1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 308 of 415.
#15351 3 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Looking for a Dirty Harry or Roadshow if anyone has one they are thinking to move. Have a few projects laying around to include in a possible trade.

I have a nice DH (personal game, not the one on route, but that one could be a possible option; also a nice example). Reach out with your trades if you want to discuss.

#15352 3 years ago

I have a HUO first owner Jurassic Park Premium (build date June 2020), with around or less than 100 plays (i will get audits and pics for an ad later today) with the only mod being an added shaker motor. Interested in trading for/towards a Medieval Madness. Posting here first to see if there is local interest.

#15353 3 years ago

Hey guys, letting you know that I have said adios to my Escalera. Thanks for the interest.

Donation made to Pinside!

#15354 3 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Looking for a nice LOTR (preferably in your collection for awhile) in the Midwest for a friend - working 100%, color DMD, full comet LED's, NVRAM, extra mods/additions a bonus. Can pick up after Christmas.

Found one

#15355 3 years ago

Anyone looking for a HUO JP2 Premium. Just picked it up last weekend in a trade. I'm second owner. Looks and plays perfect.

Also, have a MBrLE and AFMrLE with low plays I'm looking to move. Both same LE run #. PM if you're interested.

Thanks,
David

#15356 3 years ago

Looking to sell my Spider-Man VE. Like new condition. PM me.

And yes I want to buy all the games you guys have listed above but my wife won’t let me

Tim

#15357 3 years ago

Listing a TZ for a buddy. Was in his home collection for last 17 years. Shopping it now. Details:
Over 1k in mods
Full LEDs
Both robot mods
Penny extras ball doll mod
Camera mod
Clock mod
Plated mini ramp lamp cover mod
Backbox decal
Spaceship mod
Car mod
Ramp diverter decal
New rubbers
Extra spot lights
Extra action figures.
One of the nicest playfields I’ve seen a TZ in a while.
Bad: right side cab fade. Small left side head ding (will be puddied and painted).
Listing and photos are forthcoming.
Pm me with interest.

#15358 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Local Pick-Up ONLY will not ship We have owned this machine for just a little over a year now. Very fun to play! Time to let it go to make room for something else. There is a smal...”
2020-12-13
West Fargo, ND
5,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 372 times

#15359 3 years ago
Quoted from Barkz:

Still looking for a Jurassic park pro - willing to trade a walking dead pro with a color DMD if that what it takes to move it.

wish you where in texas..

#15360 3 years ago

Willing to trade a new WPC driver board for a WPC widebody cabinet.. if anyone has one lets talk.

#15361 3 years ago
Quoted from Scot0308:

Anyone looking for a HUO JP2 Premium. Just picked it up last weekend in a trade. I'm second owner. Looks and plays perfect.
Also, have a MBrLE and AFMrLE with low plays I'm looking to move. Both same LE run #. PM if you're interested.
Thanks,
David

Moving JP2 Already David??

#15362 3 years ago

Someone near me on next door is looking for someone to repair their shuffle bowler. Does anyone know who does house calls for EM's in southern WI (near Elkhorn)? I have a lot of machines, but not a lot of experience fixing EM's. Thanks!

#15363 3 years ago

Thinking about offering my Batman 66 premium as trade bait for an Avengers IQ Prem/LE or maybe a Deadpool (mostly Prem/LE but might consider pro). Not looking for a straight sale yet, just seeing if it would shake the right machine loose. Will likely post a full ad in the next day or so. HUO first owner, low plays, Stern LE sideblades, a few other minor mods. Let me know if interested.

Added over 3 years ago:

Traded

#15365 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

you still didn't get a deadpool?

I had a pro for awhile. Long story short I sold it with the intent of upgrading to a premium right away and those plans fell through. I'm probably leaning more towards an AIQ right now, but if the right DP deal came along I could be talked into it.

#15366 3 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

wish you where in texas..

You could always take a scenic drive to MN

#15367 3 years ago
Quoted from BrewNinja:

Does anyone know who does house calls for EM's in southern WI (near Elkhorn)?

Contact Paul Reno... Wisconsinpinball here on Pinside.

#15368 3 years ago
Quoted from BrewNinja:

Someone near me on next door is looking for someone to repair their shuffle bowler. Does anyone know who does house calls for EM's in southern WI (near Elkhorn)? I have a lot of machines, but not a lot of experience fixing EM's. Thanks!

Do you live in Elkhorn?

#15369 3 years ago

I live just outside it Doug, in the Lauderdale Lakes area. I see in your info that you live over here too. When I first moved here from Madison right before covid hit, Cory was going to invite ourselves to your house to play some games Didn't realize we were that close, assumed you lived closer to him. I met you once at a party at his house, but its been a few years now.

I gave him Paul's info and told him if he couldn't help him, let me know. I can always poke my head over and see if its something simple.

#15370 3 years ago

I put my Alice Cooper up for sale in the Madison area

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For Sale - Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle from Spooky Pinball. I am the first and only owner and I picked it up from the Spooky Factory in August 2019. It has been home use only i...”
2020-12-15
Oshkosh, WI
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 365 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15371 3 years ago
Quoted from BrewNinja:

I live just outside it Doug, in the Lauderdale Lakes area. I see in your info that you live over here too. When I first moved here from Madison right before covid hit, Cory was going to invite ourselves to your house to play some games Didn't realize we were that close, assumed you lived closer to him. I met you once at a party at his house, but its been a few years now.
I gave him Paul's info and told him if he couldn't help him, let me know. I can always poke my head over and see if its something simple.

Nice! Yeah I live right by Tibet’s school. I have been laying low during this pandemic, but we should get together when it’s over. I sure do miss hangin out and playing pinball with my friends.

#15372 3 years ago

Just listed Star Wars pro.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Star Wars (Pro) Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I bought this machine about a year and a half ago from an individual in St. Louis Park. Unknown history before he owned it. The machine has not had any mods added. As you can see ...”
2020-12-16
Apple Valley, MN
4,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 429 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15373 3 years ago
Quoted from AAAV8R:

Just listed Star Wars pro.

That’s an attractive and solid price. Someone gobble it up.

Machine - For Sale

Star Wars (Pro)

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I bought this machine about a year and a half ago from an individual in St. Louis Park. Unknown history before he owned it. The machine has not had any mods added.

As you can see ...”

1 hour ago

Apple Valley, MN

AAAV8R

#15374 3 years ago

Looks like bars, restaurants, arcades, bowling alleys, etc. in Minnesota, are closed until January 11th.

LTG : )

#15375 3 years ago

Ugh...I missed the press conference, did he provide any justification for why certain things got to open (gyms from what I understand) and others have to remain closed?

#15376 3 years ago
Quoted from setzkor:

Ugh...I missed the press conference, did he provide any justification for why certain things got to open (gyms from what I understand) and others have to remain closed?

Some places did a better job at not spreading it.

I recall a Facebook post that said at one barcade as long as you had a drink in your hand you didn't need a mask.

And that to me is a problem. Some people and places trying hard to slow it down. And some not.

#15377 3 years ago

Well since this stupid situation has me using my pinball room as my office/conference room, I don't really even like being down there. I was hoping to get somewhere else to play that doesn't have the stink of work surrounding it.

I guess I'll have to wait for Walz to say it's ok first though.

#15378 3 years ago

Came across two scams this week.
Wrote about them here.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attention-don-t-get-scammed/page/3

#15379 3 years ago

did you us an alt account

I dont see anything from you in that thread???

#15380 3 years ago

I was looking for his post too!

#15381 3 years ago
Quoted from ruralcollector:

I was looking for his post too!

I can see it but it say last post was 60
Days ago, so perhaps it has to be validated.

Here’s my stories from this week.

I became aware of a fellow pinsider who got scammed on MMRE. Smooth talking scammer, knew his stuff. Guy wired $.
Some tips:
Background check buyers and reverse search phone numbers.
Check routing numbers for bank location, etc.
Get references from known reputable pinsiders.
Avoid Facebook. This one originated there.
Perhaps use fellow pinsiders to verify that a game exists, and inspect.
Check photos against pinside listings.
FaceTime and check and inspect the game.
Read this thread from top to bottom as well as VIDs thread on how to not get scammed.
I feel really badly for the buyer.
If it’s too good to be true, it’s fake.
On another note, I avoided a moving company shipping scam from a Batman Forever listed for free out of Billings. You know, it’s on a truck and I’ll put you in touch with the moving company. I called the real moving company, and the guy said “I don’t know nothin about no pinball, but I’ve had 4 calls about it.” The scammer used an area code and number similar to the real moving co, sent a bad looking invoice, and offered to ship the game to me for $245 With 60% down. I finally said I’ll have sti pick it up from your warehouse, and got ghosted of course.
Folks, be smart, be safe, and good luck to you all.

#15382 3 years ago

Anyone got a Munsters Pro they would like to get rid of cheaply, but immediately?

#15383 3 years ago

Just watched the zeppelin game play videos.
I have to say, the game looks “weak”; very disappointed; what a waste of a good theme.
So which of you zeppelin fans wants a real game, like a TZ or a WH20, almost 30 years old, still runs like a charm, loaded with awesome and over the top toys (all models are LEs), and the playfield, components, artwork, and game play are superb?
I predict huge supply on Zep, so don’t waste your $ on pre-order, just grab a like new when the dumping season begins. With this said, it won’t be the first time I’ve been wrong.

#15384 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

did you us an alt account
I dont see anything from you in that thread???

If any of you use alt accounts; shame on you. That’s dirty pool; negotiate like men for crying out loud.
No, I’m not sure what happened (I can see it, but others can’t. Weird)’

#15385 3 years ago

Along the theme of scams......

For those of you more seasoned at selling machines, is selling on Craigslist always a total $hitshow?

I listed my machine on CL and I got a lot of interest.......from bots and weirdos. At least one legit inquiry.

I’m leaning towards just selling everything on here in the future even if I have to take a hit in price just to avoid the aggravation.

#15386 3 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

Just watched the zeppelin game play videos.
I have to say, the game looks “weak”; very disappointed; what a waste of a good theme.
So which of you zeppelin fans wants a real game, like a TZ or a WH20, almost 30 years old, still runs like a charm, loaded with awesome and over the top toys (all models are LEs), and the playfield, components, artwork, and game play are superb?
I predict huge supply on Zep, so don’t waste your $ on pre-order, just grab a like new when the dumping season begins. With this said, it won’t be the first time I’ve been wrong.

Listen to the interview with Tim sexton on pinball profile, the code is going to be insane

#15387 3 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Anyone got a Munsters Pro they would like to get rid of cheaply, but immediately?

What do you consider cheap?

#15388 3 years ago
Quoted from AAAV8R:

For those of you more seasoned at selling machines, is selling on Craigslist always a total $hitshow?
I listed my machine on CL and I got a lot of interest.......from bots and weirdos. At least one legit inquiry.
I’m leaning towards just selling everything on here in the future even if I have to take a hit in price just to avoid the aggravation.

I was a Craigslist guy on other sales, just to many tire kickers and people looking for friends. FB is getting bad too but you can look at buyers profiles before you even respond.

Last 4 pins I've sold were from here. unless you are asking retail everyone on Pinside that I have talked to or sold to has been awesome. zero issues. All other sites for pinball sales are a dice roll.

#15389 3 years ago

Duplicate

#15390 3 years ago
Quoted from AAAV8R:

You get what you pay for on CL.

It's not bad. You'll find someone to buy your game at a decent price. You'll find someone looking for a good deal too.

#15391 3 years ago

Not pinball related but I am giving it one last shot. My folks have a "smart ball" brand skee ball machine from the early 90s. The boards need some work as the game frequently restarts...hoping to find someone that has the ability to test and repair the boards any info or leads will be very much apprediated! Thanks

#15392 3 years ago

I saw that ad for a Hardbody for $300 on FB marketplace, but looking at the seller's profile set off too many red flags.

#15393 3 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

I saw that ad for a Hardbody for $300 on FB marketplace, but looking at the seller's profile set off too many red flags.

It being a Hardbody didn't set any off?

#15394 3 years ago
Quoted from Pike614:

Not pinball related but I am giving it one last shot. My folks have a "smart ball" brand skee ball machine from the early 90s. The boards need some work as the game frequently restarts...hoping to find someone that has the ability to test and repair the boards any info or leads will be very much apprediated! Thanks

https://pinballplus.com/

#15395 3 years ago
Quoted from AAAV8R:

Better prices on sell-side on pinside, way less aggravation, like others say. Plus, some level of verification, and feedback, and reference source material. I’ve received many references calls/pms from Pinsiders vetting other pinsiders. It’s nice to be able to help and reward the good guys.

#15396 3 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

It being a Hardbody didn't set any off?

It's a fun layout!

#15397 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Listen to the interview with Tim sexton on pinball profile, the code is going to be insane

Will do. But I have to say, compared to Acdc premium, Metallica, or IMDN, just the build quality and toys, look, aesthetics, everything looks trivial. Plus there’s better album covers and artwork to use on the game. The White cab looks like a faded Simpsons. The icuarus toy made me laugh out loud. The whole deal looks rushed.
Give me kick ass fun ramps (white water), give me cool toys pop up characters, drop targets revealing tunnels, ramps to launch balls (NGG), mini playfields, magnets (TZ), cranked, a blimp that shakes and explodes, a tv to show video, a better music selector, etc. I’m just totally unimpressed; frankly, I’m disappointed.

#15398 3 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

Will do. But I have to say, compared to Acdc premium, Metallica, or IMDN, just the build quality and toys, look, aesthetics, everything looks trivial. Plus there’s better album covers and artwork to use on the game. The White cab looks like a faded Simpsons. The icuarus toy made me laugh out loud. The whole deal looks rushed.
Give me kick ass fun ramps (white water), give me cool toys pop up characters, drop targets revealing tunnels, ramps to launch balls (NGG), mini playfields, magnets (TZ), cranked, a blimp that shakes and explodes, a tv to show video, a better music selector, etc. I’m just totally unimpressed; frankly, I’m disappointed.

Oh the art and toys etc, eh but the code sounds cool

#15399 3 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

I have to agree with Brobra. Zep is underwhelming and a disappointment. It just seems like Stern mailed it in, which they know they can because these days people will buy pretty much anything. It’s easy to try to convince yourself that it is better than it is. I think that’s natural. However, it really falls short in most categories - art, toys, lack of original lay out, etc. Of course, the music will be good and the code is an open question. Even if the code is great, I don’t think that’s what should make a pin great by itself. Code is very important, but it’s a cheap way to try to hide other deficiencies in the pin.

#15400 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

What do you consider cheap?

4400 or so

There are 20,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 308 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/308?hl=aaav8r and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.