1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 329 of 415.
#16401 2 years ago

@jasonspoint28, what type of condition is your Travel Time in and how much r u looking for? Played this machine a ton when I was about 11 or so. Remember it fondly!

Quoted from jasonspoint28:

It’s not a middle pop, but my Travel Time has the ball shooter between the flippers if that might interest you. I’m in Neenah and need to make room for a Big Hit that is nearly ready to play.

#16402 2 years ago
Quoted from Cudaman:

jasonspoint28, what type of condition is your Travel Time in and how much r u looking for? Played this machine a ton when I was about 11 or so. Remember it fondly!

It’s a players condition with worn playfield and a couple raised inserts. Backglass isn’t perfect, but not bad. I’ve got it functioning pretty well, but can use some adjustments yet. I’ll PM some pics.

#16403 2 years ago

Prices are crazy right now, but like everything else this too will self-correct. In a manipulated market awash in liquidity, “everybody has money”. That will ends when one or more of the bubbles (like the housing market) bursts. Interestingly enough I saw Wells Fargo recently announced ending personal lines of credit. One wonders what they see on the horizon. Pretty sad we are going to have to witness 2008 all over again.

#16404 2 years ago
Quoted from AAAV8R:

Prices are crazy right now, but like everything else this too will self-correct. In a manipulated market awash in liquidity, “everybody has money”. That will ends when one or more of the bubbles (like the housing market) bursts. Interestingly enough I saw Wells Fargo recently announced ending personal lines of credit. One wonders what they see on the horizon. Pretty sad we are going to have to witness 2008 all over again.

Add the impending inflation and increased taxes on the horizon. Long game is sell your machines now, then buy them back when people are trying to raise $ to avoid foreclosure and pay for medical bills.

#16405 2 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Add the impending inflation and increased taxes on the horizon. Long game is sell your machines now, then buy them back when people are trying to raise $ to avoid foreclosure and pay for medical bills.

I’m buying; I can juggle falling knives

#16411 2 years ago

Anyone want a free piano? I have got a Kimball Consalette that I’d like to get rid of.

#16412 2 years ago
Quoted from AAAV8R:

This to some is or would be great. The 2008 crashed changed my life for the better. I am ready for another wash, rinse, repeat.

#16413 2 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Anyone want a free piano? I have got a Kimball Consalette that I’d like to get rid of.

Craaaaazy Doug’s - Everything MUST GO!

#16414 2 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

High 5!

#16415 2 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

You interested in the piano Eric? I could bring it over today.

#16416 2 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

You interested in the piano Eric? I could bring it over today.

Eric told me today, he would LOVE the piano. Drop it off anytime!

#16417 2 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Eric told me today, he would LOVE the piano. Drop it off anytime!

Sweet! I’m going to load it up and run it over to him right now.

#16418 2 years ago

Wanted: Bally/Williams WPC89 Coin Door and Frame for TZ

Good used is fine. Hoping for a complete door/frame with mechs.

Thanks.

#16419 2 years ago

FYI my buddy Dave just listed his Shaq on CL honestly looks better in person.

#16420 2 years ago

Looking to trade my HUO LOTR for a AFM or MB special remake. Let me know if you or anyone you know is interested!

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to sell or trade my HUO LOTR. I'm the third owner. Its in excellent condition with a lot of extras, just looking to change things up: - Mirror blades - Path of the dead mo...”
2021-07-17
Eau Claire, WI
Trade
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 1218 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16421 2 years ago

Will be having a Firepower soon if anyone interested. Price around 1550.00 Will have Nv ram, connector, fused bridges etc. If anyone local interested. Will be happy to dontate to PS if sells. Thanks!

Also: Free Pinball Glass for pick up.

#16422 2 years ago

Also selling TWD Pro to get a Premium

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Great condition TWD Pro. Purchased recently from a fellow local Pinsider but decided to get a Premium instead because I love it! Pretty sure it was routed at one point but not heav...”
2021-07-12
Eau Claire, WI
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 546 times

#16423 2 years ago

Anyone need a used Escalera?

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Hey! Are you tired of shiny new things and have an aversion to carrying heavy pinball machines up the stairs? I may have an item for you! I'm selling a (very) used Escalera Stair...”
2021-07-13
Racine, WI
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 254 times

#16424 2 years ago

Pm sent.

#16425 2 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Wanted: Bally/Williams WPC89 Coin Door and Frame for TZ
Good used is fine. Hoping for a complete door/frame with mechs.
Thanks.

I have one.

#16426 2 years ago

Headed to Milwaukee Friday if there are hauling needs up down 94.

Edit: 1 spot left going down…
Full back up…

Back in Minneapolis Saturday 7-17.

Could load for delivery:

AFM LE, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Buckaroo (pending), STTNG, T2, Bally Spinner, Cuba Libre…maybe a few other gems, parts, or playfields…

#16427 2 years ago

Just picked up a project Future Spa in a package deal that would be nice to sell.
Pf, bg, and cabinet all pretty nice. The bad is that the most boards will need to be looked over.
I have pics but wasn’t sure how many, if any, I can post in this thread.
Located Franklin, WI
$975

Here’s a link to CL ad.
milwaukee.craigslist.org link

Game is sold.

#16428 2 years ago

Wanted: Widebody Glass

Good, scratch-free used sheet of playfield glass in the Twin Cities Metro, anyone?

#16429 2 years ago

Wanted to Borrow: Bally/Williams Fliptronics Driver Board

Just need to throw it my TZ to help me troubleshoot.
I could have it back to you an hour later.

#16430 2 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Wanted to Borrow: Bally/Williams Fliptronics Driver Board

Just need to throw it my TZ to help me troubleshoot.
I could have it back to you an hour later.

You can borrow mine for an hour or two.

Won't help though, your board worked fine in my game.

You are welcome to try.

LTG : )

#16431 2 years ago

What is going on with the MPLS Craigslist for pinball ads? It's getting flooded with ridiculousness

#16432 2 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

What is going on with the MPLS Craigslist for pinball ads? It's getting flooded with ridiculousness

I didn’t see too much of interest in terms of pins, but I did see there is an “edgy goth man buying pins”. Is that what you are referring to??

#16433 2 years ago

Probably referring to the repetitive complaint ads about ‘flipping’ pins. Someone is in serious need of psychotherapy.

#16434 2 years ago

Looks like a can of beans is looking for some pins too.

#16435 2 years ago

I’m on the hunt for a very nice lord of the rings if anyone has a line on one.

#16436 2 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

I liked the Professional Mime looking for a pinball machine.

Thankfully it wasn't an amateur mime.

#16437 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I liked the Professional Mime looking for a pinball machine.
Thankfully it wasn't an amateur mime.

Holy cow tempests are going for 5500?

#16438 2 years ago
Quoted from EJS:

I never seem to be able to find those buyers when I sell something. ( if it sells )

#16439 2 years ago

I couldn’t help but notice on one of the CL anti-flipper anger ads, they gave a shout-out to the people emailing them supporting their cause. Thats some funny stuff right there.

#16440 2 years ago
Quoted from EJS:

I got one someone can have for 5k lol

#16441 2 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

I got one someone can have for 5k lol

Hey now.

#16442 2 years ago

Ya kno, i typed that with a smirk, just knowing! Knowing! Hopn id get a comment lol! Dont worry id take ya out for a nice dinner at expo or mgc man! Lol!

#16443 2 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

I’m on the hunt for a very nice lord of the rings if anyone has a line on one.

Chad/Brobra has a nice LoTR unless he already sold it. There are pics of it on his thread.

#16444 2 years ago

I’ve got a really nice playing NASCAR with colordmd for trade. Open to hearing any dmd or newer offers really and will add cash for any difference.

Machine - For Trade
Nascar Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Great playing game that looks good but was routed and shows some cabinet wear. Test car scoop kicks ball out to the left flipper every time and everything works great. ColorDMD ...”
2021-07-18
Sioux Falls, SD
Trade
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 293 times

#16445 2 years ago

Agreed, some of the recent craigslist ads are atrocious. At least I know who not to hire as a sales engineer.

If anyone knows of a normal priced ST Pro or Premium/LE...please let me know

#16446 2 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

Chad/Brobra has a nice LoTR unless he already sold it. There are pics of it on his thread.

Yup someone barely beat me to his

#16447 2 years ago

I am in the process of restoring a Safecracker and will be selling it once compete. Everything removed from the playfield, metal cleaned with ultrasonic cleaner and then tumbled. Ramps and plastics flame polished, regrained ball guides. Everything rebuilt, etc, etc. The cabinet and wings are great so no decals needed. I am at the point where I could buy and install a repo playfield or just use the original and touch up a few spots. Since the repo playfields are $1k, that of course would increase the price by that amount. I figure it is the buyers decision, so wanted to get this out there and see if there is interest in this title. If so, lets talk about what u want and go from there. References available.

#16448 2 years ago

I have a IJ that I'm looking to trade - preferably for a Elvira if anyone has one local to Madison. Thanks.

#16449 2 years ago
Quoted from Cudaman:

I am in the process of restoring a Safecracker and will be selling it once compete. Everything removed from the playfield, metal cleaned with ultrasonic cleaner and then tumbled. Ramps and plastics flame polished, regrained ball guides. Everything rebuilt, etc, etc. The cabinet and wings are great so no decals needed. I am at the point where I could buy and install a repo playfield or just use the original and touch up a few spots. Since the repo playfields are $1k, that of course would increase the price by that amount. I figure it is the buyers decision, so wanted to get this out there and see if there is interest in this title. If so, lets talk about what u want and go from there. References available.

Pm sent

#16450 2 years ago

I still have 4 games for sale, I will do package deals on any combination or all of the games I have listed.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Paragon Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “A really good Paragon, I restored stenciled and clear coated the cabinet. New legs, side rails and other new parts. Perfect inside and out. NOS clear coated playfield, many new par...”
2021-07-11
Elkhorn, WI
4,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 1827 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fun Park Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Cleaned throughout, new rubbers and bulbs. Fully working. Playfield is decent. Cabinet is solid but shows it’s age. Back glass is really nice.”
2021-08-22
Elkhorn, WI
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 902 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Functional - needs minor work - “I am selling the original, one of a kind Trilogy Brewing co pinball. To my knowledge this is the first pinball machine to dispense beer. It is a homebrew retheme of Bally Star Trek...”
2023-06-10
Elkhorn, WI
5,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 9400 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Swing-Along Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “This is the first game with spinners. I started this project years ago and have stripped, cleaned and waxed the playfield. Many parts were tumbled, rubber rings replaced. I did a ...”
2023-02-05
Elkhorn, WI
650 (OBO)
Archived after: 41 days
Viewed: 1422 times
Contributed to Pinside

There are 20,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 329 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/329?hl=wildrover and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.