1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 303 of 415.
#15101 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Anyone looking for an Avengers Infinity Quest LE?

I have the same question as @brobra. Are you not liking the pin?

#15102 3 years ago

St. Paul Tap games availability update!

I wanted to pass on information on new game availability hours at St. Paul Tap now that the new governor's order has taken affect. The games there can only be available for play if the occupancy is 25% or less. At St. Paul Tap, with their maximum occupancy, this works out to be around 60 people or less. Most of the time during the day and the week, they do not hit this number, but this means that during normal busy times (Friday / Saturday nights), they will be not available. Below is a tentative game availability schedule if you are looking to get some games in, in the near future.

Game Hours:
Sunday - 11am-10pm
Monday-Tuesday - 3pm-10pm
Wednesday-Thursday - 11am-10pm
Friday - 11am-6pm
Saturday - 11am-Noon

#15103 3 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

I have the same question as brobra. Are you not liking the pin?

At the moment I am struggling to connect with it to be honest and I'm looking for pins my family is more interested in. I've funneled a lot in and out over the course of this year finding what sticks. This may end up being a game I circle back to....like Maiden

#15104 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

At the moment I am struggling to connect with it to be honest and I'm looking for pins my family is more interested in. I've funneled a lot in and out over the course of this year finding what sticks. This may end up being a game I circle back to....like Maiden

I had a hard time getting into my AIQ pro, ended up sending it down the road after a week.

#15105 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

St. Paul Tap games availability update!

Best wishes to them in these crazy times.

LTG : )

#15106 3 years ago

Looking for an AC/DC premium/luci or walking dead premium/LE locally if anyone has one.

#15107 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Looking for an AC/DC premium/luci or walking dead premium/LE locally if anyone has one.

Don't say that you're looking for TWD Pre too loudly around Jason...

#15108 3 years ago

lol I know - wasn't ready for one back when he was selling it Just kind of recently started to want one. His seemed like a good deal.

#15109 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

lol I know - wasn't ready for one back when he was selling it Just kind of recently started to want one. His seemed like a good deal.

I LOVE my TWD Pro. Never played a premium though.

#15110 3 years ago

Big fan of pro v premium on the title. Crossbow toy ruins the flow along w the lifting ramp. That being said, mine is not currently for sale.

#15111 3 years ago

Man, I want to say I like twd but I haven't played it since near launch @ sunray when Tony had it.

#15112 3 years ago

just listed my orbitor 1.

Machine - For Sale
Orbitor 1 Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I have a very nice fully working Orbitor 1 for sale. Rare game less than 900 made. I've had this game for over 10 years. Driver board has updated new cap installed 4 months ago...”
2020-11-16
Burlington, WI
3,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 143 times

#15113 3 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

Big fan of pro v premium on the title. Crossbow toy ruins the flow along w the lifting ramp. That being said, mine is not currently for sale.

I owned the Pro for a few years and upgraded to the Premium. The flow isn't as good on the Premium as you said, but everything else is far superior. The game itself is a ball buster on so many levels. There is plenty of flow on the game other than the ramp. The crossbow is a nice chance to slow things down...like your breathing.

#15114 3 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

You know when you hear about locations and barcades closing up due to the pandemic, its refreshing to post about a NEW location that just opened up. Im taking about Nerd Haven Arcade in Madison Wisconsin.
It's a new location that just opened up a few weeks ago im told. One of my pinball buddy went out Friday night and was so impressed, that he made me come back with him Saturday night. I had great experience there Saturday night. It's extremely rare for me to drive a hour to just play pinball. But it was worth it. Current game list:
MM royal edition
Attack from Mars special edition
Rick and Morty bloodsucker
TnA
Jurassic park premium
Munsters premium
Simpsons pinball party
Creature from the black lagoon
Threatre of magic
Addams family
Jungle lord
Spiderman (gottlieb)
Freedom (EM)
Pac man
Xenon
Lost world (bally)
Elektra
Space station
Cyclone
Twilight zone
Roadshow
Indiana Jones (williams)
Judge dread
Demo man
Potc (stern)
Game show
Flintstones
Champion pub
Hobbit (black arrow edition)
Wizard of oz
Willy Wonka LE
So here's the deal when you walk in. All pinball is on tokens and pay to play. The video games are on free play. You can walk in pay a 15 dollars for a day pass per person. Play as many video games as you want and they give 5 dollars in tokens for pinball for that 15 dollars. Or just play pinball pay as you go. Most of the bally williams and modern games are 75 cents or 3 tokens. A few are a buck a play. Early solid state and EM are 25 cents.
The video games were very nice titles. Not some one off rare games that nobody knows how to play. Just about 100 of the TRUE classic arcade games to play. Your sit down driver games, 1943, smash TV, mortal kombat, metal slug, ect. All video games work, none broken, all the marquees light up, screens crisp and clear. Buttons and joy sticks that fuction.
All the games play nice and when there was a issue with something the guys behind the counter were on top of it. Sure a couple games could of used a shop job or update the lighting. But for the most part all the games play pretty nice. Also its nice and pretty much right off the interstate. Less then 10 mintues into Madison. I never want to go that far in. Easy in and out and your on the freeway heading home.. Mask required at all times. I encourage people to check it out and support location pinball. I will be back again for sure.

Cool to see a new location, sucks that you have to pay additional to play pinball, probably a pass for me.

#15115 3 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

You know when you hear about locations and barcades closing up due to the pandemic, its refreshing to post about a NEW location that just opened up. Im taking about Nerd Haven Arcade in Madison Wisconsin.
It's a new location that just opened up a few weeks ago im told. One of my pinball buddy went out Friday night and was so impressed, that he made me come back with him Saturday night. I had great experience there Saturday night. It's extremely rare for me to drive a hour to just play pinball. But it was worth it. Current game list:
MM royal edition
Attack from Mars special edition
Rick and Morty bloodsucker
TnA
Jurassic park premium
Munsters premium
Simpsons pinball party
Creature from the black lagoon
Threatre of magic
Addams family
Jungle lord
Spiderman (gottlieb)
Freedom (EM)
Pac man
Xenon
Lost world (bally)
Elektra
Space station
Cyclone
Twilight zone
Roadshow
Indiana Jones (williams)
Judge dread
Demo man
Potc (stern)
Game show
Flintstones
Champion pub
Hobbit (black arrow edition)
Wizard of oz
Willy Wonka LE
So here's the deal when you walk in. All pinball is on tokens and pay to play. The video games are on free play. You can walk in pay a 15 dollars for a day pass per person. Play as many video games as you want and they give 5 dollars in tokens for pinball for that 15 dollars. Or just play pinball pay as you go. Most of the bally williams and modern games are 75 cents or 3 tokens. A few are a buck a play. Early solid state and EM are 25 cents.
The video games were very nice titles. Not some one off rare games that nobody knows how to play. Just about 100 of the TRUE classic arcade games to play. Your sit down driver games, 1943, smash TV, mortal kombat, metal slug, ect. All video games work, none broken, all the marquees light up, screens crisp and clear. Buttons and joy sticks that fuction.
All the games play nice and when there was a issue with something the guys behind the counter were on top of it. Sure a couple games could of used a shop job or update the lighting. But for the most part all the games play pretty nice. Also its nice and pretty much right off the interstate. Less then 10 mintues into Madison. I never want to go that far in. Easy in and out and your on the freeway heading home.. Mask required at all times. I encourage people to check it out and support location pinball. I will be back again for sure.

We’ll have to head down and have a look see. Looks great online. Im all for new arcades, but im starting to get concerned that there may be, dare i even say it, too many(?!) in a tight area??? How many is too many then in madison? If everything was on coin drop then one could hit all the arcades and only play what one wants, but when ya gotta pay a entry fee it commits one to one location a day. (For the ave guy)

#15116 3 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

I owned the Pro for a few years and downgraded to the Premium.

FTFY

#15117 3 years ago

Any whirlwinds lurking around? Pm me please.

#15118 3 years ago

Got a decent SW trilogy. Just need to rebuild the drops. Playfield and cab look great except for some flipper wear on cab.
No LEDs, but would throw it out there for sale or trade. X-wing Cannon, X-wing fighter, and all diverters work great. Cannon LEDs are solid. Nice build quality overall.
This title was never on my radar, until I serviced a few and kind of dig them now. If any interest, PM me.

#15119 3 years ago

never had a bingo before. Got this one in, was going to get it going. Realized it's never going to happen. So passing it off to someone else. Comes with 2 backglasses, and the ball feeder motor works, and the ball reset motor works. That's as far as I got.

Machine - For Sale
Bali bingo Archived
As is - “I was going to try and get this going. But i'm just not going to have the time to learn bingo tech. But I did get the ball feeder motor going by manually pushing the switch under...”
2020-11-17
Burlington, WI
100 (Firm)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 383 times

#15120 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

never had a bingo before. Got this one in, was going to get it going. Realized it's never going to happen. So passing it off to someone else. Comes with 2 backglasses, and the ball feeder motor works, and the ball reset motor works. That's as far as I got.

That’s a steal cool piece.

Machine - For Sale

Bali bingo

New!

As is “I was going to try and get this going. But i'm just not going to have the time to learn bingo tech. But I did get the ball feeder motor going by manually pushing the switch under...”

19 minutes ago

Burlington, WI

150 (Firm)

CaptainNeo

#15121 3 years ago

Anyone have MMR SE to sell between Minneapolis and Chicago? I can pick it up tomorrow before noon.

#15122 3 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

Anyone have MMR SE to sell between Minneapolis and Chicago? I can pick it up tomorrow before noon.

And/or a MBr CE or stern pro that Brobra can pick up for me as well...

#15123 3 years ago
Quoted from Barkz:

And/or a MBr CE, AFMr, MMr, or stern pro that Brobra can pick up for me as well...

Damn right bro. Yeah, and all that stuff on Barkz list. I got my thread mates. You guys are good to me, I’ll be good to you in the spirit of thread brotherhood.

#15124 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Man, I want to say I like twd but I haven't played it since near launch @ sunray when Tony had it.

Best playing twd is ltgs for some unknown reason. Just flows like magic

#15125 3 years ago

Is he a bro or is he a bra? No one knows, but that’s my knuckle-dragging snowboarding monicker. I never shook it, lol

#15126 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Basement:

You are so right about that. It’s an ass kicker for sure, but flows extremely well. It’s the magic at LTG:)s

#15127 3 years ago

Honestly this is a thing. I was not a huge fan of TWD for a while and the only reason I got into wanting a TWD was because I played LTGs. Also his place is the sole reason I bought and owned a Hobbit.

#15128 3 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

You are so right about that. It’s an ass kicker for sure, but flows extremely well. It’s the magic at LTG:)s

For the longest time I just assumed the phantom flip on MB wasn’t a huge deal on that game. Turns out LTGs was the only one I’ve played to this date that worked like 90+ percent of the time. Everyone else it’s a coin toss each flip at best.

#15129 3 years ago
Quoted from Barkz:

And/or a MBr CE, AFMr, MMr, or stern pro that Brobra can pick up for me as well...

I have attack from Mars special, avengers pro, avengers premium and turntles pro in stock. Can easily meet by the interstate in the Wisconsin dells area...

Let me know

#15130 3 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

I have attack from Mars special, avengers pro, avengers premium and turntles pro in stock. Can easily meet by the interstate in the Wisconsin dells area...
Let me know

If Barkz bites, I’ll meet, or if anyone does for that matter. If you need my cell PM me, as I’m terrible at texting and driving or Miri-tasking in general.

#15131 3 years ago

Also, I’ll trade the trilogy for a nice enclosed trailer.

#15132 3 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Let me know

Appreciate it, but primarily looking for used - I should have specified. If anyone has those used shoot me a message we can make this short and sweet and you can buy something nice before winter starts to hurt.

#15134 3 years ago
Quoted from mr9865:

Cool to see a new location, sucks that you have to pay additional to play pinball, probably a pass for me.

Just a clarification - the pinball machines are on token play, so if you only want to play pinball, it is only the cost of tokens.

The video arcade games are a flat $15 pass that includes $5 worth of tokens for playing pinball as well.

https://www.nerdhavenarcade.com/

#15135 3 years ago
Quoted from Barkz:

Honestly this is a thing. I was not a huge fan of TWD for a while and the only reason I got into wanting a TWD was because I played LTGs. Also his place is the sole reason I bought and owned a Hobbit.

His place is the reason I bought my JJPOTC.

Also, I'm willing to fight anyone for the right to buy that machine if he ever sells it.

#15136 3 years ago

His place is the reason I bought my JJPOTC.
Also, I'm willing to fight anyone for the right to buy that machine if he ever sells it.

Actually mine too. Played it there and fell in love with day 1. Besides Lloyd's game and mine, I think I only have played a couple games in total on other JJP POTC machines (couple games at Tilt and in a private gameroom) and that's it.

#15137 3 years ago

Nearest Location for GNRSE, Anyone?

Just wondering where the nearest Guns n Roses Standard Edition is routed here in MN. I see references in this thread to Standards going on locations in WI, but nothing in MN. Am I mistaken? Pinball Map isn't very helpful as it lists Tilt Pinball Bar as a site of a Standard Edition, when Tilt has an LE, etc. Is there a better pinball-locator website I should try instead?

#15138 3 years ago

Don’t hold me to it but I’m not sure any SE’s have even shipped. Why not go play the LE at Tilt or S&S?

#15139 3 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

Don’t hold me to it but I’m not sure any SE’s have even shipped. Why not go play the LE at Tilt or S&S?

I do recall some reports in this very thread about SE's landing on location in places in WI - one in Watertown, I believe. That location is five hours from me. I was hoping there might be one routed in, say, Hudson, WI.
I'm lucky to have the LE close by at Tilt, sure, but my hope was to try the SE as it's the only version I could possibly afford if I were to buy this title.

#15140 3 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

try the SE as it's the only version I could possibly afford if I were to buy this title

Based on the number orders JJP is rumored to have received, you have a lot of time to decide. They are many many months out with the orders they currently have.

#15141 3 years ago

There is a GNRSE on location at The Pinball Room in Sioux Falls.

#15142 3 years ago

Damn, that went fast.

#15143 3 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Nearest Location for GNRSE, Anyone?
Just wondering where the nearest Guns n Roses Standard Edition is routed here in MN. I see references in this thread to Standards going on locations in WI, but nothing in MN. Am I mistaken? Pinball Map isn't very helpful as it lists Tilt Pinball Bar as a site of a Standard Edition, when Tilt has an LE, etc. Is there a better pinball-locator website I should try instead?

Pinball Map will show all versions of a game if you search for any version (Pro, Premium, LE) of a game. If you go into the individual locations it will tell you which version that location has specifically.

There are no GNRSEs in the Twin Cities. 3 LEs. Tilt, St. Paul Tap and SS Billiards.

#15144 3 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

Damn, that went fast.

Apparently there is some demand for MMr's that I wasn't aware of. Make me want to pull my other MMr's off route to list

#15145 3 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

Apparently there is some demand for MMr's that I wasn't aware of. Make me want to pull my other MMr's off route to list

I thought the market was totally saturated. If you consider pulling one, let me know.

#15146 3 years ago

I'm actually heading to Sioux Falls all of next week for an extended stay. Turns out I'm staying about a mile from the Pinball Room, will definitely check that place out!

#15147 3 years ago

I still have a AFMr LE that I am looking to trade for a MM. anybody else feel like they want to get rid of a MM. I am looking.

#15148 3 years ago

Quoted from SevenEightyRacer:I still have a AFMr LE that I am looking to trade for a MM. anybody else feel like they want to get rid of a MM. I am looking.

#15149 3 years ago
Quoted from SevenEightyRacer:

I still have a AFMr LE that I am looking to trade for a MM. anybody else feel like they want to get rid of a MM. I am looking.

You need both!!!

#15150 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

You need both!!!

why would you want 2 of the same game? they are pretty much copies of each other. You want diversity in a collection, not the same crap over and over.

There are 20,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 303 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/303?hl=grossp59 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.