1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,727 posts in this topic. You are on page 356 of 415.
#17751 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

122 days to my 50th Anniversary Party. Only one response from manufacturers and distributors. I thought this would be a good chance for them to reach new customers since people will be coming from all over.
Oh well. We'll have fun anyway.
Anybody wanting to bring a game to share ( or sell ) now is the time to think on it. All pinballs will be on free play.
LTG : )

That's awesome Loyd, for those of us non-rainman types, what is the actual date of the event?

#17752 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

what is the actual date of the event?

Tuesday September 20th noon to midnight.

Thank you, I'll update my post.

#17753 1 year ago

Any interest in a Gottlieb Counterforce, Stern Wild Fyre, or a Gottlieb Cleopatra SS. All shopped and LED's in the GI. All real nice players condition games that won't break the bank. PM for prices and pic requests.

Added 23 months ago:

Counterforce and Wild Fyre are sold (off Pinside). Would sell my great condition Cleopatra for 1700.00

#17754 1 year ago

Counterforce is a really great game! Love mine. No need for a volume pot I recommend maximum volume.

#17755 1 year ago

Looking for a #star-wars-stern-le or Jurassic Park (Premium) or Godzilla (Premium) . Let me know if you're looking to sell!

#17756 1 year ago

Still hoping to find a baseball theme or the following Stern pros for sale: Led Zeppelin, Star Wars, Iron Maiden, TMNT. Thank you

#17757 1 year ago

I’ll be listing a low play Star Wars Comic Art Premium soon. PM me if interested.

Has a handful of good mods.

#17758 1 year ago

Sounds awesome, unfortunately I only collect pro models. Im sure that will sell fast!

#17759 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “New in box Deadpool Premium, unopened and strapped to the pallet. This is from the latest run with Insider Connected. This machine just got delivered to me today. I also just got...”
2022-05-25
Minneapolis, MN
9,695 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 940 times

#17760 1 year ago

Rotate time

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling a great condition, loaded Ghostbusters Pro. No issues whatsoever, super clean and has been well taken care of. I believe I'm the 3rd owner. Lots of mods before I got it, I ...”
2022-05-25
Eau Claire, WI
7,900 (Firm)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 779 times

#17761 1 year ago

List of games available at The Pinball Place in MN. Email Glen@ThePinballPlace. Authorized dealer.
Trades accepted.

NIB Mando Pro
NIB Avengers Pro
NIB Avengers Prem
NIB GNR LE
NIB Valhalla

Demo or used games:
Valhalla
GNR LE
TMNT Pro
TMNT Prem
StarTrek Pro
Jurassic Park Pro
Jurassic Park DataEast
Batman Forever
Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
StreetFighter 2
Bride of Pinbot

#17762 1 year ago

Seeking a TMNT pro closer to chicago the better

#17763 1 year ago

Dropped my price again on my DP Prem.

Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “New in box Deadpool Premium, unopened and strapped to the pallet. This is from the latest run with Insider Connected. This machine just got delivered to me today. I also just got n...”
2022-05-27
Minneapolis, MN
9,395 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 1016 times

Also toying with the idea of just keeping it and maybe selling AC/DC Luci Vault, or a really tricked out Metallica Pro Vault.

If anyone is interested in either of those, hit me up. I can give you a bunch of details on the machines.

Quick details off the top of my head:

AC/DC Luci Vault - Original owner, less than 300 plays, color dmd, mirror blades, shaker motor, tilt topper, external volume controller, bell wood cover mod, maybe a couple other things I'm forgetting. Damn thing is flawless.

Met Pro Vault - Super tricked out. Second owner (HUO), color DMD, topper, purple powder coated armor, powerblades, shaker motor, cointaker backbox LED panel, custom painted sparky, Spinny Vinny snake on right ramp return, Spinny Vinny graveyard covering, Spinny Vinny cemetary cross, Cemetary LED gate, plastic protectors (not installed), power splitters to run the mods. Probably missing a few details here.

If I sell one of these two games, a donation will be made to Pinside.

#17764 1 year ago

anyone in the market for an elvira stern topper. I have one new in box and thought I would ask the local guys before offering it up for shipping. 1550 cash. Also have the stern shooter rod and other mods.

#17765 1 year ago

I have a low-plays, HUO, loaded DP Premium I will be posting for sale here and on FB - hopefully later today.
I'm drafting the ad now, but I need better/brighter daylight before I take the photos.
If I can sell it to a Pinsider in the region through this thread, before I officially list it, I will donate to Pinside.
Contact me if you're interested. Prefer a cash sale for now.
Thanks.

#17766 1 year ago

Anyone have an Aerosmith pro out there for sale. Lmk.

#17769 1 year ago

Thank you Mr Wiggum They will be put to glorious use!

#17770 1 year ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Jurassic Park Premium within reasonable driving distance, let me know!”
2022-05-25
Eau Claire, WI
Wanted
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 46 times

#17771 1 year ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Thank you Mr Wiggum They will be put to glorious use!

Primus is an awesome band have fun!

#17772 1 year ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

If anyone in the area wants to see Primus in Milwaukee for free this week, let me know.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/free-primus-tickets-june-2nd-milwaukee#post-6951767

Coworker just asked me if I wanted to go. Haven't been to a non EDM show for a few years. Looking forward to it! Rush tribute should be pretty epic.

#17773 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

Coworker just asked me if I wanted to go. Haven't been to a non EDM show for a few years. Looking forward to it! Rush tribute should be pretty epic.

It’s a great show… my brother came up from Tennessee to watch it with me and it got cancelled both times. He isn’t coming up a 3rd time, so he just went and saw them in Nashville.

This is my kids last week of school, so there are way too many other time commitments right now.

#17774 1 year ago

A client of ours has a like new barely used Avengers Premium for sale (selling due to space issues).

Available for pickup in Bismarck ND, $8,699

Message us for contact information.

#17775 1 year ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a good condition Star Wars Premium locally. Thanks!”
2022-05-23
Eau Claire, WI
Wanted
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 83 times

#17776 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “This is an AC/DC Luci from the second run with the clear removable lower playfield window. Manufacture date is 3.6.2018. I'm the original owner. It was unboxed in my basement an...”
2022-05-30
Sioux Falls, SD
11,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 614 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Oh man. Where do I start with this one.... HUO Metallica Pro for sale here. It's absolutely loaded and looks damn near brand new. It's from the later run with the updated backbo...”
2022-05-30
Sioux Falls, SD
10,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 416 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I'm the second owner of this HUO Star Wars Comic Art Premium. It's gorgeous and plays excellent! Audits show 96 lifetime plays. The machine includes the following mods: -Stern ...”
2022-05-30
Sioux Falls, SD
10,950 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 445 times
Contributed to Pinside

#17777 1 year ago

Really under-rated game.

#17778 1 year ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Damn - given today's market, that SW Comic Prem is a steal with the topper included.
I already have SW Comic Prem, but "~$9K" for the game + about $2K for the topper is a great deal these days!
Really under-rated game.

It’s not the R2 topper. THAT would be a steal for sure!

#17779 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

It’s not the R2 topper. THAT would be a steal for sure!

Whoops! I should have opened the ad before commenting. I mistakenly assumed this meant the R2 topper, which would have been a great deal.

Oh well, still an under-rated game. No comment about the price (due to pricing ignorance).

#17780 1 year ago

I have got an Elvis slot machine for sale. Not as fun as pinball but much cheaper, and you know Elvis was kind of cool at some point in time. $200 obo.

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Elvis Skill stop slot machine. Works, come with a bunch of tokens. Pick up only.”
2022-05-31
Elkhorn, WI
200 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 105 times
Contributed to Pinside

#17781 1 year ago

Located near Milwaukee, WI. Will be deciding not to obtain my Jurassic Park premium from a deposit I put down a few months ago. Was called today and told it is ready for pick up. Wanted to share with anyone who might be interested

#17782 1 year ago

NIB JP Premium 10k located Milwaukee, WI. Reach out thanks

#17783 1 year ago

Anyone looking for a NIB Deadpool pro? I've got a lead on one for MSRP is you're interested. Shoot me a PM.

#17784 1 year ago

Open to offers:

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “* Stern Insider Connected * Stern topper * Stern artblades * Stern Katana armor * Stern shooter * Stern shaker * Stern Deadpool banner * Stern Ninja Stars bumper-caps mod * Stern g...”
2022-05-30
Minneapolis, MN
10,450 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 503 times

#17785 1 year ago

My Avengers premium is on FB marketplace. Under 2900 plays, art blades. $8400 or offer or trade for a lesser pin with cash.

#17786 1 year ago

Damn. Nobody wants a NIB DP pro for MSRP shipped to their door?

#17787 1 year ago

I have a Stanger things pro w/UV kit, shaker, Pinmonk cooling fans, and a couple other small mods I'll be listing soon.

Mainly looking to trade for another pro, Godzilla, Deadpool, Mando, Oktoberfest, and maybe Rush at the top of the list but open to other offers.
I'll donate to pinside if something shakes up through here.

#17788 1 year ago

Thinking about trading out my JP pro. HUO, third owner. Unfortunately it has an early, peely playfield. I have added many washers under posts, and the only place that looks bad is the post under the third flipper. There was a fair amount of art lost there, and I did a rough touch up and a large washer to cover it. I do have a replacement playfield approved by Stern through a very good local distributor, but am still waiting for it. I have no doubt I will get it eventually, but no idea when (it's been well over a year because of COVID delays). I am willing to work with the buyer of the pin to make sure the playfield gets to them when it arrives, or adjust the trade value accordingly if they do not care. Game is presentable as-is, but not mint. Other than that, the machine looks and plays great. For those that attended MGC this year, this was the one there. Has Stern art blades. I also have the Tilt topper, Stern side rails, and Stern lit shooter knob which can be included depending on the deal (I removed these before MGC and haven't put them back on...no extra holes were drilled for the rails).

Top wants are Mando premium (or LE, depending on $), Deadpool premium (or maybe pro) or Beatles Gold, but also possibly interested in, Star Trek prem/LE, Star Wars prem, TWD prem/LE, maybe a few others. Obviously cash added from my end for most of these. Mostly looking to trade, but would entertain cash offers if nothing shakes loose.

Will try to post an ad soon. Obviously pics will be available for anyone interested detailing the playfield flaws.

#17789 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Damn. Nobody wants a NIB DP pro for MSRP shipped to their door?

What is msrp?

#17790 1 year ago
Quoted from mr9865:

What is msrp?

$6899

#17791 1 year ago

#17792 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Laser Ball Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Williams Laser Ball Project , complete, rather ugly- but salvageable. Cabinet bad, playfield descent, legs included as is lockdown bar.. missing 1 star roll over. Backglass fair....”
2022-06-02
Rockford, IL
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 1456 times

#17794 1 year ago

Selling my Vector. Would trade for a decent small pop-up camping trailer.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Vector Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale a pretty nice Bally Vector. I have gone through the game, cleaned/replaced parts. All new rubber rings. Cool white LEDs throughout. Flipper mechs have been rebuilt. Playfi...”
2022-06-03
Elkhorn, WI
2,350 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 248 times
Contributed to Pinside

#17795 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Aztec Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “Williams Aztec pinball machine in descent shape overall. Playfield has planking , no paint loss. The back door , lock down bar and assembly as well as the shooter assembly are i...”
2022-06-02
Rockford, IL
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 897 times

#17796 1 year ago

Going to sell a mint HUO GZ Premium. I was going to trade it and couldn't decide what I wanted but just bought a pin so one needs to leave. I thought I would let people here know first.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “As good as new HUO Godzilla Premium with some light mods. Replaced OEM Godzilla with Sleal16 3D printed model matching game art. (original included) Silicone rubber replaced with ...”
2022-06-03
Sioux Falls, SD
Archived after: 303 days
Viewed: 1878 times

#17797 1 year ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Selling my Vector. Would trade for a decent small pop-up camping trailer.

I’ve got someone coming to check this game out on Sunday so it is marked ad “sale pending “ until he’s had a chance to look at it.

Machine - For Sale

Vector

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “For sale a pretty nice Bally Vector. I have gone through the game, cleaned/replaced parts. All new rubber rings. Cool white LEDs throughout. Flipper mechs have been rebuilt. Playfi...”

13 hours ago

Elkhorn, WI

trilogybeer

2,350 (OBO)

Remove sale pending
Promo options
Edit ad
End ad listing

#17798 1 year ago

Price drop.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “2nd-owner HUO Game of Thrones LE for sale. Comes with ColorDMD and Titan rubbers. Orbits have been adjusted and flow well. The game plays great and is excellent condition with the ...”
2022-07-30
Madison, WI
9,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 56 days
Viewed: 1429 times
Contributed to Pinside

#17799 1 year ago

Anyone in the Twin Cities confirm that Fitz's bar in Eagan has a Godzilla Pro?

#17800 1 year ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Anyone in the Twin Cities confirm that Fitz's bar in Eagan has a Godzilla Pro?

(651) 452-7520 Call them and ask.

There are 20,727 posts in this topic. You are on page 356 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/356 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.