1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png

There are 20,668 posts in this topic. You are on page 309 of 414.
#15401 3 years ago
Quoted from AAAV8R:

Along the theme of scams......
For those of you more seasoned at selling machines, is selling on Craigslist always a total $hitshow?
I listed my machine on CL and I got a lot of interest.......from bots and weirdos. At least one legit inquiry.
I’m leaning towards just selling everything on here in the future even if I have to take a hit in price just to avoid the aggravation.

I actually bought my IM on craigslist. Decent price and cool guy. Not sure I would sell on CL myself, but I do look on there when buying.

#15403 3 years ago
Quoted from SevenEightyRacer:

Anyone have an alien that I could come try out? Seriously considering getting one, but want to play it before hand..... I can wear a mask/ bring wipes/ whatever needed to be safe. PM me if you can help out!

I have one in Mequon, WI if you happen to come this way.

Bill

#15404 3 years ago
Quoted from Lawnboy:

I have one in Mequon, WI if you happen to come this way.
Bill

My brother-in-law lives there. If you're extending the offer, to me as well, I might take you up on that next time I'm over there, after the pandemic.

#15405 3 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

Will do. But I have to say, compared to Acdc premium, Metallica, or IMDN, just the build quality and toys, look, aesthetics, everything looks trivial. Plus there’s better album covers and artwork to use on the game. The White cab looks like a faded Simpsons. The icuarus toy made me laugh out loud. The whole deal looks rushed.
Give me kick ass fun ramps (white water), give me cool toys pop up characters, drop targets revealing tunnels, ramps to launch balls (NGG), mini playfields, magnets (TZ), cranked, a blimp that shakes and explodes, a tv to show video, a better music selector, etc. I’m just totally unimpressed; frankly, I’m disappointed.

Quoted from Krupps4:

I have to agree with Brobra. Zep is underwhelming and a disappointment. It just seems like Stern mailed it in, which they know they can because these days people will buy pretty much anything. It’s easy to try to convince yourself that it is better than it is. I think that’s natural. However, it really falls short in most categories - art, toys, lack of original lay out, etc. Of course, the music will be good and the code is an open question. Even if the code is great, I don’t think that’s what should make a pin great by itself. Code is very important, but it’s a cheap way to try to hide other deficiencies in the pin.

Ok, so I'm not a fan of led zep, but humor me here. The pro for JP and zep are not too far off from eachother based upon mechs...soooo why are you feeling the zep is so bad? Is it ideas of features or just the art?

https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/JurassicPark-Pro-Playfield-1216x2048.webp
https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/LedZeppelin-Pro-Playfield-3kjnra-scaled.webp

JP vs zep pro’s
Both
“3” ramps
1 spinner
3 flippers
3 pop bumpers
Stand up targets

Zep
3 drop targets
2 saucers
Electric gate
Jp
3 up posts

remove emotion, theme, layout; based upon items in/on the table...they are pretty close. I'll be curious to see the reactions after the stream(s)

#15406 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Ok, so I'm not a fan of led zep, but humor me here. The pro for JP and zep are not too far off from eachother based upon mechs...soooo why are you feeling the zep is so bad? Is it ideas of features or just the art?
https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/JurassicPark-Pro-Playfield-1216x2048.webp
https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/LedZeppelin-Pro-Playfield-3kjnra-scaled.webp
JP vs zep pro’s
Both
“3” ramps
1 spinner
3 flippers
3 pop bumpers
Stand up targets
Zep
3 drop targets
2 saucers
Electric gate
Jp
3 up posts
remove emotion, theme, layout; based upon items in/on the table...they are pretty close. I'll be curious to see the reactions after the stream(s)

All fair points and I have a completely open mind since I haven’t seen it played. My post is my initial reaction, so to be fair I haven’t seen the full game. With that being said,

1. I don’t think the art is terrible. It’s just lazy. I’m not offended by it, but it didn’t require much effort or thought. Maybe that is a function of licensing requirements. However, compare the Zep art to the art on other Stern pins. Do you think it’s as good?

2. I don’t see a lot of theme integration tied to Led Zeppelin. Yeah. There is the blimp, but does it do anything? The pop up spinner is just a spinner. There is nothing to it theme wise. It kind of seems out of place with how it looks. Why couldn’t it be a drum kit with the spinner in the bass drum or something like that?

3. I think the lights in the art blades look unfinished and cheap, especially compared to JJP’s hot rails.

4. You compared it to JP. I think the JP layout is much more original and interesting.

5. You listed a bunch of features in a generic sense. Yes. They are there, but how are they used? Are they integrated in the theme? For example, JP has a raptor cage. That’s a feature fully integrated in the theme.

This is my humble opinion but I think Stern is starting to just operate in a pre set mold, check the box approach because they know everything they will put out today will sell. Maybe they do, but I never get the feel they are trying to push the envelope. I get that they need to make money, but it really does always seem about the absolute bottom line. JJP (and I’m not a JJP fanboy) really seems to try new things and push the envelope (sometime with mixed success) and the price points aren’t all that different.

To be clear, I buy Stern pins. I love my EHoH, but theme aside I don’t see much difference between EHoH and LZ. At the end of the day, I wish Stern as the number one seller of pins, would also be the number one market leader in terms innovations, etc. However, because they are the number one seller they don’t have to be the market leader I guess. To me, that’s a bit of a short term outlook. Again, just my two cents.

#15407 3 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

All fair points and I have a completely open mind since I haven’t seen it played. My post is my initial reaction, so to be fair I haven’t seen the full game. With that being said,
1. I don’t think the art is terrible. It’s just lazy. I’m not offended by it, but it didn’t require much effort or thought. Maybe that is a function of licensing requirements. However, compare the Zep art to the art on other Stern pins. Do you think it’s as good?
2. I don’t see a lot of theme integration tied to Led Zeppelin. Yeah. There is the blimp, but does it do anything? The pop up spinner is just a spinner. There is nothing to it theme wise. It kind of seems out of place with how it looks. Why couldn’t it be a drum kit with the spinner in the bass drum or something like that?
3. I think the lights in the art blades look unfinished and cheap, especially compared to JJP’s hot rails.
4. You compared it to JP. I think the JP layout is much more original and interesting.
5. You listed a bunch of features in a generic sense. Yes. They are there, but how are they used? Are they integrated in the theme? For example, JP has a raptor cage. That’s a feature fully integrated in the theme.
This is my humble opinion but I think Stern is starting to just operate in a pre set mold, check the box approach because they know everything they will put out today will sell. Maybe they do, but I never get the feel they are trying to push the envelope. I get that they need to make money, but it really does always seem about the absolute bottom line. JJP (and I’m not a JJP fanboy) really seems to try new things and push the envelope (sometime with mixed success) and the price points aren’t all that different.
To be clear, I buy Stern pins. I love my EHoH, but theme aside I don’t see much difference between EHoH and LZ. At the end of the day, I wish Stern as the number one seller of pins, would also be the number one market leader in terms innovations, etc. However, because they are the number one seller they don’t have to be the market leader I guess. To me, that’s a bit of a short term outlook. Again, just my two cents.

Ah, yes... With stern and how they know art, I'm guessing the Zepp license didn't allow much. Which is proof? by the lack of any interesting art and no art on the slings? wtf? I have also heard a comment that the lead of Zepp stated something about streaming the game/music then they should pay for their music rights (that is on top of owning the game). I can try to find a source for that. But if it is true, F##% zepp. If you didn't get enough money from the pinball license, you should of asked for more.

for your comment to #4. yeah so I was thinking, is SR "wore" out of ideas? I mean I LOVE BK3, but sales were meh/warm. The main toy was cool, the upper pf was cool, but to the JP point, there are some fresh new ideas etc. And just based on SR's last 3-4 games, how much innovation has he come up with?

I think it really is odd/interesting that SR gets thrown (recently) all the licenses with restrictions on art (got, sw, zepp, I mean besides the pf layout, all his games (except bk?) were just shit on for bad art. I would say if the SW Comic came out instead of the original, we may consider that an outlier.

It is just interesting, how the look or layout can make/lead people to think things. I didn't like how fast their "trailer" went through the game. It skipped a lot of things. I try myself to not judge until there is better video/rules/gameplay available. I mean the first time I played tmnt, I thought it sucked...same goes for twilight zone.

I'm kind of over stern. With their price increase but meh build quality, the only reason imo, that I would buy one again (nib) is theme or route. I like many of their innovations for ease of repair on route, and other stuff, but they seeem...empty still, or missing something. EH, that's why I'm glad AP, cgc, spooky, etc are all making games. Giving us options is great, but damn these prices

#15408 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I'm glad AP, cgc, spooky, etc are all making games

I can’t agree more my friend. I own a JJP and a Spooky as well. It’s good to have options and there are a lot of options these days.

#15409 3 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

I can’t agree more my friend. I own a JJP and a Spooky as well. It’s good to have options and there are a lot of options these days.

Yeah!

I was just comparing and asking, just because I was curious. Was it the layout, or the way stern showed off the game or the art, that people gave it negative thoughts...From what the pf parts/bom look like, they are about the same cost, so it can't/shouldn't be lack of features. BUT to your point, some designers use a "feature" or part in a new and different way, and that makes it feel new and refreshing. I guess not every designer will make a winner but hmm.

I need to spend some time on some different brand games! I only played Houdini and one ball was at MGC and one time at tilt. I'll be curious to see how alien and deep root games feel...

#15410 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I only played Houdini

I actually think Houdini is really underrated. It’s on my radar for purchase after the first of the year. For what they are selling for these days, it’s a steal. Really packed with features. I agree some of the shots are tight, but that doesn’t make it a bad pin. It may just make it a pin more appropriate for a more experienced player. Animations are are not to everyone’s taste but I don’t look up all that much when I play. Plus, AP games are built like a tank. Hot Wheels doesn’t interest me from a theme standpoint, but if AP could get more of an A list theme it could be really interesting.

#15411 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

JP vs zep pro’s
Both
“3” ramps
1 spinner
3 flippers
3 pop bumpers
Stand up targets
Zep
3 drop targets
2 saucers
Electric gate
Jp
3 up posts

For me it’s both, and the result is a lack of a pure gaming soul.
On the game side, the features and layout are slapped together and arbitrary. I had 20 years as as a game designer and art director and am into the craft of games mechanics and invention. Imagine a stair case raising the ball (instead of that crude thing in the middle; synched to stairway to heaven. Or Zildjian Cymbals for spinners, or heck put the blimp on that elevator and make it fly. There’s just some much depth, mythology, and lore to create a storyline basis for Zepplin. So bottom line, weave a tale, and design a game around that.

On the art. I get that license holders like to make limits and restrictions (it’s actually lawyers splitting hairs, and trying to negotiate for more and leverage by offering this and not offering that, which hurts everyone and sometimes the brand itself.
Yeah, the art looks looks slapped together with no personality. Here’s a set of images, make a layout. It just lacks stage presence, depth, dimension, contrast, all of which take thought, time, and lots of massaging. Now that I’ve seen the results of stern’s Zepplin; I’d really like to see what JJP could have done with it.
And I’m sure Stern is fine, and I’ve seen great products from them, this just isn’t one of them; and with a class A brand; it’s really too bad.
I’m sure some bean counter pressed the game to get made and released before Christmas. Very poor long-term strategy. But I get it, I’ve produced some great games and have had my share of losers too.

#15412 3 years ago

Is this still a RFS thread? Anyone got any leads on some classic Bally’s or Stern’s?

#15413 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Is this still a RFS thread?

You cranky bastard.

#15414 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Is this still a RFS thread? Anyone got any leads on some classic Bally’s or Stern’s?

What are you looking for?

#15415 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

I have a galaxy fs....

#15416 3 years ago

FS Mint TSPP
FS decked out TZ
FS solid WH20
FS players XFiles
FS above players NGG
FS gtb King Pin

Boom

#15417 3 years ago

Any pitch and bats out there for sale?

#15418 3 years ago
Quoted from 2manypins:

Any pitch and bats out there for sale?

My buddy has a spectacular Line Drive for sale. I think it’s listed on pinside.

#15419 3 years ago

For those in the Madison area, Madison Pinball will be getting a LZ.
Location TBD but told it may arrive in the next week or 2.

Covid times are tough and we appreciate your support. We have sold a few games off during the lockdowns and felt this was enough of a fun theme to take the risk on. Hope yall enjoy; I know I am excited to play it for sure!

All of our current locations that are actually open are very good about social distancing of others in the establishments and mask compliance.
Please be safe if you go out to play and follow all the rules to keep others safe.

#15420 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

What are you looking for?

Big Game, Flight2k, Quicksilver, Fathom, etc. (sorry Pinzap just listed some I know we both would fight over)

#15421 3 years ago

I picked up a real nice Elektra, Not sure how well it fits in my collection if you want to check it out.

#15422 3 years ago

Some day I will get a No Good Gofers. I went to a retro arcade in Jordan, and was rather saddened they had a NGG there, in really rough shape. I shoulda bought it off of them & fixed er up.

#15423 3 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

Some day I will get a No Good Gofers. I went to a retro arcade in Jordan, and was rather saddened they had a NGG there, in really rough shape. I shoulda bought it off of them & fixed er up.

Yeah, they’re not difficult to work on, but they can get pretty torched rather quickly if not adjusted correctly. Tore one down recently, rebuilt gofers and pops, adjusted slam ramp, LEDs, and nice rubbers. Plays well now.

#15424 3 years ago

We are going to Park a LZ @ the Blue Moon as well! Should be fun to have GnR and LZ side by side. . .

#15425 3 years ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:

We are going to Park a LZ @ the Blue Moon as well! Should be fun to have GnR and LZ side by side. . .

Are you getting these games in position for your re-opening in a few weeks? I thought WI has restrictions in place that prohibit indoor gatherings of any size with people who don't already live together, etc.

"On Nov. 17, Public Health Madison and Dane County announced new restrictions on gatherings, which includes a prohibition on indoor gatherings of any size with people from different households. The order also limits outdoor gatherings to 10 people or fewer with physical distancing."

#15426 3 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Are you getting these games in position for your re-opening in a few weeks? I thought WI has restrictions in place that prohibit indoor gatherings of any size with people who don't already live together, etc.
"On Nov. 17, Public Health Madison and Dane County announced new restrictions on gatherings, which includes a prohibition on indoor gatherings of any size with people from different households. The order also limits outdoor gatherings to 10 people or fewer with physical distancing."

Pffffffft.

#15427 3 years ago

That's an old order. The newer one is less restrictive, but neither restricts restaurants further than the original 25 % capacity cap.

The Blue Moon is and has been open the whole time. Just carryouts in that phase, and for indoor food and drink now.

Hell, the arcades are open in Madison right now. . .

#15428 3 years ago

Yeah, superior wi has almost nothing while Duluth Mn is lock down. Just a bridge away

#15429 3 years ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:

It is crazy!

#15430 3 years ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:

Do you have an ETA on when it will arrive?

#15431 3 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Do you have an ETA on when it will arrive?

Before end of the year...

#15432 3 years ago

Sure am tired of a couple of the local flippers driving prices to ridiculous heights in Minneapolis.

Helping a friend get his first game. If you have a reasonable game between 3-6k and want it to go to someone who will actually play it, feel free to PM.

#15433 3 years ago

Hudson Tap just over the boarder in Hudson, WI. is going to be getting a Led Zeppelin Pro soon. Was slated for St. Paul Tap, but any indoor entertainment here is still stuck in lockdown purgatory until at least Jan. 11.

#15434 3 years ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:

That's an old order. The newer one is less restrictive, but neither restricts restaurants further than the original 25 % capacity cap.
The Blue Moon is and has been open the whole time. Just carryouts in that phase, and for indoor food and drink now.

LE, premium or pro?

#15435 3 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

Sure am tired of a couple of the local flippers driving prices to ridiculous heights in Minneapolis.
Helping a friend get his first game. If you have a reasonable game between 3-6k and want it to go to someone who will actually play it, feel free to PM.

Sellers will price their wares at whatever the market will bear. Right now, clearly, it will bear a lot. The dispiriting reality is that buyers, not sellers, are “driving up” prices. The average pinball collector seems to have more, not less, disposable income for purchases right now since he/she is spending less on things like travel/entertainment/dining/leisure/gyms during the pandemic. Add to that the shortage of new machines at distributors after the pandemic halted production at manufacturers for at least a few months during the summer and you have a classic sellers’ market. I don’t subscribe to the theory that there has been a big influx of new collectors, adding to the demand. I still think the average person under thirty scarcely knows that pinball playing or collecting is a hobby at all, and if we are seeing an uptick in interest, it’s still relatively small and not affecting the market.

As a buyer, I don’t like the inflated prices any more than you do. It’s frustrating to see the sale pins appear in the Pinside classifieds, day after day, each priced 20% or more above prices from one year ago. Congo’s for $6K, MET PRO’s with stock displays for $6500, TS:PP’s or LOTR’s for $7K - *everything* is priced in the stratosphere right now. It’s maddening. It does seem likely though that this moment is the peak of the frenzy. If you can just hang on for a couple of months, I bet you’ll see a significant ebb to these prices. Manufacturers are shipping games again. The NIB supply is rising again. Also, the vaccine will begin to turn the tide on restrictions, and that will mean that all those ways people of means ordinarily spend their disposable income will resume, if slowly, and collectors will have less to spend on pinballs. And you’re kidding yourself if you don’t think the pandemic will have lasting, far-reaching effects on the economy. We *are* in a recession. It will catch up to even the deep-pocketed collectors in ways they never anticipated. A year from now there could be a serious sell-off. Truly! If you must have a used game today at last year’s prices, you’ll have to find a seller who is uncommonly generous. I know LTG recently sold his WOF at a pre-pandemic price, so they’re out there.

#15436 3 years ago

The only reason I am looking is for a new collector, and there are a number of die-hard flippers that are buying everything up and reselling it. I am sick of seeing the same people pick up games and flip them within 3 days. Scummy shit.

I'm not a "victim of a flipper," but in Minneapolis the whole market is made up of douchebags buying anything remotely well-priced as quickly as possible and pumping/dumping the shit within a week. Good on you for making your thousands but on the flip, fuck off for real. You're not adding anything to this community.

Got a few PMs for real prices instead of this gouging crap, thanks.

#15437 3 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

Not going to lie I didnt read that whole wall of text.
I am sick of seeing the same people pick up games and flip them within 3 days. Scummy shit.
Got a few PMs for real prices instead of this gouging crap, thanks.

Main flippers that always bother me are Carl out of Forest lake and Andrew out of maple grove.

Funny part about their flips is that carl rarely makes a ton of money and andrew knows nothing about pinball so he buys any game with a metal ball. He picked up a diamond lady from someone on here recently and I was scratching my head at that one.

#15438 3 years ago

Sellers will price their wares at whatever the market will bear. Right now, clearly, it will bear a lot. The dispiriting reality is that buyers, not sellers, are “driving up” prices. The average pinball collector seems to have more, not less, disposable income for purchases right now since he/she is spending less on things like travel/entertainment/dining/leisure/gyms during the pandemic. Add to that the shortage of new machines at distributors after the pandemic halted production at manufacturers for at least a few months during the summer and you have a classic sellers’ market. I don’t subscribe to the theory that there has been a big influx of new collectors, adding to the demand. I still think the average person under thirty scarcely knows that pinball playing or collecting is a hobby at all, and if we are seeing an uptick in interest, it’s still relatively small and not affecting the market.
As a buyer, I don’t like the inflated prices any more than you do. It’s frustrating to see the sale pins appear in the Pinside classifieds, day after day, each priced 20% or more above prices from one year ago. Congo’s for $6K, MET PRO’s with stock displays for $6500, TS:PP’s or LOTR’s for $7K - *everything* is priced in the stratosphere right now. It’s maddening. It does seem likely though that this moment is the peak of the frenzy. If you can just hang on for a couple of months, I bet you’ll see a significant ebb to these prices. Manufacturers are shipping games again. The NIB supply is rising again. Also, the vaccine will begin to turn the tide on restrictions, and that will mean that all those ways people of means ordinarily spend their disposable income will resume, if slowly, and collectors will have less to spend on pinballs. And you’re kidding yourself if you don’t think the pandemic will have lasting, far-reaching effects on the economy. We *are* in a recession. It will catch up to even the deep-pocketed collectors in ways they never anticipated. A year from now there could be a serious sell-off. Truly! If you must have a used game today at last year’s prices, you’ll have to find a seller who is uncommonly generous. I know LTG recently sold his WOF at a pre-pandemic price, so they’re out there.

Good post.

Nobody has to be a victim of "flippers" if they don't want to. Honestly I don't have my nose in the market enough to even know it's taking place or who is doing what. With rare exceptions, I'm strictly in the buying and holding mode. For all I know I've bought something recently from a flipper, but I don't think that is the case as I don't feel I've overpaid for anything. Anyone new to the hobby might pay a little more, but they probably won't be looking for projects either. All in all I'm just looking forward to hosting some get togethers at my place once this whole COVID thing is done.

I wonder if it's fair to say pinball could be looked at through two different lens or markets? The buy NIB and sell, rinse and repeat. Then the other being strictly used market for classic games say 20+ years old. Demand for classics could be much higher than NIBs due to affordability. Someone can say they have a pinball machine in their home for $2,000 or for $7,500.

With all I've seen in pinball I know not to try and make predictions anymore. Honestly I would have thought we'd see a selloff come and go this year but it feels like the demand is higher than ever. That or the demand has outpaced itself so much it swept any selloffs off the radar.

#15439 3 years ago

Forgot to post this up in here.

#15440 3 years ago

I know LTG recently sold his WOF at a pre-pandemic price, so they’re out there.

That sale may not reflect what is happening with the rest of the market.

Remember I found out a few days before the recent business closure for COVID that I'd be closed again until December 19th. So I put Wheel of Fortune and Stern Pirates on Facebook and Craigslist and had a reasonable offer on Wheel of Fortune in a couple minutes. Pick up in hours and paid cash. I knew I'd be needing money for expenses so I accepted and pulled the ads. I didn't have time to screw around with higher prices or spend weeks showing them and trying for more. I had to get my ducks in a row to lessen the strain on me.

Now it's been extended until January 11th. So now I'm on the fence to squeak by, or sell a game again. Which I'll do if the 11th gets extended again.

LTG : )

#15441 3 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

LE, premium or pro?

Pro this time. Cant only buy LE's. . .

#15442 3 years ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:

Totally Understand. Thanks for putting them out to play.

#15443 3 years ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:

Was hoping you would be getting the LE. can’t afford them but sure do enjoy playing them!

#15444 3 years ago

While I agree with most of what you have said, I will also note that there are A LOT of new buyers this year too. I am seeing 1 out of 4, maybe 1 out of 5 buyers of nib are first time buyers. Remember, pinball is becoming more and more mainstream again. Rayban ads, Toyota commercial, and many, many more.

People are not traveling, not going to football games, not going to Disney, etc. The people fortunate enough to have their jobs seem to have the disposal income and they are looking to "upgrade" their in home entertainment options.

#15445 3 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

While I agree with most of what you have said, I will also note that there are A LOT of new buyers this year too. I am seeing 1 out of 4, maybe 1 out of 5 buyers of nib are first time buyers. Remember, pinball is becoming more and more mainstream again. Rayban ads, Toyota commercial, and many, many more.
People are not traveling, not going to football games, not going to Disney, etc. The people fortunate enough to have their jobs seem to have the disposal income and they are looking to "upgrade" their in home entertainment options.

100% all this.

I used to get a call or email once per month or two from a new person looking to buy. They used to want to spend 2500 or less.

I now and getting 1 or more calls every week and those buyers are often quoting a budget of 5-7k.

I of course tell all these people to call kingpin and I think at least 4 have become new customers in the past two months. As the winter of isolation sets in these people are buying their home fun.

#15446 3 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Agree! Are you spying on me? Jumped in less than a year ago and have 5 pins already.

#15447 3 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

I picked up a real nice Elektra, Not sure how well it fits in my collection if you want to check it out.

I may have a buyer if you decide to sell. Thx

#15448 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballplusMN:

I may have a buyer if you decide to sell. Thx

sent you a message. Here is pics of the game https://app.photobucket.com/u/foxtj24/a/ffd857d1-d2c5-403c-8e9b-ce5af4fcafe1

#15449 3 years ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:

Can you let us know when it comes in? Thanks.

#15450 3 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Can you let us know when it comes in? Thanks.

For Sure. Ill post up here and on our League facebook page!

There are 20,668 posts in this topic. You are on page 309 of 414.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/309?hl=pinmasher and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.