1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,730 posts in this topic. You are on page 352 of 415.
#17551 2 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

They just did a soft opening. I forgot what goggle said when they will be officially opening?. I dont anticipate them being there long. Location has a repeat turn over year after year. Also all games on card swipe

Card swipe? as in credit card or is it gift card type credits? I haven't seen this yet in our area. I'm all for new locations and will make a point to stop in there.

#17552 2 years ago
Quoted from Kaijumke:

Hi Wisconsin/Minnesota,
I’d like to organize a higher stakes tourney- $150 total (all to prize pool) in MilwaukeeI’m gonna bring my JP. Three games total with cumulative scores. Looking for people to show interest. Also need 2 more high quality pins.
LFG.
Who is in?

you will need more than just 3 games for something like this. Usually you need 5 to 8 for massive variety. And different eras helps diversify as well.

Otherwise it would be like me starting a tournament. $500 a ticket. And we are all playing IO Moon for a the prize pool.

I don't participate in tournaments I run that are on my own games. I feel there is too much home field advantage and feels like cheating to some extent.

#17553 2 years ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Long time no see...back in the market gotta start building back up. Looking for BKSOR pro/prem, IMDN pro , TNA. Let me know!

I'm probably going to be selling my IMDN at some point. Was planning to wait a few months (when my P3 balance gets closer to due! ), or take it to MGC , but I could probably move it early if the right deal pops up. Shoot me a PM if you are still looking and want to talk about it.

#17554 2 years ago

Along with my search for a Metallica I am also searching for a collector quality Strikes and Spares. Thanks John

#17555 2 years ago

just announced my annual tournament.

My 3rd Annual Pirates Booty/ Queen Anne's revenge tournament is officially announced.
For June 25th 2022. Doors open at 10am. Starts at 11am.

All you can eat, build your own tacos/nachos.
White Russian bar.
Beer and soda/water available.
3 Divisions A , B and C
2 tournaments. Pirates Booty - 10 frames of pinbowling Queen Annes revenge- League style point system consisting of 7 rounds.
Cash and Ship in a bottle trophies for winners. (C division is trophies only)
Tournament is in Burlington, Wi
Cost is $45 per person (includes food, drinks and both tournaments)

#17556 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

My 3rd Annual Pirates Booty/ Queen Anne's revenge tournament is officially announced.
White Russian bar.
3 Divisions A , B and C
2 tournaments. Pirates Booty - 10 frames of pinbowling Queen Annes revenge- League style point system consisting of 7 rounds.

I’m in!

#17557 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

White Russian bar.
3 Divisions A , B and C

How do I sign up?

#17558 2 years ago

Finally going to hit District 82 on Friday. What do I need to know?

#17559 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

White Russian bar.
3 Divisions A , B and C

I've never entered a tournament and this may be the one for me to get my feet wet and learn.

#17560 2 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

D82 is awesome. Eric is a great guy. Flippin Friday goes from 5-10pm, $25 gets you in the door and all machines are on free play (over 100 well maintained machines). I think the tournament usually starts at 7pm, but I could be mistaken. I usually don’t compete in the tourney on account of my terrible flippin skills. I’m more of a fixer than a flipper. Bottled water is free and I think he has sodas for sale for $1 or so. Get there early to park in the lot, otherwise you’ll be out in the street, no big deal though. I usually like to grab dinner before D82 at Gyros and Kabobs in De Pere-awesome fries! Any other questions?

#17561 2 years ago
Quoted from jasonspoint28:

D82 is awesome. Eric is a great guy. Flippin Friday goes from 5-10pm, $25 gets you in the door and all machines are on free play (over 100 well maintained machines). I think the tournament usually starts at 7pm, but I could be mistaken. I usually don’t compete in the tourney on account of my terrible flippin skills. I’m more of a fixer than a flipper. Bottled water is free and I think he has sodas for sale for $1 or so. Get there early to park in the lot, otherwise you’ll be out in the street, no big deal though. I usually like to grab dinner before D82 at Gyros and Kabobs in De Pere-awesome fries! Any other questions?

Thanks you covered it. We have to be in Green Bay at 4pm so it was an easy ask to stop there on the way home. I'm not a tournament player, never tried but I want to so this is a start for me.

#17562 2 years ago

Great place to get started in tournaments. It’s pretty low key and newb friendly. There’s usually a good mix of players with different skill levels. I’ve even competed a couple of times.

#17564 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

White Russian bar.
3 Divisions A , B and C

Men's/ women's division or singular?

#17565 2 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

Awesome place. Was there a couple of Saturdays ago. Over 100 machines and all the ones I played were in perfect working order. Get there when they open, so you can play the entire time they are open and you still will not have played all of them.

Played games I always wanted to try and learned some of them did not play as I was expecting. Played other games that surprised me at how much fun they were.

It is BYOB if you want to, they have a refrigerator you can put your beer in.

#17566 2 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Neo's tournament is an 'every human for themselves' all in jamboree.

#17567 2 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

pinbowling first, which puts you in A, B or C divisions for the mini pinburgh style for the second tournament.

#17568 2 years ago

Finally made it here to District 82 I actually have chills.

Great place awesome people, wish I had more time. Played for about 2 hours, I will definitely be back.

#17569 2 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

Finally made it here to District 82 I actually have chills.
Great place awesome people, wish I had more time. Played for about 2 hours, I will definitely be back.

Went last Saturday for the first time. It’s pin-nirvana! I was really impressed with how well they maintain their machines too. I’m an early ss Bally fan (I have five, all ‘78-‘81) and they have a dozen or so I’ve never seen or played before. Can’t wait to go back! It’s an hour and a half drive for me, but after they close, I’ll stop at a favorite supper club in Campbellsport on the way home, and make a day out of it.

#17570 2 years ago
Quoted from Dakine747:

Went last Saturday for the first time. It’s pin-nirvana! I was really impressed with how well they maintain their machines too. I’m an early ss Bally fan (I have five, all ‘78-‘81) and they have a dozen or so I’ve never seen or played before. Can’t wait to go back! It’s an hour and a half drive for me, but after they close, I’ll stop at a favorite supper club in Campbellsport on the way home, and make a day out of it.

what supper club is in campbellsport? There wasn't shit there when I lived there.

#17571 2 years ago

Good morning. I have a Godzilla Pro up for trade and a list of wants but I won't list it on Pinside for a few days. More info/pics here https://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?t=2536 but I'm looking for the following:

-Iron Man (vault)
-TWD Premium
-BKSOR
-POSSIBLY Ghostbusters Pro
-Tron

#17572 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

what supper club is in campbellsport? There wasn't shit there when I lived there.

It's in New Prospect, but it has a Campbellsport address. It's the old Fin N Feather.

https://www.woodlandcreeksupperclub.com/

#17573 2 years ago
Quoted from Dakine747:

Thanks for the review. Had heard of the place before. Have some relatives that live in the Madison area and will have to stop in next time I'm in town.

#17574 2 years ago

Public service announcement for Mazda CX-5 drivers. I always used a 2014 and 2017 Mazda CX-5 in the past to haul pins...fit all pins no problem (newer Sterns, older Bally, widebody etc) the normal way.

Bought a 2021 CX-5 late last year. Just went to pickup a Stern pin the other day and they DO NOT FIT. They took about an inch off clearance wise (height). Had to turn it sideways very carefully. Just a heads up for those in the market.

#17575 2 years ago

Just posted a Gottlieb Atlantis (1975) for sale. Located in St. Paul.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/132912

Depending on the circumstances, I may be able to meet someone halfway in WI, MN, IA, SD, ND for an exchange. PM me with questions or interest.

#17576 2 years ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Public service announcement for Mazda CX-5 drivers. I always used a 2014 and 2017 Mazda CX-5 in the past to haul pins...fit all pins no problem (newer Sterns, older Bally, widebody etc) the normal way.
Bought a 2021 CX-5 late last year. Just went to pickup a Stern pin the other day and they DO NOT FIT. They took about an inch off clearance wise (height). Had to turn it sideways very carefully. Just a heads up for those in the market.

it's like that for Dodge caravans for the side door. Any van newer than 2007, no longer has a 31" side door opening. bumped down to 25" and impossible to go in from the side.

#17577 2 years ago

I had a 2013 Grand Caravan and you could get a pin to squeeze in through the passenger side door but not the driver’s side door. I really miss my 2003 Caravan!

#17578 2 years ago

really? the newer Vans friends have, were only 25". Maybe the grand kept the side door 31".

#17579 2 years ago

Yup. The Grand Caravan was a really tight fit with cardboard on either side of the head. Full forward front passenger seat and slight angle as you go in.

IIRC, The 2003 without stow n go seats would fit a pin through either side door. Better legroom and ride too!

#17580 2 years ago

Have some family in MN shopping for a GNR, DE or JJP, let me know if you have anything.

#17581 2 years ago

precisionk If they’re looking for. GNR CE, hit me up. I may be looking to sell mine. Super low plays.

#17582 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

precisionk If they’re looking for. GNR CE, hit me up. I may be looking to sell mine. Super low plays.

Sure if you want to PM what you are looking for, can pass it along.

#17583 2 years ago

We added a few "interesting" games to Drekker Brewing here in Fargo:

Feel free to come on up and try them out.

Bill
Fargo Pinball

#17584 2 years ago

Got my captain fantastic posted for trade in the cities if anyone is interested. Got an offer in WI that seems tempting but a little bit of a drive so will see what the metro holds.

#17585 2 years ago
Quoted from BillPinball:

We added a few "interesting" games to Drekker Brewing here in Fargo:

Feel free to come on up and try them out.
Bill
Fargo Pinball

Bill, nice! Glad you get the unique games!

#17586 2 years ago

Posted in case anyone is interested:

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to trade my HUO Godzilla Pro (no mods). I am the 2nd owner and its in overall like-new condition except for minor scrapes on the right head decal (see pic). Preferably loo...”
2022-04-06
Eau Claire, WI
Trade
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 421 times

#17587 2 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

Card swipe? as in credit card or is it gift card type credits? I haven't seen this yet in our area. I'm all for new locations and will make a point to stop in there.

Sorry for the delay. Brewcade is basically a dave and busters except 21 and older. Preload a card and tap rather then swipe on the card reader. $5=100 credits, $10=200 credits, $20=400 credits plus 40 extra. Each pinball is 20 credits. Current line up is:

Deadpool pro
Godzilla premium
Munsters pro
Hobbit
Dialed in LE
The Big lebowski
Mandalorian premium
Jurassic park premium
Medieval maddness Williams

#17588 2 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

Sorry for the delay. Brewcade is basically a dave and busters except 21 and older. Preload a card and tap rather then swipe on the card reader. $5=100 credits, $10=200 credits, $20=400 credits plus 40 extra. Each pinball is 20 credits. Current line up is:
Deadpool pro
Godzilla premium
Munsters pro
Hobbit
Dialed in LE
The Big lebowski
Mandalorian premium
Jurassic park premium
Medieval maddness Williams

Thank you,
I will have to stop out there to check it out.

#17589 2 years ago
Quoted from EJS:Got my captain fantastic posted for trade in the cities if anyone is interested. Got an offer in WI that seems tempting but a little bit of a drive so will see what the metro holds.

If it’s along 94 I’m headed to Chicago Sunday. Can bring scared stiff down if anyone wants it…..save on shipping

#17590 2 years ago

Anyone have a Cyclone they’re thinking about parting with?

#17591 2 years ago

Pretty happy with this solid Red Jungle Lord.
Red horizon in backglass, yellows in upper playfield, red cabinet of course. Main playfield does have manga save centered on magnet. I think this game looks way Better in red… 1 of 100 reds apparently…

#17592 2 years ago

Looking for a decent, working EM, or 70's early 80's Bally SS under $2K. Not sure what the market is on SS's, but this all i can spend right now so why not try...Open to most titles

#17593 2 years ago

Inbound:
Speak easy nice
Whirlwind nice
Skeeball
United shuffle alley
Single shooter upright buck hunter

Pm if interested…

#17594 2 years ago

If anyone wants a Meteor:

Machine - For Sale
Meteor Archived
As is - “All LEDs with Seige Craft Classic Bally / Stern LED adapters. Plays great but has playfield wear and some backglass flaking. Cash & Carry in Fargo North Dakota.”
2022-04-11
Fargo, ND
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 238 times
:

#17595 2 years ago

Be listing a fairly nice '81 Eight Ball Deluxe in the near future. Just thought i'd see if there is any local interest 1st. Anyone interested, just PM me for details and pics..

#17596 2 years ago

Hey guys and gals. I'm looking to start an in-home pinball league in the west/north west TC metro area. This is my first go at this, so I'm totally open to suggestions within the league. We will vote on any key decisions. I'm not the dictator in charge. This is meant to be a fun and casual beer drinking pinball league. It's not a hardcore tournament pin league.

Here is a breakdown of what it would look like (nothing is set in stone):
-8 weeks long with finals being on week 9.
-Thursday evenings starting at 7:00pm and shooting to end by 10:00pm.
-$100 buy in. Payouts will go to the top three players in the finals.
-We will closely follow IFPA rules.

We will be rotating houses/hosts on a weekly basis. So there are some criteria for joining:
-Be willing to host the league night for at least one night out of the 9.
-Have at least 4 games that are in good functional order. They don't have to be the latest and greatest.
-Live somewhere in the west/north west twin cities metro area. I want to keep this thing easy and local for the people in the league.

I've been chatting with some guys about this over the last couple of months when I've been buying/selling games. The following Pinsiders have expressed interest. I will be reaching out to these guys to make sure they are 100% in.
Vitty
ChrisPINk25
brobra
Bearcat
Rustyck
Bmanpin

If you would like to join, please reach out to me via PM. Ideally, I'd like to get this started in the next 2-3 weeks. I'd like to keep this league around 8-12 people. So we need a few more to join up and we will get this party started!

#17597 2 years ago

Sounds like a awesome idea, maybe having a south east group could be do able as well. How many guys on the southeast side of town would like to do this?

And at the end maybe we have a east west shoot out, the top 4 best from the west, have a shoot out with the 4 top beast from the east and have a home metro champ!

thoughts?

#17598 2 years ago

I like that idea! We could come up with something if/when it all gets going!

#17599 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Hey guys and gals. I'm looking to start an in-home pinball league in the west/north west TC metro area. This is my first go at this, so I'm totally open to suggestions within the league. We will vote on any key decisions. I'm not the dictator in charge. This is meant to be a fun and casual beer drinking pinball league. It's not a hardcore tournament pin league.
Here is a breakdown of what it would look like (nothing is set in stone):
-8 weeks long with finals being on week 9.
-Thursday evenings starting at 7:00pm and shooting to end by 10:00pm.
-$100 buy in. Payouts will go to the top three players in the finals.
-We will closely follow IFPA rules.
We will be rotating houses/hosts on a weekly basis. So there are some criteria for joining:
-Be willing to host the league night for at least one night out of the 9.
-Have at least 4 games that are in good functional order. They don't have to be the latest and greatest.
-Live somewhere in the west/north west twin cities metro area. I want to keep this thing easy and local for the people in the league.
I've been chatting with some guys about this over the last couple of months when I've been buying/selling games. The following Pinsiders have expressed interest. I will be reaching out to these guys to make sure they are 100% in.
Vitty
ChrisPINk25
brobra
Bearcat
Rustyck
Bmanpin
If you would like to join, please reach out to me via PM. Ideally, I'd like to get this started in the next 2-3 weeks. I'd like to keep this league around 8-12 people. So we need a few more to join up and we will get this party started!

foxtj24

#17600 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Sounds like a awesome idea, maybe having a south east group could be do able as well. How many guys on the southeast side of town would like to do this?
thoughts?

I would be interested in a east/southeast league too with also being on the WI side.

There are 20,730 posts in this topic. You are on page 352 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/352 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.