1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

There are 20,668 posts in this topic. You are on page 338 of 414.
#16851 2 years ago

Here's a walking dead pro local if anyone is looking!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/122057

#16852 2 years ago

Hi everyone!

Listed my Radical a few days ago but I always forget to post machines here too. Open to offers.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/121802

#16853 2 years ago

Looking to buy a MBr LE!

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Monster Bash LE”
2021-10-01
Duluth, MINNESOTA
Wanted
Archived after: 49 days
Viewed: 60 times

#16854 2 years ago

looking to move. offers?

#16856 2 years ago

Decided to sell my restored T2 if anyone is looking. PM for more details and pics - but it has a new VirtuaPin cabinet with new decals and silkscreened warning labels, new rails, lockdown bar and legs, ColorDMD, FlipperFidelity speakers, restored and cleared playfield, new plastics, rebuilt mechs, inner cab artwork, LEDs throughout, powdercoated shooter and coin door...the list goes on......

#16857 2 years ago

virtuapin cabinets are fantastic. high quality.

#16858 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:virtuapin cabinets are fantastic. high quality.

#16859 2 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

What scale cars are you running?

64th and man are they detailed. Not anything like the old days for sure.

#16860 2 years ago

Looking for a Bally 6803 board. The one I have is pretty bad and I can’t find any new reproduction. Working would be great but non working is ok if it’s not too bad.

#16861 2 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

64th and man are they detailed. Not anything like the old days for sure.

Awesome.
I have a bunch of those, some of which are pretty heavily modified.
Haven't raced them in a looong time, might have to dust them off.

#16862 2 years ago

Running our last tournament until after MGC at District 1 Brewery tonight Starting at 6 or just after if we know your gonna be a few minutes late Dave from Escape room is still having his raffle for a Stranger Things or $6000 credit from KingPin toward a new game of your choosing. $20 per ticket or 3 for $50. Drawing will be held at MGC and winner will be notified.

#16863 2 years ago

Where can I get more information about the Stranger Things raffle?

#16864 2 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I will contact Dave and see what the best way is. He will also be selling them at MGC.

#16865 2 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I can grab you a pack for the money I owe you if you want

#16866 2 years ago
Quoted from Tallon:

I can grab you a pack for the money I owe you if you want

Awesome! Please grab me a $20 ticket and I will subtract that from what you owe. Stranger things has definitely caught my interest after putting some time in it recently.

#16868 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

stranger things pro or prem?

Pro

#16869 2 years ago

Hwre is the information on the drawing:

The raffle will benefit the local chapter of Shriners.
They support 22 hospitals in total and specifically focus on getting kids to and from the hospital.
The raffle is for a new stern stranger things pinball machine or a $6,000 credit with Kingpin Games. It can be applied to a new game, a game on order, or something used.
The drawing is November 4 at MGC at 4 PM

#16870 2 years ago

Looking to trade my JP Premium 150 lifetime plays. 100% stock. Open for trades up and down…

#16871 2 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

They support 22 hospitals in total and specifically focus on getting kids to and from the hospital.
PM

Good energy and endeavor. Let me know how I can donate remotely, and participate in getting pins into the hands of charitable organizations that can serve kids and families struggling. I’m sensitive and responsive to that sort of thing.

#16872 2 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I will contact Dave and see what the best way is. He will also be selling them at MGC.

Ha, and I just announced this on our Facebook page before stopping back here and seeing this! See more info there!

#16873 2 years ago

I'm looking for suggestions on getting a game from the east coast to Minneapolis. I'd like something reliable, while trying to not break the bank. Feel free to message me direct or comment here.

Thanks in advance!

#16874 2 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

I'm looking for suggestions on getting a game from the east coast to Minneapolis. I'd like something reliable, while trying to not break the bank. Feel free to message me direct or comment here.
Thanks in advance!

Answering my own question, sorta... looks like some people on pinside (2-3yrs ago) have had luck with Michelle Bianchi with Beltmann Integrated Logistics. Can anyone share recent experiences with this company/person?

#16875 2 years ago

Are you shipping legs on or palleted? From where on the east coast?

#16876 2 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Answering my own question, sorta... looks like some people on pinside (2-3yrs ago) have had luck with Michelle Bianchi Beltmann Integrated Logistics. Can anyone share recent experiences with this company/person?

I've used her twice for pins shipped with legs on always scary but that way they can't drive a forklift through it apparently. I had my ruby red Wizard of Oz shipped up from Arizona to the Minneapolis area and not a scratch on it took about seven days.

I would use them again for sure.

#16877 2 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Are you shipping legs on or palleted? From where on the east coast?

From Philly/Jersey area. Not sure on legs yet, trying to determine the best route. Assumed legs off and wrapped was safe, but maybe not.

Quoted from Bmanpin:

I've used her twice for pins shipped with legs on always scary but that way they can't drive a forklift through it apparently. I had my ruby red Wizard of Oz shipped up from Arizona to the Minneapolis area and not a scratch on it took about seven days.
I would use them again for sure.

OK, this is great info. I may try to have them ship it with legs on. I'm assuming you have the head folded and wrapped?

Also, thank you both for the replies!

#16878 2 years ago

Im shipping 2 games shortly and have shipped a bunch in the past, the buyer always used Michele and I've palleted the games nicely. If the seller will pallet the game you can have it all nicely wrapped. Legs on errrr, hope they don't use a fork lift but they probably will and that is added scare. May have to pay the extra to get michele to white glove the game then. Easily 400-500 to ship now days.

#16879 2 years ago

Any WI locations with Godzilla yet?

#16880 2 years ago

Ye olde Pinball bug has bitten again and It looks like I will be driving from NW Minneapolis to Eastern New Jersey in the coming month or so in order to bring a game back. It'll be my minivan making the trek so really only have room for one game each way. If anyone has a need to get a game from MN to NJ (or somewhere along the line) reach out.

#16881 2 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

From Philly/Jersey area. Not sure on legs yet, trying to determine the best route. Assumed legs off and wrapped was safe, but maybe not.

OK, this is great info. I may try to have them ship it with legs on. I'm assuming you have the head folded and wrapped?
Also, thank you both for the replies!

yep wrapped with moving blankets and head was folded down and then shrink wrapped also make sure you request that they bring those cardboard corner protector things for the legs that will ensure it doesn't get scratched or give it an extra layer of protection. I worried about that game for the seven days it was on the truck but it was flawless.

#16882 2 years ago
Quoted from mr9865:

Madison Pinball said they are getting one today. They didn’t say which location though.

#16883 2 years ago
Quoted from FrankJ:

Madison Pinball said they are getting one today. They didn’t say which location though.

I/O Bar in Madison. Getting set up now.

#16884 2 years ago

Blue Moon is getting one as well.

#16885 2 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Answering my own question, sorta... looks like some people on pinside (2-3yrs ago) have had luck with Michelle Bianchi with Beltmann Integrated Logistics. Can anyone share recent experiences with this company/person?

Been about a year but I had a pin shipped from NYC to southeast Wisconsin for around $300.

#16886 2 years ago
Quoted from John_In_WI:

Been about a year but I had a pin shipped from NYC to southeast Wisconsin for around $300.

Legs on. They did a great job wrapping. Only issue was a bent leg leveler.

#16887 2 years ago

If anyone is able to bring a pin from Topeka to the Twin Cities in the near future please send me a message!

#16888 2 years ago
Quoted from mr9865:

Madison

I/o bar
Blue moon

Green bay

District 82 for a while,

#16889 2 years ago

Headed down to Milwaukee and maybe further like Chicago this weekend most likely. Maybe further if there’s a lot of interest. PM with hauling needs.

#16890 2 years ago

Going to be listing a Bally Viking soon. Has a CPR playfield and plastics, backglass is mint, cabinet is good with typical bumps. Everything works as it should. Lots of new parts. PM if interested.

#16891 2 years ago

Going to Cudahy, Wisconsin for a concert Saturday. Any place we should hit on the way back?

#16892 2 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

Headed down to Milwaukee and maybe further like Chicago this weekend most likely. Maybe further if there’s a lot of interest. PM with hauling needs.

I already asked you just a few days ago about a pin in the Indy area. But sounded like you weren’t going that way anytime soon. I’ll have to see if it’s still available if this would be in your “maybe further” category.

#16893 2 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

Going to Cudahy, Wisconsin for a concert Saturday. Any place we should hit on the way back?

I'm somewhat shocked there would be anything happening in Cudahy that's worth traveling for.

#16894 2 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

Headed down Saturday. Back up Sunday.
Have room for a few on the way down and up.

#16895 2 years ago

Anyone in the area want to unload their EHOH premium unto me? I'm on the hunt.

#16896 2 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I'm somewhat shocked there would be anything happening in Cudahy that's worth traveling for.

That's my hometown so watch it. LOL. I was wondering the same???

#16897 2 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

Anyone in the area want to unload their EHOH premium unto me? I'm on the hunt.

if you don't find one let me know, i have a few left on my 2022 allotment from Stern.

#16898 2 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

Speaking of Pinball Map and locations: we got four games back on route. St. Paul's Bark and the Bite -- a small BBQ restaurant with great brisket, hush puppies, and a full bar.
Their soft open is slated for tomorrow and their hours are currently pretty limited to start. Pop in and show them that more games would be a welcome addition to their establishment!
Right now the four games are Theatre of Magic, AFM, TWD Pro and Star Trek Pro. We will rotate games in and out of there as time goes on.
All games are $.50/play. Wash your hands after grubbing out and drop some quarters! If you notice anything broken don't hesitate to PM me.

I've stopped by a couple times since I saw this and really enjoyed my time. Super solid 4 pin lineup in a nice spacey lowkey area. Plenty of space and seating options around the pinball that's in its own space away from the bar seating and food seating area. GF and I have been pretty careful covid-wise when going out and it checks a lot of our boxes. Hasn't been super busy and it's in a big space which isn't always easy to find in St. Paul, and there is a back entrance/small patio connected to the pinball which is an added plus. The ribs have been my favorite thing so far. Recommended. Thanks for sharing!

#16899 2 years ago

Ad posted

Machine - For Sale
Viking Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Bally Viking for sale with a CPR playfield, mint backglass and lots of new parts. The cabinet is a 7.5/10 and wouldn't take too much work to get it restenciled and finished. All ...”
2021-10-10
Madison, WI
4,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 134 times

#16900 2 years ago

Let me know if you have a bm66 that you’d like to move. Thank you!

There are 20,668 posts in this topic. You are on page 338 of 414.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/338?hl=scrimmbo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.