1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 370 of 415.
#18451 1 year ago
Quoted from EJS:

I’m told by DavidLee the calendar was wrong about last week. Neither of us went today I normally don’t go out at all

That sucks... I thought it was the 3rd Sunday every month and I couldn't make it last week. Oh well.

#18452 1 year ago

Just listed my AC/DC Luci Vault

#18453 1 year ago

Bond pinball sightings in the Twin Cities Metro, anyone?

No sign of it at Tilt. Could this title be a rare pass for them?

#18454 1 year ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

I don't think so. It seems like they end up with every pro initially...at least most of them recently anyway. Then they end up routing an LE in some cases. I'm hoping they get one soon!

#18455 1 year ago

I imagine between Tilt getting flooded over the weekend and their work on Litt, they've got their hands full. Sounds like no games got damaged at least!

#18456 1 year ago

Tilt was back up and rocking Sunday, but no sign of Bond. Oakdale Burrow had a Bond incoming sign up and a new space open (stern potc gone) when I was there early last week. Keeping an eye on St. Paul Tap too but haven’t been in a bit.

#18457 1 year ago

Bond is still on it's way to the Twin Cities. The game has been severely delayed by Stern, it was due 1st week of November. Bond launch parties start on Dec. 9th, so they are on the clock now. I scheduled the one for St. Paul Tap on Dec. 17th to be safe. Tap will have a Pro and then eventually an LE when those ship. The code on Bond is absolute bare bones, so you are not missing anything from that stand point yet, best to wait a little till that's updated anyway. If you are in the MN Facebook Group, you will know the second a Bond has landed in the metro area for route play.

#18458 1 year ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Bond launch parties start on Dec. 9th, so they are on the clock now. I scheduled the one for St. Paul Tap on Dec. 17th to be safe.

Awesome! That was going to be my next question! I haven't been to a LesManley Stern launch event since Beatles, whenever that was.

Quoted from LesManley:

The code on Bond is absolute bare bones, so you are not missing anything

Oh, I don't need polished code to shoot around on a new pin. I just want to check it out, see how it shoots, etc. Seeing a new pin is always a treat.

Quoted from LesManley:

If you are in the MN Facebook Group, you will know the second a Bond has landed in the metro area for route play.

Good to know. I tend to visit this thread more often than I do the "Pin Cities" FB page.

Thanks for your helpful post.

#18459 1 year ago

Looking for trades or cash.....

Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Game looks and plays great. Game is in my walkout basement so very easy to get out. Will help with shipping if needed. Let me know if you need better pictures. Just took some qui...”
2022-11-29
Mequon, WI
Trade
Archived after: 88 days
Viewed: 511 times

#18460 1 year ago

Hey, if anyone wants a neon Rocky Rococos outside neon letter sign for free let me know. Just pm me. It's like 18 inches high and like 17 ft long or so.

#18461 1 year ago

Speaking of the Burrow, we need more pins at the Victoria location!!!

#18462 1 year ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Yes, absolutely! There's room too.

#18463 1 year ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Quoted from ArcadeRaid:

Yes, absolutely! There's room too.

Let the location and operator know.

LTG : )

#18464 1 year ago

Euros have been shipped first, domestic on the come line….

#18465 1 year ago

Anyone from the Chicago area coming to the Twin Cities any time soon? Joe Balcer has a TSPP he needs to get to me. Joe lives in Streamwood.

I've checked with Chad and it may be possible. Just trying to get it done on the cheap for Joe.

#18466 1 year ago

Anyone interested in a JVL Echo HD3 LCD 22" touch screen?

It's been completely torn apart and cleaned. It's in extremely nice shape.

$1500. No desire to ship.

#18467 1 year ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Anyone from the Chicago area coming to the Twin Cities any time soon? Joe Balcer has a TSPP he needs to get to me. Joe lives in Streamwood.
I've checked with Chad and it may be possible. Just trying to get it done on the cheap for Joe.

I maybe running down with room for a game from msp to chi

#18468 1 year ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

I maybe running down with room for a game from msp to chi

Thanks but I need it from chi to msp.

#18469 1 year ago

Arrival at Tilt today, Bond Pro!! Go! Go! If I was around this weekend I'd be stopping by for sure

#18470 1 year ago

Bond has arrived at Tilt.

#18471 1 year ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

Any other time I'd be on my way down there. I drove in this shit all day today and just can't do it. Will try to knock off early Friday to try and get a few games in.

#18472 1 year ago

Wanted::::
Jurassic Park LE
Pm me. thank you.

#18473 1 year ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Anyone interested in a JVL Echo HD3 LCD 22" touch screen?
It's been completely torn apart and cleaned. It's in extremely nice shape.
$1500. No desire to ship.

Appears sold.

#18474 1 year ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

Aspen Vending's James Bond pros are in as well. I offered to help him out and pick one up tomorrow to get it on site at St. Paul Tap if he wants. Otherwise it may not be there till Friday.

#18475 1 year ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Aspen Vending's James Bond pros are in as well. I offered to help him out and pick one up tomorrow to get it on site at St. Paul Tap if he wants. Otherwise it may not be there till Friday.

Any chance of a Bond ending up at Hudson Tap?

#18476 1 year ago
Quoted from mjannusch:

They bought more than 1, so Hudson might get a Pro right away. If it doesn't, as soon as the LE comes in, Hudson will have a Bond.

#18477 1 year ago
Quoted from mjannusch:

We should be getting one at Husdon tap around December 20th. We are getting the LE.

#18478 1 year ago

Why do locations stray away from the 10 letter high scoring initials? I'd love to be able to put 'Vitty' in as someone may recognize me from here for example. Nobody will know NAV Was always curious why only 3 letter scoring. Could be as simple as 'we don't want foul language entered as high scores' I suppose.

#18479 1 year ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Why do locations stray away from the 10 letter high scoring initials?

I did it because customers would try and put in a sentence. Then with misspelling and all the words wouldn't fit. They'd keep trying. And trying. And trying. Just wasting time when people want to play.

Dirty words wasn't an issue for me. It was spending 20 minutes or more trying to put something in. And usually giving up or a misspelled or garbled incomplete message.

LTG : )

#18480 1 year ago

Three letters for a collection of various ages keeps it the consistent. At least, that was how I looked at it.

#18481 1 year ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Why do locations stray away from the 10 letter high scoring initials? I'd love to be able to put 'Vitty' in as someone may recognize me from here for example. Nobody will know NAV Was always curious why only 3 letter scoring. Could be as simple as 'we don't want foul language entered as high scores' I suppose.

you could always do VTY...

#18482 1 year ago

Currently advertising/selling an Alien LV.

Interested in trading for BM, TAF or maybe others.

Let me know if you are interested. If any transaction results, I will donate the Tier 7 sum to Pinside.

#18483 1 year ago
Quoted from Vitty:

I do it because of the past.

#18484 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:Oh yeah, another vote for Glenn at the pinball place. With his pin crawler he'll make short work of those stairs in your basement Dan. Thanks again for the Triple Action, I'm really digging it.

Thanks Larry!

I did go with Glen, and have paid the deposit. The game isn't for me, unfortunately (unless dude doesn't pay up, in that case, I'm totally taking it!), but I did also enquire about the Pin Crawler and will probably grab one when he gets more.

I'm glad you're liking Triple Action! I ended up getting a Space Mission after you took that, and will probably list it for sale/trade at some point when I get bored.

Thanks again!

#18485 1 year ago

James bond pro on location at Cleveland pub in New Berlin Wisconsin right now.

#18486 1 year ago

Bond at Falling knife as well.

#18487 1 year ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

Bond at Falling knife as well.

For Twin Cities folk, as of this afternoon Bond will be at; Tilt, Falling Knife, Caffetto, St. Paul Tap and Oakdale Burrow with a few more to come soon.

#18488 1 year ago
Quoted from LesManley:

For Twin Cities folk, as of this afternoon Bond will be at; Tilt, Falling Knife, St. Paul Tap and Oakdale Burrow with a few more to come soon.

Caffetto in Minneapolis too.

#18489 1 year ago
Quoted from LesManley:

For Twin Cities folk, as of this afternoon Bond will be at; Tilt, Falling Knife, Caffetto, St. Paul Tap and Oakdale Burrow with a few more to come soon.

Does the Oakdale Burrow Op manage the Victoria Burrow location as well?

#18490 1 year ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Does the Oakdale Burrow Op manage the Victoria Burrow location as well?

No. It's Kris of Tasmanian Amusements for Oakdale and Dean Vending in Victoria.

#18491 1 year ago

Anyone in the Chicagoland or Milwaukee area have a Funhouse 2.0 (Rudy’s Nightmare) I could briefly trial? Thank you for considering.

#18492 1 year ago

Looking to make a Chicago run from Saint paul. Room for one going down.

#18493 1 year ago

Looking to trade 2 fully shopped ,superbands, all LED’d machines. Williams Flash and Gottlieb Rescue 911. Let me know what ya got and willing to trade for them. 2 for 1, 1 for 1 all offers considered. Can send more pics and info upon request.

#18494 1 year ago

I'm looking for a Hobbit or Dialed In (LE), PM me if you're looking to sell/trade one please.

#18495 1 year ago

Listed a very nice Star Wars comic pro for sale. Lots of plays but HUO and not a spot of wear to be found.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “For sale is a very nice Star Wars Comic Art Pro. It contains some nice mods and will be hard to find nicer for the price. Cabinet is flawless and the playfield has no wear. You'd...”
2022-12-04
Minnetrista, MN
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 181 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18496 1 year ago

Amazing looking Led Zeppelin LE for sale up here in Fargo.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/131555

Bill
Fargo Pinball

#18497 1 year ago

Anyone looking to sell a Willy Wonka LE (JJP kick lately)?

#18498 1 year ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Good to see you continue to break out of the newer Stern lifestyle!

#18499 1 year ago

Greetings All.

Thank you for all the support over the years.

- We have one New (in box) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pro that could use a new home before the January 1st Stern Price increase -

If you or someone you know is looking, pleases feel free to send them our way.

We also have some new toppers in stock:

Turtles
Stranger Things
Led Zeppelin
Avengers
Mandalorian

Thanks again,

Bill
Fargo Pinball

#18500 1 year ago
Quoted from WildRover:

I may be willing to part with my Wonka CE

There are 20,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 370 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/370 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.