1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

There are 20,666 posts in this topic. You are on page 334 of 414.
#16652 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Basement:

You guys expect low prices coming into Wisconsin, and high prices going out. That hasn't changed.

C’mon guys. Let’s move on…

#16653 2 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

C’mon guys. Let’s move on…

Agreed. Used to like this thread. Getting lamer all the time unfortunately

#16654 2 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Agreed. Used to like this thread. Getting lamer all the time unfortunately

It’s like whatever. Price your stuff how you want, the market will dictate what you get. Who cares. I’m not selling you my house for what is was appraised for in 2105, lol

#16655 2 years ago

Here’s one:

Machine - For Sale
Black Knight Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Solid Player’s condition Black Knight. Swemmer power driver and cpu boards. Fresh rubbers, shopped, new translite, and backglass. GI and Playfield LED’d, new drop decals. Pla...”
2021-10-05
Minneapolis, MN
2,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 1001 times

#16656 2 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

It’s like whatever. Price your stuff how you want, the market will dictate what you get. Who cares. I’m not selling you my house for what is was appraised for in 2105, lol

Woah! Are you saying the real estate market will crash in 80+ years? Are pinball machines the currency of the future?

#16657 2 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Woah! Are you saying the real estate market will crash in 80+ years? Are pinball machines the currency of the future?

See? It's easy to transpose numbers or letters. The correct spelling is "whoa."

#16658 2 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

See? It's easy to transpose numbers or letters. The correct spelling is "whoa."

Sorry to try having some fun. I guess we're only allowed to critique prices here.

That said -- I didn't transpose. Woah is actually a variant of "whoa." https://www.collinsdictionary.com/us/dictionary/english/woah

Merriam-Webster doesn't yet recognize it as a word, but that appears to be changing: https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/words-were-watching-woah-whoa-slang-definition

"In the current century, woah has continued to grow in prevalence. It's always been more common in non-US English sources, but we've spotted it in stateside magazines like The Atlantic, PC Magazine, and U.S. News & World Report, and in the nation's best newspapers, including The Denver Post, The New York Times, The Boston Globe, The Miami Herald, The Sacramento Bee, and The Kansas City Star."

#16659 2 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Sorry to try having some fun.

So was I. Not sorry though. You made fun of an actual accidental transposition. So clever! I already saw the things you quoted, when I made sure "woah" was an actual error before calling you on it. And it is an error, and it is a transposition, if not an accidental one here, as they are the right letters in the wrong order.

Errors that become common usage due to enough ignoramuses misspelling them are the worst kind of new words. Still, I only bothered criticizing "woah" because you criticized "2105."

Maybe we should start pronouncing Noah "no"?

Better outroll you, too, I guess?

#16660 2 years ago

Don't make me repost my Fathom ad.

#16661 2 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

I say go for it.... Make sure there are a metric shit-load of grammatical errors as well, I really want this thread to hit the 17,000 post mark in full stride.

#16662 2 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

Don't worry, you will be reposting it a number of times.

#16663 2 years ago

Price police , grammar police , error police....
I'll most likely get hit with off topic police.

Wisconsin is where I first had thin crust pizza and most recently a first for wood fired pizza. Most excellent for sure!!

#16664 2 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Price police , grammar police , error police....
Wisconsin is where I first had thin crust pizza and most recently a first for wood fired pizza. Most excellent for sure!!

Regional police checking in.... Sir, I am going to have to ask you to turn around and head back to Illinois. This is territory has been clearly marked......

#16665 2 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I highly doubt this.

#16667 2 years ago

I can handle the price police... but grammar police need to go. No room for that in 2021.

#16668 2 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Better than the Chad police. They play hardball.

They'll waterboard you.

LTG : )

#16669 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Better than the Chad police. They play hardball.
They'll waterboard you.
LTG : )

Chad has it going on. Looks like he may have moved his game.

#16670 2 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I miss Scrubs. It's too bad they never made a ninth season.

#16671 2 years ago

More overpriced rubbish:

#16672 2 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

More overpriced rubbish:

Machine - For Sale

FS: Lord of the Rings - HUO, No Wear, Mods, WOW!

New!
Featured!

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Up for grabs is a beautiful HUO Lord of the Rings. This is the one you are looking for! You will search long and hard to find one this pristine! There is no wear anywhere on the...”

5 hours ago

Minnetrista, MN

Vitty

The fellowship of the over-priced

#16673 2 years ago
Quoted from John_In_WI:

The fellowship of the over-priced

One overpriced ad to rule them all

#16675 2 years ago

Halloween or Ultraman sightings, anyone?

#16676 2 years ago

No sightings but I do have an extra Ultraman spot if someone wants it. CE Spot 258 through pinballstar. I’d let it go my cost on it. 2000

#16677 2 years ago

Anyone have a Star Trek Pro they want to sell?

#16678 2 years ago

Relocating to the Green Bay area soon. I knew where to find all the deals in SoCal, but everything looks pretty barren in the WI area so I know I need to adjust how I find pins. Where do most folks find deals in these parts?

#16679 2 years ago
Quoted from DParcade:

Relocating to the Green Bay area soon. I knew where to find all the deals in SoCal, but everything looks pretty barren in the WI area so I know I need to adjust how I find pins. Where do most folks find deals in these parts?

Deals in pinball? That’s a good one.

But seriously, welcome to the area. No idea if you’re a tournament player or not… but if so, you’ll have to get on the District 82 mailing list. This might just scratch any itches you have for deals with over a hundred pins to play there. Open nights occasionally for non competitive players as well I think.

#16680 2 years ago
Quoted from DParcade:

depends on what you are looking for.

we are one of the "local" distributiors for

Stern
Jersey Jack
Chicago Gaming
American Pinball
Spooky Pinball
Raw Thrills
Incredible Technologies

We also support local operators, barcades, shows, etc

Let us know what you are looking for and we can assist you

www.KingPinGames.net
[email protected]

#16681 2 years ago
Quoted from DParcade:

Wisconsinpinball is a good community. Most of us trade or sell at very reasonable prices...most of us are not looking to make money or flip LEs, just play. Some overlap of members on Pinside as well...but this place is much friendlier:

https://www.wisconsinpinball.com/

Side note: I also recommend KingpinGames, great team over there.

#16682 2 years ago
Quoted from DParcade:

Quoted from WildRover:

Wisconsinpinball is a good community. Most of us trade or sell at very reasonable prices...most of us are not looking to make money or flip LEs, just play. Some overlap of members on Pinside as well...but this place is much friendlier:

And these days, if you are looking for a ‘safe-space’ to flip your LEs or just make money on games you own without the ongoing snark:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-minnesota-for-sale-thread

#16684 2 years ago
Quoted from WildRover:

8 year olds dude

Calmer than you are.

#16685 2 years ago

Hey guys, I did create a WTB ad, but I figured I'd post here in the off chance that someone nearby has one. I'm looking for a Trip Coil assy. for a Sega Jurassic Park: Lost World, part # 515-6538-00. One of our guys was on the route trying to fix the snagger, he got a little over ambitious and ended up breaking the top plate and bending the hell out of the arm. Ei Yi Yi!

Added over 3 years ago:

Nevermind, just fabricated one.

#16686 2 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

depends on what you are looking for.
we are one of the "local" distributiors for
Stern
Jersey Jack
Chicago Gaming
American Pinball
Spooky Pinball
Raw Thrills
Incredible Technologies
We also support local operators, barcades, shows, etc
Let us know what you are looking for and we can assist you
www.KingPinGames.net
[email protected]

Quoted from WildRover:

https://www.wisconsinpinball.com/
Side note: I also recommend KingpinGames, great team over there.

This is great - thanks gents! I figured it had to be better than the craigslist wasteland I was pulling up. Looking forward to checking out District 82 too!

#16687 2 years ago

Selling my Flash. Light project Flash pinball. Overall very good condition. Playfield is very nice with a little wear. Backglass has some paint flaking but very presentable. Cabinet is very nice. A couple of bumps but color is real nice. The game has been updated to a System 7 cpu board, was a System 4 with all modifications done (not by me). I shopped the top side of the playfield. Cleaned all plastics (top left is broken), posts, pop bumper caps (put leds in them), all lights working, all switches working including drop targets. Game worked at that point. A few days later went to work on underside of pf. Turned game on. Came up with 04 in ball in play. Turned game off and on a few times to see if it was battery issue. Nope. Have manuals and coin box. Time to move on. Game is taken apart and in garage for easy loading. Have pics. $875. Located by Milwaukee.

Added over 3 years ago:

Sold

#16688 2 years ago

Had some interesting offers, but still looking for the right trade. Highest wants are Iron Maiden, Deadpool, or a very nice red Spider-Man. Open to others, so feel free to throw something out there. Thanks!

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Throwing this out as trade bait to see what shakes loose. If the right trade doesn't pop up within a few days, will entertain cash offers. HUO TMNT Pro. Has just over 1100 plays...”
2021-08-20
Plymouth, WI
Trade
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 833 times

#16689 2 years ago

Longshot perhaps..

Im in search of a back door/panel for my gottlieb jumping jack project.

#16690 2 years ago

Picked up two pins you don't see very often around here.

https://ibb.co/h73sM1M
https://ibb.co/hZqV0W1

#16691 2 years ago

Picked up two pins you don't see very often around here.
https://ibb.co/h73sM1M
https://ibb.co/hZqV0W1

Cool! Where'd you get the Spectrum!?

#16692 2 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

Cool! Where'd you get the Spectrum!?

Local guys dad used to be a route operator, one of his dads old contacts still had some pins laying around.

#16693 2 years ago

Local guys dad used to be a route operator, one of his dads old contacts still had some pins laying around.

Cool find. Congrats.

#16694 2 years ago

Is there anyone within 2hrs of Appleton that can evaluate and/or quote repair on a cracked playfield? Machine was damaged during transit and insurance wants a 2nd opinion on repair VS replace. I will may for your time.

#16695 2 years ago
Quoted from cvoissem:

Is there anyone within 2hrs of Appleton that can evaluate and/or quote repair on a cracked playfield? Machine was damaged during transit and insurance wants a 2nd opinion on repair VS replace. I will may for your time.

Would be faster to drop a link to Dropbox or something to let some of us take a look. Pretty sure you can get a quote from someone here on letterhead for the insurance

#16696 2 years ago
Quoted from cvoissem:

Www.allcastlegames.com

#16697 2 years ago
Quoted from cvoissem:

I have a delivery in green bay and sturgeon bay today. I would be coming back through Appleton probably around 130pm or so.

I can stop in and check it out. Call or text me

608-393-2299

#16698 2 years ago

A nice pro up…

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Home use JP Pro loaded with Shaker Motor, Very desirable and hard to find Tilt Topper, Custom shooter rod with real Mosquito, Mirror Blades, Red Led Mod for T-Rex's mouth, Barbasol...”
2021-08-25
Minneapolis, MN
6,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 545 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16699 2 years ago

Cheap playfield for sale:

#16700 2 years ago

Hey Vitty I sent you a pm. Thx

Quoted from Vitty:

Parts - For Sale

JJP Pirates of the Carribean (CE) Kruzman Cleared Playfield

Featured!

New “I've had a new Pirates CE playfield with Ron for a bit now and have since gotten rid of my game. It is now up for grabs at least until I get my asking price or perhaps find anothe...”

2 days ago

Minnetrista, MN

Vitty

Quoted from Vitty:

Parts - For Sale

JJP Pirates of the Carribean (CE) Kruzman Cleared Playfield

Featured!

New “I've had a new Pirates CE playfield with Ron for a bit now and have since gotten rid of my game. It is now up for grabs at least until I get my asking price or perhaps find anothe...”

2 days ago

Minnetrista, MN

Vitty

There are 20,666 posts in this topic. You are on page 334 of 414.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/334?hl=wildrover and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.