1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 332 of 415.
#16551 2 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

Speaking of Pinball Map and locations: we got four games back on route. St. Paul's Bark and the Bite -- a small BBQ restaurant with great brisket, hush puppies, and a full bar.
Their soft open is slated for tomorrow and their hours are currently pretty limited to start. Pop in and show them that more games would be a welcome addition to their establishment!
Right now the four games are Theatre of Magic, AFM, TWD Pro and Star Trek Pro. We will rotate games in and out of there as time goes on.
All games are $.50/play. Wash your hands after grubbing out and drop some quarters! If you notice anything broken don't hesitate to PM me.

I added it for you...

https://pinballmap.com/minnesota?utf8=%E2%9C%93&region=minnesota&by_location_id=16030

#16552 2 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

Speaking of Pinball Map and locations: we got four games back on route. St. Paul's Bark and the Bite -- a small BBQ restaurant with great brisket, hush puppies, and a full bar.
Their soft open is slated for tomorrow and their hours are currently pretty limited to start. Pop in and show them that more games would be a welcome addition to their establishment!
Right now the four games are Theatre of Magic, AFM, TWD Pro and Star Trek Pro. We will rotate games in and out of there as time goes on.
All games are $.50/play. Wash your hands after grubbing out and drop some quarters! If you notice anything broken don't hesitate to PM me.

That is an absolutely fantastic 4 pin lineup.

#16553 2 years ago

Free: I have an old Tektronix 2232 oscilloscope that was last used probably 4-5 years ago. Has been in storage for a while. Intermittent issues but worked for most basic stuff at the time. No guarantee for current status or if even working. Not calibrated at last use. Can’t upload pics to this forum, but if you’re interested drop me a DM or try this Dropbox link. Not interested in shipping but maybe can drop off in cities sometime?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mnj0wokfli7gbsg/oscilloscope.jpg?dl=0

#16554 2 years ago

Of course this is added one week before I move out of the neighborhood. First Arbeiter and now this. What have I done.

#16555 2 years ago

Good morning - looking for a trade if anyone is interested:

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Re-list sale fell through: Looking to sell or trade my HUO AIQ Pro. I am the 2nd owner. It has a build date of February 2021. Its in like-new condition cosmetically and works perf...”
2021-08-16
Eau Claire, WI
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 713 times

#16556 2 years ago

Going to be listing a nice condition fully working Elektra for $2200.

#16557 2 years ago

Anyone here grabbing that vector up in hibbing?

#16558 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Basement:Anyone here grabbing that vector up in hibbing?

Thats a buddy of mine... I can ask him. I thought he priced his games pretty competitive.

#16559 2 years ago

Just finished up a Judge Dredd with topper. Open for trades…listing forthcoming…

Also just in; but still going through:
High Speed
High Speed II (The Getaway)
Another Black Knight
And Black Knight 2

Pm with interest on trades.

Next Road Adventure:
Wednesday 8/11 Minneapolis to Des Moines to Sioux Falls and back to Minneapolis if there are any hauling needs up or down that general route.
There’s an outside chance I hit Fargo after Souix Falls, then back to Minneapolis.

Happy pinning, bros.

#16560 2 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

Just finished up a Judge Dredd with topper. Open for trades…listing forthcoming…
High Speed
Another Black Knight
And Black Knight 2
Next Road Adventure:
Wednesday 8/11 Minneapolis to Des Moines to Sioux Falls and back to Minneapolis if there are any hauling needs up or down that general route.
There’s an outside chance I hit Fargo after Souix Falls, then back to Minneapolis.
Happy pinning, bros.

I have a cabaret pacman fs that could possibly be on the way if you're heading up I-29 from Sioux Falls.

#16561 2 years ago

Once you say "Black Knight Sword of Rage"...I'm in!

#16562 2 years ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Once you say "Black Knight Sword of Rage"...I'm in!

How about a solid IJ with new decals and incredible playfield; that’s on deck to be finished Tuesday?

Doesn’t Jason_Jehosaphat have one? Maybe hit him up; I could always extract it and deliver it your way if it’s still FS.

#16563 2 years ago

He had that premium but found a buyer. I had one for a week (I was just the mule in said transaction) but fell in love with it. Top 10 game for me now

#16564 2 years ago

Jason bought that from me. It now resides 15 miles east of me.

#16565 2 years ago

Have a nice Zepp LE for sale

#16566 2 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

High Speed
Another Black Knight
And Black Knight 2
Next Road Adventure:
Happy pinning, bros.

How many miles so far in 2021? Lots of driven man!

#16567 2 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

Nice, loved their BBQ before their place in that Minneapolis grocery store burned down, this just gives me another excuse to stop in

#16568 2 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Have a nice Zepp LE for sale

Machine - For Sale

Led Zeppelin (LE) #2 - Topper/Shooter/Powder Awesome!

Featured!

As new - New out of box (first owner) “Up for sale is my Stern Led Zeppelin Limited Edition. It is #2 of 500. Game is in wonderful condition and has a brand new Stern populated playfield installed with only 75 games pla...”

3 days ago

Minnetrista, MN

Vitty

Good lord this is tempting at that price!!!

#16569 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballplusMN:

How many miles so far in 2021? Lots of driven man!

I have to be at 150k

#16570 2 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

I have to be at 150k

You are the new Road Warrior.

#16571 2 years ago

Attention competitive tournament players: I’m having a home tourney (complete with IFPA points and decent cash prizes) on Aug 28th at my house. I was initially full at 32 registrants, but had 3-4 cancellations when it came time to pay the entry fee so now I am opening it back up to fill the last few spots. It’s $45 to enter (due at time of registration)… Matchplay all day from 9am to approx 10pm with a lunch and dinner break… will be having game banks of 3 pins each attempting to mimic Pinburgh style rounds that I miss so much.

If you’re interested send me a PM and I’ll get you more detailed information and the link for registration. Games will be most of the ones in my collection, with a few borrowed EM’s and SS from a friend to help fill the banks.

#16572 2 years ago

anyone know of a Gilligans or Jetsons for sale or to play locally in the twin cities?

Thanks!

#16573 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Attention competitive tournament players: I’m having a home tourney (complete with IFPA points and decent cash prizes) on Aug 28th at my house. I was initially full at 32 registrants, but had 3-4 cancellations when it came time to pay the entry fee so now I am opening it back up to fill the last few spots. It’s $45 to enter (due at time of registration)… Matchplay all day from 9am to approx 10pm with a lunch and dinner break… will be having game banks of 3 pins each attempting to mimic Pinburgh style rounds that I miss so much.
If you’re interested send me a PM and I’ll get you more detailed information and the link for registration. Games will be most of the ones in my collection, with a few borrowed EM’s and SS from a friend to help fill the banks.

Will there be any Shasta or cold cuts?

#16574 2 years ago

Anyone want a set of pinstadiums for $75? You'll need to supply your own strip of magnets for the cabinet. Not really looking to ship, more of a local deal.

These are several years old I believe, but are working.

Edit: going to make an ad so I can donate to pinside if they sell..

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/118997

Edit edit: sale pending, thanks.

#16575 2 years ago
Quoted from gutz:

I have a cabaret pacman fs that could possibly be on the way if you're heading up I-29 from Sioux Falls.

Other - For Sale
“Nice factory pacman cabaret from the 80s. This is the smaller upright size and it can fit about anywhere. 100% working. Coin door is complete and setup for quarter play. Machine ca...”
2021-08-09
Aurora, SD
1,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 60 times

#16576 2 years ago

Is anyone going to 2d con? Anyone thinking of bringing pinballs?
https://pinside.com/pinball/events/2d-con-2021

Sounds like it a MN based mgc.

#16577 2 years ago

Just a heads up. D1 in Stevens Point is having a tournament tomorrow 8-11-21 celebrating the release of our Wedge Head beer. Every legal player at the tournament will receive a can to take home and enjoy. No entry fee, coin drop only.

#16578 2 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Is anyone going to 2d con? Anyone thinking of bringing pinballs?
https://pinside.com/pinball/events/2d-con-2021
Sounds like it a MN based mgc.

Going for my second year (first went 2019, didn't happen last year). Pretty good arcade selection, pinball was a bit lacking but still a good mix of 2-3 machines per era, but they're making an effort to get more people to bring in their games. I believe anyone who brings in a machine gets a free VIP ticket and entry into a private pinball tournament specific to people who bring in their machines. I'd love to bring one of mine, but don't have a car big enough.

Hard to compare to MGC as I haven't been there, but pinball isn't the main focus. The gaming hall was split pretty evenly across tabletop games, console/PC games, vendors, and arcade, with a row of about 10 or so pinball machines. I spent most of my weekend going between games of pinball and Pathfinder.

VIP ticket got me access to the roped off three hour VIP "party" area Friday night, which had all the pinball machines and a row of arcade machines in it as well as a set of battletech pods from Fallout Shelter Arcade in Minneapolis that were free to use through the event.

They had a tournament in 2019, Had maybe 10 people for a strike tournament. They gave out translites to everyone who entered (which reminds me, I still need to frame the Iron Maiden one I got). This year it's apparently an IFPA sanctioned event, and they're covering the entry fee. No idea on prizes, if any.

Here's the last pinball list I saw from their Discord server:

Virtual Multipin (hopefully not the same one that was in last time, super laggy and no one played it more than once)
PC Multimorphic modular
Metallica
F-14 Tomcat
Hotwheels
Led Zepplin
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Guns and Roses
Avengers: Infinity Quest
Mandalorian
Lethal Weapon 3
Jurassic Park
Houdini
Triple Action
High Hand

#16579 2 years ago

2DCon didn't seem enough like Midwest Gaming Classic for me to go. I already hit up Classic Gaming Fest less than a month ago, so I'm good for cons for awhile. 2DCon seemed to pull more from CONvergence(yuck) and not as much from Portland Retrogaming Expo. And I don't do downtown Minneapolis.

#16580 2 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

2DCon didn't seem enough like Midwest Gaming Classic for me to go. I already hit up Classic Gaming Fest less than a month ago, so I'm good for cons for awhile. 2DCon seemed to pull more from CONvergence(yuck) and not as much from Portland Retrogaming Expo. And I don't do downtown Minneapolis.

I brought a machine last year. Load in and out was challenging. After unloading, there is no where free to park and the larger trucks unloading 100s of monitors for all the gaming stations is parked there a long time. In my opinion, was not worth it.

#16581 2 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

You're not wrong. It's a convention with pinball, not a pinball convention. If you're going only intending to play pinball, you'll get bored before the day's over

#16582 2 years ago
Quoted from BadgeringBadger:

Going for my second year (first went 2019, didn't happen last year). Pretty good arcade selection, pinball was a bit lacking but still a good mix of 2-3 machines per era, but they're making an effort to get more people to bring in their games. I believe anyone who brings in a machine gets a free VIP ticket and entry into a private pinball tournament specific to people who bring in their machines. I'd love to bring one of mine, but don't have a car big enough.
Hard to compare to MGC as I haven't been there, but pinball isn't the main focus. The gaming hall was split pretty evenly across tabletop games, console/PC games, vendors, and arcade, with a row of about 10 or so pinball machines. I spent most of my weekend going between games of pinball and Pathfinder.
VIP ticket got me access to the roped off three hour VIP "party" area Friday night, which had all the pinball machines and a row of arcade machines in it as well as a set of battletech pods from Fallout Shelter Arcade in Minneapolis that were free to use through the event.
They had a tournament in 2019, Had maybe 10 people for a strike tournament. They gave out translites to everyone who entered (which reminds me, I still need to frame the Iron Maiden one I got). This year it's apparently an IFPA sanctioned event, and they're covering the entry fee. No idea on prizes, if any.
Here's the last pinball list I saw from their Discord server:
Virtual Multipin (hopefully not the same one that was in last time, super laggy and no one played it more than once)
PC Multimorphic modular
Metallica
F-14 Tomcat
Hotwheels
Led Zepplin
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Guns and Roses
Avengers: Infinity Quest
Mandalorian
Lethal Weapon 3
Jurassic Park
Houdini
Triple Action
High Hand

I didn't even know about it until SevenEightyRacer told me. It isn't as big as MGC for sure, but it sounds like a similar style/theme. I want to say the push this year is more pinball, however as mgc, a lot of those are attendees bringing games. The more pins the merrier!

Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

I brought a machine last year. Load in and out was challenging. After unloading, there is no where free to park and the larger trucks unloading 100s of monitors for all the gaming stations is parked there a long time. In my opinion, was not worth it.

Ah yeah, mgc's new location I heard could be annoynig depending on load in/out time. It is a factor when you bring or buy games

Quoted from BadgeringBadger:

You're not wrong. It's a convention with pinball, not a pinball convention. If you're going only intending to play pinball, you'll get bored before the day's over

They have to start somewhere, and hopefully it gets better and bigger for pinball each time. I know they want to do more pinball, but like MGC if attendees don't help and bring anything, it is hard to grow it.

#16583 2 years ago

Twin Cities Metro collectors:
Planning to go to Expo', anyone?
Also planning to do a little shopping/touring at Pinball Life?
If so, and if you have the room in your vehicle, I would pay you a fair sum to bring home a sheet of playfield glass.
Still need a sheet of widebody glass to finish my project.
Thanks.

#16584 2 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Twin Cities Metro collectors:
Planning to go to Expo', anyone?
Also planning to do a little shopping/touring at Pinball Life?
If so, and if you have the room in your vehicle, I would pay you a fair sum to bring home a sheet of playfield glass.
Still need a sheet of widebody glass to finish my project.
Thanks.

What's wrong with the $50 sheet from summit?

#16585 2 years ago

JP pro posts 1400, but only 400 “completed” Games. Mirror blades, Brobra stadiums, shaker, Tex Rex mouth led, flawless, ohh, and that super bad-ass proud to plug Tilt JP topper in super high demand. Pm. Peace bros. Open for trades.

#16586 2 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

JP pro posts 1400

You're posting JP pro for 1400?! I'll take it!!!!

#16587 2 years ago

Looking to fill the last spot in my gameroom. Looking for No Fear, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Baywatch or X-files in Wisconsin or over into the Twin Cities. Thanks!

#16589 2 years ago

I requested a large volume quote for pinball glass, so hopefully I can sell these close to cost at the old pinball warehouse prices.

#16590 2 years ago

If I go through with the buy, standard glass will be $35 and widebody glass will be $40

#16591 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Basement:

If I go through with the buy, standard glass will be $35 and widebody glass will be $40

Mark me up for 5 standard and 3 widebody.

#16592 2 years ago

If you do any of the super wide body like Stellar Wars, future spa etc I’d take a few sheets

#16593 2 years ago

What's wrong with the $50 sheet from summit?

I spoke to Andy at Summit Glass and Mirror and his quote was $75, not $50.
Thanks though for the suggestion

#16594 2 years ago

Maybe its just me, but even at a $25 difference is it worth getting multiple people involved in a cross country road trip that you will reimburse them for - for one piece of playfield glass?

#16595 2 years ago

Stranger things premium uv kit, art blades, custom illuminated shooter, shaker.
JP pro with hard to get tilt topper, mirror blades, shaker, trex mod
Both hou with around 1500 plays.
Also have Bk2k
High speed
The getaway
Bk
JD
T2
Demo man

#16596 2 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

Stranger things premium
JP pro with hard to get tilt topper
Both hou with around 1500 plays.
Also have Bk2k
High speed
The getaway
Bk
JD
T2
Demo man

way too nice of games, where are all the lethal weapon 3 condition project games?

#16597 2 years ago

way too nice of games, where are all the lethal weapon 3 condition project games?

lol, I just can’t go there. You are the best bottom feeder of all

#16598 2 years ago

Let me know if you have a Beatles you might sell or trade. Thank you.

#16599 2 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

lol, I just can’t go there. You are the best bottom feeder of all

My Indiana Jones is actually coming along nicely. I think I can power up the logic, dmd, and maybe sound next week. Playfield is actually going faster than I thought with hard to find parts not so hard to find.

#16600 2 years ago

My Indiana Jones is actually coming along nicely.

Build a PTC from scratch and I'll be impressed.

LTG : )

There are 20,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 332 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/332?hl=pinball_basement and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.