1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,726 posts in this topic. You are on page 353 of 415.
#17601 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Hey guys and gals. I'm looking to start an in-home pinball league in the west/north west TC metro area. This is my first go at this, so I'm totally open to suggestions within the league. We will vote on any key decisions. I'm not the dictator in charge. This is meant to be a fun and casual beer drinking pinball league. It's not a hardcore tournament pin league.
Here is a breakdown of what it would look like (nothing is set in stone):
-8 weeks long with finals being on week 9.
-Thursday evenings starting at 7:00pm and shooting to end by 10:00pm.
-$100 buy in. Payouts will go to the top three players in the finals.
-We will closely follow IFPA rules.
We will be rotating houses/hosts on a weekly basis. So there are some criteria for joining:
-Be willing to host the league night for at least one night out of the 9.
-Have at least 4 games that are in good functional order. They don't have to be the latest and greatest.
-Live somewhere in the west/north west twin cities metro area. I want to keep this thing easy and local for the people in the league.
I've been chatting with some guys about this over the last couple of months when I've been buying/selling games. The following Pinsiders have expressed interest. I will be reaching out to these guys to make sure they are 100% in.
Vitty
ChrisPINk25
brobra
Bearcat
Rustyck
Bmanpin
If you would like to join, please reach out to me via PM. Ideally, I'd like to get this started in the next 2-3 weeks. I'd like to keep this league around 8-12 people. So we need a few more to join up and we will get this party started!

PM sent...

#17603 2 years ago
Quoted from Jazman:

Just heard about a new barcade in Waukesha... Has anyone been?
https://www.brewcadepub.com/
Jaz

I was there a 2 weekend ago. I had a great time. They said they had just opened the weekend before that. As someone else said, yes, all card swipes. Their lineup is awesome though! I think almost all are premiums. JP premium, The Big Lebowski, Deadpool (Pro), Medieval Madness, Mando, Dialed In, Hobbit, Munsters, and Godzilla.

#17604 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fireball Archived
As is - “Backglass and playfield in good condition. Playfield protector installed. Cabinet could use some work. Can get more pictures upon request. Match replay coil burned up but it'...”
2022-11-02
Rochester, MN
2,550 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 873 times
Contributed to Pinside

Just listed my Fireball if anyone is interested. Feel free to make an offer.

#17605 2 years ago

In case it wiggles one loose, I'm looking for a nice condition (LE or regular) LOTR. Let me know if you're looking to sell of have a lead, much appreciated!

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a good condition LOTR (regular or LE). Looking to pay in the $8-10k range (for regular) depending on condition. Willing to cover shipping. Please only message me if y...”
2022-04-10
Eau Claire, WI
Wanted
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 127 times

#17606 2 years ago

WildRover - Message me as I know of just about the nicest LE on the planet in terms of finish/mods/condition. It will cost a pretty penny but she is about to go on the market.

#17607 2 years ago

Change of plans to the NW Twin Cities League.

First of all, this will be an IFPA sanctioned league! This means you can grab IFPA points while playing. So I’m opening it up to anyone to join. We are capping the league at 12 players though. Right now we have 8 so far. So you can join even if you don’t have pins or the ability to host. You also don’t need to live in the NW if you’d like to join. We just want hosts to be on the NW side of town. We are hoping to grab 4 more players ASAP. All are welcome! We have plenty of players that are willing and able to host, myself included.

Second, we are going to make this first season of this league a quick one. Summer is short and just around the corner. So this will be 6 weeks. It will be starting at my place in Otsego this Thursday April 24th at 7:00pm. It will be every Thursday at 7:00pm and the last league night will be on May 26th. The next league will be longer and we will start it around fall/winter time.

We are still doing the $100 buying with money going to prize payouts for the top 3 players.

Shoot me a PM with your name and phone number if you’d like to join!

#17608 2 years ago

Anyone have a good in home repair tech in the Milwaukee area? I just can't get my star wars premium death star ramp to work correctly for the life of me. Thanks!

#17609 2 years ago
Quoted from Cheesehelmet:

Anyone have a good in home repair tech in the Milwaukee area? I just can't get my star wars premium death star ramp to work correctly for the life of me. Thanks!

Check with Paul at HomeGameroomSupply.com

#17611 2 years ago

Just posted

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling a great condition Iron Man Pro (Vault Edition). Its not technically HUO but in great condition. I am the third owner, acquired from a fellow Pinsider Aside from the VE ...”
2022-04-16
Eau Claire, WI
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 315 times
Contributed to Pinside

#17612 2 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

Check with Paul at HomeGameroomSupply.com

Thank you!

#17613 2 years ago

Agree. Paul Reno is amazing.

#17614 2 years ago

Happy Easter regional Peeps

#17615 2 years ago

Anyone have a Mando LE local to the cities they would sell?

#17616 2 years ago

Hello All and Happy Easter!

have a BK if anyone interested. listed on CL and will be happy to donate if it sells here. Perhaps the MN crowd is interested. Will happy to discount for a Pinsider! Thanks!. JR

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

#17617 2 years ago

If anyone is interested. Central MN. Discount for pinsiders!

#17618 2 years ago

Who found the most eggs today?
Who ate the most chocolate?
Who heard a church sermon about renewal?
Who had a Passover Seder yesterday?
Who dreamt of his next NIB pinball?
Who is dreading the next Stern price hike?
Who bought a mod in advance of his incoming game?
Who played Wordle?

#17619 2 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Who found the most eggs today?
Who heard a church sermon about renewal?
Who had a Passover Seder yesterday?
Who dreamt of his next NIB pinball?
Who is dreading the next Stern price hike?
Who bought a mod in advance of his incoming game?
Who played Wordle?

Wordle for me. My kids found all 88 eggs I “hid” for them.

#17620 2 years ago

Wondering if there's anyone in the S.E. Wisconsin area that does chrome plating, specifically early solid-state Bally side rails, lockdown bars, coin door/trim, etc. Also, I wouldn't rule out sending them out via the USPS, if out of the area. I see pinballplating.com sells most of these chromed parts off-the-shelf, but they be priiiiicy!! Any and all ideas welcomed. Many thanks!

#17621 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Bought two but we decided not to keep the second one. Never set up and still in the box. Available now. Pick up near the Twin Cities. $8900 OBO”
2022-06-03
Hudson, WI
8,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 415 times

#17622 2 years ago

That and too much food.

#17623 2 years ago

If anyone has anything for sale I've got a buddy looking for his first pin. Wants to keep it around 3K$ and if it's a project I'll help him out not a huge deal. Located in North Dakota but will ship or travel. thanks!

#17624 2 years ago
Quoted from orangegsx:

If anyone has anything for sale I've got a buddy looking for his first pin. Wants to keep it around 3K$ and if it's a project I'll help him out not a huge deal. Located in North Dakota but will ship or travel. thanks!

Have black knight project. 2100 powers up and plays stp mn area.

#17625 2 years ago

If anyone wants to get a Zilla premium early and wants to pay a little extra, or has anything to trade let me know. Available next week. NIB

#17626 2 years ago
Quoted from orangegsx:

I've got a pretty nice POTO for sale in Billings. I'd do $3500 cash on the glass.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I traded for this game last fall and it's been in a light-use location since then. This is a very clean example with tasteful LEDs, super bands and lighted flipper buttons being th...”
2022-04-17
Billings, MT
4,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 458 times

#17627 2 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

I've got a pretty nice POTO for sale in Billings. I'd do $3500 cash on the glass.

I had to do a double take of which thread I was in...

#17628 2 years ago
Quoted from Jazman:

I had to do a double take of which thread I was in...

I'm pretty sure Minot is closer to me than you, but sorry if I trespassed.

#17629 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale is my HUO Monster Bash original by Williams. This game is in excellent condition and is the nicest game I have ever owned. If someone is looking for a high end origin...”
2022-04-17
Savage, MN
12,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 1027 times
Contributed to Pinside

I just listed my HUO Monster Bash Williams in the marketplace. If anyone is interested, let me know.

#17630 2 years ago

So is there a thing where I could temporarily trade with someone? All my machines are keepers, but I don't have room for anymore. So I thought maybe like do a one month or two month swap with someone. Or is that a dumb idea? Just don't really want to part with any machines long term. And it's not like the average pinball collector could/would do much damage, right?

#17631 2 years ago

Quick update on the NW Twin Cities League. We are switching to Tuesday nights at 7:00pm. We are starting NEXT Tuesday April 26th. We still have room for more players, so if you'd like to join, we'd love to have you. Don't be shy! This league will only run six weeks, so it's not a huge commitment. Shoot me a PM for my address if you want to play.

Here are our players so far.
NightTrain
Vitty
ChrisPINk25
brobra
Bmanpin
Rustyck
Deadpool66

#17632 2 years ago

NightTrain Dig the home league idea. Would love to see the fall/winter league announced mid summer. So I can not book apts for the evening.

#17633 2 years ago

haunted1 We will be doing a league in the fall/winter as well. I'm a big hunter though, so it's gotta be after deer season. So maybe mid December or early January start time. I'll keep you posted!

#17634 2 years ago
Quoted from bobwiley:

So is there a thing where I could temporarily trade with someone? All my machines are keepers, but I don't have room for anymore. So I thought maybe like do a one month or two month swap with someone. Or is that a dumb idea? Just don't really want to part with any machines long term. And it's not like the average pinball collector could/would do much damage, right?

I'd trade. Where are you? I only have Wonka and STTNG at the moment however.

#17635 2 years ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

I'd trade. Where are you? I only have Wonka and STTNG at the moment however.

I'm not ready to trade at the moment, probably closer to fall. But I have a Hook, RFM, CFTBL, Paragon and a Fiesta. I'm near Milwaukee.

#17636 2 years ago
Quoted from bobwiley:

I'm not ready to trade at the moment, probably closer to fall. But I have a Hook, RFM, CFTBL, Paragon and a Fiesta. I'm near Milwaukee.

That is something I may be interested in doing, I'm in Oak Creek.

#17637 2 years ago

If anyone is interested in trading their Beatles for a JP pro plus cash or an IMDN pro plus cash, or preferably for both with cash coming my way, let me know. Not interested in moving the JP for any other reason at this time, but Maiden will be for sale at MGC otherwise. Just thought I would float this out there before the show.

#17638 2 years ago

Small Repair Part Wanted in Twin Cities:

Replacement high-power, end-of-stroke switch for WMS System-7 flipper coil.

https://www.pinballlife.com/williams-system-6-7-classic-stern-and-bally-end-of-stroke-switch.html

I need just the one and I'm not planning an order from PBL in the near future. And yes, I already asked LTG.

Thanks.

#17639 2 years ago

I already asked LTG.

I don't have one. I do have individual blades so you could make one.

LTG : )

#17640 2 years ago

Hope all is well!! I have a client thats looking for a Freddy if anyone is selling close by . Thanks! JR

#17641 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballplusMN:

I have a client thats looking for a Freddy

#17642 2 years ago

My buddy is looking to rent a pin over the 4th of July for a week in the Afton area anyone here rent games? pm me. Thanks.

#17643 2 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

My buddy is looking to rent a pin over the 4th of July for a week in the Afton area anyone here rent games? pm me. Thanks.

Did you check with Ben Granger on Facebook ?

#17644 2 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

You don't want to rent one of yours?

#17645 2 years ago

I have a prototype system 11b mpu I made for my business.

It works 100%, has three jumper wires on the back.

Anyone want this for $260? Compared to $400-500 for a new rottondog

#17646 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Basement:

I have a prototype system 11b mpu I made for my business.
It works 100%, has three jumper wires on the back.
Anyone want this for $260? Compared to $400-500 for a new rottondog

Looking for testing on a game?

#17647 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

If anyone is interested in trading their Beatles for a JP pro plus cash or an IMDN pro plus cash, or preferably for both with cash coming my way, let me know. Not interested in moving the JP for any other reason at this time, but Maiden will be for sale at MGC otherwise. Just thought I would float this out there before the show.

Here is my Maiden which will be for sale at MGC:

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “This machine will be for sale at MGC this coming week. I am placing an ad now as I have had a number of inquiries about making a deal ahead of the show. The price is $7k obo AT M...”
2022-04-21
Plymouth, WI
7,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 289 times

#17648 2 years ago

Just letting everyone know that I got word that Steve Kinderman from Old School Pinball has passed away. He was a pleasant guy and a good EM tech. He would always follow up with the customer after doing a restore and really had a passion for the hobby.

#17649 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballplusMN:

Just letting everyone know that I got word that Steve Kinderman from Old School Pinball has passed away. He was a pleasant guy and a good EM tech. He would always follow up with the customer after doing a restore and really had a passion for the hobby.

Sad to hear this. I sold Steve several EMs over the years. Always pleasant and more of a friendship than doing business with him.

#17650 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Quick update on the NW Twin Cities League. We are switching to Tuesday nights at 7:00pm. We are starting NEXT Tuesday April 26th. We still have room for more players, so if you'd like to join, we'd love to have you. Don't be shy! This league will only run six weeks, so it's not a huge commitment. Shoot me a PM for my address if you want to play.
Here are our players so far.
NightTrain
Vitty
ChrisPINk25
brobra
Bmanpin
Rustyck
Deadpool66

Unfortunately with my stupid work schedule these times wouldn't work for me otherwise I would be interested. Sounds like a good time and I've met a few of you on this list. Keep me posted if you do different times starting for your fall/winter league.

There are 20,726 posts in this topic. You are on page 353 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/353?hl=jason_jehosaphat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.