1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 316 of 415.
#15752 3 years ago

Deadpool wanted. Will consider pro, premium, or maybe even LE (depending on $). Not looking to ship, but can take a decent road trip if need be.

#15753 3 years ago

Got a nice D&D FS

#15754 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Deadpool wanted. Will consider pro, premium, or maybe even LE (depending on $). Not looking to ship, but can take a decent road trip if need be.

Here you go...
minneapolis.craigslist.org link

#15755 3 years ago

Looking for my first pinball machine. No EM's. Would love a Frankenstein.

#15756 3 years ago

Looks like Carl is going to be able to retire early:

ebay.com link: WILLIAMS 034 THE MACHINE BRIDE OF PIN BOT 034 WATCH VIDEOS

#15757 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Basement:

Looks like Carl is going to be able to retire early:
ebay.com link » Williams 034 The Machine Bride Of Pin Bot 034 Watch Videos

What happened to it?

#15758 3 years ago
Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

What happened to it?

He probably outbid himself.

#15759 3 years ago

his YouTube video of it is soooo informative... at least I can actually see what he is filming lol.
..must have gotten a newer phone or camera.
sounds like there could be battery leakage in the head/boards.

#15760 3 years ago

just listed a soccer kings I have for sale. Will do a package deal with sexy girl if interested.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Here is a nice zaccaria soccer kings. Works 100%. Very nice playfield (no wear I can see), all original drop targets, no broken plastics. Backglass is very nice. Everything up a...”
2021-02-08
Burlington, WI
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 188 times

#15761 3 years ago

I asked a local glass place if they would make tempered translite glass for the WPC era games, they are $45 each. If I get a few people to buy a few I can submit the order. If interested let me know

#15762 3 years ago

I asked a local glass place if they would make tempered translite glass for the WPC era games, they are $45 each. If I get a few people to buy a few I can submit the order. If interested let me know

Make sure you tell them that you don’t want any logos on the glass.

#15763 3 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Make sure you tell them that you don’t want any logos on the glass.

Yes

"No bug"

#15764 3 years ago

does it really need to be tempered for backglass? $15 to get a normal piece cut. A lot of printed backglasses from the 80's and before were not tempered anyway.

#15765 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

does it really need to be tempered for backglass? $15 to get a normal piece cut. A lot of printed backglasses from the 80's and before were not tempered anyway.

$15 vs $45 is minimal damage in my opinion compared to what plate glass can do to a game or your body when damaged.

#15766 3 years ago
Quoted from EJS:

$15 vs $45 is minimal damage in my opinion compared to what plate glass can do to a game or your body when damaged.

it's not like plate glass just bursts in your hands like tempered does. 80% of my games have factory plate glass for a backglass. Never had a problem. In fact, if you nick the edge or side, It doesn't burst into diamonds like tempered does. You can save the glass from complete destruction if it isn't tempered.

#15767 3 years ago

Looking for a Flintstones or Royal Rumble in Wisconsin or over into the Twin Cities. Thanks

#15768 3 years ago

Seen a couple people in my family get some serious injuries from plate glass windows. For me there is no debate, always tempered.

-Hans

#15770 3 years ago
Quoted from Trogdor:

PM if want to buy a JJP GnR CE.
Late notice, but things happen. My JJP Guns Roses CE being delivered tomorrow. It was for someone else...you know how that goes. If someone really wants it, hit the PM. If I move into my house, probably will stay. I will be looking for above $15k. If you don’t want to counter another bid, say “firm” in PM. I will keep in garage so would want to pick up sooner -preferably tomorrow- then later with temps. I live in Mequon. I will only deal with shippers if above $25k, haha!

I don't think we have anyone that rich in the local community to overpay by that much......

#15771 3 years ago

Anybody got any 2nd tier system-11's within a few hours of Sioux Falls? I've got a waiting list to sell my Genesis, but don't want to part with it unless I've got something lined up to come back into the game room.

Space Station, Big Guns, Rollergames, Fire! would be my sweet spot.

#15772 3 years ago

Still looking for a Deadpool (pro, prem, or maybe LE), but will also consider Iron Maiden (prem preferred, maybe pro), Stern Jurassic Park (pro, but may consider prem), Stranger Things (premium only - cash purchase or can trade my STh pro towards it), possibly Star Trek LE or Walking Dead LE depending on $ (might consider the right premium), and maybe a GOTG pro (might consider a really good premium deal) or the right Spider-Man.

Added over 3 years ago:

Purchase pending, thanks!

#15773 3 years ago

Hey Guys. Im placing my Rick and Morty out for public play and we are having an event to celebrate it. At District One Brewery in Stevens Point we have 11 games there already 8 of which are pinball. Event is on the 27th from 11:00-6:00. They are even brewing a LIONMAN!!!!! Stout for it! Details can be found at the facebook event linked below. I wont flood this page with the full writeup, but i may post a reminder that week. Thanks guys.
-IF you dont facebook and are interested, PM me ill send over the text.

https://fb.me/e/B2z1mb89

#15774 3 years ago

Hopefully we can make it. Nice lineup of pins.

#15775 3 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

Hey Guys. Im placing my Rick and Morty out for public play and we are having an event to celebrate it. At District One Brewery in Stevens Point we have 11 games there already 8 of which are pinball. Event is on the 27th from 11:00-6:00. They are even brewing a LIONMAN!!!!! Stout for it! Details can be found at the facebook event linked below. I wont flood this page with the full writeup, but i may post a reminder that week. Thanks guys.
-IF you dont facebook and are interested, PM me ill send over the text.
https://fb.me/e/B2z1mb89

We are going to try to get there... thanks!

#15776 3 years ago

Cleveland pub in New Berlin Wisconsin has the new Led Zeppelin premium on location. $1 a game

#15777 3 years ago

price reduced on soccer kings. Also, Sexy Girl is still available for trade.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Here is a nice zaccaria soccer kings. Works 100%. Very nice playfield (no wear I can see), all original drop targets, no broken plastics. Backglass is very nice. Everything up a...”
2021-02-08
Burlington, WI
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 188 times

Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “I have a very rare Ranco/bell games Sexy girl pinball machine. This has an original Populated NOS playfield installed from Ranco (maybe 60 games played on it). CPR repro mint ...”
2021-03-24
Burlington, WI
Trade
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 2618 times

#15778 3 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

Cleveland pub in New Berlin Wisconsin has the new Led Zeppelin premium on location. $1 a game

How is it? I have gotten a chance to play a Led Zeppelin yet.

#15780 3 years ago

Wow.
Anybody know him?

#15782 3 years ago

What was it?

#15783 3 years ago

Free Dirty Harry. Though the "Text or phone call only" part made the cynic in me assume it was just someone blowing someone's phone up. Congrats to whoever got it if it was real.

#15784 3 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

Free Dirty Harry. Though the "Text or phone call only" part made the cynic in me assume it was just someone blowing someone's phone up. Congrats to whoever got it if it was real.

What was the list? How did I miss it? I’m loosing a step

#15785 3 years ago

Looking for BM66. Let me know if you are looking to move your. Thank you!

#15786 3 years ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

Looking for BM66. Let me know if you are looking to move your. Thank you!

Kingpin had one a month ago

#15787 3 years ago

Thanks, I think I'm too late on that one....

#15788 3 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

How is it? I have gotten a chance to play a Led Zeppelin yet.

Actually surprised on how much I liked it. The super spinner is pretty cool mech.You know I'm not a stern fan boy, but having only played GNR Standard and LZ premium. LED Zeppelin all day. Premium only, no pros.

#15789 3 years ago

Actually surprised on how much I liked it. The super spinner is pretty cool mech.You know I'm not a stern fan boy, but having only played GNR Standard and LZ premium. LED Zeppelin all day. Premium only, no pros.

Funny, I had the opposite impression as I've only played GNR premium and LZ Pro. GnR premium hands down better.

#15790 3 years ago

Quoted from Eric_S:

Funny, I had the opposite impression as I've only played GNR premium and LZ Pro. GnR premium hands down better.

Thanks for responding guys. I haven’t had a chance to play either of those games. Both games look pretty good and hope to get a chance to play both some day. I typically don’t care for games with ultra deep rules so I’m thinking Led Zeppelin would be more to my liking but I won’t really know until I get some time in on them.

#15791 3 years ago

Any interest?

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “Selling a complete used Gottlieb King of Diamonds playfield assembly. Cabinet was very much destroyed and falling apart. $360.00 I will ship to the lower 48. Pick up welcomed as w...”
2021-02-26
Rockford, IL
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 363 times

#15792 3 years ago

m probably a player on this if I get down towards you anytime soon.

Do you have any other parts for it? Mainly the score relays and mechs for the head, but cabs, heads, trim, transformer, coin doors, etc...would be interesting.

#15793 3 years ago

Unfortunately the cabinet was consumed by rot and fell apart when i picked it up.
I'll be surely hated , but after no interested whatsoever in the bottom tray and backbox And major space constraints they were donoted to the scrap man...
I do have the door somewhere.

#15794 3 years ago

Looking for a Iron Maiden Premium or possibly an LE.

Have a trailer and will come to you. Thanks!

#15795 3 years ago

Looking for another pin. Interested in Diner, Whitewater, WOZ or Medieval Madness.

PM if you got something. Thanks.

#15796 3 years ago

Actually surprised on how much I liked it. The super spinner is pretty cool mech. You know I'm not a stern fan boy, but having only played GNR Standard and LZ premium. LED Zeppelin all day. Premium only, no pros.

Quoted from trilogybeer:

Thanks for responding guys. I haven’t had a chance to play either of those games. Both games look pretty good and hope to get a chance to play both some day. I typically don’t care for games with ultra deep rules so I’m thinking Led Zeppelin would be more to my liking but I won’t really know until I get some time in on them.

Was just visiting my brother in Milwaukee this past weekend, and wound up hitting Cleveland Pub to play the LZ Prem. About 20 min drive west to the Sunset Bowl in Waukesha and we got to play a GnR SE.

Was very interesting playing them back-to-back. Shots and speed of play goes to LZ. Light Show, rules, and animations go to GnR.

My brother preferred the LZ.....I preferred the GnR......YMMV.

Later,
EV

#15797 3 years ago

Anyone have a GB pro and need this part?
https://www.pinballlife.com/ghostbusters-captive-ball-wireform-support.html

I bought one but have a premium and this will not fit.

#15798 3 years ago

Anyone thinking about selling their Stranger Things Prem or LE, hit me up.

#15799 3 years ago

At sunset bowl. GNR stuck locating balls. anyone have operator contact.

Got it. a nice nudge. must have been stuck in trough

#15800 3 years ago

My AFMr LE is still up for trade. Now considering besides a MM a RnM BSE as well in trade for it!

There are 20,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 316 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/316 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.