1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 345 of 415.
#17201 2 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

That's what kids say today.

Poggers.

#17202 2 years ago

Looking for a DPLE to haul down to Missouri Saturday. PM with any….

#17203 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Will likely regret posting this, but I'm toying with the idea of trading out my A:IQ Premium. HUO, first owner, ~700 plays. Mostly thinking TWD:LE (possibly the right premium), Deadpool premium (maybe LE depending on $ needed), maybe Godzilla premium. Might consider a few others, but those are the ones that might be interesting enough to move. +/- appropriate cash. Local only (I do not mind a few hour drive to meet), and I am only interested in near perfect quality. Just throwing it out there to see if there would be any interest.

three excellent choices imo.

#17204 2 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

three excellent choices imo.

Thanks! Also toying with the idea of Alice Cooper. Apparently Halloween has made me want more Spooky. I've always liked that game but have only played it a handful of time. And then there are the American Pinball games that I really enjoyed playing at Expo and MGC...LOL. Man pinball is a terrible disease. And of course, I'm not sure I really should part with AIQ either, LOL. My regret pile doesn't need to get any bigger. I hate pinball.

#17205 2 years ago

I’m looking for a piece of standard pinball glass near Milwaukee/Waukesha area. I have a beater wedge head with no glass that I want to finish. The game isn’t worth a new sheet of glass. If anyone here has a old one the want to part with for $20, let me know.

Or if anyone from the Milwaukee area is doing a pinball life run to Chicago, and would be willing to pick up my order, I’d Venmo you $20 and buy my glass from them.

#17206 2 years ago
Quoted from Envy-Me:

I’m looking for a piece of standard pinball glass near Milwaukee/Waukesha area. I have a beater wedge head with no glass that I want to finish. The game isn’t worth a new sheet of glass. If anyone here has a old one the want to part with for $20, let me know.
Or if anyone from the Milwaukee area is doing a pinball life run to Chicago, and would be willing to pick up my order, I’d Venmo you $20 and buy my glass from them.

I have several you can have for free... I am about 30 minutes west of New Berlin.... Just send me a PM.

#17207 2 years ago

Looking to trade my iron maiden pro for a godzilla pro if anyone local is interested. Pm me.

#17208 2 years ago

Christmas lights went up today. Was closed a year ago. So I'm hoping to revive the Christmas spirit.

LTG : )

#17209 2 years ago
Quoted from madtown:

Looking to trade my iron maiden pro for a godzilla pro if anyone local is interested. Pm me.

Got a GZ Pro just sitting around waiting for a location/rental. Have an IM Pro though so not interested in that trade (edit: people want to buy my IM pro...)

I maybe interested in selling the GZ Pro outright.

Will be listing the following in short order as well. . .

ACNC
Double Dragon Arcade in Taito Cab
Used Escalera

#17210 2 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Throwing this out as trade bait to see what shakes loose. May change my mind in the morning, LOL. HUO, first owner A:IQ premium with just over 700 plays. Looks and plays great. ...”
2021-12-06
Plymouth, WI
Trade
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 654 times

Looking for a trades for now. Mainly Alice Cooper, Houdini, Legends of Valhalla, Beatles, Walking Dead LE (maybe the right premium), Deadpool. +/- cash as appropriate. Will try to get pics taken tonight but...it's a nice, low play HUO machine.

#17211 2 years ago

Wanted: Williams System-7 Driver Board for Test Purposes Only

I bought a project System-7 pin. It's in transit. It allegedly has an issue with a chip on the driver board. It's not clear if the issue is on the driver board or elsewhere. My hope was to install a good driver board in the game to confirm that the original board needs help. I would then take it out promptly and return it to you. I can pay you a renter's fee, naturally.

Oh, if you have System-7 boards of any sort for sale, I would like to hear about them. I may need them for this project.

Thanks.

#17212 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Christmas lights went up today. Was closed a year ago. So I'm hoping to revive the Christmas spirit.

Happy Multi-faith Holidays to you, too!

#17213 2 years ago

Had some interest, nothing solid

Machine - For Sale
Totem Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling a Gottlieb Totem . Shopped out , new lamps, rubber rings, ball, new drop targets. The all in one Pascal Board is installed. Backglass has flaking and cabinet is fair s...”
2021-11-22
Rockford, IL
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 672 times

Machine - For Sale
Big Guns Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Big Guns pinball in good shape overall. Shopped out , new rubber, balls, less throughout. Number matching boards, good crisp displays. Was told this was routed lightly, then sat f...”
2021-10-31
Rockford, IL
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 881 times

#17214 2 years ago

I'll be listing a nice Skateball (set up and playing) and a Joker Poker (not set up, and has intermittent boot issues, but plays well when it boots) in the next few days or so. Both have been gone through with Comet 2SMD sunlights. Skateball has a scratch in the backglass where the "e" is but otherwise is in great condition. The playfield has some worn spots and some spots that were touched up and covered with mylar, but presents very well. The cabinet has a few dings but presents well. Has been re-rubbered. Could probably use new drops eventually, but the ones that are there work fine, they're original with one or two replacements.

Joker Poker has new Titan bands, it has intermittent boot issues, but eventually boots with enough patience. Doesn't happen all the time just enough to be annoying. It's not set up, so I haven't been able to troubleshoot it further, but I'm sure it's due to the interconnect. Has a new Rottendog power supply and ground mods done. Has been gone through and cleaned in good playing condition. The backglass is ok and the playfield has a bit of wear. A good player's condition game.

PM me if interested. Looking for a cash sale/s.

#17215 2 years ago

Looking for a KISS Prem. Anyone willing to sell or have a lead on one that's available? I have cash or some trade possibilities.

#17216 2 years ago

I'm pulling Skateball off the "market". Joker Poker is still available if interested.

#17217 2 years ago

Not really publicly posted, but looking to trade my Star Trek Pro that has 400 plays and my AIQ pro with 200 plays both in amazing shape (AIQ still has box if someone wanted it) for a pin +cash. Hit me up if anyone wants to do a trade!

#17218 2 years ago
Quoted from SevenEightyRacer:

Not really publicly posted…

Made my day!

#17219 2 years ago

Posted a Godzilla LE for sale if anyone is interested.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “No need to hype this game up, odds are you've heard all about it. Godzilla LE #766. I am the first owner. Asking $14750 163 Lifetime plays Mods: * Powdercoated coin door * Powd...”
2021-12-11
Minnetrista, MN
14,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 743 times
Contributed to Pinside

#17220 2 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Machine - For Sale

Godzilla (Limited Edition)

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “No need to hype this game up, odds are you've heard all about it. Godzilla LE #766. I am the first owner.

Asking $14750
163 Lifetime plays

Mods:
* Powdercoated coin door
* Powd...”

21 hours ago

Minnetrista, MN

14,000 (OBO)

Vitty

Quoted from Vitty:

Machine - For Sale

Godzilla (Limited Edition)

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “No need to hype this game up, odds are you've heard all about it. Godzilla LE #766. I am the first owner.

Asking $14750
163 Lifetime plays

Mods:
* Powdercoated coin door
* Powd...”

21 hours ago

Minnetrista, MN

14,000 (OBO)

Vitty

#17221 2 years ago

I have an itch for a White Water. If anyone has a lead please let me know.
Would trade AFM or purchase outright.

#17222 2 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

I have an itch for a White Water. If anyone has a lead please let me know.
Would trade AFM or purchase outright.

I have your new Boulder set when you find it

#17223 2 years ago

Anyone have a Spider-Man they wanna sell/trade?

#17224 2 years ago

Looking for a WOZ or Metallica

#17225 2 years ago

AIQ Pending.

Star Trek Pro is still up, and could do a Trade + cash or sell outright.

#17226 2 years ago

Anybody have an Iron Maiden Premium out there they’d be interested in selling???

#17227 2 years ago

Next Tuesday 12/21 will be the start of winter league at the Hudson tap. Play starts at 8:30 Free to play. Free drink every league night.

#17228 2 years ago

Anyone have a Medusa they want to sell?

#17229 2 years ago

I have a golden tee. It's a full size has the brackets for tv to mount in back. Its one that would be in a bar.

I was told it's a fore model with red mother board
Has no signal to tv.
I've tried a new Graphics Card same story, has power from power supply

It's over my head at this point. Anyone interested PM me and I will send some pics.

I'm not sure what its worth.

#17230 2 years ago

Watch the weather. West side of Iowa is in a line getting pounded. From Omaha on there are multiple tornado warnings. This is headed north east into Minnesota.

#17231 2 years ago

Youtube has live storm chasers to watch the storms.

#17232 2 years ago

What a strange day for weather. Mid December and I didn’t have to put on any jacket in the afternoon. Fog in the morning staying all day even when I drove home. Was going to do another site tonight but going to call it now with what’s coming to town thanks LTG

#17233 2 years ago
Quoted from SevenEightyRacer:

AIQ Pending.
Star Trek Pro is still up, and could do a Trade + cash or sell outright.

AIQ sold.

ST still up for any trade offers or sell outright

#17234 2 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

I have a golden tee. It's a full size has the brackets for tv to mount in back. Its one that would be in a bar.
I was told it's a fore model with red mother board
Has no signal to tv.
I've tried a new Graphics Card same story, has power from power supply
It's over my head at this point. Anyone interested PM me and I will send some pics.
I'm not sure what its worth.

Board is dead I have one in the same condition the boards are junk and cant be repaired when they die.

#17235 2 years ago
Quoted from Deadpool66:

Board is dead I have one in the same condition the boards are junk and cant be repaired when they die.

Thank you, I will put it back together and sell it on Facebook as is

#17236 2 years ago

For Sale/Trade: HUO Spooky TNA Pinball

*Low plays
*Great shape
*Many worthwhile mods

$7.3K OBO. Trade offers welcome, but don't be offended if I politely pass.

PM for more details.

Picture link:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/193956113@N05/albums/72157720215533232

#17237 2 years ago

Decided to try my first ever playfield protector for shits and giggles on my NIB maiden premium. I was curious enough to see how it played as well as how it handles a game that tends to get tons of dimples.

Biggest concern I have is the shooter lane where the protector starts just after the routed ball track. This is one of the most finicky games in terms of launching balls both manual and auto.

Just need to throw the flippers back on today and I’m ready to roll. I actually enjoyed the tear down to install it. Fun to dig into a games innards!

Curious what everyone thinks of them. I know opinions are all over the map.

#17238 2 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Decided to try my first ever playfield protector for shits and giggles on my NIB maiden premium. I was curious enough to see how it played as well as how it handles a game that tends to get tons of dimples.
Biggest concern I have is the shooter lane where the protector starts just after the routed ball track. This is one of the most finicky games in terms of launching balls both manual and auto.
Just need to throw the flippers back on today and I’m ready to roll. I actually enjoyed the tear down to install it. Fun to dig into a games innards!

I had one on an iron maiden pro and was super happy with it. Pain in the ass to install when you've just unboxed a game and want to start playing, but it kept the playfield looking perfect and felt it shot similar to route games I had played.

#17239 2 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Decided to try my first ever playfield protector...

PokerJake will have an opinion for you and it may not be positive.

#17240 2 years ago
Quoted from Envy-Me:

I will have one once the voodoo glass I ordered comes. Free if you want one.

#17241 2 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Personally for me, I would never want one and if I bought a game with one it would come right off or I wouldn't even buy the game at all if the price wasn't cheaper to account for the work to remove it. It makes the game play differently. I feel the same way about hard tops. I'd much rather have an original playfield with a little wear. Weird that you mention Iron Maiden is a game that gets tons of dimples. I have a previously routed pro and I would say the dimples on it are actually way less on this game than the majority of Stern titles I have seen through the years.

#17242 2 years ago

I picked up an IMDN Pro with a protector on it. I thought it played okay, certainly different and not as well without one. The worst part was the loop optos would register less than half the time. I'm not sure if the ball was bouncing or the added thickness of the protector raised the ball just enough to intermittently refuse to register. Dimples don't bother me, so I ended up removing it. A few cuts in some strategic areas and pulled it out in less than 5 minutes. The loops registered every shot after. I'm sure you could probably adjust the optos but the game plays better without it anyway.

#17243 2 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

I had one on an iron maiden pro and was super happy with it. Pain in the ass to install when you've just unboxed a game and want to start playing, but it kept the playfield looking perfect and felt it shot similar to route games I had played.

I have two games with it, and love it.

#17244 2 years ago

I have a project Target Pool machine available if anyone is interested. If interested I can provide pictures as requested.

#17245 2 years ago

Got the protector installed and only put a few plays on it. Having had games exclusively without them for the last many years here is my initial impressions:

Installed on New Iron Maiden Premium after 12 plays:
* Very 'smooth' - no ball noises from rolling over slightly uneven surface/inserts
* Ball travels noticeably slower than the it does on the regular playfield
* No perceptible affect on ball motion
* Not affecting the auto-plunge ( I did put mylar over the whole shooter lane which overlaps onto the protector to give it a slight 'ramp' onto the protector
* Makes the playfield very glossy, like a thick coat of clear - looks awesome but reflects the backbox light like crazy, had to turn down the backbox lighting on gameplay to 30%

My next step is to wax the protector to try to regain some speed like I'm used to. If that works I'll be quite happy. Will report back after a few hundred plays in the future.

#17246 2 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

I picked up an IMDN Pro with a protector on it. I thought it played okay, certainly different and not as well without one. The worst part was the loop optos would register less than half the time. I'm not sure if the ball was bouncing or the added thickness of the protector raised the ball just enough to intermittently refuse to register. Dimples don't bother me, so I ended up removing it. A few cuts in some strategic areas and pulled it out in less than 5 minutes. The loops registered every shot after. I'm sure you could probably adjust the optos but the game plays better without it anyway.

Funny, I think you got this one from me? But I don't recall any issues with the loop shot when I had it.

#17247 2 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

Funny, I think you got this one from me? But I don't recall any issues with the loop shot when I had it.

I picked it up in near Nokomis in Bloomington about a year and a half ago.

#17248 2 years ago

Have several games for sale in the Marketplace.

Machine - For Sale
Monster Bash Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Selling my Monster Bash machine. Has all new decals, color DMD, cliffy protector, and LEDs in the inserts. Also has all original boards, and a remote battery holder installed. A ...”
2022-02-22
Lodi, WI
9,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 76 days
Viewed: 2612 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Dirty Harry Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Up for sale is my Dirty Harry that is in great condition. Works 100%, includes ColorDMD, side blades, backboard decal, full LEDs and full clear silicone rubbers. The playfield is i...”
2021-12-12
Lodi, WI
5,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 332 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Cyclopes Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Trading my Cyclopes for something new, or will sell outright. Mostly interested in EHOH, Batman 66, Willy Wonka, or maybe some of the recent Stern Prems/LEs; not sure - let me know...”
2022-09-20
Lodi, WI
7,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 1561 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Earthshaker Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale 100% working player's condition Earthshaker, a great system 11 games. Factor mylar has protected the lower half of the playfield nice. The upper section has some minor ...”
2021-12-20
Lodi, WI
3,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 410 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Maverick Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Selling my Maverick pinball, very underrated Data East (or first Sega, depends on your POV). Game is in overall pretty good condition. PF is very nice, cab is decent, few scuffs...”
2022-01-31
Lodi, WI
2,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 1162 times

#17249 2 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

Interesting you say this as I now have this issue with the protector I will adjust the optos tonight and report back. Other than this, after waxing the protector, I'm not really noticing it anymore. Time will tell though!

#17250 2 years ago

LTG - you ever host any leagues at your joint?

There are 20,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 345 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/345?hl=cleanerman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.