1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 306 of 415.
#15251 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballplusMN:

Wondering if anyone has some suggestions on powder coating in the map area? Have a wcs94 and the customer would like the rails and legs etc purple. Thanks in advance!

We’ve used magnetikote for all the exotic car stuffs and it was great. When I picked up wheels and spoke about pinball parts he was down to do them.

http://magnetikote.com/

#15252 3 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Looking for an Oktoberfest. Message me. Thanks

Weekend / page bump - Looking for an Oktoberfest... Message me. Thanks

#15253 3 years ago

Wondering if anyone has some suggestions on powder coating in the map area? Have a wcs94 and the customer would like the rails and legs etc purple. Thanks in advance!

Contact Doug Arntson in Corcoran.
612, ate-three-for, 9002
He goes by "Powdercoat Man."

#15254 3 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Did AP stop making these?

#15255 3 years ago

Oktoberfest is still in production Jim. Looking to see if somebody want's to sell theirs first, otherwise I could consider new.

#15256 3 years ago

Oy

#15257 3 years ago

Just about every town I know has a paint shop that does powder coat. Here in the Kenosha area I know of two.

#15258 3 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Glen at The Pinball Place has an Oktoberfest I believe.

#15259 3 years ago
Quoted from gordonshumway:

Just about every town I know has a paint shop that does powder coat. Here in the Kenosha area I know of two.

Do you know anyone in greater Milwaukee area that does Chrome plating. Small pinball part run?

#15260 3 years ago

I used these guys a few years ago on a golf ballwasher. It continues to look great after 4 summers outside. I thought they were very reasonable and think I might see if they can do the wire ramps on my IJ.

JIT Powder Coating Co
21020 Eaton Ave, Farmington, MN 55024

#15261 3 years ago

Can someone point me in the right direction about obtaining a skeeball machine? Don’t have a clue what they cost but have someone looking to pick one up before Christmas. Looking for fully working - thanks in advance!

#15262 3 years ago
Quoted from Barkz:

Can someone point me in the right direction about obtaining a skeeball machine? Don’t have a clue what they cost but have someone looking to pick one up before Christmas. Looking for fully working - thanks in advance!

Skee ball has many variants and ball types (ie old wood balls are expensive). They can range 900-3500. Operators are your first bet, try kingpin games, summit amusement mm maybe gameroomguys but then you’d have shipping.

#15263 3 years ago

There are new in box home versions as well:

https://www.skeeball.com/premium/

https://www.homearcadegames.com/product/76/ice-ball-pro-home-arcade

Personally, I like the styling of the real deal arcade versions better, but it’s a moot point since all the versions are too bulky for my place.

#15264 3 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

There are new in box home versions as well:
https://www.skeeball.com/premium/
https://www.homearcadegames.com/product/76/ice-ball-pro-home-arcade
Personally, I like the styling of the real deal arcade versions better, but it’s a moot point since all the versions are too bulky for my place.

Thanks for the info - I would be looking for the full blown one in the arcade.

#15265 3 years ago

Gary southward may have one also derek sanders . Derek advertises pinballs on craigslist and had a couple last time inwas at his place.

#15266 3 years ago

Who needs a cheap Escalera?

I rigged up a winch to move games up and down my basement stairs, so I don't need to keep my Escalera around any more.

I don't really want to ship it, so I'll put out a feeler here first.

Pro: Cheap! How does 1/4 of new sound?
Con: It's a beater. Bought used from a copier place. It's not going to win any beauty contests. Must have taken some good jolts in its previous life.

Pro: Recent new battery
Con: Missing one of two drive chains. I always figured it's the 700 lb model so one chain is still good for 350, enough for a pin. I've been using it this way for over ten years, does the trick. But you can always order a replacement if you prefer.

Pro: Includes big wheel attachment (I think it was that, I have to dig it out, I always left it off...)
Con: This model should have two straps; this only has one.

Let me know if you have any interest. I'm in Neenah, south of Green Bay.

Added over 3 years ago:

Update: sold, thanks Mike!

#15267 3 years ago

Anyone local have a claw machine for sale?

#15268 3 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Who needs a cheap Escalera?
I rigged up a winch to move games up and down my basement stairs, so I don't need to keep my Escalera around any more.
I don't really want to ship it, so I'll put out a feeler here first.
Pro: Cheap! How does 1/4 of new sound?
Con: It's a beater. Bought used from a copier place. It's not going to win any beauty contests. Must have taken some good jolts in its previous life.
Pro: Recent new battery
Con: Missing one of two drive chains. I always figured it's the 700 lb model so one chain is still good for 350, enough for a pin. I've been using it this way for over ten years, does the trick. But you can always order a replacement if you prefer.
Pro: Includes big wheel attachment (I think it was that, I have to dig it out, I always left it off...)
Con: This model should have two straps; this only has one.
Let me know if you have any interest. I'm in Neenah, south of Green Bay.

Is this the one listed on marketplace? It’s taller than the most common popular one? Kickback wheels? How much?

#15269 3 years ago
Quoted from BFGoodflip:

Is this the one listed on marketplace? It’s taller than the most common popular one? Kickback wheels? How much?

The one on marketplace was mine and has been sold.

#15270 3 years ago
Quoted from Barkz:

Glen at The Pinball Place in new Ulm has a few I think that they would sell. I would give him a call and ask about them.

#15272 3 years ago

looking for MMR. PM me if you have one and are considering pulling off route.

#15273 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Do you know anyone in greater Milwaukee area that does Chrome plating. Small pinball part run?

Not sure anymore about chrome. A google search my find one. There has to be in the Chicagoland area.

#15274 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

I'd try https://chrometech.net/ You'd have to call and ask if they'd do a small run.

#15275 3 years ago

I have my WOF from llyod's up that I recently shopped out, and fixed a few issues on with the TOPS topper, and my HUO LOTR that is super nice up for sale.

I really want a MM +Cash or a GnR LE. Figured someone may want these in here.

#15276 3 years ago

Anyone interested in trading their Jurassic Park Pro or a MBr for a TMNT? Shoot me a PM let me know.

#15277 3 years ago
Quoted from Barkz:

Anyone interested in trading their Jurassic Park Pro or a MBr for a TMNT? Shoot me a PM let me know.

Your mailbox is full

#15278 3 years ago

SW trilogy up. LED’d and drops repaired.
Has the cool 3D translite. Players condition, but plays well and looks sharp. I just spent quite a bit of time on it. New rubbers. Clean and plays error free.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/106561

#15280 3 years ago

Damn Gutz. That is a nice looking globetrotters.

#15281 3 years ago

LOTR Pending pickup. WoF Still for sale! Help me get a MMr!

#15282 3 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

Damn Gutz. That is a nice looking globetrotters.

Damn if you were closer - I'd buy that. It's on my list.

#15283 3 years ago

Anyone local looking to sell The Shadow?

#15284 3 years ago

Still hunting for a Ghostbusters LE!

#15285 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Anyone local looking to sell The Shadow?

I thought you only bought Stern LEs?? Shadow is a great pin. Nice choice if you are branching out.

#15286 3 years ago

Looking for my dad lol

Quoted from Krupps4:

I thought you only bought Stern LEs?? Shadow is a great pin. Nice choice if you are branching out.

#15287 3 years ago

Maybe if I cant get this damned phurba working! Aaaaaaargh.

#15288 3 years ago

Hi guys- If anyone is interested in adding an Pitch and Bat to their collection - I have a 1972 Williams Line Drive
listed https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/106683

(also on craigslist minneapolis.craigslist.org link
not sure which pics will look better lol)

-M

#15289 3 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

Still hunting for a Ghostbusters LE!

I have one that I’ve been debating selling. Pm me if interested.

#15290 3 years ago

Anyone looking for subs for their pins? I’ve got Qty (5) Polk PSW10 subwoofers that I’m selling. Four are black in color, one is Maple. They are all in like new condition. I had them on my games when I had a bigger collection. $75 each.

#15291 3 years ago
Quoted from MnHotRod:

Anyone looking for subs for their pins? I’ve got Qty (5) Polk PSW10 subwoofers that I’m selling. Four are black in color, one is Maple. They are all in like new condition. I had them on my games when I had a bigger collection. $75 each.

Well hello!

#15292 3 years ago

Just finished a gtb ‘61 project and looking to add another gtb wedgie to the line-up and to keep my hands and mind sharp.
PM if you have a ‘60s Wedge Head you are looking to pArt with. It will get lots of TLC. I crush on the things. I should mic the bell and install one of those nice woofers

#15293 3 years ago

If you are in this sort of thing; it’s nice, and Mike went through the whole thing. I’ve seen it in multiple stages.

#15294 3 years ago

I visited TCPin today and saw his two beautiful sale pins: TS:PP and NGG.

His Simpsons is *very* low-mileage! I'm assuming it's HUO. Looks great, top to bottom.

His Gofers super nice, too. The colors in the cab art and the PF are as vibrant and contrasty as ever. Translite really pops, too.

Just two very impressive games for collectors with high standards. And no, I'm not a potential customer as I'm not keen to spend the extra coin to have such a clean game. Chad is a straight shooter. He's happy to have a measured conversation about what a "fair price" means to him and why. He says he welcomes negotiations.

Also saw his EM's and they are a hoot. I know almost nothing about EM's but I do respond to the clicks/chimes and it's a trip to see an artifact from the "early days."

Lastly, I saw his burgeoning repair kit. The man is invested! *Lots* of repair parts, neatly arranged in organizers, as well as tools galore and plastics and...well, just lots of stuff! Wow!

#15295 3 years ago

Anyone have or know where I can find a BK2SOR Topper for sale?

#15296 3 years ago

I'm looking for a Jurassic Park Pro near the Twin Cities area. Pm me please. Thanks!

#15297 3 years ago
Quoted from blazingsaddlz:

I'm looking for a Jurassic Park Pro near the Twin Cities area. Pm me please. Thanks!

Woah woah woah I dibs first on this

#15298 3 years ago
Quoted from Scot0308:

Anyone have or know where I can find a BK2SOR Topper for sale?

like a month ago I shopped around for one....nothing :/

Quoted from blazingsaddlz:

these are getting hot again? May have to see if the bar owner wants to sell his.

#15300 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

like a month ago I shopped around for one....nothing :/

these are getting hot again? May have to see if the bar owner wants to sell his.

Woops! I see that I didn't tag the game correctly. I'm looking for Jurassic Park (Pro) Sorry!

Edit: Looks like I found one to buy. Thanks!

There are 20,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 306 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/306 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.