1A8D593B-9D4D-4652-A21C-9B01511D23CC (resized).jpeg
554F400D-5C3E-4B83-BC64-4EF9FB9789E0 (resized).jpeg
4CF4C989-CE6E-4342-B90E-4FB887C5D6E0 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20190820_171420 (resized).jpg
65527303_10220150873427148_2703891979682447360_o (resized).jpg
22448499_1716747395002052_745714275879255409_n (resized).jpg
12107919_10153193842349786_1176609030339450141_n (resized).jpg
Golden Ticket Event Aug 24th (resized).png
There are 20,726 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 415.
#1451 10 years ago

Yikes, triple post.

#1452 10 years ago

Yikes, triple post.

#1453 10 years ago

nice, do you allow us across the border to join?

#1454 10 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

nice, do you allow us across the border to join?

Western Border... Sure come on in.... Southern Border? With a 5 day approval process....

#1455 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Nice Job.... I am never first in anything.... LOL

I'm sure your wife appreciates that!

#1456 10 years ago
Quoted from DEWSHO:

I'm sure your wife appreciates that!

I am getting a little older...LOL

#1457 10 years ago

Hey, just wanted to say thanks to all the MN pinsiders (and maybe those from WI as well ) welcoming me with open arms into your community. I've always loved pinball, looked into getting machines about 5 years ago (wish I would have), but lived in an apartment then and it just wasn't possible. While living in a house alone is a chore in itself, at least now I have a good place for some machines (although I wish I could budget more). Good times!

Looking forward to that 2014 Pinball BBQ! Maybe SoF will make its way there...it's a brutal game, would you guys like that?

#1458 10 years ago
Quoted from tonymiddendorf:

Also- WTB: NBAFB or WWF
I set a personal record for shortest ownership time yesterday: less than 6 hours. NAVL dropped off Nascar in the afternoon and Millz was loading it up that evening! Nice, smooth transaction. Long enough for me to put my initials on it.
Now, it's time to beautify my new Jackbot!

Jackbot has some great roots, maybe it's even better than Pinbot. Congrats, I'd own it if it came around at the right time! Hey, I thought you were getting out of pinball for school though... Not that I mind, the more pinheads the merrier.

#1459 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Hey Guys, if you are interested, I am working on a pretty simple message board system for localized conversation, location pinball, marketplace, etc. for our area. It is obviously not meant to replace Pinside by any means, but there are a lot of regional websites out there that supplement Pinside nicely, and I thought this region could do something similar if anyone is interested. If you have ideas/thoughts on the site, post them there (or here) if you want....
If you wanted to form a local pinball league (similar to the one we are trying to do here down south), just get me the info and I will create a section for you. You can use that to post scores, stnadings, etc. If you want your league board to be private to the league members only, I can certainly do that for you as well....
http://wisconsinpinball.com/
-Tim

Does your site not allow the letter "u"? My username came up missing the u. Don't think I could have typed it wrong twice but who knows.

#1460 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Does your site not allow the letter "u"? My username came up missing the u. Don't think I could have typed it wrong twice but who knows.

Yes it does.... If your letter X was sticky I would be asking a different set of followup questions....

I will take a look at it and report back.

#1461 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Yes it does.... If your letter X was sticky I would be asking a different set of followup questions....
I will take a look at it and report back.

My username does indeed have a letter u and it was successful.... I will try one more just to make sure....

#1462 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Just registered a username with not one, but two U's....

#1463 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Just registered a username with not one, but two U's....

Can you delete my account so I can sign up again?

#1464 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Done...

#1465 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Pretty sure Russ is hitting the sauce early...

#1466 10 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Pretty sure Russ is hitting the sauce early...

Golf night bitches.

#1467 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Hey Guys, if you are interested, I am working on a pretty simple message board system for localized conversation, location pinball, marketplace, etc. for our area. It is obviously not meant to replace Pinside by any means, but there are a lot of regional websites out there that supplement Pinside nicely, and I thought this region could do something similar if anyone is interested. If you have ideas/thoughts on the site, post them there (or here) if you want....
If you wanted to form a local pinball league (similar to the one we are trying to do here down south), just get me the info and I will create a section for you. You can use that to post scores, stnadings, etc. If you want your league board to be private to the league members only, I can certainly do that for you as well....
http://wisconsinpinball.com/
-Tim

Nice! Thanks Tim!

#1468 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Any mankato pinballers?

I'm not a native of Mankato but we've lived there for about 14 years now. If you're in Mankato, drop me a pm.

#1469 10 years ago

Looks like I'll be heading into Cheeseland sometime next week to deliver Ralph's pin. Anyone interested in a players Police Force? I could haul it thatta way at the same time. Will be going to Hellenville, WI from Oakdale, MN.

pics, price, info:
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-1989-williams-sys11-police-force-in-mn-1000

#1470 10 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Looks like I'll be heading into Cheeseland sometime next week to deliver Ralph's pin. Anyone interested in a players Police Force? I could haul it thatta way at the same time. Will be going to Hellenville, WI from Oakdale, MN.
pics, price, info:
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-1989-williams-sys11-police-force-in-mn-1000

Stop by on your way through.

#1471 10 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

Looking forward to that 2014 Pinball BBQ! Maybe SoF will make its way there...it's a brutal game, would you guys like that?

I vote yes for a SOF at Pinball BBQ 2014

#1472 10 years ago

Also- WTB: NBAFB or WWF
I set a personal record for shortest ownership time yesterday: less than 6 hours. NAVL dropped off Nascar in the afternoon and Millz was loading it up that evening! Nice, smooth transaction. Long enough for me to put my initials on it.
Now, it's time to beautify my new Jackbot!

Hey Tony - you got a Jackbot?!? Sweet!! Been playing my Pinbot a lot lately, heard Jackbot is a nice companion pin. What's your opinion of it so far? I've only got about 10 games on the one they used to have at Blainbrook.

#1473 10 years ago
Quoted from tmac:

I vote yes for a SOF at Pinball BBQ 2014

The outlanes on that game are soul crushing. They put that center post in just to make you feel good.

#1474 10 years ago

I am on the hunt for a RBION so let me know if you spot one or have one for sale around the pinside and Bostonpin average price. Thanks gents.

#1475 10 years ago
Quoted from funchaser:

Hey Tony - you got a Jackbot?!? Sweet!! Been playing my Pinbot a lot lately, heard Jackbot is a nice companion pin. What's your opinion of it so far? I've only got about 10 games on the one they used to have at Blainbrook.

It's really fun. You've got the option to gamble some of your rewards for a double-or-nothing shot. The rules are not complicated. Nice party game that's easy to understand.

#1476 10 years ago

It's really fun. You've got the option to gamble some of your rewards for a double-or-nothing shot. The rules are not complicated. Nice party game that's easy to understand.

I got it too sitting next to my Bride. Great game and very fast.

#1477 10 years ago

What would you take in trade for your bride?

#1478 10 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

I am on the hunt for a RBION so let me know if you spot one or have one for sale around the pinside and Bostonpin average price. Thanks gents.

invader................

#1479 10 years ago

Madison Area Guys.....

Some of you contacted me when Neo was setting up his league stating that you would like to do a Madison area one....If you are interested, Check in/discuss here- http://wisconsinpinball.com/viewforum.php?f=13 or just update this thread as well.... If you know anyone else that would like to participate (they dont need to host, just like to play pinball), chime in as well....

Tim

#1480 10 years ago

That's why it needs to be a Tourney Game. Plays Fast, game time short, players crying!

#1481 10 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

I saw one for $3800, but this is probably overpriced.

#1482 10 years ago

A friend and I are making a pinball trip to MN on Saturday. We always stop at Lloyd's and then end the night at Blainebrook Bowl. In between there will be pizza, probably at Lola's and beer, probably at Happy Gnome. Are there other pinball places we should visit, prefarably that serve beer (Surly's would make it even better)? Also, any great pizza places out near Blaine.

Thanks for our help.

Steve

#1483 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I saw one for $3800, but this is probably overpriced.

I would say its definitely high. I bought and sold a really clean one for 2800 so I would say anything over 3000 is high unless its pristine and has all the extras.

#1484 10 years ago
Quoted from slavall:

night at Blainebrook Bowl. In between there will be pizza, probably at Lola's and beer, probably at Happy Gnome. Are there other pinball places we should visit, prefarably that serve beer (Surly's would make it even better)?

There's Mortimer's. Forgot if they served Surly tho. Definitely Blainebrook serves Surly.

#1485 10 years ago
Quoted from slavall:

A friend and I are making a pinball trip to MN on Saturday. We always stop at Lloyd's and then end the night at Blainebrook Bowl. In between there will be pizza, probably at Lola's and beer, probably at Happy Gnome. Are there other pinball places we should visit, prefarably that serve beer (Surly's would make it even better)? Also, any great pizza places out near Blaine.
Thanks for our help.
Steve

If you wanted to grab some amazing BBQ before pinball, go to Qfanatic in Champlin.

#1486 10 years ago
Quoted from slavall:

Thanks for our help.
Steve

There's a 'Pizza Luce' near Lloyd's place out in Hopkins, MN.

http://pizzaluce.com/locations/hopkins/

It's my favorite place in MN for pizza.

Thanks for mentioning Pizzeria Lola. I'll have to check it out. That Hawaiian sounds delicious!

http://www.pizzerialola.com/menu/pizzas/

#1487 10 years ago
Quoted from guyincognito:

There's a 'Pizza Luce' near Lloyd's place out in Hopkins, MN.

http://pizzaluce.com/locations/hopkins/

It's my favorite place in MN for pizza.

They deliver to SS Billiards too. I use them for the Pinball Circus.

LTG : )

#1488 10 years ago

Any leads on a Centaur?

#1489 10 years ago
Quoted from slavall:

Are there other pinball places we should visit, prefarably that serve beer (Surly's would make it even better)? Also, any great pizza places out near Blaine.

This place isn't near Blaine really, but its should be on your way from WI (its on the east side of MN).

DeLeos in Woodbury.
http://www.deleobrospizza.com/
803 Bielenberg Dr Woodbury, MN 55125-4423

Great Pizza, Hoagie, Italian joint with 16 or so 80s Arcade games as well as the following Pins: Star Wars Episode 1 (pin2000), Stern Indiana Jones, Stern Avatar, and one other I am forgetting (even tho I was JUST there). The Sterns are ALL on 3 games for $1 which you can't really beat here in the cities, to my knowledge.

#1490 10 years ago

Does anyone have some pins for sale? I've been wanting to get a machine for a while and now that the SM in the local theater has vanished the only decent playing option near me is a dirty TSPP at Chuck E Cheese that seems to play well but I feel like a pedo there. There's also a Nascar at BWW but there's a broken plastic that constantly traps the ball on the field and then you have to wait for the machine to pop stuff up and down before it'll break loose. I'm about half an hour west of La Crosse WI and would love it if you could possibly deliver as I don't have access to a vehicle big enough to transport. They don't have to be HUO pins or anything but would just like something that has a good play field and works 100%. I think I'd be interested in SM, LOTR, Avengers, Judge Dredd. If I could come out and ask questions and test it that would be great, just don't expect any masterful play because I'm not very good. Thanks!

#1491 10 years ago

It has landed.

Thanks GAP for hooking it up on short notice.

chris

MET_.JPGMET_.JPG

#1492 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

It has landed.
chris

Cool. No Dirty Donny though?

#1493 10 years ago

#1494 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

It has landed.
chris

That is F&%KN SWEET!

#1495 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Cool. No Dirty Donny though?

Chris mentioned he liked this one better... he had his pick of either....

#1496 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Chris mentioned he liked this one better... he had his pick of either....

Either one works, personal taste. Congrats on the pickup Chris.

#1497 10 years ago

If MN is getting 8 WOZ pins, 1 to SS billiards and 7 to private homes... what state do you think has the most orders?

#1498 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

what state do you think has the most orders?

Australia.

LTG : )

#1499 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Australia.

#1500 10 years ago

When I lived in Australia most of my mates referred to Australia as Oz (that's what it sounds like when the say Aus our Aussie).
I think LTG is trying to tilt our minds

There are 20,726 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 415.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread/page/30 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.