1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

There are 20,670 posts in this topic. You are on page 365 of 414.
#18201 1 year ago
Quoted from brobra:

Check out SS billiard tonight!

Man, I just left!

#18202 1 year ago

Okay, so what's up with LTG, SS Billiards re-opening, and... cheese? I'm not confused about any part of that except cheese.

#18203 1 year ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Machine - Wanted

Wanted: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Pro)

New ad!

Wanted! “Looking for a TMNT pro within a couple hour driving distance of Eau Claire, WI. Let me know! (bonus points for Insider Connected).”

2 hours ago

Eau Claire, WI

WildRover

Wanted

calm young padawan, i got you

#18204 1 year ago
Quoted from izzymonkey:

Okay, so what's up with LTG, SS Billiards re-opening, and... cheese? I'm not confused about any part of that except cheese.

Not re-opening. 50th Anniversary Party. Complete with cheese pump.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/50th-anniversary-party

LTG : )

#18205 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Had a blast tonight and I hardly played pinball. So much fun seeing and talking with people that I hadn't seen in years. Congratulations and thanks again for a great night Lloyd!

#18206 1 year ago

Greetings Guys. Got an excellent Gauntlet Legends arcade for sale or trade.

siouxfalls.craigslist.org link

#18207 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Ahhh! Got it--thanks for clarifying!

#18208 1 year ago
Quoted from CyberNinja24:

Probably one of the nicest you’ll see. If there’s compelling things other than this in SUFU, I’ll haul it back, next time I’m down there….

#18209 1 year ago
Quoted from brobra:

Probably one of the nicest you’ll see. If there’s compelling things other than this in SUFU, I’ll haul it back, next time I’m down there….

Super duper compelling things 45 minutes north, make me an offer: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/140090

#18210 1 year ago

Love this idea. What do you say, Chad?
Make an Aurora/Sioux Falls trip and clean out me and Zach?

#18211 1 year ago

Let me know if anyone is doing a Sioux Falls run.

#18212 1 year ago

I have a New Old Stock Doctor Who playfield for sale. Has mini playfield still connected. PM for details... Can bring to Pinball Expo 2022

#18213 1 year ago

Love this idea. What do you say, Chad?
Make an Aurora/Sioux Falls trip and clean out me and Zach?

Get me good trades on NIb GNR LE or a buyer on my Jp pro and I’m there
Gutz, I’ll think about an offer.

#18214 1 year ago

GNR LE left if anyone is looking….should be gone soon….

#18215 1 year ago
Quoted from brobra:

GNR LE left if anyone is looking….

Gone in 60 sec

#18216 1 year ago

Will be listing my first owner, HUO low play Led Zepp Premium with Stern Shooter and side rails soon. I'm thinking $8500 obo. Cash mostly, but might be tempted by the right trade.

Also been thinking about letting my third owner HUO JP pro go. Has Stern Shooter, side rails, and art blades. It has an early pf with pooling and some peel covered up with washers. Only really noticeable spot is the usual upper flipper post which had some nasty peel that I touched up slightly and was able to cover most of with a large washer. Still has a small chip visible, but it's behind the post so not visible unless you are looking for it. I do not think any other flaws are visible. The kicker is I was approved for a replacement playfield by Stern over a year and a half ago. My distributor follows up monthly and is ignored. I will say Stern has never not delivered for me once approved, but I'm getting to the point of just being over it. I would assume it will show up someday, but who knows. I'd happily make a deal with the buyer that if/when it shows up, the pf would go to them. Or lower the price to compensate for the pf and then just sell it when it arrives. I don't know. I planned to keep it until the pf showed up and either do the swap myself or sell them together, but I'm kind of sick of waiting at this point. I would say this machine is best for someone that is going to route it, or isn't super concerned about having a perfect playfield. The rest of the machine looks and plays great. Not really sure what I would ask for it with the flaws and replacement playfield situation, so if you are interested shoot me a message and we will go from there. Again, cash or the right trade.

#18218 1 year ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Totally unrelated...I have your old TMNT now Jediturtle

Nice! Another in a long line of pins I probably shouldn't have sold (especially with the recent code improvements). It's a sickness, LOL!

Totally spaced out and forgot my JP has the Tilt Topper too. If anyone played the one at MGC in the freeplay area this past year, this was it.

#18219 1 year ago

Well, I won't have it long..I never do

#18220 1 year ago

Only 3,650 days to my 60th Anniversary party.

Plan now.

#18221 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Plan now.

Will do. I told myself I'd make it to your 50th but forgot to plan!

Congrats BTW!

#18222 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Plan now.

Damn it’s on a Monday.

I’ll bet you get a great turnout for your 70th since it’s on a weekend.

#18223 1 year ago
Quoted from EJS:

Damn it’s on a Monday.

I’ll bet you get a great turnout for your 80th since it’s on a weekend.

You never know. My 30th was on a Monday so I had it the Saturday before. Two people were here when the ribs were dropped off. So ever since then what ever day it is on, that is the day for the party.

#18224 1 year ago

Is my Dr who score still standing? pinballplusMN seemed determined to knock it down one. Then I’d be 0 for 2. He’s GC at my house and didn’t even touch the mini PF.

#18225 1 year ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Nice! Another in a long line of pins I probably shouldn't have sold (especially with the recent code improvements). It's a sickness, LOL!
Totally spaced out and forgot my JP has the Tilt Topper too. If anyone played the one at MGC in the freeplay area this past year, this was it.

What code improvements? I loved mine but the scoring was heavily imbalanced.

#18226 1 year ago

For Sale: NIB Zilla Premium from latest run

Still strapped to the factory pallet. Parked in my living room.
Box is a little worse for wear (top only), but the game is fine.
First-floor load out. I can help.
PM me with interest.

Added 18 months ago:

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

#18227 1 year ago
Quoted from Waxx:

The latest code had a couple nice changes. Mode scoring was doubled. And more importantly to me, Neutrino Pizza Party was made much more obtainable. Now you only have to level up once to qualify it, instead of three times. A few more tweaks to balance all the side goals and I would be pretty happy.

#18228 1 year ago
Quoted from Waxx:

New update 9/12/22 upped the episode points: - Doubled all the scores from Episodes.

Regardless it will be back on the market any second...not my cup of tea and you did warn me haha.

#18229 1 year ago

Looking for a White Water and Strikes and Spares.

#18230 1 year ago

Anyone have a twd to trade for a mando pro?

#18231 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Plan now.

> 365 to your 51st after 50 it should be annual you’ve earned it.

#18232 1 year ago
Quoted from brobra:

> 365 to your 51st after 50 it should be annual you’ve earned it.

I stopped doing the annual ones years ago. Just not enough interest.

This one was unique and that was the attraction.

#18233 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

I stopped doing the annual ones years ago. Just not enough interest.

I don’t know what you did in the past, but maybe just scale it back, remind people it’s your anniversary and see what happens. You may not have as big of a turnout as the other day but people had fun and it’s a great excuse to get together.

#18234 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Zero Hour.

Congratulations Lloyd! Bummed I had to miss it. I’m sick in bed with Covid and lemme tell you. No one wants this.

#18235 1 year ago

Looking for a Metallica and or IMDN Premium or LE….

#18236 1 year ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

remind people it’s your anniversary and see what happens.

I've done that. Nothing happens.

After all these years I learn what works and doesn't.

#18237 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

After all these years I learn what works and doesn't.

Well, you never know, maybe this year is different

#18238 1 year ago

See ya!

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Excellent condition. Recently acquired to get some time on it in home, just not my cup of tea so I'm moving it on. Playfield art is gorgeous (it had a new playfield swap at ~900 pl...”
2022-09-24
Eau Claire, WI
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 230 times

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Great condition Jurassic Park Pro. Pretty sure it was on location at one point due to high plays but it plays as it should with no issues. Playfield recently stripped and cleaned w...”
2022-09-24
Eau Claire, WI
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 819 times

#18239 1 year ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

Let me know if anyone is doing a Sioux Falls run.

My dad is heading out this way next weekend to join me for the Maiden concert on Monday October 3rd. I could probably talk him into hauling something for you if needed. He lives in Inver Grove Heights. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you need a hand.

He actually comes out this way at least once every couple of months. So if anyone ever needs something hauled between Sioux Falls and the Twin Cities, just let me know.

#18240 1 year ago

Damn this is tempting. I love that game. Interested in an MK4?

#18241 1 year ago

Looking to trade a Zilla premium still strapped for your tricked out Maiden premium.

#18242 1 year ago

Hey there north neighbors! Looking for a Rick and Morty near Chicago but would be willing travel a bit. Could pay cash but also have these two for trade. Not looking to sell my GoT or Walking dead outright unless you find me a local R and M to use that cash. Let me know! Thanks!!

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Dead mint Walking Dead premium. Extremely low plays with shaker, upgraded sub audio, bicycle girl interactive light, art blades. Looking to get a Rick and Morty. Also have a lc...”
2022-09-23
Chicago, IL
Trade
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 271 times

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Looking to put this out as trade bait. I love this game but thinking its time to try some others I've wanted. Looking for a Rick and Morty, Dialed in, Maiden pro or premium, possi...”
2022-09-23
Chicago, IL
Trade
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 1183 times

#18243 1 year ago

Played Oktoberfest for the first time this weekend. I really enjoyed it, and I am thinking about purchasing one. If anyone has one that they're looking to sell, shoot me a message please.

#18244 1 year ago

Looking for a corvette pin if anyone selling. Thx!

#18245 1 year ago

I'm looking to buy a tales from the crypt if anyone is looking to sell theirs, or knows someone who is.

#18246 1 year ago

I'm looking for a nice Fun House or White Water. Check out my collection for trade possibilities. Also cool making a cash deal.

#18247 1 year ago

Selling my Who Dunnit , located in Brooklyn Park

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/143375

#18248 1 year ago

Doing some house cleaning, got some parts for sale. More to come as I organize my workspace.

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “I used these in the trilogy brewing co game before I had real back glasses made. Could be used as wall hangers or in a small back lit box. They measure 9-3/4 inches wide by 15 inch...”
2022-12-19
Elkhorn, WI
40 (Firm)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 370 times
Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “5 ramp set for Radical! Very dirty and still has glue residue from decals on the bottom side in a few areas. Metal flaps are rusty. A few minor cracks near some mounting areas but ...”
2022-09-25
Elkhorn, WI
100 (OBO)
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 226 times
Contributed to Pinside
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Board mounting brackets for classic Bally. $20 for everything in the picture. Buyer pays shipping.”
2022-09-25
Elkhorn, WI
29 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 100 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18249 1 year ago

Headed up to Fargo Wednesday.
Pm with hauling needs up or down.
Could bring:
Jp pro with topper, shaker
, blades, custom rails. Insider connect less than 200 plays.
Gottlieb surfer 2 player
Gottlieb square head
Gottlieb flying carpet
World Cup soccer
De simpsons
Plus some other high end games.
Maybe big buck sportsman paradise or other games outside of Minneapolis.
Bad ass cig machine.
Probably around 250 a game up or down within route.
Maybe a few other odds and ends such as NOs tssp playfield sets, beautiful virtual pins, or nos fish tales pf.
Prototype 1 of 10 De Tommy (not cheap), stinkin’ nice (but no blinders on the proto)
Keep pinning with love,
Brobra

#18250 1 year ago

I have video games for sale: dedicated robocop and a taito special criminal investigation (S.C.I.)

There are 20,670 posts in this topic. You are on page 365 of 414.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/365 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.