1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 358 of 415.
#17851 1 year ago
Quoted from bulletbait:

Hey all, very new to all this now that I've got my own place and enough disposable income to feed this kind of hobby, but jumping in with both feet on a Godzilla Premium and Mandalorian Pro that should get here tomorrow. Grew up playing my uncle's Bally Space Invaders all the time and whatever movie themed pins I could find (and my mom would give me quarters for) in Lincoln NE in the 90's. Given how my brain is wired, I'm sure I'll be looking to do trades or get even more pins before too long.

Welcome to the addiction.

#17852 1 year ago
Quoted from bulletbait:

Hey all, very new to all this now that I've got my own place and enough disposable income to feed this kind of hobby,

Welcome to the fun. Have a great time and enjoy your new pins.

LTG : )

#17853 1 year ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

Welcome to the addiction.

Quoted from LTG:

Welcome to the fun. Have a great time and enjoy your new pins.

Thanks!

LTG, I think I actually stopped by your place a couple times the last few weeks. It's a bit of a trek from where I'm at but I had a great time!

#17854 1 year ago

Good morning all, new to the site and have caught the Pinball bug lately, working on my collection now

Looking for a Iron Maiden (Premium or LE) if anyone is interested in selling theirs please let me know.

Thanks.

#17855 1 year ago
Quoted from Ezhik:

Good morning all, new to the site

Welcome my friend !

Quoted from Ezhik:

have caught the Pinball bug

Too late to turn back now. Have fun, enjoy the ride !

#17856 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Machine - For Sale

Deadpool (Premium) PRICE DROP w/mods - 29 Plays!

As new - New out of box (first owner) “I just unboxed this game the other day. This is from the latest run with Insider Connected. It was built on May 18th, 2022. The machine only has 29 plays as of today.

The follo...”

2 days ago

Otsego, MN

NightTrain

Mark sale pending
Promo options
Edit ad
End ad listing

Price drop to $9250

#17857 1 year ago
Quoted from Ezhik:

Good morning all, new to the site and have caught the Pinball bug lately, working on my collection now
Looking for a Iron Maiden (Premium or LE) if anyone is interested in selling theirs please let me know.
Thanks.

I have a Premium I could let go as I have some new games coming. I will send you a DM.

Bill

#17858 1 year ago

Current TS4 LE locations that we provided

I/O Barcade (madison, wi)
Blue Moon (madison, wi)
Tilt (minnesapolis, mn)
Lumberjack Johnny's (green bay, wi)
Padavans (st louis, mo)
Brewcade (waukesha, wi) (going on this week)
Milwaukee, WI location coming soon
Gary, IN locaiton coming soon
Las Vegas, NV location coming soon

#17859 1 year ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

I'm ready to let my Star Trek Pro move along, since I rarely play it any more.
I bought it from Chris Jediturtle, who added a bunch of cool but tasteful mods and dialed it in, after he got Stern to replace the playfield. Nicest ST Pro you are likely to find!
The most notable mod is the NLA Aurich translite package.
I have added side mirror blades, but otherwise it's the same game he sold me.
To save time, I'll refer you to his archived ad: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/83308
But of course I'll send pics of the current condition if you want to see it before making a trip, e.g. if you're not that close to Neenah. I could possibly also deliver or meet halfway if that works, depending on the distance involved.
It is presentable but I haven't gone nuts cleaning it for sale. Plays great, though, and works 100%!
Asking $6000 obo, not in a huge hurry to sell though, so any lowballs will have to wait.
Will donate to Pinside if it sells as a result of this post.

Still hoping a local will want my Star Trek Pro, I've only listed it here in this thread so far, last chance!

At this point I am open to any and all offers. Need to fund my Rush which is being built in July!

#17860 1 year ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Current TS4 LE locations that we provided
I/O Barcade (madison, wi)
Blue Moon (madison, wi)
Tilt (minnesapolis, mn)
Lumberjack Johnny's (green bay, wi)
Padavans (st louis, mo)
Drafty cellar (watertown, wi) (going on this week)
Milwaukee, WI location coming soon
Gary, IN locaiton coming soon
Las Vegas, NV location coming soon

#17861 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Comes with hard to find Stern topper and game has under 400 plays and it shows. If you do not want the topper I will take it off and price will be lowered by $1500. Game has sh...”
2022-06-27
Mequon, WI
12,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 220 times
Contributed to Pinside

Other - For Sale
“Game has under 100 plays. Game comes with 2 Atari PONG Coffee Ottomans not in my pictures. The ATARI Pong® Coffee Table is a multi-functional centerpiece that contains the retr...”
2022-09-20
Winnetka, IL
3,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 418 times

This can be picked up in Mequon, WI or Winnetka, IL

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Rush (LE) Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Game has very low plays. Will take trades for pinball or arcade games. Willing to deliver for a fee or ship at your cost. Thanks for looking.”
2022-06-27
Mequon, WI
12,000 (OBO)
Viewed: 689 times
Contributed to Pinside

Going to also be listing a MandoLE, DILE and more........

#17862 1 year ago

If you are looking to buy a jjp Toy Story. Get in touch with Glen at the Pinball Place in New Ulm. Looks like he has them in stock.

https://thepinballplace.com/shop/

#17863 1 year ago

Will be listing an EBDLE soon. Everything works and is in good shape. The majority of the pf is covered in mylar so the main portion looks good. Some wear where there isn't mylar. Plays really great. Titans and Comets in sunlight white all around. The backglass is in great shape with some touch ups on the edges all in black, so blends in nicely. Cabinet is pretty good. Some bumps, but all around is presentable. Let me know if you're interested.

#17864 1 year ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Will be listing an EBDLE soon. Everything works and is in good shape. The majority of the pf is covered in mylar so the main portion looks good. Some wear where there isn't mylar. Plays really great. Titans and Comets in sunlight white all around. The backglass is in great shape with some touch ups on the edges all in black, so blends in nicely. Cabinet is pretty good. Some bumps, but all around is presentable. Let me know if you're interested.

#17865 1 year ago

FS/T: HUO Deadpool Premium - low plays, mods

Bump for lower price.

Open to trade offers.

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

#17866 1 year ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Buyer backed out. Still available. Ad is up

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling EBDLE. Everything works and is in good shape. The majority of the pf is covered in mylar so the main portion looks good. Some wear where there isn't mylar. Plays really gre...”
2022-07-02
Madison, WI
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 426 times

#17867 1 year ago

Posted a DE JP on Facebook last night. Finishing it up as we speak. Players game, has topper. Will post ad here with fresh pics later this weekend. $3800

#17868 1 year ago

if anyone needs a led color dmd. I have one in Stillwater, MN for $400

#17869 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “"Come with me. And you'll be. In a world of pure imagination." I'm the second owner, home use only Willy Wonka SE (Standard Edition) pinball machine. Everything works perfect! B...”
2022-08-20
Prospect Heights, IL
8,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 49 days
Viewed: 1093 times

#17870 1 year ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

if anyone needs a led color dmd. I have one in Stillwater, MN for $400

color dmd is sold

#17871 1 year ago

Looking for a judge dredd in any condition.

#17872 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Selling my Mandalorian Limited Edition. First owner. Selling to fund another purchase. Asking $12,000. Game is in excellent condition. Insider Connect Installed. House use on...”
2022-06-14
Appleton, WI
Viewed: 151 times

Happy 4th everyone

#17873 1 year ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a ST Premium or LE within driving distance of Eau Claire, WI. Preferably HUO or great condition. Let me know!”
2022-06-24
Eau Claire, WI
Wanted
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 82 times

#17874 1 year ago

Anyone have a weird Al or heist they would sell me?

#17875 1 year ago
Quoted from Vitty:

There is a Heist for sale in Appleton WI.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/138132

#17876 1 year ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Are there any on location anywhere? I'm intrigued by P3 but it's a lot to spend without playing first. I've never seen one listed in Pinball Map.

#17877 1 year ago

WTB: color dmd for fish tales.
Who has a spare to sell?

#17878 1 year ago
Quoted from Badamack:

WTB: color dmd for fish tales.
Who has a spare to sell?

color dmd has them back in stock now

#17879 1 year ago

I’m trying to nab this one if I can. Thanks!

#17880 1 year ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

color dmd has them back in stock now

are the LED DMD style back in stock ?

#17881 1 year ago
Quoted from Dragon:

are the LED DMD style back in stock ?

Go to the colordmd.com website and check.

#17882 1 year ago

Will be in the twin cities area this weekend if anyone is looking for a HUO Mando Premium: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/137439

#17883 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Go to the colordmd.com website and check.

I already know what the web site say's , I thought somebody might possibly have more insight than the web site
thanks for the help though, I probably should have worded that differently

#17884 1 year ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Are there any on location anywhere? I'm intrigued by P3 but it's a lot to spend without playing first. I've never seen one listed in Pinball Map.

Had to find a owners house to try one..
But now I own one

Was thinking of dropping it on route for a weird Al launch party but eehhhh

#17885 1 year ago

ST Pro has sold, donation to Pinside made.

Thanks, Aaron (aaron6920 )!

#17886 1 year ago

I have a working 1963 Midway Slugger for sale soon in eastern SD, pm me.

#17887 1 year ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

ST Pro has sold, donation to Pinside made.
Thanks, Aaron (aaron6920 )!

Glad that worked out! I was so tempted, but just not the right timing.

#17888 1 year ago

Looking for 128 x 16 dmd.

SOLD!
Parts - Wanted
Wtb 128 x 16 dmd Archived
Wanted! - “Looking for good used dmd for Checkpoint. This is the half sized one used only a few games from DE including Checkpoint, Hook, Batman, TMNT, and Star Trek. I know there are color o...”
2022-07-12
Franklin, WI
Wanted
Archived after: 44 days
Viewed: 282 times

#17890 1 year ago

Selling my Roy Clark cocktail.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Roy Clark the Entertainer cocktail, working good condition. Playfield is pretty nice and I recently cleaned and waxed it. New rubber rings and bulbs. New pop bumper skirts. New lev...”
2022-07-15
Elkhorn, WI
700 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 434 times
Contributed to Pinside

#17891 1 year ago

Anyone in the area know where a nice ijtpa is on site? Considering adding one to my collection but want to play it some more, the closer to eau Claire the better, thanks

#17892 1 year ago
Quoted from Iamthelaw:

Anyone in the area know where a nice ijtpa is on site? Considering adding one to my collection but want to play it some more, the closer to eau Claire the better, thanks

Pretty sure Distric 82 has one, no?

#17894 1 year ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Pretty sure Distric 82 has one, no?

Yes last time I was there 6 weeks ago they had one.

#17895 1 year ago

Interested in buying a IM Prem

#17896 1 year ago

I'm considering adding a ball bowler to my collection, and I'm just looking for opinions whether they're worth the price for the amount of enjoyment I'd get playing it. Possibly looking at a shuffle bowler too, but I'm leaning toward a ball bowler. If anyone has one to sell, I'm interested.

#17897 1 year ago
Quoted from blazingsaddlz:

I'm considering adding a ball bowler to my collection, and I'm just looking for opinions whether they're worth the price for the amount of enjoyment I'd get playing it. Possibly looking at a shuffle bowler too, but I'm leaning toward a ball bowler. If anyone has one to sell, I'm interested.

They are a blast. I had one and regretfully sold it as it takes up so much real estate. Shuffles are fun too but less so than a ball bowler.

This one is a smoking deal and a lot closer to you than me. Even though I don't have space I keep thinking about it. Please buy it and take away my temptation.

#17898 1 year ago
Quoted from AlexF:

They are a blast. I had one and regretfully sold it as it takes up so much real estate. Shuffles are fun too but less so than a ball bowler.
This one is a smoking deal and a lot closer to you than me. Even though I don't have space I keep thinking about it. Please buy it and take away my temptation.

I actually sent that person an email before posting here . I appreciate your input. My wife seems a bit lukewarm on the idea of getting one, so I'm going to have to work at convincing her of the fun value.

#17899 1 year ago

I'm an EM guy so our experiences may be different. Does your wife enjoy your pins? My ball bowler is one game I remember my youngest daughter asking me to play with her. Instead of the other way around. That and Skill Roll are the only games that family would regularly fire up unprompted.

#17900 1 year ago

I have a two day ticket to https://madwithpowerfest.com/ in Madison August 19-20, and I'm not going to be able to go. Looking to sell my ticket for $45, I'll transfer it through the website. Basically video game metal in an arcade, but I've never been to previous shows.

There are 20,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 358 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/358?hl=badgeringbadger and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.