for 2-3 months?

#18885 1 year ago
Quoted from Gopher4653:

Anyone know of a local company that would rent out a machine for home use for 2-3 months?

Check with BFGoodflip

#18886 1 year ago

I still have these 2 games for sale and have lowered the price on each of them.

Machine - For Sale
Functional - needs minor work - “I am selling the original, one of a kind Trilogy Brewing co pinball. To my knowledge this is the first pinball machine to dispense beer. It is a homebrew retheme of Bally Star Trek...”
2023-06-10
Elkhorn, WI
5,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 9400 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Swing-Along Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “This is the first game with spinners. I started this project years ago and have stripped, cleaned and waxed the playfield. Many parts were tumbled, rubber rings replaced. I did a ...”
2023-02-05
Elkhorn, WI
650 (OBO)
Archived after: 41 days
Viewed: 1422 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18887 1 year ago

Wanted: HUO or routed Stern pinball, various titles

I just sold a very nice JP2 PRO to a very nice local collector and repair tech. I lost my shirt on it, but this market is tough right now - especially during this storm of new releases.

I would like to replace this pin I just sold with another HUO pin, although I would consider routed, too, if the price were right.

If you would like to jump in on a Foo Fighters or a The Godfather or a Galactic Tank Force or even a Pulp Fiction, maybe I could put upwards of seven large in your pocket to help. All I need from you is a fun, reasonably priced Stern pin in good shape. I don't promise to jump at any old title, but if you want to float an idea I'm all ears. PM me. Oh, and I guess I'm not keen to drive more than two hours from Minneapolis to pick up, so please bear that in mind.

Thanks!

#18888 1 year ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Wanted: HUO or routed Stern pinball, various titles
I just sold a very nice JP2 PRO to a very nice local collector and repair tech. I lost my shirt on it, but this market is tough right now - especially during this storm of new releases.
I would like to replace this pin I just sold with another HUO pin, although I would consider routed, too, if the price were right.
If you would like to jump in on a Foo Fighters or a The Godfather or a Galactic Tank Force or even a Pulp Fiction, maybe I could put upwards of seven large in your pocket to help. All I need from you is a fun, reasonably priced Stern pin in good shape. I don't promise to jump at any old title, but if you want to float an idea I'm all ears. PM me. Oh, and I guess I'm not keen to drive more than two hours from Minneapolis to pick up, so please bear that in mind.
Thanks!

I have a RBION that I’m looking to sell. Not HUO, but price is reasonable compared to some of the newer titles. $4900

#18889 1 year ago

I’ll be listing a BDK shortly just need to get pics.

Was fully shopped
Super bands
All new coil sleeves and springs
Flipper rebuild
Washed all top side
Colordmd
Mirror blades
All LEDs
I have some cliffys for it but not installed yet

I do have one pic if really interested until I get more

Edit: pending!

#18890 1 year ago

Droppin!:

#18891 1 year ago

If anyone is looking for a Gottlieb Atlantis in pretty good shape shoot me a PM. Trade / sale is on the table.

#18893 1 year ago

Hello!

I am in the process of purchasing a Stern "Stars" from 1978. The PF and mechanicals look awesome. The cabinet and coin door do not. Does anyone make reproduction cabs and coin doors anymore? It would be so fun to have a "near new" game from 1978. I checked for coin doors on ebay, marco and pinballlife but I couldn't find anything. I understand it's very old but I figured something would be out there. I just don't know where to look!

Thanks in advance!

#18894 1 year ago
Quoted from Keylime:

Hello!
I am in the process of purchasing a Stern "Stars" from 1978. The PF and mechanicals look awesome. The cabinet and coin door do not. Does anyone make reproduction cabs and coin doors anymore? It would be so fun to have a "near new" game from 1978. I checked for coin doors on ebay, marco and pinballlife but I couldn't find anything. I understand it's very old but I figured something would be out there. I just don't know where to look!
Thanks in advance!

Cabinets
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/reproduction-classic-stern-cabinets-now-available

#18895 1 year ago
Quoted from Keylime:

Hello!
Thanks in advance!

Like chad said, EZPinball makes them. I actually purchased 2 of them (fully assembled) but haven’t done anything with them yet and would be willing to sell one of them, just let me know if interested.

To be clear - these are only bare wood cabinets and the head, so there is zero hardware installed (e.g., rails, legs, lightboard, etc.)

#18896 1 year ago
Quoted from Keylime:

Hello!
Thanks in advance!

http://pinballpimpstencils.com/stars/

Grab a set of these. I did 3 last summer from this company and hope to do another 4 this coming summer if you want to drop by and check out the process.

#18897 1 year ago

Anyone have a Rush pro in the minneapolis area that they'd sell?

#18898 1 year ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Anyone have a Rush pro in the minneapolis area that they'd sell?

I have one in Stevens Point that I could drive part way.

#18899 1 year ago

Droppin TNA again, is basically free at this point. $7800

#18900 1 year ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Droppin TNA again, is basically free at this point. $7800

Look, we're clearly steering toward a "I'll pay you to come take this away" situation, so I'll just pop down and grab it. It'll look nice next to an original run

There are 20,727 posts in this topic. You are on page 378 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/378 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.