1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 330 of 415.
#16451 2 years ago

Looking to buy a Mustang Premium or LE. My son and I are going through a car phase right now.

#16452 2 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Wanted: Widebody Glass
Good, scratch-free used sheet of playfield glass in the Twin Cities Metro, anyone?

I had Summit Glass and Mirror make me a piece for my STTNG. It was about $57. Very convinient for the south metro.

http://www.summitglassandmirror.com/

#16453 2 years ago
Quoted from TimBoch:

I had Summit Glass and Mirror make me a piece for my STTNG. It was about $57. Very convinient for the south metro.

Did they temper it for you ?

LTG : )

#16454 2 years ago

Wanted:

Good/used Fliptronics driver board for TZ.
OEM (A-15472) or Rottendog (FLP892) is fine.

Thanks.

#16455 2 years ago
Quoted from TimBoch:

Thanks, Tim. I will look into it. What thickness did you specify?

#16456 2 years ago

Thanks, Tim. I will look into it. What thickness did you specify?

Be sure it's tempered. Worst case scenario you have a bunch of little kibbles to vacuum up. If not tempered, the sharp edges will gouge the playfield severely if the glass is ever broken.

#16457 2 years ago

Looking for a nice BKSOR Pro or Premium…let me know!

#16458 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Be sure it's tempered. Worst case scenario you have a bunch of little kibbles to vacuum up. If not tempered, the sharp edges will gouge the playfield severely if the glass is ever broken.

Or your arms and legs....

#16459 2 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Or your arms and legs....

They'll grow back.

#16460 2 years ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Agreed, some of the recent craigslist ads are atrocious. At least I know who not to hire as a sales engineer.
If anyone knows of a normal priced ST Pro or Premium/LE...please let me know

If the thought of a Mando Prem keeps haunting me, I'll definitely give you a shout! (My ST Pro w/ColorDMD)

#16461 2 years ago

Wanted: Fliptronics Driver Board For TZ

New or used, OEM or reproduction.
Just working and within 30 miles of Minneapolis.

Thanks.

#16462 2 years ago

Doing a Unofficial Mando Party with the Pro and LE at the Blue Moon Bar in Madison Saturday. Open qualifying 1 to 3 with a playoff after Three. Tapping some real whales from Central Waters including Black Gold, Black Gold Rye, and two of their Anniversary Beers. Pulled some Bottles from the cellar for prize support as well.

Would Recommend using an Uber

Pics: https://www.facebook.com/CraftBeerPinballLeague/

#16463 2 years ago

Wanted: Fliptronics Driver Board For TZ
New or used, OEM or reproduction.
Just working and within 30 miles of Minneapolis.
Thanks.

Get with Charlie, and buy a board. It’s tough for most of us to lend out parts, plus what if you have bad voltage and fry our working stuff. If you find out it’s not the board, I’ll buy it from you (the board that is).

#16464 2 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I still have 4 games for sale, I will do package deals on any combination or all of the games I have listed.

Machine - For Sale

Paragon

Fully restored (full original status) “A really good Paragon, I restored stenciled and clear coated the cabinet. New legs, side rails and other new parts. Perfect inside and out. NOS clear coated playfield, many new par...”

12 days ago

Elkhorn, WI

4,500 (OBO)

trilogybeer

Machine - For Sale

Fun Park

Partially shopped/refurbished “Cleaned throughout, new rubbers and bulbs. Fully working. Playfield is decent. Cabinet is solid but shows it’s age. Back glass is really nice.”

12 days ago

Elkhorn, WI

trilogybeer

Machine - For Sale

Trilogy Brewing Co.

Functional - needs minor work “I am selling the original, one of a kind Trilogy Brewing co pinball. To my knowledge this is the first pinball machine to dispense beer. It is a homebrew retheme of Bally Star Trek...”

21 days ago

Elkhorn, WI

trilogybeer

Machine - For Sale

Swing-Along

Partially restored (almost original) “Almost complete project”

12 days ago

Elkhorn, WI

Would love that Paragon. Just beautiful!

trilogybeer

Would Love that Paragon. Just beautiful!

#16465 2 years ago

Just got my p3!!! F ya!

#16466 2 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

Get with Charlie, and buy a board. It’s tough for most of us to lend out parts, plus what if you have bad voltage and fry our working stuff. If you find out it’s not the board, I’ll buy it from you (the board that is).

Solid advice. If you don't need it, you can always cart around a spare.

#16467 2 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

I believe that's what I'm trying to do. You'll notice my Wanted ad no longer reads "borrow."

#16468 2 years ago

Still looking for a Lord of the Rings!

#16469 2 years ago

Does someone have some underwear to spare? I’m looking to test how well it streaks. I promise to give it back.
Or do you recommend I go buy some to test on my own?

#16470 2 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

Does someone have some underwear to spare? I’m looking to test how well it streaks. I promise to give it back.

Define ‘some’…

#16471 2 years ago

Why would you need underwear to streak?

#16472 2 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

He doesn't want to streak his own.

#16473 2 years ago

Why not just buy the Homepin one from PBL, it's under $100 right?

#16474 2 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

And all this time I thought the whole point of streaking was NO underwear? That would have been nice to know YESTERDAY!!!

#16475 2 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Would Love that Paragon. Just beautiful!

It is even nicer in person.

#16476 2 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

He's looking for someone to sell it to him, per his last post. Don't need to be a knob about it.

Jason, post a WTB ad in the Marketplace. You'll have to pay shipping likely, but as others have mentioned, there are other retail sources where you can get one.

#16477 2 years ago

Sensitivity abounds… and thus, humor is dead.

#16478 2 years ago

Pin-ballin' on a budget!

#16479 2 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

I thought you were only interested in socks?

#16480 2 years ago
Quoted from EJS:

I thought you were only interested in socks?

I actually just want to browse your stuff, smell them, and caress them. I’ll come over with the cover of actually wanting to buy, but I’m really looking for a free smell. There you go, this jig is up! And yes, my coffee has been pissed in many times….

#16481 2 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

I actually just want to browse your stuff, smell them, and caress them. I’ll come over with the cover of actually wanting to buy, but I’m really looking for a free smell. There you go, this jig is up! And yes, my coffee has been pissed in many times….

#16482 2 years ago

To change the subject, who would like to smell and caress a nice Elvis in the privacy of their.own gameroom?

#16483 2 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

To change the subject, who would like to smell and caress a nice Elvis in the privacy of their.own gameroom?

He's probably decomposed by now. No thanks.

#16484 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

He's probably decomposed by now. No thanks.

You can fix anything LTG.

#16485 2 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

He's looking for someone to sell it to him, per his last post. Don't need to be a knob about it.

He's not. Him and Jason are friends. And Jason's posts, emails, texts, etc. etc. have bounced around from borrowing one to buying one.

Sometimes it's hard to keep up.

#16486 2 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

You can fix anything LTG.

Well, I suppose clear coat would fix him right up. Dunk him in. Dry. Mount on roller skates. He'd be the life of the party. You could rent him out too.

#16487 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Well, I suppose clear coat would fix him right up. Dunk him in. Dry. Mount on roller skates. He'd be the life of the party. You could rent him out too.

Some think he never died and just went into hiding.

#16488 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

He's not. Him and Jason are friends. And Jason's posts, emails, texts, etc. etc. have bounced around from borrowing one to buying one.
Sometimes it's hard to keep up.

Cool. I'll keep my thoughts to myself then

#16489 2 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Cool. I'll keep my thoughts to myself then

That's okay. Sticking up for someone is always good. Brobra understands.

#16490 2 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Elvis is pending sold. I sent out 1 message outside of this one and he has it on hold.

#16491 2 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Elvis is pending sold.

Somebody is going to get a good Steve Ritchie game !

#16492 2 years ago

Speaking of Ritchie, whos got a tasty BKSOR for sale?

#16493 2 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

100%

But you can smell my socks for free anytime so no need to beat me up on price.
I'm usually off work by 5 and thats when they are the most potent.

#16494 2 years ago

#16495 2 years ago

Should be listing a brand new looking Demo Man with Premium LEDs this week if anyone is looking. I’d consider trades too. Thank you in advance.

#16496 2 years ago

Listed my Big Lebowski:

#16497 2 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Listed my Big Lebowski:

Didn't like it, or just want a change?

#16498 2 years ago

Need to pare down to 5 pins and really like my JJPs and have a hard time moving any of them. Zepp LE value is currently in the downswing as happens with some sterns prior to a rocket up so I don’t want to move that just yet. Leaves stranger things and Lebowski and stranger things gets the nod. That said Lebowski is awesome!

#16499 2 years ago

If any of you fellow Wisconsinites are interested, I am thinking it may be time to let my personalized license plate go, I've had it for 30 years.

What does it say?

PINBALL

So as I understand it, there is no way to "give" it to someone in particular. When I renew and change back to "modesty" plates (as opposed to "vanity" ), the plate will go to the next person to request it.

It needs renewing in October. If someone wants to try and coordinate our individual renewal requests to better their odds, hit me up and we can try to time it so yours goes through soon after mine. Not a sure thing, but if you were to renew before me, it wouldn't work for sure!

With everything online now, we could probably narrow it down to a couple days and create really good odds, I would think. Unless the old plate still isn't released until the next month, hadn't thought of that. Someone really interested could call down to Madison and try to find out.

Why not keep it, you ask? Well, I'm twice as old now, and driving an Audi I get enough crap from drivers who of course have no idea that I'm not rich, I bought it with settlement money from my wife's wrongful death suit. Doesn't help that the new Q5s look pretty much the same as my 2012. And of course having a very memorable plate makes me nervous about future retaliations for god knows what out of the blue. If I was driving a beater I wouldn't worry.

My paranoia is your opportunity! And I just think it would be cool to know who winds up with it!

There are 20,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 330 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/330 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.