1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

There are 20,670 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 414.
#1751 10 years ago
Quoted from DEWSHO:

Thanks to Kevin as well! What a fantastic setup. Really brought back some old memories seeing Popeye, paperboy, dragon's lair, and so many more. And the pins were TOP NOTCH!! That invisiglass is badass.

Thanks for coming Ken. Glad you made it. Still recovering today as we went until 3:30am. Was great to share the game room with everyone. Plenty of booze left over so we will have to plan something again to drink some of it up.

#1752 10 years ago
Quoted from jathomp22:

I just missed out on the Dr dude from the rummage sale. I picked up Jurassic Park then headed over to the sale hoping to get another machine and it was gone..... At least I ended up bringing home one machine.

I was thinking about that DD but decided against it. I would have camped out in front of the place if I really wanted it. Sounds like you had a fun day though.

#1753 10 years ago

Did this thread max out? New posts pop up but I dont see them...

edit-nevermind-all good WTFreak is going on , maybe we all need to donate more to update the system

#1754 10 years ago
Quoted from KillerKades:

Thanks for coming Ken. Glad you made it. Still recovering today as we went until 3:30am. Was great to share the game room with everyone. Plenty of booze left over so we will have to plan something again to drink some of it up.

Wow, you guys went til 3:30? I had a great time. Can't wait to stop out again soon!

#1755 10 years ago
Quoted from animesuperj:

Wow, you guys went til 3:30? I had a great time. Can't wait to stop out again soon!

Yup, 3:30am. Was pretty much dragging my ass all day yesterday, but I suppose it was worth it. Now hopefully just a couple minor repairs and I will back to full strength. We must do it again soon.

#1756 10 years ago
Quoted from KillerKades:

Yup, 3:30am. Was pretty much dragging my ass all day yesterday, but I suppose it was worth it. Now hopefully just a couple minor repairs and I will back to full strength. We must do it again soon.

I'm up for pinball anytime, and I'm sure it won't be hard to drag Ken out again, lol. The 4-player games with you, Ken and Jody (or whoever else joined in) were great. Felt like I was actually improving a bit, especially after that TSPP round we did. Wish I could have stayed later, but I was getting fairly tired; plus the wife and baby were ready to crash as well.

#1757 10 years ago
Quoted from animesuperj:

Felt like I was actually improving a bit, especially after that TSPP round we did.

You did good B division. Real good!

#1759 10 years ago
Quoted from DEWSHO:

You did good B division. Real good!

I do what I can, which apparently is play a good game one out of every 30 times.

#1760 10 years ago

Besides LTG's, do any of you guys own the WOZ or have it on order?

#1761 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Besides LTG's, do any of you guys own the WOZ or have it on order?

I believe there is at least 8 coming into Minnesota. And they want to get one for the Pinball On A Stick line up in the arcade at the Minnesota State Fair.

LTG : )

#1762 10 years ago
Quoted from DEWSHO:

I won a 6 pack at Jon's tournament Wednesday. I'll bring that next time. Had a blast Doug. Thanks for having me over!

I usually have plenty of beer here If you want to bring some its fine but its not needed to come and play . Thanks for stopping by .

#1763 10 years ago
Quoted from DEWSHO:

I won a 6 pack at Jon's tournament Wednesday. I'll bring that next time. Had a blast Doug. Thanks for having me over!

I usually have plenty of beer here If you want to bring some its fine but its not needed to come and play . Thanks for stopping by .

#1764 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I was bragging about my new ping pong skills today at work! Can't wait to come back over and learn how to backhand!

#1765 10 years ago
Quoted from DEWSHO:

I was bragging about my new ping pong skills today at work! Can't wait to come back over and learn how to backhand!

Yeah I think my brain melted , too much to learn and now I think I'm worse than before .

#1766 10 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Welcome! Glad we have a new member. Post pics of the game!

Oh - did I mention I now have 2 I love to trade BTW, so if you are interested feel free.. Would like Demolition Man, Jurassic park, WWF royal Rumble or? Feel free to pm me trade offers or ideas // Error: Image 118273 not found // pinbot.jpgpinbot.jpg

#1767 10 years ago

Looking good pin2.JPGpin2.JPG

#1768 10 years ago

And a special thanks to LTG for all the help - Great person..

#1769 10 years ago

Damn triple post - button stuck lol pin1.JPGpin1.JPG

#1770 10 years ago

really sorry keyboard stuck itis

#1771 10 years ago

Sorry still

#1772 10 years ago

shit dont kick me out - lets get together at SS and play

#1773 10 years ago
Quoted from jathomp22:

I just missed out on the Dr dude from the rummage sale. I picked up Jurassic Park then headed over to the sale hoping to get another machine and it was gone..... At least I ended up bringing home one machine.

And you picked up the one I wanted - I got stuck with Dr. Dude

#1774 10 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

Well when you want to let go of the Dr.Dude. Its on the list.

chris

#1775 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I believe there is at least 8 coming into Minnesota. And they want to get one for the Pinball On A Stick line up in the arcade at the Minnesota State Fair.

Pinball on a stick is coming back? I may have to make the trip north to check it out. I was bummed when it didn't return last year.

What are the dates of the fair.

chris

#1776 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Pinball on a stick is coming back? I may have to make the trip north to check it out. I was bummed when it didn't return last year.
chris

Aug 22 thru Sept 2

I would HIGHLY recommend shooting for the weekend of Aug 31st ...

#1777 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

chris

The event will be in a reduced capacity compared to previous years. Somewhere in the realm of 10 games. They will be placed in the arcade as opposed to the infamous butterfly tent. (the land of no return for thousands of butterflies)

#1778 10 years ago

That would be correct, Tony. The line up isn't set in stone yet, but once Brian and Kris get things figured out, it'll be posted here and also on the facebook page.

Quoted from tonymiddendorf:

The event will be in a reduced capacity compared to previous years. Somewhere in the realm of 10 games. They will be placed in the arcade as opposed to the infamous butterfly tent. (the land of no return for thousands of butterflies)

#1779 10 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

That would be correct, Tony. The line up isn't set in stone yet, but once Brian and Kris get things figured out, it'll be posted here and also on the facebook page.

T-shirts available this year? (other than Vince's prototypes...)

#1780 10 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Also, I thought you'd like to know: my girlfriend told me about her dream last night. She dreamt that I went to the strip club, came home, and broke up with her. Then she dreamt that Bryan Kelly took her to the gas station for donuts, hot dogs, and candy.

I don't like where this is headed ...

#1781 10 years ago

Things just got weird(er)

#1782 10 years ago

Then she dreamt that Bryan Kelly took her to the gas station for donuts, hot dogs, and candy.

In the work van I bet lol

#1783 10 years ago

On Facebook it says T-Shirts only available at the fair.

#1784 10 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

Thanks for buying a pinball you didn't want.

#1785 10 years ago

Sounds to me like you're not giving her what she wants, Tony....in more ways than one.

Also, I thought you'd like to know: my girlfriend told me about her dream last night. She dreamt that I went to the strip club, came home, and broke up with her. Then she dreamt that Bryan Kelly took her to the gas station for donuts, hot dogs, and candy.

#1786 10 years ago

Don't mention T-shirts to Millard if you'd like to live. I'll explain sometime.

#1787 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Thanks for buying a pinball you didn't want.

Was more like a play on words - meaning I would have bought Jurassic Park.. Bought it for my son, who does not want it.. Everything inside (Mixmaster, Big shotm etc) all work well.. If anyone wants to trade it is available.. Thanks

#1788 10 years ago

In her dream was she wearing the POAS t-shirt or bowling shirt?

#1789 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

In her dream was she wearing the POAS t-shirt or bowling shirt?

I just hope she wasn't wearing Kelly Electric t-shirt ...

#1790 10 years ago

Sorry, Tony. All she had on was a smile.

I just hope she wasn't wearing Kelly Electric t-shirt ...

#1791 10 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Sorry, Tony. All she had on was a smile.

I've got nothing.

Except maybe the high score on Dolly ...

#1792 10 years ago

gives "cheese pump" a whole new meaning...

#1793 10 years ago

Speaking of POAS. D&G's WOZ is being delivered tomorrow. Should be set up and ready for play at Mortimer's on Thursday and ready for use in the monthly tournament this Sunday. D&G also brought in a Theater of Magic and Bram Stoker's Dracula too which are already on site for play. John plans on having the WOZ at POAS this year. I think the plan is to place the WOZ more up front and with the universal theme and fantastic light show, it should be pretty popular.

#1794 10 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Speaking of POAS. D&G's WOZ is being delivered tomorrow. Should be set up and ready for play at Mortimer's on Thursday and ready for use in the monthly tournament this Sunday. D&G also brought in a Theater of Magic and Bram Stoker's Dracula too which are already on site for play. John plans on having the WOZ at POAS this year. I think the plan is to place the WOZ more up front and with the universal theme and fantastic light show, it should be pretty popular.

Which Stern machines did they replace, or in addition to the Stern lineup they had?

#1795 10 years ago

Ugh... wish I could make it out there on Sundays... Someday..someday.

#1796 10 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

Which Stern machines did they replace, or in addition to the Stern lineup they had?

These are in addition to the Sterns. He is filling up Gringos too, which is the back bar. Right now; T2, Tron, Sopranos and Avengers are in Gringos and TOM, IM, XM, METLE, LOTR, AC/DC and TF are in Mortimer's. WOZ will go in Mortimer's, will probably replace IM, which will move to Gringos.

#1797 10 years ago

Super way off topic here, but do any of you Wisconsinites remember ting soda? Well, a new company called flavor 8 is distributing it again under that new name. I can't wait to mix/match my first case.

http://flavor8bottling.com/

// Error: Image 118537 not found // image.jpgimage.jpg

#1798 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Super way off topic here, but do any of you Wisconsinites remember ting soda? Well, a new company called flavor 8 is distributing it again under that new name. I can't wait to mix/match my first case.
http://flavor8bottling.com/

Are they glass bottles only? I am always looking for new stuff to put in my soda machine...

#1799 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Are they glass bottles only?

ya, i believe glass only.

#1800 10 years ago

oh yeah, duffman likes!

There are 20,670 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 414.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/36 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.