1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,729 posts in this topic. You are on page 320 of 415.
#15951 3 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Anyone got a Metallica LE they're looking to part ways with?

Still on that hunt?

#15952 3 years ago

Headed down towards St. Louis today, coming up tomorrow with a pass outside of Chicago. Pm me with hauling needs.

#15953 3 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

Still on that hunt?

Ha! Yeah. Been on that hunt for a while now...

#15954 3 years ago

I saw a minty HUO one a couple days ago; It might be for sale for the right price.

#15955 3 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

Headed down towards St. Louis today, coming up tomorrow with a pass outside of Chicago. Pm me with hauling needs.

Yes just haul your butt back to MN cause I’m coming over to your house tomorrow with cash.

#15956 3 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Ha! Yeah. Been on that hunt for a while now...

I know it feels like forever ago when I got the Pro off of you. Which I still appreciate by the way lol

#15957 3 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

I have an arcade to pick up in Sullivan WI. I have the day off though so this one wouldn't pay a ton.

#15958 3 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

I know it feels like forever ago when I got the Pro off of you. Which I still appreciate by the way lol

Yeah wish I didn’t sell that game. Didn’t know I’d be on the hunt for so damn long!

#15959 3 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Yeah wish I didn’t sell that game. Didn’t know I’d be on the hunt for so damn long!

Selfishly its in a very good home. I've added so much to it and its probably my favorite. Even customized the songs and did some custom callouts.

#15960 3 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

Selfishly its in a very good home. I've added so much to it and its probably my favorite. Even customized the songs and did some custom callouts.

That's awesome. It's a great game. I'm glad to hear you're still enjoying it!

#15961 3 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

That's awesome. It's a great game. I'm glad to hear you're still enjoying it!

Find your unicorn now! lol

#15962 3 years ago

Still available.

Quoted from Cudaman:

The newly built Big Lebowski has just arrived and is up for sale as my circumstances have changed since I first ordered it. Details below.

Machine - For Sale

The Big Lebowski

NIB - New in box (distributor/business) “Brand new in the box The Big Lebowski for sale. Being a game that was just built it should have all the following upgraded parts:

1. Improved cable harness Cabinet and Bowling All...”

Mark sale pending
Edit ad
End ad listing

#15963 3 years ago

Anyone within driving distance of Chicago have a very nice Meteor, Stars, or Trident for sale? I have a bunch of old Ballys, but really hoping to jump into the classic Stern scene.

#15964 3 years ago

So i'm selling the 2 arcades as is for cheaper.

The Time pilot I was told, has a control panel and bezel from a Rare game called "The Pit". but same cabinet as time pilot. currently starts a game and plays, but the monitor is out. I was going to convert it to LCD, but the arcade guys said i'm better off keeping it original and selling to someone who knows how to fix monitors. So I have it up for $350. Comes with original time pilot manuals.

Also have a Cocktail sit down, of Popeye. Plays 100%, but the monitor is shifted 2" to the left to far. Probably needs a cap kit done. Sound and controls work great. asking $450 for that one.

If you want both. I'll do $650 on the pair.

Also have a williams WPC slugfest i'm currently working on. Still trouble shooting that one, as it only boots up sometimes. But will be for sale once I have it working 100%.

#15965 3 years ago

Looking for a MM in the Sconny Minney area. If you are thinking of selling shoot me a PM. Take the shipping hassle out of it. Thanks John

#15966 3 years ago

Looking for a Whitewater in the $5500 +/- range. I have a comet I could add as part of a trade if that interests you.

#15967 3 years ago

Will be listing soon:
BSD
JP the lost world
Congo

#15968 3 years ago

RRWOZ listed

Machine - For Sale
Wizard of Oz Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I am selling a low play routed Ruby Red Wizard of Oz. It has around 230 plays. There are a few blemishes on the cabinet (in pics). It does not have the topper. I installed a ful...”
2021-03-29
Madison, WI
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 866 times

#15969 3 years ago

How can a routed RRWOZ have only 230 plays...? I thought from what I've read that it's a popular title in the field.

#15970 3 years ago
Quoted from Cudaman:

The newly built Big Lebowski has just arrived and is up for sale as my circumstances have changed since I first ordered it. Details below.

Machine - For Sale

The Big Lebowski

NIB - New in box (distributor/business) “Brand new in the box The Big Lebowski for sale. Being a game that was just built it should have all the following upgraded parts:

1. Improved cable harness Cabinet and Bowling All...”

12 days ago

Lakeville, MN

Cudaman

Yikes what changed?

Is this an EA version?

#15971 3 years ago

I know of a williams teacher's pet for sale in SD, I can get you in contact with the seller.

#15972 3 years ago

redacted

#15973 3 years ago

Have a Deadpool Pro, would consider trading for something like Whitewater or other similarly priced games. PM me if you have something you might wanna swap.

#15974 3 years ago

I would love to feed some quarters into a new JP in the twin cities area. Considering one for the basement. If you know where one is please let me know. Thanks

#15975 3 years ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

I would love to feed some quarters into a new JP in the twin cities area. Considering one for the basement. If you know where one is please let me know. Thanks

St. Paul Tap has JP, along with a bunch of other games like GNR LE, Led Zeppelin, TMNT, Elvira and others. The location is a sweet setup for all things gaming, along with great food and drink

https://pinballmap.com/minnesota?utf8=%E2%9C%93&region=minnesota&by_location_id=11141

FWIW, JP is a fantastic game. I bought one and absolutely love it.

#15976 3 years ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

fyi, once you find one let us know. JP pro in stock and ready to ship.

also in stock

Zeppelin Pro
Zeppelin Premium
AIQ Pro
TMNT Pro
Guardians Pro
Deadpool Pro

#15977 3 years ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Hudson tap if you want to be even closer. I will be starting summer pinball league there in about a month if interested. We play on Tuesday nights.

#15978 3 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

Hudson tap if you want to be even closer. I will be starting summer pinball league there in about a month if interested. We play on Tuesday nights.

Yes that would be fun. Did a league night as a sub last week while out of town.

#15979 3 years ago

Are leagues starting back up again? I haven't been much of anywhere recently to check

#15980 3 years ago

Me again...I'm looking to trade my minty Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT). Ok trading down + cash. I put together a list of some ideas, but might be open to others. I love drop targets, especially in-line drops...and have a soft spot for early solid state Bally.

Newer: Ghostbusters, Star Wars Comic Art, TNA
DMD: World Cup Soccer
Mid 80's: PinBot
Early SS: Paragon, Centaur, Harlem Globetrotters, Skateball, Flash Gordon, Bobby Orr

Shoot me a message!

Pics here:
minneapolis.craigslist.org link

#15981 3 years ago
Quoted from AudioHaven:Me again...I'm looking to trade my minty Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT). Ok trading down + cash. I put together a list of some ideas, but might be open to others. I love drop targets, especially in-line drops...and have a soft spot for early solid state Bally.
Newer: Ghostbusters, Star Wars Comic Art, TNA
DMD: World Cup Soccer
Mid 80's: PinBot
Early SS: Paragon, Centaur, Harlem Globetrotters, Skateball, Flash Gordon, Bobby Orr
Shoot me a message!
Pics here:
minneapolis.craigslist.org link

Awesome seller here! Very easy to deal with!

#15982 3 years ago

Anyone have any Gottlieb AABs they want to sell? Projects ok.

#15983 3 years ago

Looking for a nice condition Whirlwind or an Ice Cold Beer. Will travel. Thx!

#15984 3 years ago

What’s this rumor of ICB being remade? Is that what cgc is doing so they delayed ccr? :-p

#15985 3 years ago

Looking to buy a very nice Dr. Who. Let me know condition and price. Thanks!

#15986 3 years ago
Quoted from BadgeringBadger:

Are leagues starting back up again? I haven't been much of anywhere recently to check

https://district82.com/events/
We've been playing the whole time! Come on over!!

#15987 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

What’s this rumor of ICB being remade? Is that what cgc is doing so they delayed ccr? :-p

First I've heard of this. Curious what kind of price point a remake would land at.

#15988 3 years ago
Quoted from NickyRicky:

First I've heard of this. Curious what kind of price point a remake would land at.

At this point probably $8k

I’m trying to remember where I read it

#15989 3 years ago

Looking for pin transport sometime in April from central Indiana back to Minnesota or at least Wisconsin. PM me with your rate if you’re gonna be making this trip anytime over next few weeks.

#15990 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Looking for pin transport sometime in April from central Indiana back to Minnesota or at least Wisconsin. PM me with your rate if you’re gonna be making this trip anytime over next few weeks.

Might check with brobra. He might head that way and I can attest he goes above and beyond when packing games for transport.

#15991 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Might check with brobra. He might head that way and I can attest he goes above and beyond when packing games for transport.

Thanks. I had actually messaged him last month and he didn’t have anything that way in April but was going to look. @brobra, I’ll send you a reminder.

#15992 3 years ago

What do you mean, "what changed"? All items that have been listed that are in this pin are upgrades Dutch has made in their latest run to improve the game play and reliability. Check archived NIB game sales that did not have these upgrades present. Not an EA version, but u can always buy an EA apron for the game.

Quoted from cpr9999:

Yikes what changed?
Is this an EA version?

#15993 3 years ago
Quoted from Cudaman:

What do you mean, "what changed"? All items that have been listed that are in this pin are upgrades Dutch has made in their latest run to improve the game play and reliability. Check archived NIB game sales that did not have these upgrades present. Not an EA version, but u can always buy an EA apron for the game.

I know what’s changed in the game - you said “my circumstances” have changed and you are now selling the game. Hence my question “what’s changed?”

You can not buy an EA Achiever Edition apron. You need to be an EA owner. That’s why I asked if this was an EA game. More desirable- maybe.

In the near future - you will be able to buy a non achiever apron.

#15994 3 years ago

Inbound MB SE
FS or trade:
A very nice BSD
An excellent JPTLW (it is a reimport but has the nicest cab, pf, plastics, and ramps I’ve seen on one).

...if there’s enough interest in April or I find nice stuff to bring back to our market I’m willing to make a trip out East and haul games both ways. So start looking and put me to work

Thanks dung for the packing endorsement; much appreciated.

#15995 3 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

Inbound MB SE
FS or trade:
A very nice BSD
An excellent JPTLW (it is a reimport but has the nicest cab, pf, plastics, and ramps I’ve seen on one).
...if there’s enough interest in April or I find nice stuff to bring back to our market I’m willing to make a trip out East and haul games both ways. So start looking and put me to work
Thanks dung for the packing endorsement; much appreciated.

BroBra to be our next major hauler !

#15996 3 years ago
Quoted from chad:

BroBra to be our next major hauler !

From what I can tell, he may deserve the title of hardest working guy in pinball. Seriously, he seems to be constantly busting his butt.

#15997 3 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

From what I can tell, he may deserve the title of hardest working guy in pinball. Seriously, he seems to be constantly busting his butt.

He did a great job transporting my game.

#15998 3 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

He did a great job transporting my game.

And thanks for letting me sleep in your driveway

#15999 3 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

And thanks for letting me sleep in your driveway

It's pretty peaceful out here. Probably the best sleep you got during the trip. The safest if nothing else.

#16000 3 years ago

Misunderstood your question. While i won't put out my life story here, it is due to a serious medical condition. Also i believe your information on EA aprons may not be accurate, but i will say i don't know the difference between an EA apron and a non-EA apron if they are a $600 upcharge. ??

Quoted from cpr9999:

I know what’s changed in the game - you said “my circumstances” have changed and you are now selling the game. Hence my question “what’s changed?”
You can not buy an EA Achiever Edition apron. You need to be an EA owner. That’s why I asked if this was an EA game. More desirable- maybe.
In the near future - you will be able to buy a non achiever apron.

There are 20,729 posts in this topic. You are on page 320 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/320 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.