1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

There are 18,738 posts in this topic. You are on page 374 of 375.
#18651 23 days ago

A friend of mine is thinking of selling his Super PAC Man upright arcade. I told him I would try to help him figure out a reasonable price and see if there is any interest here. He’s in SW Wisconsin.

#18652 23 days ago
Quoted from Vitty:

We are forming a team to compete in the twin cities pinball league. So far we have a team of 9. We can have up to 12. I will shoot you a PM.

Well this just got more challenging! Took 3rd last season, which is about as high as we could’ve hoped. Either the Tilt or Caffetto teams always win. I’m excited!

#18653 23 days ago

Just registered our team with 56 brewing - we've got 9 of us

#18654 23 days ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Just registered our team with 56 brewing - we've got 9 of us

That’s more than enough. We ran a skeleton crew of pretty much 4 people most of the season, since almost everyone else never showed. It can get exhausting having the weight of the whole team riding on you every single round, but I think 12 people might be too many, then you never get to play!

Sounds like the new Up/Down team is kinda comprised of monster players too, so that’ll be interesting as well.

#18655 23 days ago
Quoted from northvibe:

WANTED: Looking for a spike 2 game for our location. Can be routed, just in good shape. We already have godzilla, rush and munsters. around 6k

Found one. Thanks everyone.

#18656 23 days ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Found one. Thanks everyone.

Going to keep us in suspense? What’d you get?

#18657 23 days ago
Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

confusedobama.gif

#18658 23 days ago
Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

We have added a Mando pro to the line up!!! Average Joes in superior wi now has 4 spike 2 sterns

#18659 23 days ago

To add to the Monday Twin Cities league talk, I'm helping form a team at the Oakdale Burrow, and there's still room for more people. If anyone's interested in playing over there, let me know, otherwise there are some posters on site with more info.

#18660 23 days ago
Quoted from BadgeringBadger:

To add to the Monday Twin Cities league talk, I'm helping form a team at the Oakdale Burrow, and there's still room for more people. If anyone's interested in playing over there, let me know, otherwise there are some posters on site with more info.

This is fantastic! We actually had to vote on whether or not people would want to play that far out. I live in St. Paul, so it’s no biggie for me.

#18661 23 days ago
Quoted from Dan_Halen:

This is fantastic! We actually had to vote on whether or not people would want to play that far out. I live in St. Paul, so it’s no biggie for me.

I'm hoping it works. I've played the last few seasons at UpDown and Tilt, but I'm joining the Burrow team for at least a season to help get it off the ground.
It sounds like we have some interest from people who are new to competitive pinball, so I feel like even if it only lasts a season or two it'll get some new players interested in playing elsewhere. I know it's not as close as most of the Minneapolis locations for some people, but at least it's right off the interstate.

#18662 23 days ago

I'm hoping it works. I've played the last few seasons at UpDown and Tilt, but I'm joining the Burrow team for at least a season to help get it off the ground.
It sounds like we have some interest from people who are new to competitive pinball, so I feel like even if it only lasts a season or two it'll get some new players interested in playing elsewhere. I know it's not as close as most of the Minneapolis locations for some people, but at least it's right off the interstate.

Exactly! It’s not hard to get to, it’s right there.

#18663 23 days ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling (or possibly trading) the best condition LOTR LE I've ever seen or played. Its in phenomenal condition top to bottom and plays perfectly. Playfield still has a nice shine t...”
2023-01-17
Eau Claire, WI
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 599 times

#18664 23 days ago

I do want to say that a lot of people are in the league to just have a good time, and aren't really competitive. Some folks actually decided to quit because it was getting to competitive, which is a bummer, they are good people, fun to be around.

#18665 23 days ago

Taking a long shot here, but I'm looking for an El Dorado City of Gold, if anyone knows anyone looking to part with one. Thanks!

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Just discovered that this gem exists and I'd like to acquire one. Thanks!”
23 days ago
Minneapolis, MN
Wanted

#18666 22 days ago

I'm selling my Oktoberfest if anyone is interested.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/149819

#18667 22 days ago

Finally got my target alpha, thanks to BadgeringBadger . Just got it home, set up, and shot the first game. Thanks again Matt for making this happen!

#18668 22 days ago

Anyone in the Twin Cities area, there is going to be a launch party for James Bond at St. Paul Tap tomorrow night from 5-8pm. Casual, family friendly event. $5 gets you free play on all the pins and an entry into the random draw for a Stern Bond Pinball Banner. Optional high score contest on Bond as well. Here is the event link for more info...

https://www.facebook.com/events/1170652266904578/

#18669 22 days ago

What you looking to get next?

#18670 22 days ago
Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

What you looking to get next?

A Cactus Canyon SE.
Oktoberfest has been a favorite of all my friends who have played it. They enjoy the lighthearted nature and humor of the game.

#18671 22 days ago
Quoted from kevindrives:

A Cactus Canyon SE.
Oktoberfest has been a favorite of all my friends who have played it. They enjoy the lighthearted nature and humor of the game.

Great game!

#18672 22 days ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Anyone in the Twin Cities area, there is going to be a launch party for James Bond at St. Paul Tap tomorrow night from 5-8pm. Casual, family friendly event. $5 gets you free play on all the pins and an entry into the random draw for a Stern Bond Pinball Banner. Optional high score contest on Bond as well. Here is the event link for more info...
https://www.facebook.com/events/1170652266904578/

DAMNIT!! I live 10 minutes away, but the Bond Premium on order for my friend arrives tomorrow and I gotta go to the western suburbs after work to drag it downstairs and set it up

#18673 21 days ago
Quoted from Dan_Halen:

DAMNIT!! I live 10 minutes away, but the Bond Premium on order for my friend arrives tomorrow and I gotta go to the western suburbs after work to drag it downstairs and set it up

Dude that sounds like an equally sweet night though! I love the way (most) shots feel in Bond. While you're moving it feel free to code more in the game as well please, thanks.

#18674 21 days ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Dude that sounds like an equally sweet night though! I love the way (most) shots feel in Bond. While you're moving it feel free to code more in the game as well please, thanks.

Should be a good time! I also picked up a Gottlieb James Bond just last night, too bad it won’t be going where the new one is, that would be a sweet lineup next to the other 9 Gottlieb machines (all EM)

#18675 21 days ago

I have a question to any one that routes or uses coins.
On pretty much all my spike 2 games, when you go to audits, the paid plays do NOT line up with coin drop in. My question is when you pay $2 for 3 plays, is the 3 plays counted as a paid game, thus making paid credits inflated above what actual coin drop is. I find this frustrating that I cannot see what my pay out should be in game except going for total coins and divide by 4 which...is fine.

#18676 19 days ago

I have Cliffy sets for GZ Prem and Deadpool. Not looking to sell but would "loan" them to someone that is waiting on their order, with the agreement they send me theirs when they come in.

#18677 18 days ago

Open to selling or trading. Really nice RNM Blood Suckers. Thanks.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/150052

#18678 17 days ago

If anyone is looking to sell a Deadpool (Premium), PM me please.

#18679 17 days ago

I have a friend looking for a Hotdoggin’

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “I am looking for a reasonably priced Hotdoggin’ within 12 hours drive of my location.”
18 days ago
Elkhorn, WI
Wanted

#18680 17 days ago

Looking for a skateball, Flash Gordon, firepower, rollergames, quicksilver, space station if anyone is selling

#18681 17 days ago

Anyone thinking about selling your Rush LE either NIB or slightly used (no routing). If so let me know. Live in Illinois but go through Milwaukee, Sheboygan, Green Bay. Appleton areas. Thanks

#18682 17 days ago

Wanted: tired/cheap/imperfect modern playfield

I would like to find something made by any modern manufacturer within the last ten years, give or take. Not looking for wall art. I just want a playfield with more or less the same clear coat that is currently used on Stern playfields, so I can test polishes and waxes. I happen to enjoy cleaning/waxing my pin, but I would rather not experiment on the one (SPIKE2) pin I own. An ideal candidate would be a playfield that was replaced in response to a warranty claim - perhaps owing to chipping - and it would be within 60 miles of Minneapolis.

Thanks for reading my post.

#18683 17 days ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Finally got my target alpha, thanks to BadgeringBadger . Just got it home, set up, and shot the first game. Thanks again Matt for making this happen!

Good to hear, I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I did

#18684 16 days ago

Anyone in here scoop up that skateball in MN?

#18685 16 days ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Anyone in here scoop up that skateball in MN?

That thing went so fast! Meanwhile I've been coordinating the shipment of an Embryon machine to put next to the Space Invaders I picked up yesterday

#18686 16 days ago

I tried getting that Skateball, owner said I was 2nd in line by 1 minute. He was very cool and wanted to make sure first to message got first crack at it.

#18687 16 days ago

I tried as well. Looked like a nice example.

#18688 16 days ago

If anyone is looking for a just out of box Star Wars Premium (newest run with IC)...let me know!

#18689 16 days ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Space Shuttle in decent shape within 200-300 miles to the Madison area. Hardtop/CPR/original pf all fine, as long as it’s not a beater. Thanks.”
20 days ago
Lodi, WI
Wanted

Looking for one of these within a few hundred miles. Thanks.

#18690 15 days ago

Reminder that League play at Hudson Tap in downtown Hudson Wi starts next Tuesday the 31st at 8:30 pm. Non-ifpa. Free to play League. First drink Free every Tuesday. Just for fun league but Seeded Tourney with prizes after 10 weeks. Need to show up 70% or more to qualify for Free tourney. Contact me with any questions.

#18691 14 days ago

Looking for STh. Any trim level, LE to a playable routed pro. Sell or trade. Ill make a tier 7 contribution to Pinside.

Thanks in advance.

#18692 14 days ago

Looking for a Bally Spy Hunter, shoot me a message if you wanna unload one

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “I'd really like to get my hands on a good Spy Hunter machine. I am willing to ship if needed, so if you have one you're looking to get rid of, please let me know. Thank you!”
2023-01-25
Minneapolis, MN
Wanted
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 48 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18693 14 days ago

I sold the Skateball. I was fair about it and sold it to the first person that messaged on it. I always am fair about the sales and don't take the "highest bid" that comes in. I have been working with the buyer and gave him all the resources for getting stencils for the cab, etc. I dug that machine out of a condemned house in Brainerd, MN about 3-4 years ago. There was literally no roof in parts of the ceiling. I could walk in the house and see the sky. The guy that I bought skateball from bought the house for 5k full of stuff and the skateball was in it. I repaired the stuff that needed to be repaired and got it running great, but the cab was pretty bad, and I am definitely no artist.

#18694 13 days ago

Looking for these! Thanks
Star Wars DE,
Star Wars Pro
Stern Stingray

#18695 13 days ago

Topper for Cactus Canyon arrived. Who wants to help install it ?
LTG : )

#18696 13 days ago
Quoted from LTG:

I planned to come back on Thursday afternoon, if you can wait that long.

#18697 13 days ago
Quoted from Dan_Halen:

I planned to come back on Thursday afternoon, if you can wait that long.

I appreciate that. No idea if anyone else will stop in.

It's ready to go. Lift on top, 4 screws and washers and a cable. Plugs in holes on top already removed.

Thank you !

#18698 13 days ago
Quoted from LTG:

I appreciate that. No idea if anyone else will stop in.
It's ready to go. Lift on top, 4 screws and washers and a cable. Plugs in holes on top already removed.
Thank you !

Great! I’ll see if I can come before then, but I’ll see you next week, if not before.

#18699 13 days ago
Quoted from LTG:

Jason_Jehosaphat helped. Topper is on. Thank you for your help Jason !

#18700 12 days ago

Whelp, decided to look for a Future Spa

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “I have a really dumb idea to get all 5 Bally Wide Bodies in one room, like a family reunion or something. I've procured 2/5, might have a line on a third. Gonna need this bad boy t...”
12 days ago
Minneapolis, MN
Wanted

There are 18,738 posts in this topic. You are on page 374 of 375.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/374 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.