1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,723 posts in this topic. You are on page 319 of 415.
#15901 3 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

I mentioned the msrp to show this game cost more originally than the standard pro did. By quite a bit. It has more improvements and is a much better game. Just showing this is a different better edition and it did cost more than previous editions - it's a Vault. Some are not aware of the differences. Don't read in something that isn't there. Thank You.
Look at my feedback and history - typically when I list something it sells within minutes if not in the first day or two. So I don't think I'm far off the mark. This game : it's like brand new - very low plays, original owner, bought NIB. And it's the Vault. It's priced in the right the ballpark for that edition with under 400 plays....
Has a stern shaker too.
Here you go - I took off another fifty bucks. Now $5600 even

Machine - For Sale

AC/DC (Pro Vault Edition)

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “HUO - I bought this NIB. Under 400 plays.

Stern AC/DC Pro Vault Edition pinball machine. This is not the standard Pro version, this is the later 2017 release of the Vault editio...”

11 days ago

Grafton, WI

NoQuarters

Not trying to say it's not a great game in any way. Just saying I am paying $5500 for a NIB Deadpool. Are the vaults more expensive than normal pros? I know Spiderman was but that had all new art.

#15902 3 years ago

Did you read the other posts ? Yes they are more expensive. Yes they have different art on the playfield. They have an improved bell assembly. They have all factory LED lighting, etc. YES - this is a Vault. Yes they sell for more money, both when they were originally sold and for resale...

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO - I bought this NIB. Under 400 plays. Stern AC/DC Pro Vault Edition pinball machine. This is not the standard Pro version, this is the later 2017 release of the Vault editio...”
2021-03-06
Grafton, WI
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 527 times

#15903 3 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Did you read the other posts ? Yes they are more expensive. Yes they have different art on the playfield. They have an improved bell assembly. They have all factory LED lighting, etc. YES - this is a Vault. Yes they sell for more money, both when they were originally sold and for resale...

Ok

Machine - For Sale

Stern AC/DC Pro Vault Edition pinball machine. This is not the standard Pro version, this is the later 2017 release of the Vault editio...”

11 days ago

Grafton, WI

NoQuarters

Ok

#15904 3 years ago

It's ok - you just probably weren't aware of the difference's of the 2012 regular pro and the 2017 Vault version which was improved. If you check the various editions in the machines section here on pinside you will see estimated price difference - the Vault valued estimate is $700 more than the 2012 edition.

There are probably many people that are not aware that the Vault has several improvements that increased price when sold new and increased price in resale too. The 2017 Vault Pro is worth the extra dough.

#15905 3 years ago
Quoted from NickyRicky:

There was distro mentioned earlier that pulled their Maiden pre orders. The rumors were it's because of a parts shortage. Any truth to that from your perspective?

That would be news to me. Mine are still in order with stern.

#15906 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Yup, you’re crazy for passing on those

I'm kicking myself about that Aerosmith. Pretty sure we're talking about the same one. Since it really isn't top of my wish list, I made the mistake of thinking about it for a couple hours and then asking a question instead of just running. Oh well...not meant to be.

I do agree that the Spike/LCD era machines seem to hold the SAM/DMD era machines down a little in price range other than a few highly desirable machines. I'm not sure that vault edition does much to change that. SAM pros seems to hit that $4500-5k spot while Spikes jump to the $5k-$5500 spot. Of course that varies a bit either direction by title, condition, mods, etc. But with prices these days, who knows. It seems everything has taken another jump, and I am sure the new round of stimulus checks combined with tax returns is going to push demand a bit higher even. Crazy times.

All that said, NoQuarters is one of the good guys for sure, and keeps his machines in beautiful condition.

#15907 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I'm kicking myself about that Aerosmith. Pretty sure we're talking about the same one. Since it really isn't top of my wish list, I made the mistake of thinking about it for a couple hours and then asking a question instead of just running. Oh well...not meant to be

The one in Cambridge you are talking about was the second one at that price that I could have bought within the month.

I honestly hadn't thought the market went up by $500 overnight, but it appears that is the case.

Lots of games moving quickly.

#15908 3 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

The one in Cambridge you are talking about was the second one at that price that I could have bought within the month.
I honestly hadn't thought the market went up by $500 overnight, but it appears that is the case.
Lots of games moving quickly.

Well hell. Any other $4500 HUO Aerosmith's floating around out there? LOL

#15909 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Well hell. Any other $4500 HUO Aerosmith's floating around out there? LOL

MSRP was $6199.

#15910 3 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Machine - For Sale

11 days ago

Grafton, WI

NoQuarters

Been looking for a Met and an ACDC Luci or Vault Pro for a while, but don't have the war chest for current pricing. Any interest in cases of rare and high end beer to bring the price down?!?

Good luck with sale!

#15911 3 years ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:

Been looking for a Met and an ACDC Luci or Vault Pro for a while, but don't have the war chest for current pricing. Any interest in cases of rare and high end beer to bring the price down?!?
Good luck with sale!

I like beer, but there is only so much I can drink. I have been known to send beer along sometimes when I sell a game, having some come my way would be a new experience.

#15912 3 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Bumping this up.... Leaning towards Turtles over Hot Wheels..... Willing to drive throughout the upper Midwest for the right machine. Nothing to trade now, unless someone is looking for a really nice NBA Fastbreak....

Archived after 7 days

Not sold

Machine - For Sale

NBA Fastbreak

Archived

Fully shopped/refurbished “Completely tore this machine down in 2019, and it has collected dust in my basement since the restore.

The basics- Full teardown, new cabinet decals, new legs/levelers, brand new ...”

Edit & Re-list
Change listing result

No longer looking... Trade for TMNT will be happening soon.. thanks!

#15913 3 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

No longer looking... Trade for TMNT will be happening soon.. thanks!

Nice Tim. You will enjoy Turtles. Have fun.

#15914 3 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Price drop to $5650
This is the Vault model, factory LED lighting, Improved Bell, Playfield artwork change etc. This was msrp of $6099 when released. Improved over the earlier standard Pro. I also added a Stern factory shaker to this game.

Damn, I bought my ACDC Pro Vault and a TWD Pro for $5300 each NIB back in 2018 from one of the higher priced distributors. I think that's why they sell for sub 5k because not many people pay MSRP for games.

#15915 3 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Price drop to $5650
This is the Vault model, factory LED lighting, Improved Bell, Playfield artwork change etc. This was msrp of $6099 when released. Improved over the earlier standard Pro. I also added a Stern factory shaker to this game.

Quoted from PokerJake:

Damn, I bought my ACDC Pro Vault and a TWD Pro for $5300 each NIB back in 2018 from one of the higher priced distributors. I think that's why they sell for sub 5k because not many people pay MSRP for games.

et in foro decernere,
as they say.

#15916 3 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

Good luck finding those for sub 5k now, if you can find em and they are nice grab them.

#15917 3 years ago

Wondering if anyone on this thread bought the Addams Fam listed on FB market place for 6500? I thought I had it but A+ for nutting up and just Venmoing her the full price.

If ya got it what kind of shape was it in? Looked nice!

#15918 3 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

USED to sell for sub 5k. Its a different world. Prices for used games were also lower in this area because of things like MGC where you got a good discount on a new/used machine. Also, Stern changed their pricing model and made it a level playing field for distros unfortunately. Now the price kind of is the price for NIB.

#15919 3 years ago

Empty vehical alert! I'm coming back from denver Colorado march 27th. I have space for game. Buy a game in the denver area.. I will go get it, bring it back to wisconsin, possibly your house for a $150 bucks. Pm me jeremy

#15920 3 years ago

Anyone have a Congo for sale?

#15921 3 years ago

Spent a bunch of time playing a few games I was interested in, and I think I'm going to go after either an Avengers: Infinity Quest (Premium) or Batman 66 (Premium) . Not too into the superhero theme, but good pinball is good pinball and I enjoyed playing AIQ. Batman has always been a favorite.

Which of the two would you guys pick? Anyone have a used one that they might want to sell before I get one new?

#15922 3 years ago
Quoted from BadgeringBadger:

Spent a bunch of time playing a few games I was interested in, and I think I'm going to go after either an Avengers: Infinity Quest (Premium) or Batman 66 . Not too into the superhero theme, but good pinball is good pinball and I enjoyed playing AIQ. Batman has always been a favorite.
Which of the two would you guys pick? Anyone have a used one that they might want to sell before I get one new?

I actually traded my BM'66 for my AIQ. Both are great games. I just didn't feel the premium value was there for Batman. Ironically, the thing that is obviously the "premium feature", the turntable, is the part of the machine that they could have easily done without. It's just...not great. Everything else is really good though, and if it were a pro priced machine, I would have kept it. I wouldn't be shocked to have one back someday (and neither would anyone who knows me, LOL). It's a great theme, fun layout, and insanely deep code. Probably it's biggest plus is the theme and theme integration. It's 60s era Batman through and through, and it has tons and tons of A/V assets used very well. I would say if you AREN'T a fan of that era Batman, this machine would lose a lot of it's luster.

AIQ is awesome all around, and to me it does completely justify the premium price tag (though I'm sure the pro is good too). Amazing, completely unique layout. Awesome art. Very good code (better than Batman even in my opinion, but that's definitely opinion and will vary). While I love the theme and how it is used, I would say the layout is the real star here. Even if you aren't a huge fan of the theme, I could see loving how this machine shoots and the unique rules.

Best of luck. Both are awesome machines, so probably a can't lose. It might come down to which theme you are a bigger fan of and which machine is more easily available when you are ready to buy.

#15923 3 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

Empty vehical alert! I'm coming back from denver Colorado march 27th. I have space for game. Buy a game in the denver area.. I will go get it, bring it back to wisconsin, possibly your house for a $150 bucks. Pm me jeremy

Swinging through Sioux Falls? Not that I have anything in mind, but never know.

#15924 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I actually traded my BM'66 for my AIQ. Both are great games. I just didn't feel the premium value was there for Batman. Ironically, the thing that is obviously the "premium feature", the turntable, is the part of the machine that they could have easily done without. It's just...not great. Everything else is really good though, and if it were a pro priced machine, I would have kept it. I wouldn't be shocked to have one back someday (and neither would anyone who knows me, LOL). It's a great theme, fun layout, and insanely deep code. Probably it's biggest plus is the theme and theme integration. It's 60s era Batman through and through, and it has tons and tons of A/V assets used very well. I would say if you AREN'T a fan of that era Batman, this machine would lose a lot of it's luster.
AIQ is awesome all around, and to me it does completely justify the premium price tag (though I'm sure the pro is good too). Amazing, completely unique layout. Awesome art. Very good code (better than Batman even in my opinion, but that's definitely opinion and will vary). While I love the theme and how it is used, I would say the layout is the real star here. Even if you aren't a huge fan of the theme, I could see loving how this machine shoots and the unique rules.
Best of luck. Both are awesome machines, so probably a can't lose. It might come down to which theme you are a bigger fan of and which machine is more easily available when you are ready to buy.

You nailed my thinking. AIQ was fun, and if there aren't any Batmans available, then it's an easy choice to get an AIQ. Theme-wise I liked watching the Batman TV show, and having played it multiple times over a longer period of time I know I'll enjoy it, vs AIQ where I've played it 5 times and am guessing it would be fun. I know I can't lose either way

#15925 3 years ago

I'm open to buy collections. 5-10 class A games at a time.
1-2 days lead-time to settle and move out, anywhere in the US.

#15926 3 years ago
Quoted from BadgeringBadger:

You nailed my thinking. AIQ was fun, and if there aren't any Batmans available, then it's an easy choice to get an AIQ. Theme-wise I liked watching the Batman TV show, and having played it multiple times over a longer period of time I know I'll enjoy it, vs AIQ where I've played it 5 times and am guessing it would be fun. I know I can't lose either way

If you think the Batman TV shows are funny, then this pin has some of the best theme integration of all time, Lyman just killed it here. It also has super deep yet understandable rules. Better players prefer the shots of AIQ I think, though for someone of my skill the shots on BM66 are fine. Pinball is so subjective though, it's really hard to give good advice on what machine to get.

#15927 3 years ago
Quoted from iloveplywood:

If you think the Batman TV shows are funny, then this pin has some of the best theme integration of all time, Lyman just killed it here. It also has super deep yet understandable rules. Better players prefer the shots of AIQ I think, though for someone of my skill the shots on BM66 are fine. Pinball is so subjective though, it's really hard to give good advice on what machine to get.

66 is a killer game and has a incredible build quality and rules set. The art package is amazing. It's in a league above AIQ on so many levels. Wait for a 66 and poach it.

#15928 3 years ago

Looking for a nice Genie if anyone is looking to let one go.

#15929 3 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

true that. I paid 6000 for a AC/DC premium whenever those came out.

#15930 3 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

66 is a killer game and has a incredible build quality and rules set. The art package is amazing. It's in a league above AIQ on so many levels. Wait for a 66 and poach it.

Stern and build quality? Did they make bat66 differently?

#15931 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Stern and build quality? Did they make bat66 differently?

Yes. They had Joe K on the project and I know his work (in pinball and outside pinball), well. The toys are way better. On a $ to $ basis, its a way better value and way better package overall. No they don't build them the same. They're regressing on an overall value prop to the end user; meaning the product is getting worse but the price keeps going up. Look at Zeppelin, (I know we are probably going to agree to disagree, and it's all good.)

#15932 3 years ago
Quoted from HHaase:

Swinging through Sioux Falls? Not that I have anything in mind, but never know.

Not this time my friend. I am thinking about doing another Seattle trip.

#15933 3 years ago

I have a couple arcades up for sale.

Commando ($800)
Zaxxon ($975)

Currently not working 100% but will be for sale once they are fully running.
Popeye (cocktail cabinet)
Donkey Kong
Time Pilot
Williams Slugfest Pitch N Bat.

#15934 3 years ago

lowering the price on the zaxxon and commando, since I need space to work on the other ones. It's very cramped in my gameroom right now.

$1000 for the pair if you want them both. both work 100%.

zaxxon and commando. or $650 each.

#15935 3 years ago

Well in that case I have a dedicated ms pacman cocktail for $750 for sale. I, too, am out of room.

#15936 3 years ago

Only 547 shopping days left until the Golden Goose !

LTG : )

#15937 3 years ago

Anyone know if the machines at Caffetto are running and playable to the public?

#15938 3 years ago
Quoted from Grossp59:

Anyone know if the machines at Caffetto are running and playable to the public?

Yes, they are. They only have: BK2K, Big Guns, Alien Poker, Mata Hari and Star Trek (old) in the basement at the moment. Pinball map needs an update.

#15939 3 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

Yes, they are. They only have: BK2K, Big Guns, Alien Poker, Mata Hari and Star Trek (old) in the basement at the moment. Pinball map needs an update.

Updated.

#15940 3 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

It's ok - you just probably weren't aware of the difference's of the 2012 regular pro and the 2017 Vault version which was improved. If you check the various editions in the machines section here on pinside you will see estimated price difference - the Vault valued estimate is $700 more than the 2012 edition.
There are probably many people that are not aware that the Vault has several improvements that increased price when sold new and increased price in resale too. The 2017 Vault Pro is worth the extra dough.

The AC/DC vault pro is fantastic because there were those of us who liked the speed of the pro and hated the bagatelle, but the giant Angus face could be the ugliest artwork in all of pinball. I mean, what game has ever had a cover up sticker for playfield art as a mod?? Problem solved with Vault pro

#15941 3 years ago

Superstar SS project game up for grabs. I looked at this this morning in a guy's storage locker in Mankato. Definitely not for me but might be the right thing for one of you. It's in rough shape, printed play fieldglass is cracked, back glass has small crack but otherwise okay. Rubbers have deteriorated to a point where there now physically a part of the Playfield in some cases. He's asking between two and three hundred for it. PM me and I can forward you some pictures and his contact information if interested

#15942 3 years ago

If anyone is thinking of selling a gently used TMNT pro, let me know. I have a buddy looking for one. Thanks!

#15943 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

If anyone is thinking of selling a gently used TMNT pro, let me know. I have a buddy looking for one. Thanks!

Good luck on your search. I was looking for a bit and ended up buying NIB. The game is an excellent shooter..... Your buddy has good taste.

#15944 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Any chance he has anything he'd consider trading...or trading plus cash? I have a minty TMNT Pro that I'd trade...I have a soft spot for early solid state Bally...but will keep an open mind.

#15945 3 years ago
Quoted from AudioHaven:

Any chance he has anything he'd consider trading...or trading plus cash? I have a minty TMNT Pro that I'd trade...I have a soft spot for early solid state Bally...but will keep an open mind.

No, sorry. This will be his first game.

#15946 3 years ago

I've got a routed RRWOZ that I'll be looking to sell soon. ~230 plays. Let me know if you're interested.

#15947 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I've got a routed RRWOZ that I'll be looking to sell soon. ~750 plays. Let me know if you're interested.

PM sent

#15948 3 years ago

Anyone got a Metallica LE they're looking to part ways with?

#15949 3 years ago

I have a HUO only owner Stern JP Premium, low plays, added shaker and upgraded speakers/woofer. Absolutely mint...will be listing for trade for either a nice TWilight Zone, Addams Family, or possibly Circus Voltaire later today. If anybody local is interested message me...thanks!

#15950 3 years ago
Quoted from mikehoss1414:

I have a HUO only owner Stern JP Premium, low plays, added shaker and upgraded speakers/woofer. Absolutely mint...will be listing for trade for either a nice TWilight Zone, Addams Family, or possibly Circus Voltaire later today. If anybody local is interested message me...thanks!

Darn, GF wants one, but I have nothing on your hit list.

There are 20,723 posts in this topic. You are on page 319 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/319 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.