1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,730 posts in this topic. You are on page 376 of 415.
#18751 1 year ago

I've been on the lookout for a Tales from the Crypt if anyone's thinking of selling within somewhat driving distance!

#18753 1 year ago

I may have a Flash Gordon fs soon. Nice BG, clean boards. powers up plays etc. Playfield blown out.

#18754 1 year ago

Hi! I am brand new to Pinside, TheNoTrashCougar suggested I join. I am a newbie-ish pinball enthusiast from Saint Paul, MN, and a not-so-newbie artist. I have primarily made jewelry from different stones and crystals, but have also dabbled in crochet. I am hoping to incorporate my love for pinball into my jewelry-making, which brings me to my ask... I want your garbage! I want to make jewelry out of faulty and duplicate plastics and do dads... Flippers, balls, levels, plumbobs, pop bumper caps, light coverings, coin slot buttons, etc. Super used and beat up? No problem! The opportunities are endless! I'm willing to pay shipping of course, or pick up locally, or work something else out if needed. I'm also willing to send you samples of what I make! My dream is to vend at tournaments and conventions. My first love is the original Black Knight so bonus points for anything from one of those machines. Let me know if you have a box of old parts you're not using and lets chat! Thanks for looking

#18755 1 year ago
Quoted from clairemakesstuff:

Hi! I am brand new to Pinside, TheNoTrashCougar suggested I join. I am a newbie-ish pinball enthusiast from Saint Paul, MN, and a not-so-newbie artist. I have primarily made jewelry from different stones and crystals, but have also dabbled in crochet. I am hoping to incorporate my love for pinball into my jewelry-making, which brings me to my ask... I want your garbage! I want to make jewelry out of faulty and duplicate plastics and do dads... Flippers, balls, levels, plumbobs, pop bumper caps, light coverings, coin slot buttons, etc. Super used and beat up? No problem! The opportunities are endless! I'm willing to pay shipping of course, or pick up locally, or work something else out if needed. I'm also willing to send you samples of what I make! My dream is to vend at tournaments and conventions. My first love is the original Black Knight so bonus points for anything from one of those machines. Let me know if you have a box of old parts you're not using and lets chat! Thanks for looking

Ever make it to Duluth? Otherwise I'll keep things from shop jobs and can work with you on shipping.

#18756 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Ever make it to Duluth? Otherwise I'll keep things from shop jobs and can work with you on shipping.

I still figuring out how to navigate this site so I private messaged you. Maybe this will be better. Anyway, I can make it up there if need be, I work a 9-5 so would have to be a weekend. Otherwise, shipping would be great - I'll pay the costs. How much stuff ya got? If its a lot I'll find a way to get up there

#18757 1 year ago

I’ve got plenty of scrap stuff, and will probably continually end up with more. I’d definitely give you some of it, otherwise I’ll end up and old man with a basement full of junk!

#18758 1 year ago
Quoted from Dan_Halen:

I’ve got plenty of scrap stuff, and will probably continually end up with more. I’d definitely give you some of it, otherwise I’ll end up and old man with a basement full of junk!

I’d love to take some off of your hands! I can message you to work out the details now! Thank you so much

#18759 1 year ago

I still figuring out how to navigate this site so I private messaged you. Maybe this will be better. Anyway, I can make it up there if need be, I work a 9-5 so would have to be a weekend. Otherwise, shipping would be great - I'll pay the costs. How much stuff ya got? If its a lot I'll find a way to get up there

Shipping isn't a big deal was just curious about the Duluth trip. I pm'd you back and will look through my bins.

#18760 1 year ago

Anyone looking to sell a full size stand up dart board?

Or one of the Atari pong tables?

#18761 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Anyone looking to sell a full size stand up dart board?
Or one of the Atari pong tables?

There’s a dartboard in my garage that the previous tenant left. Probably has water damage to the wood, no idea if it works, free if you wanna come get it

#18762 1 year ago

I’m looking for something more like this.

https://spider360.com/products/electronic-dartboard-machine-2000

#18763 1 year ago

Definitely not what’s in my garage. Sorry!

#18764 1 year ago

I looked for a used dart board for awhile and then decided to just order a new one from Pinballpro He has Shelti and spider. I ordered a Shelti bc it looked like my old Valley I had in college. The dart board gets played more than the pins.

https://pinballpro.net/shop/shelti-eye2-electronic-home-dart/

#18765 1 year ago

Hey Crew, I am looking for a Williams Alien Poker Backbox. Must have the lamp door and speaker panel and wiring.

I do not need boards or backglass.
Thank you...

#18766 1 year ago

Have you heard of the gran? Cool thing is you can do online vs. just throwing it out there in case you have friends and family interested in playing with

https://granboards.com/

#18767 1 year ago

Never heard of it. That looks pretty cool. I was after the spyder due to the look and screen and online leaderboards. but for $300….that could be the way to go.

#18768 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Priced for a quick sale to make room! Very low plays (127 total plays) in phenomenal condition HUO TNA CE (2.0). Everything is in mint condition except for a very minor T-molding p...”
2023-02-07
Eau Claire, WI
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 1216 times

#18769 1 year ago

Anyone willing to do some trades? Looking for a SS game or two. Have a couple EMs. PM me if interested. Also could buy outright if the price is nice.

#18770 1 year ago

Greetings!
I have a nice Deadpool premium I’d be willing to sell or trade. Has stern connected/shaker/art blades. May, 2022 build.
Would sell outright or trade for a nice theatre of magic or maybe even matching skeeball machines.
PM if interested.
Thanks.

#18771 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Never heard of it. That looks pretty cool. I was after the spyder due to the look and screen and online leaderboards. but for $300….that could be the way to go.

My sister was big into darts and I was almost about to buy this and one for us to play online but then kids :/ ya seems like the ya to go. And people online have made cabinets or stands so it feels more like the bar/commercial style.

#18772 1 year ago

Anyone know if Dean from "Dean's Vending" has a pinside account?

#18773 1 year ago
Quoted from Keylime:

Trying to get a game fixed?

#18774 1 year ago

Got a TX-Sector I'm looking to sell. The game is in really great shape. PM if you're interested.

#18775 1 year ago

1 have some 1/2" 3M automotive chrome trim available if anyone's interested. I used it when I did I redid my EATPM's backbox trim a few years ago. Just like t-molding and it works great. Have about 12' feet left out of the 18' roll. PM if interested. I have a pic of it in the packaging. Free to anyone local

#18776 1 year ago

So apparently I've exceeded my PM max for the day. I will reach back out to those interested with alternate means of communication tomorrow. Thanks everyone!

#18777 1 year ago
Quoted from Keylime:

I haven't seen any of their guys on Pinside.

LTG : )

#18778 1 year ago

If anyone needs a topper, please feel free to take a look:

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “We have one last Rush topper in stock and ready to ship out to you. Picture is of the actual topper in stock. Prices includes shipping, tax, and credit card fees. We are a Stern...”
2023-06-06
Fargo, ND
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 907 times

Bill
Fargo Pinball

#18779 1 year ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Got a TX-Sector I'm looking to sell. The game is in really great shape. PM if you're interested.

Sale pending.

#18780 1 year ago
Quoted from Dan_Halen:

Trying to get a game fixed?

No, I just had a few questions for him about his Flaherty's location. Most importantly if he was planning on rotating any of his pins out. He's had LZ pro, Aiq pro and Mando pro for a while. Aiq can stay, that game is deep as hell. I know a lot other people come for Mando, so I wouldn't ask that leaves because I know that would upset a lot of people. I don't think anyone is playing a lot of Zeppelin anymore though and it would be nice to trade it out for Rush or 007 or Godzilla. Something from the last year or two. Who knows, maybe he'll hook us up with a Foo Fighters when that comes out next month!

I also think he could squeeze 1 more pin in there without rearranging any of his other redemption games in the are and it wouldn't impact bowling or other arcade traffic.

#18781 1 year ago
Quoted from Keylime:

I also think he could squeeze 4 pins in there without rearranging any of his other redemption games in the are and it wouldn't impact bowling or other arcade traffic.

Problem is 4 more pins might not earn more. Just move money around with the pins already there. And buying 4 more pins is a lot of money these days.

He's a pretty sharp operator. He knows what the location can do.

#18782 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Problem is 4 more pins might not earn more. Just move money around with the pins already there. And buying 4 more pins is a lot of money these days.
He's a pretty sharp operator. He knows what the location can do.

True and a good point. I misworded what I was trying to say. I've since fixed my post. I meant he could squeeze 1 more pin in there to total 4 pins for the place instead of the current 3.

#18783 1 year ago

I have a Mando Pro that I am selling in the Milwaukee area if anyone is interested. PM for info.

#18784 1 year ago

Whos got a BSD? Me want

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a good>great condition BSD. Let me know!”
2023-02-25
Eau Claire, WI
Wanted
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 176 times

#18785 1 year ago

Does anyone have an extra backglass that would fit a Monte Carlo? Or an extra backglass and translite?

#18786 1 year ago
Quoted from Barkz:

Does anyone have an extra backglass that would fit a Monte Carlo? Or an extra backglass and translite?

Not cheap, but you can get one here:

https://www.pinballbackglass.com/product-page/monte-carlo-1972-bally-bm72

#18787 1 year ago

Thinking about selling my CCrLE and grabbing a foo fighters LE. Anyone interested in my CC?

#18789 1 year ago

My first-owner, HUO, modded Jurassic Park PRO needs a new home. From the most recent build, with IC installed.

PM me with interest.

Thanks.

#18790 1 year ago

Here’s a nice 1979 Totem SS pinball machine that me and my wife put a lot of work into. My wife helped clean it, touch up the paint everywhere, and wax it. We put a couple coats of wax on it when we were done. I forgot to mention in the add that I put in all new drop targets as well. You can see in the photos that a lot of stuff was replaced to get this thing sharp looking.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/152064

#18791 1 year ago

Went and bought too many machines - ran out of room. I have a couple EMs I can either sell or trade down to get cash back to me, or I could trade for a 2 for one. Some of the games that could potentially leave based on deal are Gottlieb Atlantis, Gottlieb World Series, or my Game Plan Sharpshooter (Roger Sharpe game). Please PM me if interested. Thanks!

Side note - does anyone know how we will be able to see the new Roger Sharpe movie coming out in March?

#18792 1 year ago

Posted my Rick and Morty for sale earlier. Time to make some room!

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “First owner Rick and Morty Blood Sucker edition. All factory add ons except butter cabinet. Just under 120 lifetime plays. Precision keyed shaft flippers installed which are awesom...”
2023-02-27
Grand Forks, ND
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 531 times

#18793 1 year ago

Looking for trades or cash.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Game looks and plays great. Only has 58 plays on it and it shows like that. Has all of the Mod Couple mods on it. https://themodcouplepinball.com/collections/api-legends-of-valha...”
2023-02-26
Mequon, WI
7,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 178 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18794 1 year ago

I'm looking for a 7' Dynamo air hockey table to purchase used. Send me a PM if you have one and are looking to sell. Thanks!

#18795 1 year ago

Have a Data East Jurassic Park I'm finishing up today. Has a grocery list of new parts. New translite and glass, reproduction topper, new ramp, new plastics, new up/down motor linkage and sprocket, new left/right motor and gearbox, new coin door harness. Boards gone thru. power supply rebuilt. Comet LED thruout. Cabinet cleaned, repaired, and touched up (had holes for security bar). MGC delivery can be arranged.

Machine - For Sale
Jurassic Park Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Data East Jurassic Park. Has a grocery list of new parts. New translite and glass, reproduction topper, new ramp, new plastics, new up/down motor linkage and sprocket, new left/rig...”
2023-03-02
Schofield, WI
4,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 182 times

#18796 1 year ago

Looking for a cheap machine for a friend's 9 year old son. This young boy has Down Syndrome and was recently diagnosed with Leukimia. He was in the hospital and had a chance to play pinball. According to the family he really enjoyed it.
Not looking for handouts but if you have something in the $800 range shoot me a message. Game doesn't have to be 100%, more looking for something he can enjoy while he is stuck in the house.

#18797 1 year ago

dropping price to sell quick!

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Priced for a quick sale! Very low plays (127 total plays) in phenomenal condition HUO TNA CE (2.0). Everything is in mint condition except for a very minor T-molding piece at the t...”
2023-02-17
Eau Claire, WI
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 989 times

#18798 1 year ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

Looking for a cheap machine for a friend's 9 year old son. This young boy has Down Syndrome and was recently diagnosed with Leukimia. He was in the hospital and had a chance to play pinball. According to the family he really enjoyed it.
Not looking for handouts but if you have something in the $800 range shoot me a message. Game doesn't have to be 100%, more looking for something he can enjoy while he is stuck in the house.

While it's not the same, it is similar, digital pinball has come a long ways and is pretty enjoyable on Xbox, Playstation and I think Nintendo switch has a couple games as well. Look for studio by the name of "Zen Studios" or " Zen Pinball". Even on android and apple tablets and phones. If the budget is $800. "Pinball FX" or "Pinball FX3" should be the name of the games to look for. They have a bunch of Williams and bally remakes on top of oodles of original games with cool themes like Marvel or Star Wars.

(Edit because I forgot about these but) Arcade 1Up has small digital tables that come with artwork and a collection of either Williams, star wars or marvel as well.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?st=arcade+pinball&_dyncharset=UTF-8&_dynSessConf=&id=pcat17071&type=page&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=&sp=&qp=&list=n&af=true&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960&keys=keys

PC is of course the best route if you have more capable hardware than a console but that hardware costs much more than $800 if you don't have it already.

Poor Kid, Cancer sucks. If he'd like to come to my house and play my couple games he's more than welcome.

#18799 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Selling my Cactus Canyon LE. Has about 60 plays and is basically brand new. It currently has the mirrored back glass installed. The original translite will also be included. It c...”
2023-02-28
Sioux Falls, SD
11,699 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 826 times
Contributed to Pinside

I’ll keep dropping this $100 per day until she’s gone!

#18800 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I’ll keep dropping this $100 per day until she’s gone!

I’ll be in Sioux Falls in about 118 days

There are 20,730 posts in this topic. You are on page 376 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/376 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.