1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,728 posts in this topic. You are on page 340 of 415.
#16951 2 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

Anybody else on here play in the Super Series at District 82 this weekend?
Damn. You ‘sconsin folks know how to do it up right.

Good chatting with you over the weekend, as well as getting the chance to compete on a few games with you!

#16952 2 years ago
Quoted from hayrebear:

Good chatting with you over the weekend, as well as getting the chance to compete on a few games with you!

Absolutely man… certainly hope to get over there again sometime and play with you turkeys. (Also will check out that P3 stream soon!)

#16953 2 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

So is this Russ? I believe we played together yesterday on IMDN/Memory Lane with Emanuela and Cassidy.
Ha. Cool.

Yup, I'm not so bad after all, eh?

#16954 2 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Yup, I'm not so bad after all, eh?

Not so bad… but you’re suspect, sir!

#16955 2 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

Anybody else on here play in the Super Series at District 82 this weekend?
Damn. You ‘sconsin folks know how to do it up right.

So I see District 82 has regular hours now on Fridays and Saturdays, do they do these tourny's after hours or are they closed to the public for these events? I've been thinking of checking it out one of these weekends, but I'm not really interested in competitive play.

#16956 2 years ago

Usually closed to the public if there is an event going on.

On Fridays and Saturdays, it’s open play but some of the people setup impromptu tournaments or sometime Erik will host a side tournament for people who want to participate. Definitely not required and kind of an introduction to how the competitive play works.

I would recommend going over. Always a lot of fun

#16957 2 years ago
Quoted from Tallon:

I would recommend going over. Always a lot of fun

Could not upvote this one enough - the place was phenomenal.

#16958 2 years ago
Quoted from Scrimmbo:

So I see District 82 has regular hours now on Fridays and Saturdays, do they do these tourny's after hours or are they closed to the public for these events? I've been thinking of checking it out one of these weekends, but I'm not really interested in competitive play.

Friday and Saturdays are open to the public free play nights for casual players and family's. He does a free knockout tournament on Friday night at 7 to introduce people to competitive play. All the leagues and tournament events are listed here and need to be signed up for in advance. https://district82.com/events/

#16959 2 years ago

Looking for a beat up System 9, 11 or System 80B for a garage game. The lesser loved and cheaper the better. Don't care about playfield wear or beat up cabinets. I'll be at Expo Thursday and Friday.

Space Shuttle
Road Kings
Fire
Jokerz
Police Force
Bad Girls
Victory
Gold Wings

#16960 2 years ago
Quoted from fabsj82:

Looking for a beat up System 9, 11 or System 80B for a garage game. The lesser loved and cheaper the better. Don't care about playfield wear or beat up cabinets. I'll be at Expo Thursday and Friday.
Space Shuttle
Road Kings
Fire
Jokerz
Police Force
Bad Girls
Victory
Gold Wings

I have 2 Gold wings I'd like to unload. $1600 for the pair.

#16961 2 years ago
Quoted from kennyp2112:

I have 2 Gold wings I'd like to unload. $1600 for the pair.

Pm'd

#16962 2 years ago

I recently had a friend contact me about his nephew getting an EM game in the Fox Valley area (Neenah to be exact) and he needs help getting it running 100%. The claim is that it won't go to game over and continues to play the "last" ball over and over. After asking a few more questions, I came to find out that it had been stored for a number of years so I'm assuming that the "game over" issue isn't the only one it has. The game is a spin a card so I'm wondering who in the Neenah area can take a look at this game? If anyone does EM repairs in the area, let me know, and I can either give you the contact information or can provide yours to him. Thanks in advance for the assistance.

Dave

#16963 2 years ago
Quoted from egyptrus:

I recently had a friend contact me about his nephew getting an EM game in the Fox Valley area (Neenah to be exact) and he needs help getting it running 100%. The claim is that it won't go to game over and continues to play the "last" ball over and over. After asking a few more questions, I came to find out that it had been stored for a number of years so I'm assuming that the "game over" issue isn't the only one it has. The game is a spin a card so I'm wondering who in the Neenah area can take a look at this game? If anyone does EM repairs in the area, let me know, and I can either give you the contact information or can provide yours to him. Thanks in advance for the assistance.
Dave

PM sent.

#16964 2 years ago

Thanks Jason...replied to your message. I've now got a couple of folks for the guy to contact to try and get help. Thanks everyone for pitching in and helping out - it's greatly appreciated.

Dave

#16965 2 years ago

Just spotted this on CL for the Wisconsin folks.

milwaukee.craigslist.org link

Pinball lift for $75

#16966 2 years ago

Hey guys,
I’m in a bit of a pickle, I just won the Flipper Football NOS playfield that’s totally crated from AuctionMasters in Coon Rapids.

It needs to be picked up TODAY apparently and I’ve already paid for it. Is there any saintly pinsider who can grab my beloved playfield and either hold onto it till I arrange shipping, or can bring it to a Fastenal or other shipping terminal?

You will obviously be paid for being a hero. PLEASE help me out here. I love my Flipper Football and I’m going to have this playfield Clearcoated and totally done up for my game.

PM me if you’re the total badass who can help me.

#16967 2 years ago

Hello all, I have Nip It, Jungle Lord and the 1977 Eight Ball. All games are working and in good shape for their age. I have lots of pics I can share. I am looking to trade a 3 for one or sell all. Shoot me a DM if you have any trades or would like to pay cash. In Mequon north of Milwaukee. Walk out basement. Will Pay fees if sold on here.

Bill Hess

#16968 2 years ago

Anybody not 15 hours away interested in an AFM? eh? EH?!

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
OIB - Old in box (older than 3 years, never unboxed) - “(If I picked NIB the only option was “distributor/business”) I have a NIB AFMr SE. Would love to trade it straight up for a NIB MBr SE, but I doubt that’ll happen. A MBr i...”
2021-10-20
Muskego, WI
Trade
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 691 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16969 2 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

It needs to be picked up TODAY apparently and I’ve already paid for it.

Unfortunately, I can't help you as I'm too far away but is there a time frame within which this needs to be picked up? What happens if it doesn't get picked up? I'm very hopeful that someone in the area has contacted you already and is helping you out but if not, it would be good to know how much time someone would have to go get it and whether or not picking it up tomorrow might be an option.

I'm sure you'll find someone to help you out.

#16970 2 years ago

Hey guys,
I’m in a bit of a pickle, I just won the Flipper Football NOS playfield that’s totally crated from AuctionMasters in Coon Rapids.
It needs to be picked up TODAY apparently and I’ve already paid for it. Is there any saintly pinsider who can grab my beloved playfield and either hold onto it till I arrange shipping, or can bring it to a Fastenal or other shipping terminal?
You will obviously be paid for being a hero. PLEASE help me out here. I love my Flipper Football and I’m going to have this playfield Clearcoated and totally done up for my game.

Quoted from egyptrus:

Unfortunately, I can't help you as I'm too far away but is there a time frame within which this needs to be picked up? What happens if it doesn't get picked up? I'm very hopeful that someone in the area has contacted you already and is helping you out but if not, it would be good to know how much time someone would have to go get it and whether or not picking it up tomorrow might be an option.
I'm sure you'll find someone to help you out.

Thank you all!
You guys are legendary!!

Huge shoutout to:
HHaase
jonogo
Brettv
brobra
For their offers to help!

And especially AlwaysFlippin for picking it up!

#16971 2 years ago

Thank you all!
You guys are legendary!!
Huge shoutout to:
HHaase
jonogo
Brettv
brobra

Glad you were able to find someone! It sucks being a few hours out from the cities, then I can’t run errands like this

#16972 2 years ago

Thank you all!
You guys are legendary!!
Huge shoutout to:
HHaase
jonogo
Brettv
brobra

So glad you got it taken care of!! I felt bad once I realized I didn’t have the right vehicle to help. I told ya the twin cities are some pretty nice pinheads!

#16973 2 years ago

Since we are asking favors....

Is anyone in the Cities (bonus points near Woodbury) going to Pinball Expo? I doubt I'll need it, but if I happen to win this raffle, I'd need someone to bring this sign back for me:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-the-children-and-win-a-new-stern/page/83#post-6556680

I think it looks awesome and while I have no idea where I'd put it, I'll cross that road on the off chance I win the drawing

And if you aren't familiar with Project Pinball, it's an awesome charity that puts pinball machines in Children's Hospitals. Throw some money at their raffles or to buy some swag to help them out. You can also select them as your Smile.amazon.com charity so they get some money just from your shopping.

Thanks in advance!

#16974 2 years ago

Hey guys,

Glad you found help. We discissed this playfield last night and were pretty sure it wasn't NOS. Are you sure it is?

#16975 2 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Glad you found help. We discissed this playfield last night and were pretty sure it wasn't NOS. Are you sure it is?

Upon closer inspection, it appears to have a very minor wear spot, so it must be used. Confused why it’s in a crate like that. Looks totally original. Wondering if they bought a NOS, replaced the used one in the crate and routed the game with the new playfield.

We’ll see what secrets the crate holds when it comes in

#16976 2 years ago

Halloween @ Cleveland pub in New Berlin Wisconsin

#16977 2 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Since we are asking favors....
Is anyone in the Cities (bonus points near Woodbury) going to Pinball Expo? I doubt I'll need it, but if I happen to win this raffle, I'd need someone to bring this sign back for me:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-the-children-and-win-a-new-stern/page/83#post-6556680
I think it looks awesome and while I have no idea where I'd put it, I'll cross that road on the off chance I win the drawing
And if you aren't familiar with Project Pinball, it's an awesome charity that puts pinball machines in Children's Hospitals. Throw some money at their raffles or to buy some swag to help them out. You can also select them as your Smile.amazon.com charity so they get some money just from your shopping.
Thanks in advance!

Chris,
I'd help you out for sure if I was going to Pinball Expo since I still owe you a favor
but i'm not. If I change my mind and go, i'll certainly bring it back for you if you win it

#16978 2 years ago

Hey guys,

Hey guys,

I also got a piece from this auction without knowing it needed to be picked up the next day. Would be nice if they posted it some where, maybe they did but I didn’t find it, when it needs to be picked up. I got lucky in that my sister-in-law lives about 2 miles away and was able to help. I’m on the way there now. I think there was a phone number on the website so next time i know to call and find out first.
Good to hear you were able to get it figured out.

#16979 2 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

Halloween @ Cleveland pub in New Berlin Wisconsin

Also a Godzilla. We were there when they brought it in so we were first ones to play it there. Going to have two in there now.

#16980 2 years ago
Quoted from pinwhoo:

I also got a piece from this auction without knowing it needed to be picked up the next day. Would be nice if they posted it some where, maybe they did but I didn’t find it, when it needs to be picked up. I got lucky in that my sister-in-law lives about 2 miles away and was able to help. I’m on the way there now. I think there was a phone number on the website so next time i know to call and find out first.
Good to hear you were able to get it figured out.

It was listed on the website if you clicked through the to the auction terms.

#16981 2 years ago

Question for the MN/WI/Midwest pinheads.. Who do you go to for parts? I'd like to rebuild the flippers and replace the shooter assembly on this Gilligan's and the market has changed greatly since I was last paying attention 5 yrs ago.

Thanks!

#16982 2 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Question for the MN/WI/Midwest pinheads.. Who do you go to for parts? I'd like to rebuild the flippers and replace the shooter assembly on this Gilligan's and the market has changed greatly since I was last paying attention 5 yrs ago.
Thanks!

Pinball life seems to have better prices than Marcos, I generally use those 2 companies still.

#16983 2 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Thanks!

Pinball life or Marco Specialty

#16984 2 years ago

Awesome, those were my old go-to places, glad to hear they are others as well! Thanks guys!

#16985 2 years ago

Does TILT in Mpls have a Godzilla?

#16986 2 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

It was listed on the website if you clicked through the to the auction terms.

They buried it pretty deeply. Less than 24 hours to pick up your crap and vacate after the auction ends is pretty trashy. You should be extremely clear when you give your bidders such a short timeframe. Not just hiding it in some paragraphs hoping most suckers pay and don’t pick up so you can resell and make a buck

#16987 2 years ago

They buried it pretty deeply. Less than 24 hours to pick up your crap and vacate after the auction ends is pretty trashy. You should be extremely clear when you give your bidders such a short timeframe. Not just hiding it in some paragraphs hoping most suckers pay and don’t pick up so you can resell and make a buck

It took me over a half hour to find it while I was bidding on stuff

#16988 2 years ago

Anyone know of any Godzilla or Halloweens on site in Milwaukee. I checked pinmaps and only saw one godzilla in a trampoline park (hoping to avoid that).

#16989 2 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Yes they do.

#16990 2 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

Anyone know of any Godzilla or Halloweens on site in Milwaukee. I checked pinmaps and only saw one godzilla in a trampoline park (hoping to avoid that).

I think a couple posts above say that Cleveland Pub has both Godzilla AND Halloween right now.

#16991 2 years ago

Took me about 30 seconds to find it. Its common sense to find the auction fees and pick up window before bidding in a virtual auction. The machines for this auction are dropped off in advance and have been sitting there for two weeks - I'm sure they want them out asap so they can move on to other auctions/things.

#16992 2 years ago
Quoted from Grangeomatic:

I think a couple posts above say that Cleveland Pub has both Godzilla AND Halloween right now.

Appreciate it!

#16993 2 years ago

Both games are at Cleveland.

On Halloween the ball always (usually) gets stuck on the upper playfield alley leading from the flipper to the hole. Haven't figured out how to get it unstuck without tilting.

#16994 2 years ago
Quoted from pinwhoo:

Also a Godzilla. We were there when they brought it in so we were first ones to play it there. Going to have two in there now.

Really?? I was there last night. I was drinking and could of swear that I only saw Halloween? I wouldn't go back for Halloween but godzilla I will.

#16995 2 years ago

Garcade has Godzilla too.

#16996 2 years ago

Not sure if there are any others in the area, but we just put a godzilla pro in at Rev's bowl bar in Oshkosh, WI.

#16997 2 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

They have a Pro.

#16998 2 years ago
Quoted from kevindrives:

They have a Pro.

LE this weekend? And maybe a legends of Valhalla?

#16999 2 years ago

this became available again. didn't like the condition of the trade game offered. So it's back up available. I can bring to expo or MGC.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very rare, Metal man from spain. 100% working. All displays are LED displays (factory) and work perfectly. Some show up funny in the pics. nice condition overall. Plays 100%. ...”
2021-10-22
Burlington, WI
Archived after: 89 days
Viewed: 1176 times

#17000 2 years ago

Anyone around Madison know if Maria's bar is still open? Found it when I drove through in 2019, but I thought it was closed permanently. They had a nice collection of older pinball machines and I'd love to stop in again when I'm around this week.

There are 20,728 posts in this topic. You are on page 340 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/340?hl=badgeringbadger and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.