1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,726 posts in this topic. You are on page 307 of 415.
#15301 3 years ago

Anyone have T2 they’d like to part with today only? I’m lightning fast; basement extraction no problem; you won’t have to lift a finger.

#15302 3 years ago
Quoted from blazingsaddlz:

Woops! I am in fact looking for a JP Pro in the Twin Cities area.

I have a few on order with stern. They are scheduled for production and delivery this month.

I'm located by the Wisconsin dells area.

#15303 3 years ago

Looking for Beatles, Aerosmith, Oktoberfest, Houdini or anything really...lol. Money burning a hole in my pocket.

#15304 3 years ago

I would be super interested in picking up a Demolition man, bride or a RCT pending price. Just picked up TNA from Blazingsaddle! And love it. But still have a hole in my basement. Hit me up with any games you might list.

#15305 3 years ago
Quoted from SevenEightyRacer:

I would be super interested in picking up a Demolition man, bride or a RCT pending price. Just picked up TNA from Blazingsaddle! And love it. But still have a hole in my basement. Hit me up with any games you might list.

There’s been an RCT on Omaha Craigslist for a while at $4k. Probably some room to bargain. NMNA

#15306 3 years ago

SevenEightyRacer coop mode on TNA is a blast. Let me know when you want me to stop by!

#15307 3 years ago
Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

seveneightyracer coop mode on TNA is a blast. Let me know when you want me to stop by!

Definitely soon, I also have TMNT which is so freaking cool as well in co op mode.

#15308 3 years ago

What is the value of a Harlem Globetrotters in very fine condition? Found one out there and the owner who isn't really into pins has no idea of its worth and neither do I.

#15309 3 years ago

Any good writeups on how to value an older pin? I have a demoman and I have no idea whats considered normal wear for something that age.

#15310 3 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

Any good writeups on how to value an older pin? I have a demoman and I have no idea whats considered normal wear for something that age.

PM'd

#15311 3 years ago
Quoted from gordonshumway:

What is the value of a Harlem Globetrotters in very fine condition? Found one out there and the owner who isn't really into pins has no idea of its worth and neither do I.

Pics would help, but it’s a fun game that is getting it’s well deserved respect and in the past several years has been climbing up in price when they show up on the market. In nice condition I’d say maybe around $1,500. If it’s very nice it could be worth double that. You really need to look closely at the backside of the backglass, check playfield closely for planking and minor wear . And of course the cabinet for any kind of damage , color fade or scratches. A few minor things can turn a really nice game into just a nice game and have a large affect on the price a game is worth.

#15313 3 years ago

I would say 400 to 900 depending on cosmetics. I would assume boards need attention and rubber. flippers targets need work. If well cared for and clean low use high end would suffice. I maybe way ofd the way prices are though.

#15314 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballplusMN:

I would say 400 to 900 depending on cosmetics. I would assume boards need attention and rubber. flippers targets need work. If well cared for and clean low use high end would suffice. I maybe way off the way pin prices are though.

#15315 3 years ago

I bought a pretty nice Harlem fully working with Allteks, leds, a nice playfield, and faded cab for $1500 a few months back if you want a reference point.

#15316 3 years ago

Going to be listing an X Files.
Full top side tear down, clean all coils, replace sleeves, premium rubbers, LEDs, clean optos, etc. in the middle of it now; should be ready today.

#15317 3 years ago
Quoted from blazingsaddlz:

I'm looking for a Jurassic Park Pro near the Twin Cities area. Pm me please. Thanks!

I may be listing a modded out JP Premium soon. Hit me up if you or anyone else is interested.

#15318 3 years ago

About tree-fiddy ... and I’ll take it.

#15319 3 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I may be listing a modded out JP Premium soon. Hit me up if you or anyone else is interested.

I can 100% vouch for the quality of @nighttrain's games. I had the pleasure of buying one off of him and wouldn't hesitate to do another deal with him if he listed something I was interested in.

#15320 3 years ago

I have a 4 player nfl blitz 99 arcade for sale. PM for details.

#15321 3 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

Going to be listing an X Files.

One of the filthiest games, I’ve touched other than 50 year old EMs; clean as a whistle now. I’ll get better photos and update ad.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/106887

#15322 3 years ago

Still looking for a Jurassic park pro - willing to trade a walking dead pro with a color DMD if that what it takes to move it.

#15323 3 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

Look through the sales archives and look for comparable condition games, what they were listed at, if they sold, how long they took to sell and back into a range for your games. Look at mint versus worn, etc and you will start see patterns appear.
Conversely, you could take the high of the pinside book range and start discounting hundreds off for wear on playfields, plastics, boards, and cab. It’s more art than science.

#15324 3 years ago

Also with older games, condition really is king and caries a very compelling and powerful premium.

#15325 3 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

Also with older games, condition really is king and caries a very compelling and powerful premium.

The Brobra way, lol

#15326 3 years ago

And if it says "Stern Electronics" it bumps up another $1k

#15327 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

And if it says "Stern Electronics" it bumps up another $1k

Damn right.

#15328 3 years ago

Looking for a nice LOTR (preferably in your collection for awhile) in the Midwest for a friend - working 100%, color DMD, full comet LED's, NVRAM, extra mods/additions a bonus. Can pick up after Christmas.

#15329 3 years ago

I have several sets of used pinball legs. Most have rust but may clean up. 28.5 inch. Passing on to group. Just pick up. Free.

Also used pinball glass standard size some scratches. Same price.

Woodbury pick up.

#15330 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

About tree-fiddy ... and I’ll take it.

nice, getting some diversity in the collection.

#15331 3 years ago

I’ll be in Ames, IA and back up today if anyone is looking to deal a bally/WMS/midway 88-98 DMD game.
Pm me for my cell.

#15332 3 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

I’ll be in Ames, IA and back up today if anyone is looking to deal a bally/WMS/midway 88-98 DMD game.
Pm me for my cell.

He forgot to plug my stern pro as well.

#15333 3 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

Pm me for my cell.

Got anything good coming? I enjoy living vicariously through other people's successes.

#15334 3 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

Got anything good coming? I enjoy living vicariously through other people's successes.

Nah, just and empty trailer. I work hard for this stuff. Roll up them sleeves

#15335 3 years ago

ughhhhh, selling my Stern Galaxy. Would trade for a Meteor.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/106947

#15336 3 years ago

Posted my BM66LE. Ideally looking for a trade for Wonka CE

#15337 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

ughhhhh, selling my Stern Galaxy. Would trade for a Meteor.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/106947

I have done business with Vibe and he is great. Galaxy looks good!

#15338 3 years ago

I have done business with Vibe and he is great. Galaxy looks good!

I forgot. I have a manual and old plastics I can throw in...there are more parts but that would need to add on.

#15339 3 years ago

Going to be listing a players condition 1975 gtb king pin; it’s all there mechanically and just got a nice Millwaxx bath. Might trade for other older wedge heads, parts, etc.

#15340 3 years ago

I’m open to buy a game or two fresh off route (or not so fresh).
Stern DMDs 2005-Present;
90-98 Bally/Midway/WMS;
Data East stuff or Sega games.
Would really like a torched TSSP to rebuild with my parts and playfields. PM me to discuss further.

#15341 3 years ago

Anyone have an alien that I could come try out? Seriously considering getting one, but want to play it before hand..... I can wear a mask/ bring wipes/ whatever needed to be safe. PM me if you can help out!

#15342 3 years ago

Anyone have an alien that I could come try out? Seriously considering getting one, but want to play it before hand..... I can wear a mask/ bring wipes/ whatever needed to be safe. PM me if you can help out!

Is there even more than one in the state currently?

#15343 3 years ago
Quoted from Barkz:

Still looking for a Jurassic park pro - willing to trade a walking dead pro with a color DMD if that what it takes to move it.

Barkz, I tried to buy this for you last night. Maybe take a crack at it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/106943

#15344 3 years ago

There's supposedly a new version of Alien thats going to be announced within the next couple of weeks. I'd at least wait and see the details on that before buying the older model.

#15345 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

There's supposedly a new version of Alien thats going to be announced within the next couple of weeks. I'd at least wait and see the details on that before buying the older model.

I caught a screen shot of that somewhere, can't find a thread on it. Any more info or directions to thread.

#15346 3 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

I caught a screen shot of that somewhere, can't find a thread on it. Any more info or directions to thread.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-cgc-going-to-manufacture-alien-pinball/page/25

#15347 3 years ago

Parts - For Sale
2 dmds for sale Archived
Used, good condition - “I have 2 dmds for sale used good working condition 100.00 each cash pickup only can be plugged in to make sure they work twin cities area”
2020-12-11
Savage, MN
100 (Firm)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 272 times

#15348 3 years ago

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Selling a couple hook dmds one original 70.00 has a very slight fade 4 to 5 rows on left side the rest is good Also have a red colored dmd 128x16 like new only used for a couple m...”
2021-01-22
Savage, MN
250 (OBO)
Archived after: 439 days
Viewed: 276 times

#15349 3 years ago

Looking for a Dirty Harry or Roadshow if anyone has one they are thinking to move. Have a few projects laying around to include in a possible trade.

#15350 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

So I know they are remaking it. Was going to pre-order one but wanted to flip and try the old one first. It looks like it is a lot of fun, but still was worth the ask if someone had one and would let me try it.

There are 20,726 posts in this topic. You are on page 307 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/307?hl=gordonshumway and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.