1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

There are 18,726 posts in this topic. You are on page 348 of 375.
#17351 1 year ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

Now everything is challenging to get!

That seems to be the theme...non-NIB games are challenging to find now if you're looking for specific titles, especially in this neck of the woods, and NIB games you put down a deposit and wait, and then wait some more.

#17352 1 year ago

Speaking of hard to get...someone sell me (or find someone who will sell to me) a KISS Prem.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a nice KISS Prem. I have cash, or several nice games for possible trade offers. Would prefer within driving distance of Chicago, but will consider any domestic locati...”
2022-03-14
Lockport, IL
Wanted
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 192 times

#17353 1 year ago

I have a Cleopatra on Mn Craigslist for 1150 if anyone is interested. Will sell a bit cheaper for a pinsider that would like a nice working project. Thanks!

#17354 1 year ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

How come your selling Chris? Bored with it or just don't play it enough? Or just time for a change??

Just time for a change. I swapped it with a friend for DP and found I didn't miss it at all, so might as well sell and find something else. (DP was fun for awhile but definitely had my fill of that too).

#17355 1 year ago

Posted my TMNT up for sale/trade.

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to sell or trade my HUO TMNT. Check out my wishlist for trades. I'm open to other games too though. If you have something in mind, give me a shout. Everything works flawles...”
2022-02-02
Sioux Falls, SD
Trade
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 352 times

#17356 1 year ago

Looking for a Maiden Premium or LE.

Paying cash or I also have a Rush LE coming soon and a March run Godzilla Premium coming soon. Open to trading either of those.

Also have a TMNT Premium for trade.

#17357 1 year ago

At Cleveland pub in New Berlin Wisconsin. Rush pro and Mando premium available to play on location

#17358 1 year ago

Boy. If only we could post pics then y’all could see Rush pinball has landed at District 1 Brewery in Stevens Point

#17359 1 year ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

At Cleveland pub in New Berlin Wisconsin. Rush pro and Mando premium available to play on location

Nice! Have you played the Rush pro yet?

#17360 1 year ago

Hey everyone, do you have to buy an additional Wifi dongle for stern insider connected kits? Running ethernet cable isn't realistic for me. I have two extra coming that I thought I was going to sell to a friend but he doesn't seem interested. So I have two premium kits otw if anyone would like to buy them from me. Just asking for what I paid. Otherwise I'll just hang on to them and put them in the next couple games I pick up. No big deal.

Amazed Jason_Jehosaphat 's TNA hasn't sold. It's in great shape. The LED drops look real pretty too. Crazy no one has bought it yet. I don't understand why?

Vitty Did you find a Spiderman vault? Those are so cool. I hope you find one soon, that game is awesome! The vault art pack is so much better than the original.

I'm really hoping Venom is good. Curious to see where they'll go with the art if ZY is on it or someone else. I think I would like it if someone else other than ZY did Venom. The Spiderman Vault edition has such great clean and clearly lined artwork. ZY tends to go heavy on the detail. Sometimes it's distracting from the "big picture" Of course everything he touches is incredible. I'm sure he'd do a great Venom art package.

Hoping for a lot of flippers for Venom. Hoping it's just crazy. Iron Maiden was the last 4 flipper game and that was years ago now. Seeing how it's Eddy designing Venom, I don't think it'll be more than two flippers though.

NightTrain Good luck with your search. That game is one of my favorites. I'd love to own one someday. As a Turtles Premium owner myself, what are your thoughts on yours? I see you're looking to trade.

#17361 1 year ago

Jason Jehoshaphat has zero active adds so either he sold his TNA or he decided to keep it. I have a friend that is interested in adding TNA to his collection.

#17362 1 year ago
Quoted from Keylime:

Hey everyone, do you have to buy an additional Wifi dongle for stern insider connected kits?

No - the kits come with a WiFi usb dongle.

#17363 1 year ago

Looking for a used WPC cabinet and head in decent shape, in Wisconsin if possible. Decent would mean no plywood de-laminating on it. Please let me know if you have something available!!

#17364 12 months ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Jason Jehoshaphat has zero active adds so either he sold his TNA

Jason sold the TNA.

#17365 12 months ago

Hey guys! Well, after acquiring the last pin, the wife is suggesting we need to get a Wizard of Oz. Prefer Ruby Red edition but would consider a standard as well. PM if you’re on the fence about getting rid of one. Listings this here as I’d prefer looking at one in person and hauling it myself instead of dealing with surprises. Thanks!

#17366 12 months ago

Keylime I’m working on a deal for the Maiden Premium right now. It’s a purchase though, not a trade. So I’ll likely sell something. I’m torn between TMNT and Wonka. Both are great games.

I have been putting more time on Turtles though lately, and I’ve got to say I’m impressed. I’ll probably let Wonka go since I’ve had it for a lot longer. TMNT is still pretty new to me.

TMNT just has so much going on, it’s great. It certainly is brutal though. After playing it some more, and figuring the shot geometry out better, I can get this thing rippin pretty good.

#17367 12 months ago

I've got two Joker Poker backglasses I am selling. Both are probably 6/10, can used as wallhangers or replacements for completely blown out backglasses. I can send pics if interested. $80 each, pick up only. Would be willing to trade wallhangers as well.

#17368 12 months ago

I also have 4 sheets of used standard playfield glass of varying condition, free for anyone that wants them. Pickup only.

#17369 12 months ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Just a heads up, most likely going to list the JP Pro from route up for sale. Need to get to the location and check the audits and get pics. It is a route game but in pretty good shape. Just a little issue with that post under the upper flipper.

Pm me….

#17370 12 months ago

Hey all, I'm on the hunt for a reasonably priced LZ topper LoL. No really.

#17371 12 months ago
Quoted from Viking84:Hey all, I'm on the hunt for a reasonably priced LZ topper LoL. No really.

If we talking about reasonable, I need a munsters topper!

#17372 12 months ago

Batman topper here please!

#17373 12 months ago

Looking for 5+ fortune teller games…

Also want Mario Andretti….

#17374 12 months ago

New member here... Looking to get a machine for a newly setup game room. Would love the Corvette game but would be open to many others. Let me know what you have. Trying to keep the budget under $5K. Willing to drive a reasonable distance outside of twin cities metro.

Side note, I am a verified account, but still can't message individuals. Can anyone assist?

#17375 12 months ago

Welcome! Enjoy the addiction and best of luck on your search!

#17376 12 months ago
Quoted from P1NBALL:

New member here... Looking to get a machine for a newly setup game room. Would love the Corvette game but would be open to many others. Let me know what you have. Trying to keep the budget under $5K. Willing to drive a reasonable distance outside of twin cities metro.
Side note, I am a verified account, but still can't message individuals. Can anyone assist?

Welcome. You might want to try a wanted ad for Corvette, that way people can reach out to you. I am new to the game too and had success with wanted ads, even if in the end I didn't end up buying every game I was contacted about.

#17377 12 months ago
Quoted from Ryguy80:

Welcome. You might want to try a wanted ad for Corvette, that way people can reach out to you. I am new to the game too and had success with wanted ads, even if in the end I didn't end up buying every game I was contacted about.

Just be careful of scams. Make sure you can inspect the machine before handing over any cash. Cash being the key word here.

#17378 12 months ago

Thanks, good advice!!

#17379 12 months ago
Quoted from P1NBALL:

Request that I verify you and it will be done.

#17380 12 months ago

I've been thinking about tournaments. Can anyone recommend one between Milwaukee and Madison WI, or Appleton/Fremont for a first timer?
I cant do leagues during the week due to my irregular work schedule, and I'm up north every other weekend.

#17381 12 months ago

Selling a diecast lighted starry apron for TBL if interested. Brand new in box. Listed on pinside in parts/mods.

#17382 12 months ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

I've been thinking about tournaments. Can anyone recommend one between Milwaukee and Madison WI, or Appleton/Fremont for a first timer?
I cant do leagues during the week due to my irregular work schedule, and I'm up north every other weekend.

Check out District 82 in DePere! It is an amazing place, and has started pulling people from around the world to the big events. The Winter 2X is coming up in a couple weeks, but is sold out with a big waiting list. The Lucky 13 is coming up in March though. That would be a great one to check out!
https://district82.com/event/4th-annual-winter-2x-pinball-tournaments/

Otherwise just take a look at their calendar. There is always another big event coming up.

#17383 12 months ago

I will stop in there next time I'm in Appelton. It's been on my list for over a year just hasn't lined up. I guess the biggest thing holding me back from tournaments is just understanding the rules/layout of tournament and etiquette. I slap save, and have heavy hands on switches , I set my tilt tight at home to hopefully retrain myself.

Also I'm a very quiet person unless I have a few "sodas" in me.

#17384 12 months ago

I have a friend looking for a 60 in 1 cocktail video game. Anyone have one or a connection for one in central WI preferably? Must be coin op. Thanks!

#17385 12 months ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

Search at the following link and put a reasonable distance that you’re willing to travel. Most of the links will give you the format being played. IMHO, Matchplay with Swiss pairing is the best for newbies because you typically will end up playing with people of similar skill level. If the link doesn’t give you the format, there’s often TD info where you can reach out and ask them.
https://www.ifpapinball.com/calendar/

I would recommend to avoid strikes tournaments (also called knockout tournaments) if you’re new to the tournament scene and not confident in your skill level. Nothing more frustrating than driving to a tournament, being told, when you lose you’ll get a strike. After 2 or 3 strikes (which often happens after 2 or 3 rounds for newbies) you’ll be out of the tournament. Oh, but you can stay and watch the rest of the winners continue to play.

Also, I believe kettchxxii runs some great non-IFPA events at Blue Moon Bar and Grill in Madison that won’t show up on the calendar (at least he used to). But that might be a league… not certain.

#17386 12 months ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Request that I verify you and it will be done.

Appreciate the help however I already have been verified by another member on here. I have the green check. DM still not cooperating.

#17387 12 months ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Just be careful of scams. Make sure you can inspect the machine before handing over any cash. Cash being the key word here.

I bought my first pins online, so I had to take a little gamble on condition, but the games were in the process of being shopped from a dealer, I felt better about the process. The well has run dry here locally for the games I'm interested in (which in turn is going to further drive prices up), so I'm guessing my next pin will need to be shipped in as well. In hindsight, I was two years too late to the game.

#17388 12 months ago
Quoted from Ryguy80:

I bought my first pins online, so I had to take a little gamble on condition, but the games were in the process of being shopped from a dealer, I felt better about the process. The well has run dry here locally for the games I'm interested in (which in turn is going to further drive prices up), so I'm guessing my next pin will need to be shipped in as well. In hindsight, I was two years too late to the game.

yeah, it's definitely hard to get a game at a decent price these days. I'm pretty much out of buying or selling anything due to the crazy prices. Thankfully, if I have the itch to play a new game, I've got several locations here that have mostly anything I'd want to play.

My advice is to stay patient. there are a lot of sellers that are willing to ship games. Just stick with reputable sellers (here on Pinside) or see if a Pinsider is willing to take a look at a game for you if your are considering getting it shipped. Road trips are fun too. New game day is always exciting. Just lots of scammers these days that will take your money and run. if it's too good to be true, proceed with caution. GL

#17389 12 months ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

yeah, it's definitely hard to get a game at a decent price these days. I'm pretty much out of buying or selling anything due to the crazy prices. Thankfully, if I have the itch to play a new game, I've got several locations here that have mostly anything I'd want to play.
My advice is to stay patient. there are a lot of sellers that are willing to ship games. Just stick with reputable sellers (here on Pinside) or see if a Pinsider is willing to take a look at a game for you if your are considering getting it shipped. Road trips are fun too. New game day is always exciting. Just lots of scammers these days that will take your money and run. if it's too good to be true, proceed with caution. GL

That's good advice, thanks. Probably going to be out of the market now as I just got some unexpected medical bill news for wife's broken ankle surgery before Xmas. It went from "Oh, I'm sure my insurance will cover everything" to being $2k in the hole now...good times...

#17390 12 months ago

Still looking for a Metallica any version. Thanks John

#17391 12 months ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Nice! Have you played the Rush pro yet?

Yes. No reason to "RUSH" and play it. Lol Layout is kinda blah

#17392 12 months ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

Yes. No reason to "RUSH" and play it. Lol Layout is kinda blah

Agreed. Kind of middle.of the road design. Fun but not outstanding.

#17393 12 months ago
Quoted from P1NBALL:

Appreciate the help however I already have been verified by another member on here. I have the green check. DM still not cooperating.

I had the same issue when I created my account. even though I was verified only a few hours after creating the account, I still could not send a DM until the 48 hour waiting period was over. Yes it says you can start messaging as soon as your account is verified, but that's not correct. I reached out to the mods about it, but looks like nothing was fixed, I just had to wait 2 days.

#17394 11 months ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I am liking it the more I play. Mine is on route so I can't hear it well either :/ doesn't help it. However after a few better games I'm starting to like the uniqueness more.

#17395 11 months ago

https://www.gofundme.com/f/zc7wx-stephen-kinderman-medical-bill-fund

Figured I would share this. I wasn't aware of this until now. I heard he was ill but not too many details. Steve always does nice work. We would always refer mechanical repairs to him and people were more than satisfied. Reading the description is pretty heart breaking about his service call.

He is a pretty good stand up guy.

#17396 11 months ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Anyone interested in an ultrasonic cleaner? It's a 9 liter, Kendal, model #HB-S-49DHT.
I bought a larger one and no longer need this one. It works great. The only issue is the display for the temp has gone bad so you have no idea what the temp is. It heats just fine. I would just hit the up arrow about 25 times and it's about 60C.
$50. Pick up only. Located in Farmington MN.

Cleaner is sold.

#17397 11 months ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I am liking it the more I play. Mine is on route so I can't hear it well either :/ doesn't help it. However after a few better games I'm starting to like the uniqueness more.

Mine is also on location. First game was 200M+ and second game was 400M+ I found it a little easy.

#17398 11 months ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Thanks for the responses, guys. I am looking forward to playing one, I thought it looked like a fun layout.

Quoted from RustyLizard:

Mine is also on location. First game was 200M+ and second game was 400M+ I found it a little easy.

Maybe the outlanes could be opened up to make it a little more difficult? Games that are too easy typically don't do anything for me either.

#17399 11 months ago
Quoted from pinballplusMN:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/zc7wx-stephen-kinderman-medical-bill-fund
Figured I would share this. I wasn't aware of this until now. I heard he was ill but not too many details. Steve always does nice work. We would always refer mechanical repairs to him and people were more than satisfied. Reading the description is pretty heart breaking about his service call.
He is a pretty good stand up guy.

I’ve known Steve for many years sold him EMs I couldn’t get working back when I didn’t know what I was doing. Great guy always paid asking price. Met his son too as a helper for moving games. Terrible news. Cancer always seems to find the least deserving people….it’s taken a lot of my family members over the years.

#17400 11 months ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Thanks for the responses, guys. I am looking forward to playing one, I thought it looked like a fun layout.

Maybe the outlanes could be opened up to make it a little more difficult? Games that are too easy typically don't do anything for me either.

I believe the outlanes were wide open from factory.

There are 18,726 posts in this topic. You are on page 348 of 375.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!