1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 331 of 415.
#16501 2 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

And of course having a very memorable plate makes me nervous about future retaliations for god knows what out of the blue.

So you're not just abrasive on Pinside?

#16502 2 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Elvis is pending sold. I sent out 1 message outside of this one and he has it on hold.

Elvis has left the building.

#16503 2 years ago
Quoted from A_Bord:

I'm in Green Bay for the week (or two). Looking for a project Spanish Eyes or other middle pop EM game in NE or central Wisc.

Congrats on your new Spanish Eyes. I hope you and your family enjoy it as much as mine did.

#16504 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

So you're not just abrasive on Pinside?

How is that comment not abrasive? Hypocritical much? Thought we were all friends here.

I have little patience for fools. If you find that abrasive, what does that say about you?

#16505 2 years ago

I never said I wasn't abrasive. I'm abrasive as fuck sometimes. Just ask Hilton. How is me asking you if you are abrasive outside of Pinside hypocritical?

#16506 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

I never said I wasn't abrasive. I'm abrasive as fuck sometimes. Just ask Hilton. How is me asking you if you are abrasive outside of Pinside hypocritical?

Do you still beat your wife? Yes or no.

Isn't answering impertinent questions fun?

#16507 2 years ago

If CL had a forum….

#16508 2 years ago
Quoted from EJS:

If CL had a forum….

It does. Lower left side. Discussion Forums.

LTG : )

#16509 2 years ago

Do you still beat your wife? Yes or no.

And you say future retaliations come out of the blue. No wonder you have change your plates.

#16510 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

And you say future retaliations come out of the blue. No wonder you have change your plates.

Didn't say they "do." Also never said I did anything to cause them, beyond driving a new looking Audi. Scratching my head just how to go about being an "abrasive" driver in the first place. The wife beating classic is well known as a gotcha question, just like the one he asked me to start all this off. After me being nice about letting my plate go!

Folks, Ken thinks me ribbing UFO and ghost believers is abrasive. I think it's hilarious. But he went for the cheap shot here of all places and I wasn't taking it lying down.

Ken, okay, was I supposed to say I drive like a dick or what? I come from a poor family, we never drove anything but old used cars, so I noticed pretty quickly when I got the Q5 that any little whoopsie that we all make driving is considered a deliberate asshole move when you're driving a new luxury car, possibly especially so if it's an Audi from what I hear. And I'm getting old, I don't need to worry, like old people tend to do, about someone remembering my plate after I was in their way or whatever once. And I already conceded that it was probably paranoia!

My fault due to TMI, sorry everyone.

#16511 2 years ago

You two done now?

Let’s move on or just message each other privately. I come on Pinside to generally read about pinball not listen to the two of you quarrel.

DanQverymuch
PinballKen

#16512 2 years ago
Quoted from FrankJ:

Congrats on your new Spanish Eyes. I hope you and your family enjoy it as much as mine did.

Thanks, @frankj! It was a pleasure meeting you. The game was an instant favorite.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ACYu7yCYyt7v3Fav6

#16513 2 years ago

If any of you fellow Wisconsinites are interested, I am thinking it may be time to let my personalized license plate go, I've had it for 30 years.

What does it say?

PINBALL

Yes you can "transfer" them. You write up a letter telling W DOT that you are giving PINBALL to whomever. They then take that to DOT and apply. I've done the reverse a couple times.

I do this with aircraft tail numbers as well. If anyone is interested, I have the rights to N1265... Like 1265 Lombardi....

#16514 2 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

I come on Pinside to generally read about pinball not listen to the two of you quarrel.

Hold on now… what about those of us who come for the fights?

#16515 2 years ago

Putting up a nice looking Demo man soon. Has a very nice playfield, premium LEDs, shopped and ready. Pm with interest.

#16516 2 years ago

Also headed to Milwaukee area from Minneapolis Saturday. PM with hauling needs up and down 94.

#16517 2 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

Putting up a nice looking Demo man soon. Has a very nice playfield, premium LEDs, shopped and ready. Pm with interest.

Happy to hear it worked out.

#16518 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

Happy to hear it worked out.

It’s nice to have friends on the ground in various places to help when I get jammed up. This community has been good to me, and I’m grateful for that.

#16519 2 years ago
Quoted from gordonshumway:

Yes you can "transfer" them. You write up a letter telling W DOT that you are giving PINBALL to whomever. They then take that to DOT and apply. I've done the reverse a couple times.
I do this with aircraft tail numbers as well. If anyone is interested, I have the rights to N1265... Like 1265 Lombardi....

Interesting, I couldn't find anything about any such process online. Thanks!

Okay, so who wants it? And how badly?

Remuneration would be a good enough reason to give it up, forget what I said about fear of road rage. And by the way, I'm generally an excellent, courteous driver... When your wife dies in a freeway accident, it tempers your own driving henceforth.

#16520 2 years ago

I’m going to selling some arcade games out of my parents basement from back in the day!

Located in Rochester MN

Road blasters $750
Twin eagle $250
Aero fighters $250

Gottlieb Monte Carlo - $1500 - coming soon as well.

Let me know if interested. Or let me know if these prices are way to high or way to low. I should have pics soon.

#16521 2 years ago

I've got some project games I looking to move along.

2 Sinbad SS
Genesis
Skylab EM

Let me know if you're in the mood for some projects.

#16522 2 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

2 Sinbad EMs
Genesis
Skylab

PM me with some more info please. Would like to add these to our lineup for our open houses.

#16523 2 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

2 Sinbad EMs
Genesis
Skylab

I would be interested in one Sinbad.

#16524 2 years ago

Just posted an AFMr Special i got recently. She's a beaut, I just go through games quickly sometimes...more of a player than a collector!

#16525 2 years ago

Apologize - the Sinbads are solid state machines, not EMs.

The Genesis is pretty decent - will need some board work.
Skylab is complete, will need some pf work (insert popping out)
Sinbads are decent, pfs are good - I was going to combine them into one but plans changed.

Looking for one person to take the lot... $2,500 for all 4. All pieces/parts look to be there.

Here is a link to the photos.

https://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2422&p=21591#p21591

#16526 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Did they temper it for you ?
LTG : )

Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Thanks, Tim. I will look into it. What thickness did you specify?

It was tempered and has worked very weill in my STTNG.
The dimensions are: 43" x 23-3/4" - 3/16" thick

#16527 2 years ago

ColorDMD group buy, anyone?

As much as it pains me to spend more than $400 on a display, I'm going to bite the bullet and buy a LCD ColorDMD for my latest project.

If there are two other pinheads in the Twin Cities Metro area who were also planning to buy a ColorDMD, can we make it a threesome and get free shipping? That's how they do it over there at ColorDMD - Buy Three, Shipping's Free! Shipping to this region, according to their calculator, is $16. If we were each buying them separately, we would collectively be spending $48 on shipping. It may not seem like a huge savings, but given the cost of the display, every bit helps.

Maybe the delivery part of this plan will make it more of a hassle than it's worth, but I'm throwing it out there. I would certainly be willing to deliver your display to you if you're not too far from Minneapolis.

Please PM me if you want to discuss it.

#16528 2 years ago

I know this isnt klov, but Anybody got a phoenix arcade for sale?

#16529 2 years ago
Quoted from TimBoch:

It was tempered and has worked very weill in my STTNG.
The dimensions are: 43" x 23-3/4" - 3/16" thick

Thanks. I called Summit Glass and Mirror and left a message twice last week. No response. I described what I was after. Perhaps he's not keen on cutting a single piece of glass. I will try a third time tomorrow.

#16530 2 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Thanks. I called Summit Glass and Mirror and left a message twice last week. No response. I described what I was after. Perhaps he's not keen on cutting a single piece of glass. I will try a third time tomorrow.

You know anyone coming this way from chicago? $15 a sheet for widebody picked up at pinball life.

https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=LOGO-08-7028-1_pu

#16531 2 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

2 Sinbad SS
Genesis
Skylab EM

These are spoken for at this time. Thanks.

#16532 2 years ago

Looking to shake things up. Would prefer a trade. Newer Sterns or JJP games. Will also trade/sell for cash/gold/silver.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “First owner GnR Collectors Edition #66. 260 plays. No issues. I've gone through and installed the updated posts and the PETG clear washers. Playfield looks perfect. I'm happy ...”
2021-07-28
Sioux Falls, SD
20,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 185 times

#16533 2 years ago

Anyone looking for a Mando?

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Brand new Mandalorian LE. 134 plays. I'd prefer to trade this machine, but will sell outright as well. Check out my wish list to see what I'm looking for. If you have a game no...”
2021-07-29
Sioux Falls, SD
11,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 347 times

#16534 2 years ago

Headed to Milwaukee area from Minneapolis, arriving tomorrow (Friday) afternoon if there are hauling needs up and down. PM with interest.

#16535 2 years ago

I’m looking for a Stranger Things premium. I know some pros are coming and are available to order, but I’d prefer a premium. If any one has one they would like to move, let me know. Thanks!

#16536 2 years ago

Great game. I was an initial owner and was put off at launch by code and the damn TK mech not working. Fast forward to now and the code rocks and thanks to adjustments, new ramp parts, and pinmonks flipper fans, this game is amazing!!

Quoted from Krupps4:

I’m looking for a Stranger Things premium. I know some pros are coming and are available to order, but I’d prefer a premium. If any one has one they would like to move, let me know. Thanks!

#16537 2 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Great game. I was an initial owner and was put off at launch by code and the damn TK mech not working. Fast forward to now and the code rocks and thanks to adjustments, new ramp parts, and pinmonks flipper fans, this game is amazing!!

That’s what I’m hearing as well. I played it a bit in a league pre COVID and had a great time with it. The premiums are no where to be found. I actually gave up on the premium and ordered a NIB pro today for delivery in September. The TK mech didn’t work well when I played it in the league so I don’t care about losing that with the pro. The projector on the other hand seems really cool. With that being said, I don’t think there is a big gap between the premium and pro on Stranger Things.

#16538 2 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

That’s what I’m hearing as well. I played it a bit in a league pre COVID and had a great time with it. The premiums are no where to be found. I actually gave up on the premium and ordered a NIB pro today for delivery in September. The TK mech didn’t work well when I played it in the league so I don’t care about losing that with the pro. The projector on the other hand seems really cool. With that being said, I don’t think there is a big gap between the premium and pro on Stranger Things.

Yeah, I think the pro plays better or the same if you disable the TK lock. The projector is very cool but but I didn’t even know the demo moved different between the two.

Strange trajectory on this game because the mechs and code turned me off at first and now it’s pretty great. You will really enjoy the pro but make sure to also preorder a UV kit or you may never get one.

#16539 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

make sure to also preorder a UV kit or you may never get one.

Yes. I’m on the UV kit. I have a topper and the stern shooter knob as well. Everything seems scarce these days!

#16540 2 years ago

Hey, I’m heading up to Door County later this week. There used to be a few spots to play pinball there, but I’m not seeing much on the map anymore.
Any pointers on where to play a few games?

Thanks,
Jeff

#16541 2 years ago
Quoted from Grangeomatic:

Hey, I’m heading up to Door County later this week. There used to be a few spots to play pinball there, but I’m not seeing much on the map anymore.
Thanks,
Jeff

No pinball pointers but have some Wild Tomato pizza for me please!

#16542 2 years ago

Deleted

#16543 2 years ago

Anyone interested in a CPR BSD backglass?

Comes complete with trim.

$250.

No shipping.

#16544 2 years ago

Will probably be posting my HUO TMNT pro later today. Looking for trade ideas first. Has 1100 plays, but the playfield was replaced less than 200 plays ago (original was grainy, new is beautiful), so it is basically as new. No issues or flaws. Has Tilt Grapics art blades and button surround, otherwise stock. Would hope to find a Deadpool, Mando, Maiden, Spiderman, etc. Probably pro level straight trade, but may consider +/-$. Could include Jolly Joker roll-down machine in a 2-for-1. Let me know if you are interested.

#16545 2 years ago
Quoted from WildRover:

No pinball pointers but have some Wild Tomato pizza for me please!

Wild Tomato is definitely on the list!
There was a go kart place that had some junky games, a bar that had 6-7 games a few years ago. Now I'm seeing basically nothing.

#16546 2 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Anyone interested in a CPR BSD backglass?
Comes complete with trim.
$250.
No shipping.

I'll look at it tomorrow if it's still available. But honestly, unless the "trim" that it comes with is a complete restored BSD pin, I'm probably going to sit tight and wait.

#16547 2 years ago

Trekking to Des Moines tomorrow if there are hauling needs up/down. PM me.

#16548 2 years ago
Quoted from Grangeomatic:

Thanks,
Jeff

When I travel, I use an app called “Pinball Map” all the time to find places that have machines. It’s been fairly accurate so far.

#16549 2 years ago

You know, I kind of forgot about the Pinball Map app and was just using Pinside's map. Thanks for the reminder.
Interesting that they don't really match, and now I've got a couple places to check out.

#16550 2 years ago

Speaking of Pinball Map and locations: we got four games back on route. St. Paul's Bark and the Bite -- a small BBQ restaurant with great brisket, hush puppies, and a full bar.

Their soft open is slated for tomorrow and their hours are currently pretty limited to start. Pop in and show them that more games would be a welcome addition to their establishment!

Right now the four games are Theatre of Magic, AFM, TWD Pro and Star Trek Pro. We will rotate games in and out of there as time goes on.

All games are $.50/play. Wash your hands after grubbing out and drop some quarters! If you notice anything broken don't hesitate to PM me.

There are 20,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 331 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/331?hl=aaav8r and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.