1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 373 of 415.
#18601 1 year ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Played a bunch more Bond today. Aside from infant code I really like the way some of the shots feel. The rocket ship area...meh...but everything else is pretty great. Hopefully the code starts maturing soon.

There is no doubt you will own it at least 3 times I am calling it now

#18602 1 year ago
Quoted from aaron6920:

There is no doubt you will own it at least 3 times I am calling it now

Aren’t there 4 different versions of Bond?

#18603 1 year ago

I have a harbor freight lift table for sale if anyone in the Madison WI area is interested. Asking $100

I also have a set of BrightButtons Classic RGB buttons free to a good home. http://www.britemods.com/britebuttons--classic-rgb.html

Added 15 months ago:

Items are gone.

#18604 1 year ago
Quoted from mackey256:

I have a harbor freight lift table for sale if anyone in the Madison WI area is interested. Asking $100
I also have a set of BrightButtons Classic RGB buttons free to a good home. http://www.britemods.com/britebuttons--classic-rgb.html

PM sent.

#18605 1 year ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Aren’t there 4 different versions of Bond?

Super-duper extra-neato exclusivo SLE!

https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/stern-james-bond-007-60th-le

#18606 1 year ago

The pinside map doesn't have the Hudson Tap in WI? really? or is the map having an issue as I thought I had one the other week as well w/ the map.

EDIT: heck anything in hudson for location(s) isn't there...

#18607 1 year ago

Hudson tap and Hop and barrel are up to date on the map. 5 games each, across the street from each other. I service both locations.
https://pinballmap.com/wisconsin?region=wisconsin&by_city_id=Hudson

#18608 1 year ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

Hudson tap and Hop and barrel are up to date on the map. 5 games each, across the street from each other. I service both locations.
https://pinballmap.com/wisconsin?region=wisconsin&by_city_id=Hudson

I dislike pinball map and prefer pinside’s map. Once I saw no pinball on pinsides map k checked pinball map and saw they had them listed :/

#18609 1 year ago

Hey guys, what are the rumors on Stern's next game? March reveal? What else have we heard?

#18610 1 year ago
Quoted from Keylime:

Hey guys, what are the rumors on Stern's next game? March reveal? What else have we heard?

Maybe I missed it but I haven’t heard much in terms of rumors. Some people are saying it’s Foo Fighters designed by Jack Danger.

#18611 1 year ago

Brian eddy venom

#18613 1 year ago

Just checking (or perhaps just being an ass… which I have been known to do) but has this thread been known to provide better next Stern game predictions than the semi-official prediction thread(s)?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine

#18614 1 year ago

Still looking for a Target Alpha. Would love to pick one up from someone local but don't mind a drive, within 3 hours of the cities to pick up this title.

#18615 1 year ago
Quoted from skink91:

Just checking (or perhaps just being an ass… which I have been known to do) but has this thread been known to provide better next Stern game predictions than the semi-official prediction thread(s)?
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine

Yes

#18616 1 year ago

Does anyone have a Star Wars Comic Premium they're looking to sell?

#18617 1 year ago

Right… perhaps you could you point to those posts? Or are you just being a wise-ass as well?

#18618 1 year ago

WANTED: Looking for a spike 2 game for our location. Can be routed, just in good shape. We already have godzilla, rush and munsters. around 6k

#18619 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

WANTED: Looking for a spike 2 game for our location. Can be routed, just in good shape. We already have godzilla, rush and munsters. around 6k

I have a Zeppelin Pro new in box if you are interested. $7k shipped to your curb.

#18620 1 year ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

I have a Zeppelin Pro new in box if you are interested. $7k shipped to your curb.

Thanks Chris, looking for something around 6 but if nothing pops up, nib will be the last option.

#18621 1 year ago

Deadpool LE or Rick and Morty Bloodsuckers
Both flawless and low plays available for trade plus/minus on Metallica, Acdc, or Iron Maiden….

#18622 1 year ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Does anyone have a Star Wars Comic Premium they're looking to sell?

Might be outside of your range but a friend of mine has one listed and he's near Detroit Lakes, MN.

Game was immaculate last time I played it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/139242

#18623 1 year ago

CCrLE out at the Blue Moon in Madison! Lineup is starting to get out of hand. . .

#18624 1 year ago

Looking for a Stern Star Trek Pro and a Data East Star Wars.

#18625 1 year ago
Quoted from skink91:

Right… perhaps you could you point to those posts? Or are you just being a wise-ass as well?

Your smart, thoughtful it would be funny.

#18626 1 year ago
Quoted from anathematize:

Might be outside of your range but a friend of mine has one listed and he's near Detroit Lakes, MN.
Game was immaculate last time I played it.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/139242

Not out of my range but it looks like its sale pending

#18627 1 year ago
Quoted from rfisherj:

I have a vault (Jan. 2019) #star_trek It's my only pin! Color DMD (LED version), proper slide brackets and some other little goodies. I haven't been thinking of selling... it's such a great game! That said, 007 is a dream theme for me, and I've thought about how much room I do/don't have for pins.

#18628 1 year ago
Quoted from izzymonkey:

I have a vault (Jan. 2019) Star Trek (Pro) It's my only pin! Color DMD (LED version), proper slide brackets and some other little goodies. I haven't been thinking of selling... it's such a great game! That said, 007 is a dream theme for me, and I've thought about how much room I do/don't have for pins.

It always starts with 1. I bought my first a few years ago to compliment our newly built rec room in our basement to go along with our dart machine, pool table, home theater and wet bar. 6 months later....I convinced the wife we don't need the storage cabinet for board games actually IN the rec room, they could be stored somewhere else. Enter pins #2 and #3. Then it was convincing her over the next year that "no, it wouldn't look too crowded if we moved this here and that there and made some space for another pin". Enter pins #4, #5, and #6. After she decided she no longer wanted the bargain rowing exercise machine she bought at a garage sale a few years earlier, enter pin #7. And that's it....no more space for another no matter how I re-arrange things (and I have tried multiple variations digitally in my CAD software, lol).

Pin #8 is in my garage and undergoing restoration, a little more than halfway done. No idea what I'm going to do with it when I'm done!!!

#18629 1 year ago
Quoted from rfisherj:

Update: it looks like it sold already, sorry if this became an inappropriate for sale ad. I'll donate to pinside based on the price sold.

Have an old Star Trek Pro that is in good shape that I'm putting up for sale (will donate to pinside if this post results in a sale, I'm going to put an ad up shortly). Looking to get $3900 for it. Also thinking of selling the BM66 too

#18630 1 year ago
Quoted from iloveplywood:

Have an old Star Trek Pro that is in good shape that I'm putting up for sale (will donate to pinside if this post results in a sale, I'm going to put an ad up shortly). Looking to get $3900 for it. Also thinking of selling the BM66 too

Great price on an ST pro!

#18631 1 year ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

6 months later....I convinced the wife we don't need the storage cabinet for board games actually IN the rec room, they could be stored somewhere else. Enter pins #2 and #3.

Funny, and very on-point observation about board game storage. In my sadly unfinished basement (this is a 100-year-old house in Minneapolis) the thing immediately next to STpro is... the shelf of board games.

#18632 1 year ago
Quoted from izzymonkey:

Funny, and very on-point observation about board game storage. In my sadly unfinished basement (this is a 100-year-old house in Minneapolis) the thing immediately next to STpro is... the shelf of board games.

I’m trying to get my 100 year old basement in St. Paul finished so I can have a proper pin room that isn’t 48° in the winter. Current estimates are around $150k and there’s absolutely no way I’m doing that.

#18633 1 year ago
Quoted from Dan_Halen:

Current estimates are around $150k and there’s absolutely no way I’m doing that.

Wonder if selling your house and buying a more usable one would be better ?

LTG : )

#18634 1 year ago
Quoted from iloveplywood:

Update: it looks like it sold already, sorry if this became an inappropriate for sale ad. I'll donate to pinside based on the price sold.

If the BM66 price is going to be as much of a steal as the ST price was, please PM me!

#18635 1 year ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

If the BM66 price is going to be as much of a steal as the ST price was, please PM me!

No kidding that ST was a great deal.

#18636 1 year ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a great condition SW Comic Premium. Plenty of experience it will be an easy sale Willing to take care of shipping for the right deal/game. Let me know!”
2023-01-12
Eau Claire, WI
Wanted
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 110 times

#18637 1 year ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

They put an LZ pro at Flaherty's a little while back and every time I play that game I like it more and more. Cool game for that price, for sure!

#18638 1 year ago

https://hard-drive.net/i-know-exactly-whats-going-on-claims-giant-fucking-liar-playing-pinball/

It's neat to be reminded of the non-player's perspective on pinball. It's also cool that pinball is continuing to grow at the rate that it is. This website, while satirical, pumps out content and jokes that are supposed to be relatable to the reader. There must be enough pinball playing friends that this article was worth writing. A neat indicator of pinball culture's growth indeed!

#18639 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Wonder if selling your house and buying a more usable one would be better ?

Or use the money to partner up with you, Lloyd!!

#18640 1 year ago
Quoted from Dan_Halen:

Or use the money to partner up with you, Lloyd!!

Thank you. No.

#18641 1 year ago

Greetings MN/WI region pinsiders. I am looking for a set of TWD PRO head backbox decals. If you have a set and willing to sell please let me know. I occasionally travel to MN or can certainly pay for shipping. Thx.

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for backbox head art decal set for the PRO model. Thx.”
2023-01-14
Gaithersburg, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 174 times

#18642 1 year ago
Quoted from Keylime:

https://hard-drive.net/i-know-exactly-whats-going-on-claims-giant-fucking-liar-playing-pinball/
It's neat to be reminded of the non-player's perspective on pinball. It's also cool that pinball is continuing to grow at the rate that it is. This website, while satirical, pumps out content and jokes that are supposed to be relatable to the reader. There must be enough pinball playing friends that this article was worth writing. A neat indicator of pinball culture's growth indeed!

Well, color me confused.

#18643 1 year ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Well, color me confused.

What’s confusing? That article is hilarious

#18644 1 year ago
Quoted from Vitty:

So far we are up to 5 members. Anyone else want to join? If you aren't north/west metro chime in if you would be interested as well. Maybe we need to expand our zone to get more interest.
If you can't host it is not a problem as we do have a decent amount of people with games that can host one or more times as needed. We could also look to go to a venue a time or two.

I’m interested. Also willing to host if needed. I’m near Excelsior.

#18645 1 year ago

We are forming a team to compete in the twin cities pinball league. So far we have a team of 9. We can have up to 12. I will shoot you a PM.

#18646 1 year ago

On a related note aren’t there some championship tournaments this weekend or next? I don’t usually follow competitions much.

#18647 1 year ago
Quoted from EJS:

On a related note aren’t there some championship tournaments this weekend or next? I don’t usually follow competitions much.

On Facebook Minnesota Pinball page there is some going on or coming up. I didn't pay enough attention to let you know what or where.

#18648 1 year ago
Quoted from EJS:

MN State Championship is next weekend, 1/21.

#18649 1 year ago
Quoted from EJS:

As Les stated, the state tournament is on 1/21, but there’s also a tournament at Blainebrooke the same day dubbed “For the Rest of Us”

#18650 1 year ago

Also the very first MN state women’s IFPA championship is the next day (1/22)

I just may know where they both will be held!

Streams will be on https://twitch.tv/mn_pinball

There are 20,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 373 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/373 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.