1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,720 posts in this topic. You are on page 321 of 415.
#16001 3 years ago

April 1st nib inventory update

Currently on hand in the warehouse

Zeppelin pro
Zeppelin premium
Avengers infinity quest pro
Tmnt premium
Jurassic pro
Guardians pro

Golden tee 2021 pedestal

Big buck hunter reloaded 42" mini
Big buck hunter reloaded panorama

#16002 3 years ago

Looking to trade a EBD for a TAXI or WW

#16003 3 years ago

I have that GB spacer that I can give anyone with a GB pro that PBL sells if anyone is interested.

#16004 3 years ago

I have a friend that has a fairly nice Elvira and the party monsters and NBA fast break he wants to trade for something newer. Pro model of something. 2 for 1. or a LOTR.

#16005 3 years ago

Non pinball item. I have a Pachislo slot machine in great shape, set to quarters.. $98.00

#16006 3 years ago

Still a long shot, but...

I'm still hoping to find a loaner Stern SPIKE 2 node board #0, Stern part number 509-1003-01.
If any operators in the region have a SPIKE 2 game that is down for whatever reason and you can spare the board for a few weeks, I would gladly pay you a fair sum to rent it while I'm waiting for mine to return from the shop. I have only one game, so I can't just play my "other" games while this one is out of service.

Thanks for reading my post.

#16007 3 years ago

That Shadow on Craigslist.... belong to anybody here?

I’d be interested but have to wait for my roadshow to get sold and I’m holding it for a local pinsider.

#16008 3 years ago

Anyone know of a nice\working sys11 FS in the Twin Cities area? Getting the bug to get back in to pin ownership.

Also, what's the current market/price range for nice/working sys11s?

#16009 3 years ago
Quoted from HHaase:

I’d be interested but have to wait for my roadshow to get sold and I’m holding it for a local pinsider.

Yes it’s e-rock ‘s. I considered going after it myself, but I’m waiting out on a decent priced CFTBL or Radical.

#16010 3 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Anyone know of a nice\working sys11 FS in the Twin Cities area? Getting the bug to get back in to pin ownership.

Too much right now. Paid 3k for Whirlwind last spring and 2200 for a Mousin Around. Today’s prices make that seems like a smoking deal.

#16011 3 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Lionman $2500?

#16012 3 years ago
Quoted from janus:

Lionman $2500?

Hello!

#16013 3 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Can’t leave us forever! One of us one of us!

#16014 3 years ago
Quoted from ruralcollector:

Paid 3k for Whirlwind last spring and at today’s prices make that seems like a smoking deal.

That was a smokin' deal!

#16015 3 years ago
Quoted from dozer1:

That was a smokin' deal!

You were pretty good to me Still need to get that playfield swapped. I’m happy to take that Radical off your hands if you’re getting tired of it

#16016 3 years ago
Quoted from HHaase:

It’s Brobra’s now I needed to get some use out of my shadow decals.

#16017 3 years ago

Ok, I'm draining this entire MN/WI thread. Maybe I'm just really cranky today and very minor things are setting me off irrationally, but I need to step away before I say something stupid.

#16018 3 years ago
Quoted from HHaase:

before I say something stupid.

Like announcing a drain? Too late.

#16019 3 years ago

Now now Hhaase, no need to fret. Rest assured it will be back on craigslist in a week for $1k more than you could have had it yesterday.

#16020 3 years ago
Quoted from HHaase:

Ok, I'm draining this entire MN/WI thread. Maybe I'm just really cranky today and very minor things are setting me off irrationally, but I need to step away before I say something stupid.

Speak your mind. Can’t be any more stupid than some of the things I’ve said on here over the years...

#16021 3 years ago

Greetings.

Time for something different. Listed my Gottlieb Bank Shot in the Marketplace. Located on the far Eastern edge of St. Paul. Willing to drive/meet-up within, say, 2-3 hours if that helps. Would also consider putting towards a trade for (1) Taxi or (2) a Gottlieb 1970's drop-target wedge head.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Bank Shot Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling a rare-ish Gottlieb BankShot AAB wedgehead. Here are some details: The Good: * Plays great. Almost 100% (see below) * Playfield in very good condition. Vibrant colors/w...”
2021-04-04
Maplewood, MN
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 129 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16022 3 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Like announcing a drain? Too late.

I personally don’t think drain announcements are a big deal but per pinside they are. HH, you might want to edit that part out if you are worried about getting modded and I’m not talking color LEDs

#16023 3 years ago
Quoted from amalongi:

Greetings.
Time for something different. Listed my Gottlieb Bank Shot in the Marketplace. Located on the far Eastern edge of St. Paul. Willing to drive/meet-up within, say, 2-3 hours if that helps. Would also consider putting towards a trade for (1) Taxi or (2) a Gottlieb 1970's drop-target wedge head.

Machine - For Sale

Bank Shot

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Selling a rare-ish Gottlieb BankShot AAB wedgehead. Here are some details:

The Good:
* Plays great. Almost 100% (see below)
* Playfield in very good condition. Vibrant colors/w...”

31 minutes ago

Maplewood, MN

amalongi

It’s not a wedge head but have toyed with letting my Big Brave go. Really nice playfield and NOS plastic set and new drop targets. New flipper kit and new coils cause some operator only had Williams coils on hand.

#16024 3 years ago
Quoted from alex_m:

Now now Hhaase, no need to fret. Rest assured it will be back on craigslist in a week for $1k more than you could have had it yesterday.

Ha! I also messaged on the Shadow also but I have to work till next week and I knew it wasn't going to last that long. I had a DP Pro in my work office that my coworkers played and loved. I'm also stuck at work (kinda on call) and now that I had a machine here, I really miss it. I'm thinking of something more simple like a Meteor or system 11 game but I really haven't decided yet.

#16025 3 years ago

Headed down to St. Louis Sat/Sun 4/10-4/11. Can haul games up and down.
Can bring these games down for delivery (or any others listed or on hand). PM for details.
Jurassic Park the Lost World
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Zacc Time Machine

#16026 3 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

Can bring these games down for delivery (or any others listed or on hand). PM for details.
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Zacc Time Machine

That Time Machine will end up in a museum of a high end collection.

#16027 3 years ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

That Time Machine will end up in a museum of a high end collection.

Thanks for bringing it all the way from Colorado for me

I’m glad to bead back (sorry E, it was so good, I had to borrow it)

#16028 3 years ago

Happy Sunday, I hope all are well.

Can anyone provide a recommendation for someone in or around Chicago/Milwaukee who could be hired to replace the decals on a newer Stern? Or be hired to oversee the process?

I've watched all the videos. After watching the videos it seems doable. Which tells me help is needed. Thank you.

Dan

#16029 3 years ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

Happy Sunday, I hope all are well.
Can anyone provide a recommendation for someone in or around Chicago/Milwaukee who could be hired to replace the decals on a newer Stern? Or be hired to oversee the process?
I've watched all the videos. After watching the videos it seems doable. Which tells me help is needed. Thank you.
Dan

Lots of great vinyl/sign shops in our area. I'd check with one of them. I've had Oconomowoc Sign do a bunch of work for my shop and atv club. they are in ixonia.

#16030 3 years ago

Anyone travelling through Minneapolis and Saint Paul tonight please be careful. Originally what happened in Brooklyn Center is now spreading throughout the cities.

#16031 3 years ago
Quoted from EJS:

Anyone travelling through Minneapolis and Saint Paul tonight please be careful. Originally what happened in Brooklyn Center is now spreading throughout the cities.

Crap.

I wasn't going to. Thank you for the heads up !

LTG : (

#16032 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Crap.
I wasn't going to. Thank you for the heads up !
LTG : (

My aunt and uncle just landed at MSP and have an uber now hopefully they take a safe path.

#16033 3 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

Lots of great vinyl/sign shops in our area. I'd check with one of them. I've had Oconomowoc Sign do a bunch of work for my shop and atv club. they are in ixonia.

I’ve learned the hard way before. It’s worth it if you aren’t set up with a good shop and tools to have an expert apply decals. You’ll be happy with the craftsmanship.

#16034 3 years ago
Quoted from EJS:

What happened? I gave up on the news a while ago.

#16035 3 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

What happened? I gave up on the news a while ago.

Police shot a 20 year old. While some are inclined first to create "context" and justify why it happened, others wonder why having an air freshener hanging from your rear view mirror or a fake $20 are death sentences handed down by an entity who has "sworn to serve and protect."

The second part wasn't on the news, but will result in potential violence from one side and potential rioting on the other, and history repeats itself, hence, be aware/careful.

#16036 3 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

Police shot a 20 year old. While some are inclined first to create "context" and justify why it happened, others wonder why having an air freshener hanging from your rear view mirror or a fake $20 are death sentences handed down by an entity who has "sworn to serve and protect."
The second part wasn't on the news, but will result in potential violence from one side and potential rioting on the other, and history repeats itself, hence, be aware/careful.

"Police shot a 20 year old" was all that was need to be said to inform people of the problem.

#16037 3 years ago
Quoted from Tallon:

"Police shot a 20 year old" was all that was need to be said to inform people of the problem.

Triggered?

#16038 3 years ago
Quoted from Tallon:

I'll make sure to check with you before I post in the future. I was thinking about selling a game, I'll send you the pics and you can succinctly point out the language, information, and pictures I should provide to potential buyers according to satisfy your specific needs.

#16039 3 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

Create context? You either have an outstanding warrant and attempted to flee, or you didn’t. “Don’t run”..
The air freshener was in the news, as was the outstanding warrant. So you posting one without the other made your own “context”.

#16040 3 years ago

Let's keep the political stuff out of this thread guys. I get that it's a sensitive topic, but there are plenty of other places to discuss. Stay safe all!

#16041 3 years ago
Quoted from Trogdor:

Create context? You either have an outstanding warrant and attempted to flee, or you didn’t. “Don’t run”..
The air freshener was in the news, as was the outstanding warrant. So you posting one without the other made your own “context”.

Good job affirming my previous point. Have a great day!

Jedi, I feel that and will stop discussing this matter ("political" or not). I believe my first post about the matter did a good job of succinctly discussing why people "should be careful," as people asked the question in the thread. Some disagree. Nothing positive will come from the conversation at this point.

#16042 3 years ago
Quoted from Trogdor:

We live in an age where criminals are glorified. Just look at certain genres of music. I'd expect to be shot at if I was running from police, especially with a history of firearm offenses. Common sense is dead.

#16043 3 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

We live in an age where criminals are glorified. Just look at certain genres of music. I'd expect to be shot at if I was running from police, especially with a history of firearm offenses. Common sense is dead.

You're talking about classic rock, right?
Helter Skelter, Hey Joe, etc?

"Common sense is dead," rather: people are more comfortable sharing their own point of view that doesn't agree with your point of view, and you're offended because "The Times They Are A-Chagin'" so you lash out against change and for censorship.

As Dylan said, it is “about the person who doesn’t take you seriously but expects you to take him seriously."

Also, Jedi, for real this time.

#16044 3 years ago

so...back at the Ok corral...

#16045 3 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

We also live in an age where cops are glorified. Just look at certain segments of the population. I’d expect to not be shot at by any asshole. Common sense is dead, I agree.

#16046 3 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

Bram Stoker's Dracula
Zacc Time Machine

Wish the timing was different, I've got an Indy 500 at my parents place out of state that I'm hoping to sell or trade toward a Dracula.

#16047 3 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

You're talking about classic rock, right?
Helter Skelter, Hey Joe, etc?
"Common sense is dead," rather: people are more comfortable sharing their own point of view that doesn't agree with your point of view, and you're offended because "The Times They Are A-Chagin'" so you lash out against change and for censorship.
As Dylan said, it is “about the person who doesn’t take you seriously but expects you to take him seriously."
Also, Jedi, for real this time.

You do know "Helter Skelter" the song came first, right?

#16048 3 years ago
Quoted from John_In_WI:

You do know "Helter Skelter" the song came first, right?

Yes, my point was that correlation does not imply causation. Thank you.

In the same vein: I listen to songs about having sex but I sure don't seem to get laid.

#16049 3 years ago

Okay for real, get this thread back on track.

My intent was to bring awareness for anyone traveling through the cities who may have a pinball deal lined up and may not pay close attention to what’s going on in the cities especially if you don’t live around here. Since it’s been known events like this can shut down major interstates including I94.

#16050 3 years ago

Noble, perhaps, but it causes more consternation than can be offset by the off chance of someone cruising up to M/SP while reading Pinside.

That's what live updates on Google Maps is for.

There are 20,720 posts in this topic. You are on page 321 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/321?hl=scrimmbo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.