1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

There are 20,666 posts in this topic. You are on page 317 of 414.
#15801 3 years ago

Double Pinball tournament April 17
District 82 Pinball
De Pere, WI
100+ pinball machines on free play
Cash Prizes top 8
Trophies top 5

Full details on website but here’s an overview
$70 discounted total for both tournaments.

9:00AM-1:00PM Classics Tournament
$35 ($10 per person to cash prize pool)
12 Rounds Pre-1991 Games only
7/5/3/1 scoring...highest total score after 12 rounds is winner
Register Here:
https://district82.com/event/great-lakes-pinball-open-classics/

3:00PM-9:30PM Target Match Play Tournament
$45 ($20 per person to cash prize pool)
All 100+machines in this tournament
Slight variation on Typical Match Play Format
3/2/1/0 Scoring -- First person to reach 30 points is the winner
(Probably will run 14-16 rounds)
https://district82.com/event/great-lakes-pinball-open-target-match-play/

#15803 3 years ago

Hey Guys, Looking for something pinball to do this weekend, swing up to District 1 brewery 200N Division St Stevens Point WI.

I am hosting a sort of Rick and Morty Delayed-Launch Party. No official tournament bracket, but we have prizes for the top 2 scores of the day and trophies. Large venue and plenty of time to swing in, play Rick and Morty (Blood Sucker Edition) at half price. Please follow the event on facebook either under "Pinball Mayhem" or "District 1 Brewing Company". We also have 8 other pinballs to play and 3 video games!
Thanks, details form the event below, reach out to me with any questions. And Thanks Tallon for posting the link above!

Portal over to dimension DIST-1 and join us for an event to celebrate the newest pinball from Spooky pinball getting placed at District 1 brewery's 12000 square foot family friendly facility.
February 27th, from 11:00-6:00, stick around after for the band, Tailwater.
Rick and Morty pinball half price, Drink specials.
LIONMAN!!!!! Nitro Stout brewed and available for this event ONLY! (Chosen by Scott Danesi)
Show me what you got!; Awards for best Rick and Morty scores and longest distance traveled.
TimeLine:
11:00 District 1 opens and event starts, take a stab at Rick and Morty for high score.
5:30 High score longest traveled winners announced and prizes presented
6:00 Tailwater Band will start playing as we wrap up the event.

Other Games there:
Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (Pro) TRON: Legacy (Pro) Aerosmith (Pro) Scared Stiff Big Game Medieval Madness (Remake - Special Edition) Monster Bash (Classic Edition) WWE Wrestlemania (Pro)

#15804 3 years ago

Oh. If anyone is coming up from near Pinball Life, please reach out to me. If possibile i would like to send some LIONMAN!!!!! beer down to TheNoTrashCougar but its time sensitive.
Thanks

#15805 3 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

Oh. If anyone is coming up from near Pinball Life, please reach out to me. If possibile i would like to send some LIONMAN!!!!! beer down to thenotrashcougar but its time sensitive.
Thanks

I want some LIONMAN!!!!! Beer.

#15807 3 years ago

Thinking about heading one this route (Minneapolis>Chicago>Cincinnati, Fri/sat/sun; can bring some games up and down. PM me if you have a need.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/brobras-pinball-talk-thread/page/10#post-6154022

#15808 3 years ago

I have a players Jokerz that I want to move. Boots and plays fair enough, but there is an issue with the left flipper I can't spend time. Hit me up for more info.

#15809 3 years ago

Contemplating selling Gottlieb The Incredible Hulk, prototype with the serial number 1440S. Has the system 80 in it, it is in original un-restored condition.
Has Game 500 boards and chips, same serial numbers on boards. We believe it to be the first one built out of 10, and it is running and playing as it should.
Please contact me if you have any questions or would like more information on this!!

#15810 3 years ago

ended up trading my AFM LE for a P3 with lexy, Heist and CCR. Super excited, and LOVE the game. Not sure why it gets the hate it does. But hope everyone is doing good tonight.

#15811 3 years ago
Quoted from SevenEightyRacer:

ended up trading my AFM LE for a P3 with lexy, Heist and CCR. Super excited, and LOVE the game. Not sure why it gets the hate it does. But hope everyone is doing good tonight.

I have never had a chance to play a P3. I'm super interested in the platform. I won't judge a game until I've had time alone with it, or in a quiet arcade.

#15812 3 years ago

The P3 is amazing, I've only played Lexy and the Cart racing, but the future is bright with this platform.
I'm excited to play Heist.
That was a great trade.

#15813 3 years ago

WANTED: Looking for an early SS Bally "players" condition or something potentially worthy of a CPR playfield swap...or maybe even hardtop. Just love this era, especially drop targets...inline drops are addicting. I can offer a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles up as trade bait if it helps...otherwise high-end audio gear...or cash Shoot me a PM

Favorites:
Paragon
Skateball
Flash Gordon
Centaur
Globetrotters

#15814 3 years ago

Don't rule out TNA if it's in the budget! Also a very fun game

#15815 3 years ago

Metallica Pro for sale. I'm about 25 minutes North of Milwaukee. Need some space.
Cash and Carry. No Trades. No Shipping.

Machine - For Sale
Metallica (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Low plays, excellent condition. Comet light kit, otherwise stock. Under 300 plays, no issues and like new. Selling to make some room. Cash and Carry - No Trades. No Shipping. Lo...”
2021-02-27
Grafton, WI
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 307 times
Contributed to Pinside

SALE PENDING

Added over 3 years ago:

SALE COMPLETED - SOLD

#15816 3 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

Don't rule out TNA if it's in the budget! Also a very fun game

I absolutely love TNA, but my brother-in-law has it...so we try not to double up on games...and he has a much higher budget than I do He also has EBD which is the only reason that isn't on my list as well. Great suggestion!

#15818 3 years ago

WTB pinball machine. Interested in:
Diner
Whitewater
Wizard of Oz
Medieval Madness
Cirqus Voltaire
The Addams Family
Star Trek Premium
Willy Wonka
Guns N Roses
Judge Dredd
Tales from the Crypt

Open to Possible others

#15819 3 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Need some space.

What did you do now?

#15820 3 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

What did you do now?

I am a bit tight with games. Could probably stand to sell another game or two. It would be nice to have a little more space in the basement. Lineup is pretty packed. It is just real tough to pick out any game to sell now. I really like what I have. Needed to let something go.

Also wouldn't hurt to have a spot for Welk when it's released.

#15821 3 years ago

WTB - I'm looking to buy an Avengers Infinity Quest pinball machine. I'll leaning towards a premium, but would also consider a Pro.

I also have some interest in getting a Stranger Things Pro.

Let me know if anyone has these for sale within a few hours of Oshkosh, WI.

#15822 3 years ago

Will be in the market for BKSOR within a week. Please let me know if you are looking to sell.

#15823 3 years ago

I’ve got a Wonka SE with a JJP topper, shaker and Lermods interactive Wonkavator that I’ll most likely list soon. It’s HOU. I’m the second owner. Let know if any of you are interested. Thanks!

#15824 3 years ago

Looking for a couple of pins for some friends. Looking for a Bally KISS, and a Black Rose. Have or know of anyone that has one for sale please PM me. Thanks,
Scott

#15825 3 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Looking for a couple of pins for some friends. Looking for a Bally KISS, and a Black Rose. Have or know of anyone that has one for sale please PM me. Thanks,
Scott

I don't know if it is ready, but the Pinball place in New elm has a Bally Kiss. Not sure on price. But worth a call, John would be able to answer that question.

#15826 3 years ago

Posting for a friend in Minneapolis looking for a couple of pins. Willing to drive a few hours for the right one.

High Hand
Jungle Queen/Princess
Vulcan
Fire Queen
Volley
Target Alpha/Solar City
Royal Flush/Card Whiz
Jack’s Open
Abra Ca Dabra
Pyramid
Joker Poker***

PM if you have any available. Thanks!

#15827 3 years ago
Quoted from Ryancaseystudio:

Posting for a friend in Minneapolis looking for a couple of pins. Willing to drive a few hours for the right one.
High Hand
Jungle Queen/Princess
Vulcan
Fire Queen
Volley
Target Alpha/Solar City
Royal Flush/Card Whiz
Jack’s Open
Abra Ca Dabra
Pyramid
Joker Poker***

Wow! Nice list.

#15828 3 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

I’ve got a Wonka SE with a JJP topper, shaker and Lermods interactive Wonkavator that I’ll most likely list soon. It’s HOU. I’m the second owner. Let know if any of you are interested. Thanks!

Sale pending. Thanks everyone.

#15829 3 years ago

My Iron Maiden Premium is for sale.
Super nice. Located in Sioux Falls, SD.
Thanks.

siouxfalls.craigslist.org link

#15830 3 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

Thinking about heading one this route (Minneapolis>Chicago>Cincinnati, Fri/sat/sun; can bring some games up and down. PM me if you have a need.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/brobras-pinball-talk-thread/page/10#post-6154022

5 down, 5 up; 2000 miles, 48 hours. Thanks to those for that reached out; you guys got solid games. Texas this weekend if more interest.

#15831 3 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

5 down, 5 up; 2000 miles, 48 hours. Thanks to those for that reached out; you guys got solid games. Texas this weekend if more interest.

I am passing on this particular one but I always see stuff down there. I will reach out when the right one comes along.

#15832 3 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

Dang, just missed you! I will be heading to Detroit (from Madison, WI) this weekend to grab a game. Coincidentally...anyone have good recommendations for places to play, eat, or visit in the greater Detroit area? Doing a bit of poking around online but figured I'd ask. Cheers!

#15833 3 years ago

Depending on how far you meant by greater Detroit area... Pinball Pete's is a good old school arcade with a lot of games. Not sure what it's schedule is these days. I've only been to the one on Ann Arbor near campus, can't speak to the other location in East Lansing.

#15834 3 years ago
Quoted from rockwell:

Dang, just missed you! I will be heading to Detroit (from Madison, WI) this weekend to grab a game. Coincidentally...anyone have good recommendations for places to play, eat, or visit in the greater Detroit area? Doing a bit of poking around online but figured I'd ask. Cheers!

Marvin's Magnificent Mechanical Musium is pretty cool and have about 10 pins....nice selection including JJP GnR

#15835 3 years ago
Quoted from rockwell:

Any room onboard to bring a game from Detroit back to Madison? PM me if that’s an option

#15836 3 years ago

Just listed - need more space, so one more game can go.... Tough decision to let it go but here it is : AC/DC Pro Vault Edition

25 minutes North of Milwaukee

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO - I bought this NIB. Under 400 plays. Stern AC/DC Pro Vault Edition pinball machine. This is not the standard Pro version, this is the later 2017 release of the Vault editio...”
2021-03-06
Grafton, WI
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 527 times

#15837 3 years ago

Transport Request: Marathon, WI, to Minneapolis

Just wondering if anyone is planning a run that would take him/her westbound on 94 through WI anytime soon. I would like to buy a pin from RustyLizard and would be glad to pay a fair sum to someone who happens to be making the trip and could pick up a modern Stern in Marathon from Russ and deliver it to me in or near Minneapolis. I realize it's a long shot, but this is the place to ask.

Thanks.

Added over 3 years ago:

Thanks for reading my transport help request, but I made the trip on my own so I no longer need help.

#15838 3 years ago

Anyone in the metro have new glass? I am specifically looking for a sheet that will fit a Data East Last Action Hero pin.

#15839 3 years ago

So I currently don't have any working pinball machines in my collection, what I do have is a $3,000 cash budget to find a new machine. I'm looking for mid 80s, mid 90s solid-state games that are electronically sound. Would prefer a Sci-Fi or Space theme over others and players condition play field or cabinet is just fine. Would love a good hard top candidate. I'm located in southern Minnesota and willing to travel within 100 miles for the right game. Here's a short list of some of the right games. PM me if you have a candidate.
Cosmic gunfight
Space Station
Stargazer
Blackout
Solar fire
Vector
Space Invaders
SW trilogy 97
BOP
Twister
Defender
Target Alpha( yes I realize that's not an SS)

#15840 3 years ago
Quoted from stuckey_t:

Anyone in the metro have new glass? I am specifically looking for a sheet that will fit a Data East Last Action Hero pin.

John Ross of Pinball Plus.

https://pinballplus.com/

#15841 3 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Transport Request: Marathon, WI, to Minneapolis
Just wondering if anyone is planning a run that would take him/her westbound on 94 through WI anytime soon. I would like to buy a pin from RustyLizard and would be glad to pay a fair sum to someone who happens to be making the trip and could pick up a modern Stern in Marathon from Russ and deliver it to me in or near Minneapolis. I realize it's a long shot, but this is the place to ask.
Thanks.

Pm
Sent

#15842 3 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

WTB - I'm looking to buy an Avengers Infinity Quest pinball machine. I'll leaning towards a premium, but would also consider a Pro.
I also have some interest in getting a Stranger Things Pro.
Let me know if anyone has these for sale within a few hours of Oshkosh, WI.

Don't have one for sale, but if you want to play we just put one in at the reptile palace in Oshkosh this week.

#15843 3 years ago

Retro Refurbs "Group Buy," Anyone?

Just wondering if anyone in or near Minneapolis would like to join me in a Retro Refurbs order. They're a pinball-specific mod seller in Great Britain that offers free shipping on "three or more" decals. So, if at least one other person joins me in a set of graphic art panels (aka Pinblades or Artblades), that would be four decals and free shipping. Otherwise the shipping is $35. If you're in Minneapolis, I would deliver your panels to you when they arrive. I'll use my credit card to place the order and you can pay me cash when I deliver your items. It's possible the shipping deal applies only to decals like artblades. It's not clear on their site. Still, they have *lots* of artblades to choose from, so, if you like artblades, chances are they have something you would like.

https://www.retrorefurbs.com/shop-cat/pinball-sideblades/

Anyone?

#15844 3 years ago
Quoted from Scrimmbo:

Don't have one for sale, but if you want to play we just put one in at the reptile palace in Oshkosh this week.

Thanks. Out of curiosity, who is the "we" in your post? Do you work for one of the operators (Midstate, ADI, etc)?

#15845 3 years ago

Just wondering if anyone in or near Minneapolis would like to join me in a Retro Refurbs order. They're a pinball-specific mod seller in Great Britain that offers free shipping on "three or more" decals. So, if at least one other person joins me in a set of graphic art panels (aka Pinblades or Artblades), that would be four decals and free shipping. Otherwise the shipping is $35. If you're in Minneapolis, I would deliver your panels to you when they arrive. I'll use my credit card to place the order and you can pay me cash when I deliver your items. It's possible the shipping deal applies only to decals like artblades. It's not clear on their site. Still, they have *lots* of artblades to choose from, so, if you like artblades, chances are they have something you would like.
Anyone?

Does it apply to more? I need this

https://www.retrorefurbs.com/shop/acdc-luci-dmdskins-speaker-panel-overlay/

#15846 3 years ago

Anyone?

I would be interested in purchasing a set for my Indiana jones

I have to choose between 2 that I like- can I get back to you by 9am Wednesday morning. ( I live in circle pines)

#15847 3 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

Thanks. Out of curiosity, who is the "we" in your post? Do you work for one of the operators (Midstate, ADI, etc)?

yessir, working for midstate currently.

#15848 3 years ago

Looking for one of the following, with price listed for what I am willing to pay for a nice example....

Hot Wheels- $5500
Ninja Turtles Pro- $5300

Maybe a few other Stern Pros if the price is right.

#15849 3 years ago

Raining hard here. Tornado warnings south east of here. Snow north of here. Only in Minnesota.

LTG : )

#15850 3 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Looking for one of the following, with price listed for what I am willing to pay for a nice example....
Hot Wheels- $5500
Ninja Turtles Pro- $5300
Maybe a few other Stern Pros if the price is right.

I've got a Turtles Pro minty w/ 400ish plays...not really wanting to sell it, but any chance you have anything you'd consider trading?

There are 20,666 posts in this topic. You are on page 317 of 414.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/317?hl=scrimmbo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.