1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,723 posts in this topic. You are on page 328 of 415.
#16351 2 years ago
Quoted from Seven9er:

Posting details as I know the tech is on the tread:
Had a chance to swing over to St Paul Tap. Was really looking forward to playing a few games of Mandalorian. Unfortunately the center ramp had reject issues with the diverter which basically eliminated access to the upper playfield. Multiballs were fun to play.
Guns and roses card reader was dead so couldn’t play that either.
Ended up spending a lot of time on Turtles and liked that more than I thought. Top lane divider was loose and need to be tightened down and the right in lane switch needs to be adjusted had a few stuck balls that I needed to nudge loose but played fine.
Looking forward to a return trip if/when things get adjusted or fixed.

I was there yesterday for 4 hours and everything was working when I left, except stranger things and deadpool left flippers need new bushings. The games there must get beat on alot it seems, they see a lot of plays.

#16352 2 years ago

Led zep had a ball in the sling when I was there but everything else was smooth.

#16353 2 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

I was there yesterday for 4 hours and everything was working when I left, except stranger things and deadpool left flippers need new bushings. The games there must get beat on alot it seems, they see a lot of plays.

They do get a ton of plays. It always amazes me how dirty they are (and I get) when I clean them and I do it on a regular basis. Looks like the Mando ramp problem is a common issue, there is a big discussion about it on Facebook now that others are running into it. I don't want to drop the flipper power down too much on that game because you should to be able to backhand both ramps and with the game getting a ton of plays if it is too low, those backhands wouldn't be possible.

#16354 2 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

They do get a ton of plays. It always amazes me how dirty they are (and I get) when I clean them and I do it on a regular basis. Looks like the Mando ramp problem is a common issue, there is a big discussion about it on Facebook now that others are running into it. I don't want to drop the flipper power down too much on that game because you should to be able to backhand both ramps and with the game getting a ton of plays if it is too low, those backhands wouldn't be possible.

I bent my flap outward a little bit and seems to have solved the problem.

#16355 2 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Ouch!

#16356 2 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Do you mean bending it back towards the player to direct the energy downward. That’s what we are debating doing.

#16357 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

Do you mean bending it back towards the player to direct the energy downward. That’s what we are debating doing.

Yes, exactly.

#16358 2 years ago

At least I didn't post pictures of my meat on the hot griddle.

#16359 2 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Rotfl, well played sir. Well played…

#16360 2 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

If your meat reached the griddle I bet you would have.

LTG : )

#16361 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

If your meat reached the griddle I bet you would have.

Ohhhhh! Burn!

#16362 2 years ago

SS Billiards is closed for the 4th of July. Open at noon on July 5th.

Have a great holiday. Have a safe holiday.

If traveling remember the old Chevy commercial. Bring 'em back alive.

#16363 2 years ago

Looking for a working Galaga boardset if anyone has one or would maybe buy a whole game.

#16364 2 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Four games tonight and had one reject.

#16365 2 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Four games tonight and had one reject.

I put a little piece of Dynamat Xtreme on there and haven’t had one since.

#16366 2 years ago

Kinda funny on minneapolis craigslist, looks like someone else sold Mr. Lanners a pinball machine for too cheap
minneapolis.craigslist.org link

#16367 2 years ago
Quoted from Brettv:

Kinda funny on minneapolis craigslist, looks like someone else sold Mr. Lanners a pinball machine for too cheap

It's a decent price for that tommy.

#16368 2 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

It's a decent price for that tommy.

I have seen this a couple times this year were the initial seller gets mad don't understand it as they must've been happy with the money they got. Maybe do some research or don't sell to first person that offers. I'm just mad i didn't see it listed for 2000

#16369 2 years ago
Quoted from Brettv:

I have seen this a couple times this year were the initial seller gets mad don't understand it as they must've been happy with the money they got. Maybe do some research or don't sell to first person that offers. I'm just mad i didn't see it listed for 2000

Lanners knows how to hunt people down with pins, then aggressively tries to make the deal happen.

Not sure if they respond to his buying pins ads or what.

He reminds me of the scumbag Steve guy tho.

When I was at his house, he still lives with his mom I realized. So in the end this dude isn't worth getting upset over.

#16370 2 years ago

Large pinball tournament coming October 14th-17th

The pinball Super Series
6 Full Separate Tournaments with different formats over 4 Days all IFPA Approved
Cash Prizes in each tournament plus the are overall series
Registration is required
Total Cost will be $235 for all 6 tournaments
Limited to 100 players
De Pere, Wisconsin

Pre-Registration is Closed
Regular Registration opens on July 3rd at 10AM Central Time
Follow the link for full details and to register
https://district82.com/event/the-pinball-super-series-all-6-tournaments/

#16371 2 years ago
Quoted from Brettv:

He lies to people about their games. Seems lame to me.

#16372 2 years ago

Recently picked this one up from Vitty. 58 plays on it now. Pretty much brand new!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “This is about as new as it gets. 58 plays on the machine. Everything is perfect. Topper Art blades Shaker motor Knocker Looking for a trade or a straight sale. Trades would be +/...”
2021-06-29
Sioux Falls, SD
6,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 504 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16373 2 years ago

Thinking about selling my 1955 Williams Jolly Joker EM poker hand roll-down machine. Very cool machine where you roll 5 larger balls down the glass where they drop down onto the playfield into saucers to create poker hands which light up on the backglass. Very good condition for it's age other than some flaking on the backglass. Not really sure where to value it since you never see these pop up, so if you are interested feel free to make an offer. I might consider interesting trades, but mostly wanting cash to fund a new toy.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very cool old machine where you roll the balls (larger than pinballs) across the glass, they fall onto the playfield, and bounce into saucers to make poker hands which light on the...”
2021-10-01
Plymouth, WI
1,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 973 times

#16374 2 years ago

Great looking game. Balls remind me of the bonus balls on some gottlieb ems like super soccer

#16375 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Batman 66 Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “For sale is a modded out Batman 66 Premium Pinball machine from Stern. There are 1,046 plays on the game at the time of posting this ad. I am the 2nd Owner, bought it from a collec...”
2021-07-04
West Fargo, ND
7,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 897 times
Contributed to Pinside

Added over 3 years ago:

Decided to keep it

Added over 3 years ago:

Price Reduced

#16376 2 years ago

Looking for DE GnR. Pretty much any condition. Please let me know if you have one to trade or sell.

Thank you.

#16377 2 years ago

I was told something desirable was sold in Eau Claire today.
Do we know the lucky buyer and what was the title?
Just curious.

#16378 2 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Just curious.

king kong?

#16379 2 years ago

Just curious.

Toilet paper?

#16380 2 years ago

Just curious.

Pie?

#16381 2 years ago

I'm local but unsure. I did sell my STTNG, and although a great game, not sure 'desirable' is the warranted adjective...My guess would be pizza which warrants said adjective.

#16382 2 years ago

I'm in Green Bay for the week (or two). Looking for a project Spanish Eyes or other middle pop EM game in NE or central Wisc.

#16383 2 years ago
Quoted from A_Bord:

I'm in Green Bay for the week. Looking for a project Spanish Eyes or other middle pop EM game in NE or central Wisc.

District 82 has one you can play. There is league you can sign up for and play tomorrow at 5pm.

#16384 2 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

District 82 has one you can play. There is league you can sign up for and play tomorrow at 5pm.

Awesome! I know what I'm doing on the 16th. Played in a tourney there a few years ago. Looks like it's grown a lot since.

#16385 2 years ago
Quoted from A_Bord:

I'm in Green Bay for the week (or two). Looking for a project Spanish Eyes or other middle pop EM game in NE or central Wisc.

It’s not a middle pop, but my Travel Time has the ball shooter between the flippers if that might interest you. I’m in Neenah and need to make room for a Big Hit that is nearly ready to play.

#16386 2 years ago
Quoted from jasonspoint28:

It’s not a middle pop, but my Travel Time has the ball shooter between the flippers if that might interest you. I’m in Neenah and need to make room for a Big Hit that is nearly ready to play.

@jasonspoint28, thanks for the offer. I'm holding out for a middle pop projects or something from the mid-late 60s. I hope your Travel Time finds a good home. Definitely a unique game.

#16387 2 years ago

For our friends slightly to the east, a Mandalorian LE is now available for play just over the MN/WI border in Hudson, WI at Hudson Tap.

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10223833103087512&set=gm.4142602975822794

#16388 2 years ago

Hi all,

I’m going to list my EHoH Premium soon, but thought I’d send it out to this group first. It’s HOU. I’m the second owner and have owned it for about a year and a half. It was originally purchased from Cointaker. It has the Stern shooter knob, shaker motor and purple plastic protectors. I have had zero issues with it, like none. I’m asking $9000.

Thanks everyone.

Brian

#16389 2 years ago

Looking for a TMNT Pro if anyone is interested in selling

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for one within driving distance of central WI. Let me know if you are looking to sell!”
2021-07-07
Eau Claire, WI
Wanted
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 97 times

#16390 2 years ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Looking for a TMNT Pro if anyone is interested in selling

Machine - Wanted

Wanted: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Pro)

New!

Wanted! “Looking for one within driving distance of central WI. Let me know if you are looking to sell!”

19 minutes ago

Eau Claire, WI

Wanted

WildRover

Check with AudioHaven He had is TMNT pro listed for trade for awhile, but not sure if he's moved it on since then. That was a few months ago. He hasn't been on pinside for a bit though, but never hurts to reach out.

#16391 2 years ago

Anyone local have a sheet of voodoo glass, invisiglass, or pdi they would sell? Or if your going to a show and can grab a piece that would be awesome.

#16392 2 years ago
Quoted from Deadpool66:

Anyone local have a sheet of voodoo glass, invisiglass, or pdi they would sell? Or if your going to a show and can grab a piece that would be awesome.

Glen @ the pinball place has the stern stuff. I think he has sheets on hand.

#16393 2 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Glen @ the pinball place has the stern stuff. I think he has sheets on hand.

Thanks I shot him an email

#16394 2 years ago

Mando LE out next to Mando Pro at the Blue Moon Bar in Madison.

Anyone local that shows up on Saturday between 11 AM and 4 PM and buys New Belgium beer gets into the Raffle for a New Belgium Cruiser Bike, a sweet record player, and a few really nice backpacks!

https://www.facebook.com/CraftBeerPinballLeague

#16395 2 years ago

The guy who sold lanners a bunch of pins is still posting complaining about him. So far he got taken for a space shuttle, Tommy, family guy, and maybe a black hole.

I tried reaching out to the guy, but he won't respond back.

#16396 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Basement:

The guy who sold lanners a bunch of pins is still posting complaining about him. So far he got taken for a space shuttle, Tommy, family guy, and maybe a black hole.

That, or, it's someone watching CL and seeing Lanners flip shit and is understandably tired of it.

#16397 2 years ago

Lanners?

#16398 2 years ago

His name has come up a few other times I think he’s a local “flipper” I don’t know if he collects. I’ve never heard of him outside of these claims.

#16399 2 years ago

“Just when you think you are winning the rat race, along come faster rats”
-Anonymous

“Quit talking and start chalking”
-8BD

“Roll up your sleeves, be ready to pounce, don’t hesitate, and make things happen for yourself. Don’t worry about what others think or do, and don’t play small ball.”
-Brobra

#16400 2 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

That, or, it's someone watching CL and seeing Lanners flip shit and is understandably tired of it.

A let you in on a secret… I pick Lanners all the time….

Picked a tempest and millipede cocktail for under 1k combined…. The tempest was worth 3k.

“If you can’t beat’em; join’em”

There are 20,723 posts in this topic. You are on page 328 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/328 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.