1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,730 posts in this topic. You are on page 362 of 415.
#18051 1 year ago

One last Monday push before I open it

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Arrived this most recent run. I MAY open to play a few games depending on how long a trade takes...otherwise its new in box as of 8/10/22 Looking for (+/-cash): -Metallica Premium...”
2022-08-05
Eau Claire, WI
Trade
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 567 times

Added 20 months ago:

switched to sale

#18052 1 year ago

Any recommendations for Location play in LaCrosse?
Im heading there Thursday morning for 4 days with the boat on the river.

#18053 1 year ago

43 days. Extremely limited souvenirs ordered.
LTG : )

#18054 1 year ago

Not sure if anyone here is looking for a really nice Harlem Globetrotters, but if you are...let me know! I'm going to post mine for sale sometime this week. As always, donations to Pinside will be made. Pics/videos available as needed. Or if you're near Madison, come on over and play it!

Added 20 months ago:

Edit: Game is sold. Donation to Pinside made

#18055 1 year ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I have got some free playfield glass. Come and get it before I throw it away. All pieces are used. Standard size 3 sheets, wpc widebody 1 sheet, classic Bally widebody 1 sheet, classic Stern widebody 1 sheet.

Playfield glass is spoken for.

#18056 1 year ago

Any interest in an AIQ LE or a SUPER NICE restored Shadow out there? Going through my games and trying to figure out which ones to let go to thin the herd.

#18057 1 year ago

I wanted to offer my stern seawitch up for sale at $1900.

Assume you will need to recrimp a few connectors in the backbox. I can test the mpu for basic functionality in my fixture.

This would be considered light project. Backglass has flaking.

#18058 1 year ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I wanted to offer my stern seawitch up for sale at $1900.
Assume you will need to recrimp a few connectors in the backbox. I can test the mpu for basic functionality in my fixture.
This would be considered light project. Backglass has flaking.

Might be interested. Location?

#18059 1 year ago

Anyone have a sheet of wide body invisiglass?

#18060 1 year ago

Sold

#18061 1 year ago

Apologies for the multiple posts about this, I re-listed for user error reasons

Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “New condition...I just opened it to test and make sure everything is in perfect working order (it is). Three total plays. I've played enough on location so I'm looking to try somet...”
2022-08-11
Eau Claire, WI
Trade
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 572 times

Added 20 months ago:

switched to sale

#18062 1 year ago

Put up my Mando Pro for sale/trade in Minneapolis:

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to sell or trade my HUO Mandalorian Pro. Got it NIB only a couple of months ago as part of a package deal to secure a Godzilla Premium and it just hasn't hooked me. Very lo...”
2022-08-11
Minneapolis, MN
6,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 266 times

#18063 1 year ago

Quick jaunt up and down MPLS dells MPLS tomorrow am/pm
Pm with needs
Sorry for late notice
612-296-8588

Love,
Brobra

#18064 1 year ago

switched to sale:

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “New condition...I just opened it to test and make sure everything is in perfect working order (it is). Three total plays. Build date 7/28/22. I've played enough on location so I'...”
2022-08-12
Eau Claire, WI
Trade
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 424 times
Contributed to Pinside

Added 20 months ago:

sold

#18065 1 year ago

^^^^^ I have to ask since you posted about this game multiple times. Did you really buy this game to not play it and sell it for more then MSRP?

#18066 1 year ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

^^^^^ I have to ask since you posted about this game multiple times. Did you really buy this game to not play it and sell it for more then MSRP?

Nope. Bought it and while waiting played it to death on location. Mainly wanted to trade but decided to list as sale as well and purchase my wishlist games that are also priced way above MSRP per the current market. My GZ is the lowest price on all of Pinside.

If you want to passively insinuate other negative intent, please message me personally.

#18067 1 year ago

To WildRover's credit, he goes through a game a week or so(and sometimes the same game multiple times). I get exhausted just thinking about him moving games weekly, I have no idea how he has the stamina to do it.....

WR, you should hit up Stern about becoming a microdistributor, you move a lot of their titles in and out.... LOLOL

#18068 1 year ago

Yeah, a lot of us are living vicariously through WildRover and has taken a hit on a lot of titles. They deserve every benefit of the doubt.

#18069 1 year ago

Appreciate the support. I just like to play and have nowhere around me with a good collection to try so the only way I can put time into a machine...is buy. Sometimes I love the game and it stays (or I buy it three times ) or I play it twice and its gone!

My only options are Tilt (1.5 hrs), District 82 (3 hr), or I can buy/sell/trade and enjoy meeting all of you! I'm no saint and have backed out of deals...but 9/10 times I list games for exactly what I buy for or under.

Now if someone wants to value their Metallica Prem/Pro at MSRP...I'll do the same on Godzilla for a trade

#18070 1 year ago

Wanted to say thank you to Jason_Jehosaphat For giving me the lead on a Metallica Pro in Minneapolis.

He reached out to me on the side with no skin in the game and gave me the tip. I picked it up tonight…thank you very much Jason!

#18071 1 year ago
Quoted from bulletbait:

Put up my Mando Pro for sale/trade in Minneapolis:

Machine - For Sale

For sale/trade: The Mandalorian (Pro)

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Looking to sell or trade my HUO Mandalorian Pro. Got it NIB only a couple of months ago as part of a package deal to secure a Godzilla Premium and it just hasn't hooked me. Very lo...”

4 days ago

Minneapolis, MN

bulletbait

6,200 (OBO)

Mark sale pending
Promo options
Edit ad
End ad listing

Price drop, would prefer to sell to pinside over Facebook groups

#18072 1 year ago

don’t hate the player, hate the addiction!

#18073 1 year ago

Thanks out to Jason_Jehosaphat for the lead on selling my Metallica PROmium. Jason has been helpful multiple times. He is a good human, and a good Pinsider.

#18074 1 year ago

I have a Monster Bash (special edition) that I'm getting ready to list for sale, but I am having a hard time finding a price to list at. I see only two on pinside marketplace for 11,000 and 12,400. Any input on a fair market price would be appreciated. The machine is in very good condition and HUO to my knowledge.

#18075 1 year ago
Quoted from atipinball:

I have a Monster Bash (special edition) that I'm getting ready to list for sale, but I am having a hard time finding a price to list at. I see only two on pinside marketplace for 11,000 and 12,400. Any input on a fair market price would be appreciated. The machine is in very good condition and HUO to my knowledge.

I personally think that’s a little high. When I had Jurassic Park Premium last month I was going to do a trade for a special edition HUO monster Bash straight up and we were both happy so I would peg more low to mid 9s.

#18076 1 year ago

Got my eyes open for a White Water or Stranger Things Pro in the region. Holler anytime! Cheers.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Stranger Things Pro (I feel like I may be priced out of a Premium at this point, but open to discuss) near southern WI. Always willing to road trip or have it shipped...”
2022-08-16
Madison, WI
Wanted
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 131 times

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Hello! I'm looking for a decent White Water near southern WI. Doesn't need to be perfect, but does need to be playable Willing to handle and pay for shipping if the price allows...”
2022-08-13
Madison, WI
Wanted
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 158 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18077 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “First owner - HUO - in excellent condition. 340 lifetime plays and no issues. Priced for a quick sale as I am in need of room.”
2022-08-16
Sartell, MN
6,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 466 times

#18078 1 year ago
Quoted from atipinball:

if you are the 9-9.5 k range hit me up, or if partial trade rush pro or aiq pro. i also have a cactus canyon remake i might let go

#18079 1 year ago

Listed my TMNT Pro
Not playing it much would be open to trades for spike 2 games.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “TMNT Pro Build date Nov 4 2020 Bought NIB April 11th 2022 from Automated Cliffys in shooter lane 383 lifetime plays. Playfield has good art not like my first one. Stern shooter ...”
2022-08-16
Sullivan, WI
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 93 times

Added 20 months ago:

Game went to my brother's house for him to play for a while.

#18080 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Machine - For Sale

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Premium)

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “First owner - HUO - in excellent condition. 340 lifetime plays and no issues. Priced for a quick sale as I am in need of room.”

15 hours ago

Sartell, MN

Pinzap

6,900 (OBO)

Great price on the TMNT Prem! Too bad I'm not in the market for one. Doesn't hurt that Pinzap is a decent dude too

#18081 1 year ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Great price on the TMNT Prem! Too bad I'm not in the market for one. Doesn't hurt that Pinzap is a decent dude too

I agree I felt bad listing my pro at $6390 with that Prem just a bit more.

#18082 1 year ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:I agree I felt bad listing my pro at $6390 with that Prem just a bit more.

Well if you think of it this way, his will sell, then your Pro will look like a great price!

#18083 1 year ago

Hey guys. I’m driving from Michigan to Green Bay for the preseason Packer game this weekend. I’d love to head home with the trunk full of something in addition to cases of New Glarus. Any Pin Bots, Oktoberfests, Godzilla Premiums, World Cup Soccers, BKSOR out there along the way that need a new home?

#18084 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Hey guys. I’m driving from Michigan to Green Bay for the preseason Packer game this weekend. I’d love to head home with the trunk full of something in addition to cases of New Glarus. Any Pin Bots, Oktoberfests, Godzilla Premiums, World Cup Soccers, BKSOR out there along the way that need a new home?

Skip the New Glarus beer and head to District 82 if they are open.

#18085 1 year ago

Scorbit is enabled for players on the 6 jjp games at SS Billiards in Hopkins, MN.

#18086 1 year ago

Looking to move my AIQ LE along as well. Pricing will also be at or below the floor on the current market archives. Haven’t taken pics yet, but reach out via PM if you’re interested in a great deal. Hopefully will get ad up within next week or so… beat the crowd if your interested. Will donate to Pinside if sells through here before I get the ad up.

#18087 1 year ago

Hitting Sioux Falls tomorrow. Pm with needs up or down my route.
Love you bros.

#18088 1 year ago
Quoted from brobra:

Hitting Sioux Falls tomorrow. Pm with needs up or down my route.
Love you bros.

I have a sega carnival arcade and midway slugger pitch and bat for sale 45 minutes north of Sioux Falls

#18089 1 year ago

I have got a pair of Trilogy Brewing co translites on the market. $40 each or $75 for the pair.

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “I used these in the trilogy brewing co game before I had real back glasses made. Could be used as wall hangers or in a small back lit box. They measure 9-3/4 inches wide by 15 inch...”
2022-12-19
Elkhorn, WI
40 (Firm)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 370 times

#18090 1 year ago

I’m moving soon and have to get rid of my MK4 Arcade. Cabinet is in excellent shape. Screens and sound are all good. 750-1 game board installed. Brand new power supply.

$950 obo

#18091 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I’m moving soon and have to get rid of my MK4 Arcade. Cabinet is in excellent shape. Screens and sound are all good. 750-1 game board installed. Brand new power supply.
$950 obo

We’re ya goin?

#18092 1 year ago
Quoted from Deadpool66:

We’re ya goin?

Sioux Falls

#18093 1 year ago

I was just in Sioux Falls last week. Not a bad town. Hope the move goes well and you enjoy your new spot!

#18094 1 year ago

Welcome to town.

#18095 1 year ago

Oh shit, sad to see you go man, and thanks once again for the deal we did! I wish I had room for the MK4, looks like a good deal to me.

#18096 1 year ago

Bro that’s so far away but best of luck to you. Now that we’re are basically neighbors.

#18097 1 year ago

Great to meet you yesterday @pinzap. Amazing collection, hope to deal again in the future! Anyone considering buying/selling/trading with him...don't hesitate.

#18098 1 year ago

One month from today.

#18099 1 year ago

I'll say it for you "Wow you sure go through games quickly/didn't own that long yada yada yada" - Yep sometimes

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Mint HUO Metallica Pro with all the fixins. 2nd owner, always babied. Everything plays perfectly and the condition is 9/10. Happy to provide more detail as requested. Overall its i...”
2022-08-21
Eau Claire, WI
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 501 times

#18100 1 year ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

I was just in Sioux Falls last week. Not a bad town. Hope the move goes well and you enjoy your new spot!

Thank you! The family and I are really looking forward to it.

Quoted from Waxx:

Welcome to town.

Thanks! I might have to hit you up for some pinball and meet some of the local guys out there.

Quoted from beergut666:

Oh shit, sad to see you go man, and thanks once again for the deal we did! I wish I had room for the MK4, looks like a good deal to me.

Thanks bud. Sioux Falls isn't that far away. I'm sure I'll be running back and forth for buying/selling.

Quoted from Deadpool66:

Bro that’s so far away but best of luck to you. Now that we’re are basically neighbors.

Thanks Rob!

There are 20,730 posts in this topic. You are on page 362 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/362 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.