1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 372 of 415.
#18551 1 year ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

You should get rid of your Illinois Pinball collection to me and replace with Sterns. Ill provide the Sterns.

Those I do need for tech support. And they do great here.

I do appreciate your generous offer though.

LTG : )

#18552 1 year ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

You should get rid of your Illinois Pinball collection to me and replace with Sterns. Ill provide the Sterns.

I'm sorry. I mistook this for CGC games.

I don't have any games from Illinois Pinball.

#18553 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

I don't have any games from Illinois Pinball.

Guessing he means BBB

#18554 1 year ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

Guessing he means BBB

That’s what I thought too. I’d say sure he can have all the Illinois games.

(Since it’s a capcom)

#18555 1 year ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

Guessing he means BBB

In retrospect, that got me to thinking what he may have meant.

Quoted from EJS:

I’d say sure he can have all the Illinois games.

Every Illinois Pinball games he can find here he can have free.

#18556 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

I thought I should mention here. Posted on Facebook in the Midwest Pinball and Arcade Collectors group a suggestion to trade my jjp pins for Sterns.
Some nice posts on that thread and brobra offered help.
I have had some private contacts. And want to point out that since I no longer need to keep jjp pins for tech support, at some point they could be traded or sold for something I could use.
I'm not looking to wholesale them out, trade two for one, or any ridiculous offers. I appreciate distributors running store fronts need to make money. I'm running a business too.

Don't let them fleece you! List them in the secondary market just like everyone else and get their true worth. If anything, your ownership should increase their value!

#18557 1 year ago

I think he means Jersey Jack pinballs - they moved to Illinois now…

#18558 1 year ago

Did I miss a thread where Lloyd stopped doing support for JJP?

#18559 1 year ago
Quoted from roger0043:

Oh my. Well, here’s the wild one…

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ltg-loyd-appreciation-axed-after-9-yrs-by-ruthless-jjp

#18560 1 year ago
Quoted from roger0043:

I didn't stop.

I was given the old heave ho.

#18561 1 year ago

Hey guys, im looking to add another game to the lineup. I'm wanting to get either a firepower or f14. Message me if you have either (or both) machines and looking to sell. Thanks!

Also interested in T2, and flash Gordon.

#18562 1 year ago

I have a Gottlieb Rescue 911 for sale in Duluth!

Machine - For Sale
Rescue 911 Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “1994 Gottlieb Rescue 911 pinball machine. Machine has been completely shopped, playfield cleaned and waxed. Here are the upgrades that have been done. 1. Comet LED’s and Flashe...”
2022-12-20
Duluth, MN
2,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 225 times

#18563 1 year ago

A bit of a grasp being that it is not pinball, but anyone looking to sell a newer Big Buck Hunter (the arcade shooter, not pin)?

#18564 1 year ago

are jersey jack machines not as profitable as sterns?

#18565 1 year ago
Quoted from abovethepin:

A bit of a grasp being that it is not pinball, but anyone looking to sell a newer Big Buck Hunter (the arcade shooter, not pin)?

Check with Chris at Kingpin. In the past, he has had both new and used BBH machines.

https://www.kingpingames.net/

#18566 1 year ago
Quoted from brobra:

Trip announcement:
Minneapolis to Chicago sunday New Years Day.
Have room up and down.
Need to load any downstream games Friday, or pick up on route Sunday AM.

If anyone on this route is looking for the following Chad could grab these from me:
Bond LE - 25 plays, $13k
Star Wars Premium - 75 plays, $7900 or $10500 with r2-d2 topper
Wonka CE - 1000 plays, $13900

#18567 1 year ago
Quoted from alpo3744:

Interesting question for a seasoned operator…
I think profit is a product of coin-in minus (maintenance labor/ parts / cost of ownership / residual value.)

#18568 1 year ago
Quoted from alpo3744:

I don't have any of the Stern Spike games to compare. Compared to my remakes. jjp and CGC games are reliable and profitable.

#18569 1 year ago

Happy New Year Everyone!
Kicking around trading my Rick N Morty Blood Suckers. HUO. Mint. Loaded. Only thing it doesn’t have is the butter cabinet.
I love the game but just throwing it out there to see if anyone has any interest in a trade.
+/- Cash. Let me know what you’ve got.
Thanks!

#18570 1 year ago
Quoted from abovethepin:

Quoted from Eric_S:

Check with Chris at Kingpin. In the past, he has had both new and used BBH machines.
https://www.kingpingames.net/

message sent. Thanks eric.

#18571 1 year ago

Is anyone looking for a nice junkyard with color dmd or a nice demo man no color.
Great playfields and cabs on them.
Open for trades.
Pm with interest.

#18572 1 year ago

I have a Buck Hunter for sale or trade.
Located in okoboji, IA.
It is the body style just before the newest style.
I cannot add a pic on this thread.
Open to selling outright or trade plus cash for a pin. Please PM if interested. Thanks.

#18573 1 year ago

We are looking to start up season 2 of the northwestern metro pinball league. Let me know if you would be interested. At the moment we are just getting interest gauged and do not yet know start date, day of the week, or duration. It will be IFPA sanctioned the same as last year.

#18574 1 year ago

Also, anyone looking for some very nice working slot machines? Both have working ticket in/out systems.

- Williams BlueBird3 Barcrest Triple Golden Cherries with Sprinkles on Top
- IGT S2000 Barcrest Double Triple Diamond Deluxe with Cheese

#18575 1 year ago

Anyone know a good repair person in the Twin Cities? I've worked with Craig's Pinball Repair in the past but am looking for an alternate person to help with my Meteor.

#18576 1 year ago
Quoted from t_robertson:

Anyone know a good repair person in the Twin Cities?

John Ross - https://pinballplus.com/

He's the best.

#18577 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

John Ross - https://pinballplus.com/
He's the best.

I spoke with him a year or so ago and he said he only focuses on playfield swaps and bigger jobs.

#18578 1 year ago
Quoted from t_robertson:

I spoke with him a year or so ago and he said he only focuses on playfield swaps and bigger jobs.

Please call him again.

#18579 1 year ago
Quoted from t_robertson:

He’s been completely slammed the last few months too with the “inside weather” and people wanting their games working for holidays.

As LTG said it doesn’t hurt to leave him a message.

#18580 1 year ago
Quoted from t_robertson:

I think you are referring to BK.

#18581 1 year ago
Quoted from t_robertson:

Anyone know a good repair person in the Twin Cities? I've worked with Craig's Pinball Repair in the past but am looking for an alternate person to help with my Meteor.

You referring to Craig Sanders? Assume he's still doing pin repair? Haven't talked to him in a few years. Funny this all came up. I'm looking for someone to do some minor repair on my Police Force. I've dealt with John Ross in the past, but looking for other options as well. I know JR is busy, that's why i'd like to maybe find someone else

#18582 1 year ago

Available is anyone is looking:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Home use flawless Deadpool LE completely stock with 317 lifetime plays. Bulletproof packing and shipping is no problem. Local delivery and set up available.”
2023-01-02
Minneapolis, MN
14,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 432 times
Contributed to Pinside

Will consider trades but not preferred…

#18583 1 year ago
Quoted from Vitty:

We are looking to start up season 2 of the northwestern metro pinball league. Let me know if you would be interested. At the moment we are just getting interest gauged and do not yet know start date, day of the week, or duration. It will be IFPA sanctioned the same as last year.

So far we are up to 5 members. Anyone else want to join? If you aren't north/west metro chime in if you would be interested as well. Maybe we need to expand our zone to get more interest.

If you can't host it is not a problem as we do have a decent amount of people with games that can host one or more times as needed. We could also look to go to a venue a time or two.

#18584 1 year ago
Quoted from Vitty:

So far we are up to 5 members. Anyone else want to join? If you aren't north/west metro chime in if you would be interested as well. Maybe we need to expand our zone to get more interest.

This interests me, I’m in St. Paul. My issue is that I need to get my basement refinished and I can’t seem to get a contractor to commit to doing the work. Until that’s done, there’s no way I can have people here and retain my dignity

#18585 1 year ago

Just modified my last message to indicate hosting is not a requirement

#18586 1 year ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Just modified my last message to indicate hosting is not a requirement

Oh! In that case, what day of the week will this be happening?

#18587 1 year ago

Currently thinking mondays or tuesdays - not nailed down yet. Working to get an interested list and then will work quickly to determine schedule and dates/times. Last year we were IFPA sanctioned and will be again this year as well.

#18588 1 year ago

Hey everyone…the Pinball Awards would love your thoughts and votes on “best of” 2022”. To add your opinions:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GZ976JB

#18589 1 year ago

Just saw the Tilt FB post about how they are getting a Bond 60th for all to play.

#18590 1 year ago
Quoted from Ribs:

Just saw the Tilt FB post about how they are getting a Bond 60th for all to play.

No one does it like John!

#18591 1 year ago
Quoted from Ribs:

I'm glad people will have a chance to play one.

With rumors of distributors giving up their allotments and lower price. I'm in no hurry to trade my jjp Pirates LE for one.

I'll wait and see how this shakes out.

#18592 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

With rumors of distributors giving up their allotments and lower price. I'm in no hurry to trade my jjp Pirates LE for one.

I'll wait and see how this shakes out.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/149100

#18593 1 year ago

Holy cow a $2600 loss, and he hasn't sold it. That was some expensive FOMO to get caught up in Tuesday.

#18594 1 year ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Currently thinking mondays or tuesdays - not nailed down yet. Working to get an interested list and then will work quickly to determine schedule and dates/times. Last year we were IFPA sanctioned and will be again this year as well.

Hmm... I've the travelling bar league on Mondays, and the Tilt leagues run on Tuesdays (which are over now, but I'm sure another will start soon). I might be willing to skip the later, but I couldn't bail on my team for Monday nights.

#18595 1 year ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Hey everyone…the Pinball Awards would love your thoughts and votes on “best of” 2022”. To add your opinions:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GZ976JB

Signed up!

#18596 1 year ago

We are also looking to create a team for the pinball twin cities league that we just stumbled across. I’m working to find some details for that before we make a final decision.

#18597 1 year ago

Available in Minneapolis:

HUO JP2 PRO from July, 2022, run.

PM me with interest.

#18598 1 year ago

I’m in the twin cities with an empty truck bed. If anyone needs pin transport to Sioux Falls, PM me.

Or if anyone has a game for sale at a decent price.

#18599 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

If anyone needs pin transport to Sioux Falls, PM me.

Have a safe trip home.

#18600 1 year ago

Played a bunch more Bond today. Aside from infant code I really like the way some of the shots feel. The rocket ship area...meh...but everything else is pretty great. Hopefully the code starts maturing soon.

There are 20,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 372 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/372 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.